15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur hireEZ

Plateforme de recrutement pour trouver, analyser et contacter les bonnes personnes dix fois plus vite. Effectuez des recherches sur plus de 30 plateformes et sur le web ouvert à l'aide de l'IA.

En savoir plus sur hireEZ

I like that Hiretual has a feature to email from the system and integrate with my own email and track clicks, opens and declines.

Hiretual has been a great product for our team and I have no negative feedback.

hireEZ - Notes

hireEZ a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé hireEZ ?

Rose Frances
Rose Frances
TA Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Hiretual is my recruitment tool of choice!

Commentaires : I’ve used other tools in the past and what I like most about Hiretual would be the powerful AI sourcing function and search insights feature. In addition to the technology, what particularly sets Hiretual apart from any other tool is the Hiretual People, Team and Community. Reps and team have really created an intuitive culture by being accessible, responsive, and open to customer feedback, suggestions, and feature requests.

Hiretual is my tool of choice for sourcing / recruitment. It is my go to for finding candidates with their contact information across disciplines and industries. Typically I am working on filling positions for stealth startups and small companies. Hiretual analytics have proven to be invaluable on candidate engagement and response rates.

I have no cons to report regarding my experience with Hiretual

il y a 4 ans

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 5/5 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best in the market! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our product features and that you are saving time.

Nate
Recruiting Strategist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A tool you can't live without as a recruiter or sourcer!

Commentaires : My overall experience is very positive and I would recommend this to any recruiting teams, whether you are a one person shop or a 500 person recruiting org. This tool is, and will continue to be a differentiator for sure!!

This tool is super intuitive and provides myself and team with information about our candidates that no other tool can! What I love the most about it is the AI sourcing function that does most of the heavy lifting for you while you are focused on engaging and building relationships with the candidates! It has increased my teams productivity 4X with their sourcing efforts and made a true impact on our overall quality of hire across the company.

The biggest con is the not having a 2-way integration with my ATS. Nothing other than that.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

It WAS a good solution for small businesses, but not anymore

Commentaires : I really saw this as a game-changing, affordable solution. If you aren't able to buy their premium version, don't bother. I'm really sad to leave such a negative review for a product I've been such an advocate for, but they are going the way of LinkedIn by removing core functionality that was part of the product when I bought it, then asking if I'd like to upgrade. Nope, not interested.

I liked it until they started removing functionality from the professional level. It's degraded to the point where I'm being forced to find a new solution. No grandfathering in of current clients, upgrade or lose email ability within the application. I won't be renewing.

If you don't buy Premium version, you don't get fully functioning software.

il y a 6 ans

Hi friend, I am sincerely sorry about your experience. We had to remove Gmail and Outlook integration from Hiretual Premium (the one you are referring to professional level) because we had to make it compatible with the many Enterprise Security requirements and implement a enterprise email integration service that charges us for every user using it. Because of this additional cost we couldn't support these features for our SMB clients on our Hiretual Premium anymore. Again, I am sincerely sorry about your experience because taking away features is completely not what we do or want to do and by no means we try to lure people in buying something that we plan to take away. If there is anything I can do including a refund I am happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally. Thank you! Ninh Tran Founding Member at Hiretual

Anna
Anna
COO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Easy search and outreach platform

Commentaires : Overall it's a fascinating and well thought out product as it takes sourcing and outreach to a new level in terms of convenience and effectiveness. The fact that it sources from multiple platforms gives you good results as long as you figure out the right filters in a sourcing task.

I think it's very easy and intuitive to set up outreach sequences through the platform. I love that it gives you a nice overview of tracking status, outreach templates and schedules. Secondly the sourcing feature is nicely set up and easy to use, specifically because it does resume and job description parsing.

After using it for quite some time now on various sourcing tasks I can genuinely say that the AI Sourcing and automatic AI learning is not what we had hoped for. It does not seem to be as intuitive as initially expected and so you're required to manually adjust searches as needed.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate your feedback and kind words! We're happy to hear that our tool has been valuable. Wishing you continued success.

Rebekah
President (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Forget the rest, for Hiretual is the best!

Commentaires : As a sole practitioner, it's always a challenge to find that work/life balance. Hiretual has given me the opportunity to work fewer hours while increasing my productivity. A win/win!

This software is amazing. It cuts my sourcing time in half, freeing me up to call more clients, engage with more candidates, and make more placements. Definitely worth the cost. I've tried everything on the market and Hiretual wins, hands down.

The cost is a little steep for a sole practitioner, but the value outweighs the cost.

il y a 5 ans

Rebekah, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Ryan
Ryan
Head of Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Hiretual - Disrupting Recruiting Tech

Commentaires : I started using Hiretual in their first year of business -- the tool had a ton of potential, and I initially used it to create boolean strings for me. After about a month of using the free product, I connected with COO, to learn more about their AI sourcing functionality. Over the past 2-3 years, I have become a super-user of Hiretual and the platform has become my #1 source of hire, I go to Hiretual before any other resource I have available to me. During our renewall negotiation with LinkedIn this year, I opted out of getting another LinkedIn Recruiter seat in favor of Hiretual seats. There is just so much more power and capability in Hiretual than there is in LinkedIn.

Hiretual makes searching easy - they give you the option to write (or even create for you) old school boolean strings, or you have the ability to use their AI search engine. The AI Search engine allows you to pick titles, mandatory/option skills, years of experience, diversity factors, citizenship vs sponsorship, geo-targeted searches, etc... A lot of recruiting products offer this search capability, but what the others don't offer is the ability to aggregate social profiles, contact information, professional networking sites, skill based assessments, salary range information, availability likelihood, etc.. You get all the information you'd normally use chrome extension galore for, all in one place, that is Hiretual. One feature they've had for a while that I recently started using on a daily basis is the Facebook search. In today's hyper-competitive engineering recruitment landscape, the need for personalized messages is at an all time high. Having access to the candidates facebook is not only another method for outreach, but also a research tool to write compelling messages that get the candidates attention.

There aren't many, but I do wish I had the ability to compare what I've already done on LinkedIn (Projects, Messages, notes, etc..) to what I've done in Hiretual. There's a lot of manual comparison back and forth to ensure the candidate I'm reaching out to via InMail isn't someone I've already talked to or reached out to in the past.

il y a 5 ans

Ryan, thank you so much for this amazing review! I am looking forward to a long partnership with you and am very blessed that you find success and friends in us. Thank you! Ninh

Eman
Eman
Recruiting Coordinator (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 000+ employés

Hiretual is the best sourcing and recruiting buddy that you'll have!

Commentaires : Overall, Hiretual made it easy for me to search for great candidates, and it also made it easy for me to get their contact information such as emails and phone numbers so that I don't need to waste my limited InMails anymore to reach out to those candidates creating more great fits to my candidate pipeline.

I've been in the recruiting arena for ages, and sourcing for candidates was a walk in the park because of it. Hiretual made it easy for me to locate the candidate contact information. Hiretual can work with FB, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc., and once it recommends an email or phone number it is always precise. Since I like sorting things too, Hiretual made it possible for me to group candidates per project or per position I am recruiting which is nice because it makes it easier for me to track their candidate stage, next steps or job status.

The keyword searching or Boolean string is quite complicated because it needs more of the "ORs" than the usual one which makes an unfit candidate show up. However, with the recent update, they made Hiretual more powerful so it is very promising!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eman, thank you for taking the time to review Hiretual and we are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation. We're glad that you enjoy using our Boolean Builder. In regards to the results that it generates, one of our customer success trainers would be happy to show you some tips & best practices.

Stefano
Stefano
Reruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Hiretual. The helper you always wanted.

Commentaires : Hiretual has helped a lot on finding accurate contact information and that is the biggest benefit I have realized. It takes time away from having to search the web for that information, and as we know all to well, "time is money".

The things I like best about Hiretual are ease of use, the job description parsing that it does, and how easy it makes it to find contact info for potential candidates. The AI search built in to Hiretual is also top notch and can really help find top talent faster. Overall everything Hiretual does it does well and really helps streamline the process from start to finish.

What is there to dislike about Hiretual? Overall the tool is great and they've made strides in their UI and ease of use. Before v3 I would've easily said the UI was one thing on that "dislike" list, but after v3 it's come a long way. There's still room for improvement on the UI and chrome extension side, but again it's come a long way since v1 and v3 has fixed a lot. The chrome extension could be streamlined into the desktop of Hiretual a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

il y a 5 ans

Stefano, Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review! We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Jason
Jason
Sourcing Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité

Hiretual has made sourcing easy

Commentaires : This software has given me contact details on multiple platforms. I am able to contact candidates quickly that results in more hires.

I've been recruiting for 21 years. I've tried many tools over those years. I have been using Hiretual for a couple of years now and it has become my number one sourcing tool. I like that it works on multiple platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Angie's List and many others. It finds accurate contact email addresses and/or phone numbers. I am finding candidates that I can immediately contact versus sending an Inmail and waiting for a response. Also, I am using it to get contact information for people on GitHub and Facebook. The overall benefits is I am getting qualified candidates to my hiring managers faster resulting in more hires.

Nothing. In my opinion, it's the best product on the market for sourcing. The Hiretual Team has consistently improved their product over the years and the listen to the recruiter community who want to add additional functionality.

il y a 6 ans

Jason! Thank you so much for your amazing support since the very first SourceCon that we have attended! The team and I love the Source Houston community and can't wait to see you again. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Ninh

Kristin
Kristin
Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

Hiretual is the BEST for sourcing top candidates

Commentaires : Finding the best talent and automatically nurturing the outreach has led to successfully filling very tricky roles, especially in the world of bleeding-edge tech in startup companies. The

Nurture Tracks automatically schedule and send outreach and tracks when candidates open the email. Projects allows you to organize your roles and prioritize your outreach. The best part: Not just LinkedIn results limited to LinkedIn Mail, this scrapes the whole web and returns results from sites like GitHub and Stack overflow, plus it gives you personal contact info and even phone numbers so you can control how you reach out to the candidates. Oh, and you can't beat their support chat. These guys are on the ball!!

Limited numbers in nurture tracks makes organizing larger candidate pools difficult, so I organize them by priority in groups per role. That's really the only thing, and it's not even a dislike as much as a mere fleck on an otherwise spotlessly awesome program.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Kristin! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best sourcing tool!! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our Engage feature. With our recent email engagement upgrade, limitations have been removed.

Jennifer
Lead Technical Sourcer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Must have if you are a serious recruiter!

Commentaires : Over the years, I have tried many different means of noting my outreach to candidates and nothing has been anywhere as efficient in regard to how Hiretual tracks my outreach and marketing. As a Sourcer, I can easily email over 300 people in one day. It would take me hours to notate that in many systems and it takes hiretual seconds.

I love that I can keep my entire candidate pool in one place. Organization is vital to recruiting. Having one place to keep all my notes of my entire candidate pool is a life saver. Not to mention, I can run quick internal and external searches to find candidates via AI. Any candidates found on external jobs boards can be quickly imported and emailed within seconds. This tools takes hours out of my day.

There honestly isn't much not to like about this tool. It truly is a fantastic! One thing I would like to see in the future would be a way to data dump resumes for the already existing profiles. Essentially loading 20+ resumes at a time to the already existent profiles. Right now you are able upload resumes individually.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Jennifer! We truly appreciate your excellent 5-star review and are humbled to be called a must-have tool for recruiters. We are glad that you can find more time to engage with candidates and are not stuck on sourcing. Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Greg
Talent Acquisition Executive (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

Most innovative sourcing tool...

Commentaires : From sales to technical support, I fully endorse this product!

• AI sourcing is not only accurate, it offers insight no other tool offers that I have used. • Ease-of-use. • Exceptional customer support and technical support. • Innovative with regular functional upgrades. • fairly priced relative to other Talent sourcing tools. • Account and Sales Representatives a very proactive and knowledgeable of the product they're selling! • If you cannot afford a vast suite of sourcing tools, Hiretual is your best investment as its sources all those expensive platforms for you.

There's not many cons with this product! I can only say that it's a new product so for a while it felt a little beta... But, I would say in the last year that they have worked out those Kinks and are continuing to disrupt the AI sourcing space in a very real way.

il y a 4 ans

Wow, thank you, Greg! This review should get 5 stars! We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience using the product. Your support means the world to us and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Patricia
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use - found good candidates

Commentaires : We are running a trial to find a technical recruiter and using Hiretual as the primary sourcing tool. I have found many qualified candidates even though my response rate has been unexpectedly low (about 14%).
At least people are responding (which indicates contact information is correct). This is a difficult recruit overall, and my timing might be wrong, which may have affected the response rate. I focused exclusively on an email campaign the week before Christmas, so I image that response rate may go up over the holidays and as I start following up with telephone calls.

Super easy to use, easy to search and to find candidates (don't have to rely on precise Boolean strings - Hiretual does it for you), easy to set up projects and email campaigns. I like that we can set up drip campaigns as well. AI feature seems to work well. When the email came with "recommended profiles" there were a couple of candidates that looked good. Service and support are excellent from the Hiretual team.

Would like to see better metrics about emails that bounced, who opened the email and who clicked on a link in the email - maybe a chart vs. a list scrolling on the side of the dashboard. Not sure how to create templates for drip campaigns - either the second email is a repeat of the first, or figuring out how to write the second email is not intuitive, as I couldn't find it.

Alexis
Owner (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Useful sourcing and email tool

Commentaires : Hiretual has helped my business when it comes to sourcing candidates and finding their contact information. When searching for candidates, we use the information we find in Hiretual and add it to our email campaigns. Email continues to be the best way of reaching candidates, much more successful than InMails.

I use Hiretual mainly for contact information and it usually yields accurate email information. As of right now, it's my go-to tool for contact information.

I've used the sourcing features and don't find it to be as robust as other competitor tools.

Simon
Director (Australie)

Highly recommended

Commentaires : 've been using Hiretual for sourcing, business development, and market intelligence for a few years for one simple reason; it gives me more of my most valuable resource, time.

With Hiretual I can build initial lists in a fraction of the time it used to take me manually, freeing me up to perform more analysis and generate deeper insights for my clients.

I could become too trusting and stop trying new things, it's great but I need to keep assessing to ensure I'm being objective.

il y a 4 ans

Simon! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Alissa
Recruiter/Career Coach (Thaïlande)

Hiretual is great!

Commentaires : I've always had a great experience with Hiretual. The main business problem is creating a diverse candidate pipeline and making sure we are filling the roles with people from all backgrounds.

I love that Hiretual continues to evolve and use thing like AI for process improvement. It's so important to have the best features with the latest technology.

N/A - I don't have any issues with Hiretual.

il y a 4 ans

Alissa, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Must Have

If you're a recruiter or a sourcer, I think Hireutal is a must have. It's easy to use, it produces excellent results, and their support team is amazing!

Hiretual has been a great product for our team and I have no negative feedback!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that you see value in our product and that you feel heard by our team. We're also humbled to receive a 10/10 recommendation from you!

Erin
Sourcer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 501–1 000 employés

Optimize your sourcing capabilities

Commentaires : Great customer service and fantastic product

You find not only contact information but also additional social profiles on top candidates

Sometimes contact information doesn’t come up for every candidate

Diane
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Makes me more efficient!

I find Hiretual extremely intuitive and easy to use. It cuts down the time I would otherwise spend finding important information about candidates and provides critical information regarding contact information. I definitely recommend!

I think it's great - no negatives. If you're looking for a tool to help create efficiency, Hiretual is it.

il y a 4 ans

Diane, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Lead Recruiterq (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

From a beginner to a master recruiter anyone can use Hiretual to get on target profiles quickly!

Commentaires : In addition to the quality of the product, their customer service overall is the best I have ever received from a SaaS product.

The ease of use, and accuracy of their algorithms. It allows consistent results and ensures that every sourcing session is a successful one.

nothing! My experience with Hiretual overall has always been great.

il y a 5 ans

Michael! Thank you for the positive review and a 10/10 recommendation. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to be acknowledged as the best customer service for a SaaS product!

Maria del Carmen
Independent Recruiter (Guatemala)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

The best tool ever!

Commentaires : Since I started to use this tool I have been making more placements.than ever before

So accurate and easy to use, all the functionalities are awesome!

Nothing, is the perfect tool to work with

il y a 4 ans

Maria, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Mayank
Mayank
Head Of Sales Marketing (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Useful tool

Commentaires : Value for Money

Sometimes this is the only help when you fail to contact the person you want to.

Need to update their directories to an even higher level

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you find our tool useful. In regards to the results that it generates, one of our customer success trainers would be happy to show you some tips & best practices.

Mike
Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

Hiretual Review

Commentaires : 2 Years at least, I have been using Hiretual for Sourcing and it has been helpful to my environment.

Ease of Use, very efficient - I like the overall quality.

I have no complaints at this time. Hiretual has strong responsiveness and quality.

il y a 4 ans

Mike, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Services d'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Regional Talent Sourcing Manager

Commentaires : Helps the sourcing team quickly find and engage great tech talent and manage our workload

Great for find and engaging hard to find tech talent Great support and dev team

Nothing at all

il y a 5 ans

Thank you! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and helps in finding the best talent out there. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us.

Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

If you like LinkedIn recruiter you'll love Hiretual

Commentaires : As the tool becomes more widely used (not a lot of my colleagues have heard of Hiretual) they should consider coming up with a certification like LinkedIn Recruiter. I prefer Hiretual to Recruiter because the search is not limited to LinkedIn.

Hiretual makes it EASY to find hidden diamonds in the rough. You can use boolean search strings (much like LinkedIn Recuiter) to find the kind of candidate you're looking for...quickly. Hiretual even scrubs social media for the candidates you need to sources and can find current phone numbers and email addresses. Contacting candidates and organizing your recruiting efforts with Hiretual is also pretty easy. Get Hiretual and let your managers think you're an expert recruiter!

The product is relatively expensive but as these type of tools become more commonplace (and given the job market I have to believe it will) the prices will fall.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our Boolean Builder, and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!