15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur MyStudio

Un logiciel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) dans lequel les adhésions, les cours, les événements, des articles vendus au détail, etc., peuvent être achetés par les clients via votre application, votre site web, en personne et en ligne.

En savoir plus sur MyStudio

It was easily integrated, customer support was apparent for questions and solutions.

Difficult for multiple child families to sign up and purchase. Difficult for us as business owner for multiple child families to use also.

MyStudio - Notes

MyStudio a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 163 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MyStudio ?

Gary
Gary
School Owner (Canada)

MyStudio - Great Tool for any any School

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been fantastic. Like any other software or apps, there are bugs but they work with you each and every step.

I like that it allows my students to access curriculum, events etc. One of the biggest plusses is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always building and making it better.

That there is a little back-end work. There are some features that other CRM have that MyStudio does not have, but that's ok. For the price and the functionality of MyStudio, hands-down winner.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review, Gary! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you!

Lindy
Owner Chief Instructor (É.-U.)

Best Decision I Ever Made for My Martial Arts School

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Switching to MyStudio is by far the best decision I ever made for my martial arts school.

Customizable app for my business - Ability to have members register themselves for events and programs - push notifications and texts to members

It's not yet connected to Quickbooks. I wish they would get that done ASAP!

Mimi
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Works for just starting out

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Have used my studio two separate times in the past 6 years and have left for other softwares each time because they just don’t have the functions to help run the businesss and lack in important areas

Initially the simplicity of the software and the layout of the system

There constantly seems to be bugs or glitches to work out, it costs extra to send emails and texts using the software, you aren’t able to sign up more than one user at once unless you pay extra, the attendance aspect is minimal at best and doesn’t provide details about students

Philip
OWNER (É.-U.)

Love the MyStudio App

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It was easy to learn and adapt to our Studio. We converted everyone over with in 1 month, and integrated with our website using "Frames". Super Easy!

Very helpful to manage my student base and the payments for my members. And allows for them to sign up for membership, classes, events, everything within the App

The only thing it doesn't do for me s to integrate with my current Testing Sheet format and to keep a master list of my students testing ranks. We are just used to an old system in excel.

Barbara
President (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Game Changer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My studio was a game changer for our 21-year-old business. We have tried many software programs over the years, and really enjoyed our last one and the simplicity of it, but it struggled in the bookkeeping department. I was spending too much time every weekend trying to get the proper numbers to our CPA. This company turned my emotionally stressed weekends into a FREE weekend to enjoy life as they have all the numbers done for you. It is now simple to give to my CPA. Bonus: The students really enjoy the simplicity of the app and access to all events for planning purposes. The simplicity has allowed us to grow with less effort on our part in filling our events. Overall, I am so grateful and blessed that I found this program.

I love the analytics, so I can see at all times where my company is at with ease. I also like the simple sign up process for members and non members. Our events fill up quicker and we are blessed with many non members that come to our events to try our program with my studio software.

There are some things that is not easy to adjust in the software, but I know the product is getting better each year. Sometimes learning some of the opportunities that it offers, can be challenging, but once you learn how to do them you have another growth opportunity.

Andrew
Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Switched to MyStudio and won't look back.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have enjoyed having all of our business features consolidated into one program. It's easy to use and our members love it!

MyStudio provides an all in one solution for a member app, communication pathways, billing processing, membership management, event scheduling, member resources, attendance tracking, rank progression, and more.

The MyStudio website could be improved as we do not use it. We have a website built through Wix.

Samantha
Admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

There will never be a perfect CRM.

Commentaires : In the beginning they moved very quickly in updating things that customers requested, adding features and developments, and making adjustments as needed. They seem to have slowed some since then.

I love the app, and the ease of use for families. Information for my staff is clear and accessible.

There is no way to mark orders from "Unfulfilled" to "Ordered" to "Fulfilled". We do a lot of special orders, it would be nice to have the option to mark items as "Ordered". I have requested several times. Also, we need the ability to track stripes as well as attendances. Our students are required to get stripes to graduate. Parents need to be able to see attendance and stripes in the app. Also, we need to be able to clear attendance after graduation for anyone who did not test or graduate.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, thank you for your feedback. In terms of tracking stripes, you are able to do that now. Here is a video describing how: https://player.vimeo.com/video/703804420 You can also access this within your Memberships section of your account -- the tutorial is available at the "i" icon in your account to guide you. We will continue to update the system to provide you better and better tools to run your business.

JD
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

2 Years In

Commentaires : I would say the overall experience has been good, and I am very happy I made the choice to switch to MyStudio.

The thing I liked most about MyStudio, in the beginning, was the low cost of entry. Once, we implemented the software the customer service was nice, and the software has grown and added new features which are all also nice. The other thing I am quite happy with is the fact that I can get payment processing done as well as get the expensive credit card machines out of my gym.

What I haven't liked the most has been the slowing down of the customer support, especially as I am a white label member (which is supposed to be like VIP) and sometimes I find it difficult to navigate.

il y a 3 ans

Hi JD, Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are so happy that you are with us. Thanks for being with us as we continued (and continue) to roll out new features, and that's great that you no longer need the credit card machines! We hear your feedback about customer service being slower than before-- we are working on remedying this as we speak and I hope you do not have issues again.

Alvin
owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

MyStudio CMS for Martial Arts Schools

Commentaires : They are good people on their way to making a great product. I just can't use every part of the system. Big promises with slow delivery on the software.

Affordable. Easy online customer management and billing. They were just starting out and so was I, so it was a good fit.

The attendance tracking, email, and SMS communication tools tracking software are basic and need more development to work. The scheduling software user interface is just ugly and unusable. I am currently paying for mailchimp, acuity scheduling, and taking attendance manually to get the job done right. The custom links for online registrations often come up as 404 not found. I'm now at a point where I can easily move to another CMS and enjoy more developed software if the price is right.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Alvin, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience, because I believe we could help make things much better for you after we speak about your specific concerns.

Rachelle Anne
Admin (Philippines)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

MyStudio Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is a great application that helped our small business a lot. It is highly recommended to use this for businesses.

It's easy to use. It helps our small business functions.

I haven't seen any cons so far. Hoping there's no issues in the future.

Cristiano
COO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Brings Martial Arts Schools Into The Present

Commentaires : MyStudio took 8 separate services, systems, and softwares and combined them into one product for a fraction of the cost.

The ease of use, implementation, and constant development of their roadmap make this a piece of software that brought our business in-line with the leaders in the fitness industry in terms of accessibility and use of technology.

Like all SaaS products, it is not "one size fits all", so when you run into an issue their CS chat function takes a long time to get a response. They do have knowledge articles, but they're pretty basic at this point.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review, Cristiano! We are happy that you are happy. We've taken your feedback and shared it with our team.

Wade
Owner / instructor (É.-U.)

Wades Review

Commentaires : I'm happy but would like to know how to use it better.

I like it gives the option of passing billing fees or taking them on ourselves. I like the app features great to give information and connect with clients.

There is no onboarding process where someone teaches you how to use alot of features. There also is no training opportunities you have to learn on your own. I need to watch your training videos but something like just being able to pull up clients birthdays i don't know how to do and don't know if it can be done. So more training for your clients.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Wade, We are so glad to be able to serve you. We've taken your feedback and shared it with our team--we are currently working on more training videos. You are also certainly welcome to book a setup call with our team, or to contact chat support and they can jump on a screenshare call to walk you through functions. We will continue rolling out new upgrades and we look forward to you enjoying them!

Robert

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

MyStudio is modern, professional, and easy to learn and use

Commentaires : I’m very happy to switch over from Zen Planner which was feature rich but overly complicated and had a dated and clunky user interface. The best part of MyStudio is that I can copy paste links for enrollment and retail purchase links into texts to my customers, they love it, we love it!

MyStudio has a clean and modern web based interface. There is a minimal buttons to learn while providing all the features necessary for martial arts enrollment management.

I would prefer the ability to speak directly to support or correspond via email as opposed to chat. I haven’t figured out if there are tutorial videos to learn about features that I am not yet familiar with such as automations and the CRM. We are currently using Market Muscles integrated (provides website opt in lead information)with Go High Level as our CRM… I would be interested in using MyStudio as my CRM but I need the capability to schedule and track appointments for new students and automated lead nurturing… the way I have it setup now, the website directs the prospect to a google calendar appointments page (provides by Go High Level) where they can schedule their own first free class

Julie
Office Manager sounding board for owner (É.-U.)

MyStudio has SAVED our studio

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall exerience is: It SAVED our studio during COVID. They treat you like a person not a number and make things individualized and TRULY care about their customers. They truly get to know you and your needs and WANT to see you succeed.

MyStudio has made the enrollment process a simple click of a few buttons. The app is so user friendly that ALL parents/students can use. There isn't any hidden surprises or fees or anything... the buyer feels comfortable in what they are enrolling in and what the prices are. What used to jam up our studio enrolling people took an extra employee dedicated to it and at least an hour every night to do so. NOW I don't have to have the extra employee and I can concentrate on instruction of students without distratction.

Sometimes I don't like that things are ever changing and developing and I have to learn the "new" way to do it, but honestly..... it's just me not the software. MyStudio simply changes things because they are ever improving and LISTENING to their customer and the needs and wishes.

Great Product

Commentaires : Great so far. It was vital to have it during the pandemic.

I like the attendance feature the most. During the pandemic we had to get rid of "attendance cards". No everyone gets checked in with very little issues. I also like the event and membership registration capabilities.

Glitches occasionally. One time I couldn't check anyones attendance for 3 days straight. Also loading time takes way to long even though we have fast internet. Email cpabilities are very basic. I would like more synching with mail chimp. They feel like a billing company, but they are not. We have to do a lot of money chasing when a client doesn't pay.

il y a 3 ans

Hello, thank you for your feedback and I'm glad that it's been really helpful during the pandemic. I'm also glad you are utilizing the event and membership registration capabilities! We are continuing to upgrade all of our modules --and considering we are not a billing company, we will take your feedback and continue to look into how we can improve your experience around "money chasing". We truly appreciate your words and hope to continue supporting you through and out of the pandemic!

Jim
Master Instructor (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

MyStudio just gets better and better!

Commentaires : Fantastic experience. Offering the opportunity for potential clients to just sign up from the App (or the URL they also provide) has not only saved us a tremendous amount of time but it has also saved us money. The front desk kiosk feature has all but done away with having to require a front desk person.

That they keep the end user (my members) experience in mind first. This make my business look professional and stand out from my competitors.

Nothing really. When MyStudio first released (2018?) they were missing some options I would have liked, BUT they were constantly updating and improving the needs and requirements of users and that is impressive and appreciated.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jim, what a pleasure it is to hear about your experience with us, for so many years! Thank you for being on the journey with us and embracing the easy registration links and app for your customers! We are so happy that you are happy!

Tony
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Mpk review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Positive

Customer service and support is great. .

I would like to see all tool combined combined. Get rid of events and memberships as separate tools and allow users to build on their own

Mark
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

It works ok, don’t expect miracles of

Commentaires : It works ok

Tracks what I need. Allows a customer app section for products

POS is cumbersome Can’t change dates on recurring billing. Can’t enter future billing without charging...so I have to wait and enter it on that specific future day.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience, because I believe we could help make things much better after we speak about your specific concerns.

Steven

MyStudio saved my business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love my studio. I love that I pay the entire year up front each year forgoing the onerous monthly billing of other like companies

I love the ability to pass on credit card fees to my customers as well as track attendance and use their point of sale feature

The only negative is that because there is so much that this software offers it takes time to understand how to navigate its numerous features

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review, Steven! We are thankful for you and being able to serve you. Our team is available if you would like to sit down to discuss how to use features - you can reach us on chat or at success@mystudio.academy. We also have webinars that you could attend live or watch playbacks of, that go into strategies to incorporate the system into your operations to make things easier/faster. Here is a link to our previous Customer Success Webinars: https://bit.ly/mystudiocswebinars. Thanks again!

Conor
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

MyStudio Review

Commentaires : Settling into MyStudio has taken time to get used to and the software continues to evolve for the better. It has allowed our business to save money and simplify our software.

Ability to save money as we grow our business and it has a clean look.

Onboarding was a lengthy process and took several months. Glitches here and there that required workarounds. However, the support team is always responsive and MyStudio has done a great job at helping.

Gretchen
Sports, 11–50 employés

Best Software we have used!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall - this is the best software we have ever used and they keep coming up with more updates and upgrades.

Integration was SEAMLESS! This has always been the most difficult in using a new software but MS makes it easy. You can customize memberships and events to your liking so it is very flexible as well.

I am not very tech savvy so for me some things are not self-explanatory just by logging in but I believe it is because of the advanced options of this software. If i'm every unsure, I just reach out to the Customer Service team and they answer all of my questions!

taehwan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

You must have MyStudio for your business!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I don't have anything else to think about switching other software but keeping MyStudio. MyStudio offers everything that I need for my business.

Mystudio has been so helpful ever since we decided to use it. Especially, managing trials and memberships has been so much easier such as enrolling memberships, and following trials with automated emails and text. over 90% of our membership has been through customers' phones using MyStudio App. No more Paper!!!

MyStudio has been great most time. MySutio has lots of tools to customize what you need for your business. I feel like I use 10% of what MyStudio offers...

Craig
Owner/ instructor (É.-U.)

Not fancy but effective

Commentaires : Overall great. Mainly because I have been with them since the rollout and have watched them improve it. It is always getting better. Cant wait for the website feature for multiple schools.

The software makes it easy for students to connect at any time, purchase at any time. It is simple.

Some features don’t link well so you end up with multiple contacts that are the same. Retail fulfillment has to be done one item at a time.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you very much for your honest review. We are continuously improving the system. The ability to clean up/merge participants was released this summer. We also look forward to releasing the website for multi-locations :)

Herman
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

My studio grows bigger by the day

Commentaires : organization

parents like it and registrations are gold with this app. On everything from merchandise to testing events and even membership enrollment with trail links for costumer use.

There are a lot of things to work out and sometimes it's a run around to get answers and its a challenge that aspect of your business. Its most challenges honestly.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Herman!

Thomas
President (É.-U.)

Lean and Mean Management

Commentaires : Generally, excellent. It's strengths and customer service far out way any current deficiencies.

The comprehensive nature of it. The fact that it was designed by folks who actually currently work in the industry. The user APP has been a great addition to our customer service and convenience. MyStudio allows for leaner staffing on the administrative end, which is fantastic for my operation. The responsiveness of the team in regards to updates and bug fixes is excellent.

There are a few areas where it has not yet matured, requiring more work arounds on my part. However, my experience so far is that the product continues to improve each quarter, so I anticipate that to improve over the coming months.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Thomas, We are so glad to be able to serve you and are happy that you are happy! We will continue rolling out new upgrades and we look forward to you enjoying them!