Avis clients sur MyStudio

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur MyStudio

Un logiciel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) dans lequel les adhésions, les cours, les événements, des articles vendus au détail, etc., peuvent être achetés par les clients via votre application, votre site web, en personne et en ligne.

En savoir plus sur MyStudio

82 avis affichés

Gary V.
Gary V.
School Owner
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"MyStudio - Great Tool for any any School"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been fantastic. Like any other software or apps, there are bugs but they work with you each and every step.

Avantages: I like that it allows my students to access curriculum, events etc. One of the biggest plusses is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always building and making it better.

Inconvénients: That there is a little back-end work. There are some features that other CRM have that MyStudio does not have, but that's ok. For the price and the functionality of MyStudio, hands-down winner.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thanks for your review, Gary! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you!

Matt W.
Owner/Instructor
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"MyStudio Is AWESOME!"

Avantages: The customer service at MyStudio is second to none! They are always there to help whenever I need it. MyStudio is always improving too! They are constantly adding new features to stay ahead of their competition. They as us as users what we need and then they add that to the software. With my previous software, I never felt like they listened to my concerns. MyStudio is always asking us what we need and how they can improve their software to be the best in the industry!

Inconvénients: There are a few features that my previous software had that MyStudio doesn't have. But as I said before, they are always adding to and improving their program to give us exactly what we need! The onboarding process was a little bit more tedious and difficult than I would have liked but once it was done, the software was so easy to use right away.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thanks for your review, Matt! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates!

• Publié le 11/05/2021
Eric P.
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"Amazing Idea that falls short"

Commentaires: MyStudio has not solved any of my problems. In the times that I have emailed or chatted with customer service, I have had to create my own "work around" to solve my issues. Unfortunately, the list of issues continues to grow and I find myself looking elsewhere for a better product.

Avantages: I love the events and the ability to upload curriculum.

Inconvénients: The features regarding the data base have much to be desired. Users are able to change their information, therefore making it difficult for my staff to contact them (the users frequently erase their own phone numbers when signing up for events).
It's also time consuming to create customized reports/student lists... there are no customized templates for such things.
The leadership seems to have their own agenda and not that of the customers. I have several friends who are moving on to similar apps which, in my opinion, "listen to the needs of the customer."

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Eric, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience. We thank you for your previous recommendations to colleagues, and we hope to earn your business again.

Muzammil H.
Manager Finance
Vente en gros, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2021

"Amazing & Great Software, I just love it"

Commentaires: I've used several studio CRMs - MindBody, ZenPlanner, etc - and they are all, in their own way, awful. MyStudio was recommended to me by a friend, who sold the benefits in terms of clients being able to enroll themselves for memberships, and use a member app to check in. But the self-enrolment benefits are offset by accounting and reporting problems, and a lack of flexibility in membership and product types. The software probably works well for high-throughput karate and TKD dojos, and is likely geared toward them. We stay with it for now because there is nothing obviously better out there, and the hassle of switching back to MindBody, etc, would be more than it is worth.

Avantages: MyStudio saves me such a lot of time. I used to go through with new preliminaries to such an extent. I expected to plan them to come in and go over all alternatives and pursue the participation. It was to such an extent. Presently, it does everything consequently after I set up all messages and data clients need to have to be a part. All customers can utilize their cell phones to enroll or think about the program through the application. It is so natural to utilize anyplace any place they go.

Inconvénients: Was somewhat hard to on-board understudies, however was most likely because of my comprehension of the product.

• Publié le 19/06/2021
Jd O.
Owner/Operator

"2 Years In"

Commentaires: I would say the overall experience has been good, and I am very happy I made the choice to switch to MyStudio.

Avantages: The thing I liked most about MyStudio, in the beginning, was the low cost of entry. Once, we implemented the software the customer service was nice, and the software has grown and added new features which are all also nice. The other thing I am quite happy with is the fact that I can get payment processing done as well as get the expensive credit card machines out of my gym.

Inconvénients: What I haven't liked the most has been the slowing down of the customer support, especially as I am a white label member (which is supposed to be like VIP) and sometimes I find it difficult to navigate.

envoyé par MyStudio le 12/05/2021

Hi JD, Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are so happy that you are with us. Thanks for being with us as we continued (and continue) to roll out new features, and that's great that you no longer need the credit card machines! We hear your feedback about customer service being slower than before-- we are working on remedying this as we speak and I hope you do not have issues again.

Jason S.
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"MyStudio is constantly innovating"

Commentaires: My overall experience with MyStudio has been great. We started with a basic version and within a couple of months upgraded to the personal version so we had our on app. This platform is great from the using the dashboard on the computer or the business app on my teams tablets or phones. We can be at an event away form our business and still sign members up in real time.

Avantages: What I like most about MyStudio is that it allows for my entire team to be flexible and we can pivot quickly no matter what the circumstance. They allow for us to stay in constant communication with our members.

Inconvénients: What I like least about the software is waiting on some of the updates, but the good thing is they are constantly updating and innovating the platform to make it better. They are a young company but are making great progress.

envoyé par MyStudio le 12/05/2021

Hello Jason, thanks for sharing about your experience with us over 2+ years! What we particularly love is your comment "We can be at an event away form our business and still sign members up in real time." We are so happy that you have fully embraced the platform and are letting it do work for you so you have more free time! We will pass on your comments to our team. Please reach out to us anytime if you need help or want to share anymore thoughts.

Reece W.
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"It removed 10-15 hours of work for me."

Commentaires: Great product. So happy that I switched from Rainmaker.

Avantages: There are a number of features that I like about this product. Here are a list of a few of them:
-Auto emails when payments don't go through
-Students find their own answers in the app saving me time
-Having a branded app helps build my company brand
-Options to allow trials to pick their first day and they get promoted to watch my onboarding video automatically

Inconvénients: -You can't do discounts codes for specific retail items
-You can't set up Brand Ambassador discount codes and see their sales all in one spot
-I wish there was an auto template that I could plug photos and text into for emails instead of trying to copy and paste into MyStudio

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Reece, We are so glad to be able to serve you and are happy that you are happy! We will continue rolling out new upgrades and we look forward to you enjoying them!

Troy G.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2021

"Excellent product"

Commentaires: Met all my expectations and when Covid hit the team at mystudio went all in to do everything they could to help and give us ideas how to retain customers and gain new ones. They immediately implemented features to help with online classes and more.

Avantages: -The ease of use was number one and honestly the price was unbeatable. We pass on the fees of the credit cards to clients which actually pays for our annual fee to use the software.
-Opportunities for a self service check in process saving on labor
-Customer history with options to communicate via text with clients in real time through the software
-internet Based so can be used on mobile device

Inconvénients: We are a dance studio and the features are geared towards martial arts; however, the features work great for us.
We do a lot of drop in classes, loading those can be cumbersome. Wished the copy class feature copied the times so when i load the month of classes i don't have to load every class time

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Troy, We are so glad to be able to serve you and are happy that you are happy! We will continue rolling out new upgrades--including ones for dance studios--and we look forward to you enjoying them!

• Publié le 01/05/2021
Alysa F.
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"Really happy we switched"

Commentaires: We have solved so many issues. It makes billing a breeze. Our biggest seller is summer camps and having everything in one spot with the event members and their payments all taken care of makes life easy. Plus having the option of them purchasing WITHOUT me having to be there. They can do it from the comfort of their own sofa and I wake up to camps and merchandise sold overnight! It has been so helpful in keeping track of everyone and I like the break down at the end of the month to see what is going on. Super happy we made the switch.

Avantages: We were using a different software and it was costing us $$ when we are a small facility. We made the leap to MyStudio and I am SUPER happy we did. The set up has been painless, everyone is charged properly, my shop is easy to maintain and quick for customers to purchase. We can easily add new members and they can do everything on their own. It's amazing to wake up to purchases and memberships sold. The best thing is the ease of use.

Inconvénients: The screen does not always resize properly to computer monitor (laptop vs desktop screen) and I wish I could use all aspects of it with the ipad. But nothing else comes to mind.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Alysa, We are so glad to be able to serve you and are happy that you are happy! We will continue rolling out new upgrades and we look forward to you enjoying them!

• Publié le 30/04/2021
Alvin C.
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"MyStudio CMS for Martial Arts Schools"

Commentaires: They are good people on their way to making a great product. I just can't use every part of the system. Big promises with slow delivery on the software.

Avantages: Affordable. Easy online customer management and billing. They were just starting out and so was I, so it was a good fit.

Inconvénients: The attendance tracking, email, and SMS communication tools tracking software are basic and need more development to work. The scheduling software user interface is just ugly and unusable. I am currently paying for mailchimp, acuity scheduling, and taking attendance manually to get the job done right. The custom links for online registrations often come up as 404 not found. I'm now at a point where I can easily move to another CMS and enjoy more developed software if the price is right.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Alvin, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience, because I believe we could help make things much better for you after we speak about your specific concerns.

Tay A.
Operations Manager
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"MyStudio is "MUST" to have if you own any service business!!!"

Commentaires: I highly recommand MyStudio app for all my friends who own any service business.

Avantages: MyStudio saves me so much time. I used to spend with new trials so much. I needed to schedule them to come in and go over all options and sign up for the membership. It was so much. Now, it does everything automatically after I set up all emails and information customers need to have in order to be a member. All clients are able to use their mobile phones to register or know about the program through the app. It is so easy to use anywhere wherever they go.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, customers accidentally register their trials or the wrong locations. I need to reach out to MyStudio team to delete them if I have one, but MyStudio team is always there to answer and help you with your all questions very quickly!

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thank you for your review, Tay!

Gretchen R.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"The best software for martial arts business"

Commentaires: Integration for my school was simple and managing my school is easier since using My Studio.

Avantages: I've used 4 other softwares for our martial arts school and this one actually seems like it was made by another school owner. It is "point and click" easy and my favorite thing is the Dashboard. I can see all my numbers in one place and then dive deeper into them if needed. I am also a fan of the email options that allows me to create custom campaigns and schedule emails. Top two things? No more contacting people when their payment declines. MS sends them an email with a link to update their own card. No more waiting and playing phone tag with my customers. They update the information themselves. Lastly, I wake up to enrollments. People enroll at home (for Summer camp and Memberships) and I didn't have to do anything but set up the inital plans for my school.

Inconvénients: Because it is a newer product, it has alot of updates. Sometimes the customer service reps don't know the answer immediatly. Patience is key.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thanks for your review, Gretchen! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you!

Adam S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2020

"Game changer do our business!"

Commentaires: MyStudio is a fantastic software for martial arts businesses that will save you thousands and make you even more. MyStudio software helped us make extra $100,000 in just the two years since we started using it. It’s a full featured software with lead tracking, trials, memberships, automated emails, events, rank promotions, event registration, and more. Best part is you can immediately share URLs for any part of the system like memberships, trials or events and text them to your customers. That coupled with their amazing mobile app is like the ultimate combo that allows your business to be open literally 24/7 and make you money while providing the most amazing customer experience. We are being praised again and again by our customers on how easy the mobile app is and how it makes their memberships and events registrations happen without a hitch. We believe MyStudio is the best platform you can choose for your martial arts school.

Avantages: Ease of use.
Mobile app.
We are open for business 24/7.
Customers, parents and students love it!
We save thousands on credit card fees.
All information is in the palm of our customers’ hand.

Inconvénients: MyStudio support is listening to the school owners and keeps improving the product with new features and updates.
They have dedicated support folks and engineers that are there to help if something happens.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/04/2021

Hi Adam, Thank you for your feedback here and for using MyStudio for your three studios!

• Publié le 27/08/2020
Sarah V.
Co-owner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"MyStudio Software for Martial Arts School"

Commentaires: Customer service and availability of the MyStudio team has been exceptional! Through the set up process to the day to day running of our business, their team has been willing to listen and help at every step. We are very pleased with the value MyStudio adds to our business.

Avantages: MyStudio has allowed us to seamlessly register students for events, enroll students in classes, manage students rank progression and sell merchandise through multiple point of sales avenues. Their easy to use landing pages have helped us increase our bottom line and streamlined our registration processes.

Inconvénients: There student database is not as robust as software systems we have used in the past. Exporting the student database to create lists in a spreadsheet does not include values that would be very helpful. User interface is sufficient but uninspiring.

envoyé par MyStudio le 12/05/2021

Hi Sarah, thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear how happy you are with "seamlessly registering" people for your various offerings. We really are glad that we have helped in increasing your bottom line and streamlining your registration processes. We're taking all of your thoughts and we will share them with our teams as we continue to upgrade the system.

Joshua C.
School owner

"Potentially Great"

Avantages: -links to memberships that I can text or message people
-easy payment processing
-quick reports

Inconvénients: -My biggest complaint is I feel very unappreciated as a long time customer. I was an early customer the first year MyStudio was created when there were few but several promising features to come. I recommended the company to many school owners. I stuck by them through their growing pains as a Premium White Label customer. Now, they have deemed me a non-premium customer and have created a new tier with new features that are inaccessible by me unless I upgrade from what was promised as their premium membership and is now an old, outdated plan. I understand the need for growth as a company, but as a businessman, it is very poor customer service to downgrade their premium members to make way for a new, more expensive premium membership option. It has been very disappointing, and when I’ve mentioned it, it was basically addressed as not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. That it was still cheaper than other software platforms.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Dear Joshua, Thank you very much for being a part of our community, and for joining us early. We appreciate you! With the creation of new membership plans, our intention was not to take anything away from our legacy plans -- we still continue to update and add new features to them. The newer plans, which include features that do incur additional costs to develop, are set up so that those offerings are economically feasible. Again, we appreciate you and we appreciate our legacy members!

Cristiano P.
COO
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"Brings Martial Arts Schools Into The Present"

Commentaires: MyStudio took 8 separate services, systems, and softwares and combined them into one product for a fraction of the cost.

Avantages: The ease of use, implementation, and constant development of their roadmap make this a piece of software that brought our business in-line with the leaders in the fitness industry in terms of accessibility and use of technology.

Inconvénients: Like all SaaS products, it is not "one size fits all", so when you run into an issue their CS chat function takes a long time to get a response. They do have knowledge articles, but they're pretty basic at this point.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thank you for your review, Cristiano! We are happy that you are happy. We've taken your feedback and shared it with our team.

Ann S.
  • Publié le 14/05/2021

"My Year with MY Studio"

Commentaires: Much better than my previous company, but still think it is missing several options.

Avantages: The app is easy for my parents to use. It makes enrollment easy.

Inconvénients: Difficult for multiple child families to sign up and purchase. Difficult for us as business owner for multiple child families to use also. Students/Parents can not check in on their phones.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hi Ann, Thanks for you review. We are always working on upgrades and updates -- we look forward to releasing them to you as they are ready!

• Publié le 14/05/2021
Co-owner

"Great Product"

Commentaires: Great so far. It was vital to have it during the pandemic.

Avantages: I like the attendance feature the most. During the pandemic we had to get rid of "attendance cards". No everyone gets checked in with very little issues. I also like the event and membership registration capabilities.

Inconvénients: Glitches occasionally. One time I couldn't check anyones attendance for 3 days straight. Also loading time takes way to long even though we have fast internet. Email cpabilities are very basic. I would like more synching with mail chimp. They feel like a billing company, but they are not. We have to do a lot of money chasing when a client doesn't pay.

envoyé par MyStudio le 10/05/2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback and I'm glad that it's been really helpful during the pandemic. I'm also glad you are utilizing the event and membership registration capabilities! We are continuing to upgrade all of our modules --and considering we are not a billing company, we will take your feedback and continue to look into how we can improve your experience around "money chasing". We truly appreciate your words and hope to continue supporting you through and out of the pandemic!

Chris L.

"Great value"

Commentaires: Customer service is great and their developer team is great. They try to update and upgrade their system very often to provide more to us.

Avantages: It is a great value compared to over priced products around

Inconvénients: It is very laggy and slow on computers.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thanks for your review, Chris! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you! Could you contact our Customer Success team to find the root cause of why the system might be slow on your computer?

Jim G.
Master Instructor
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"MyStudio just gets better and better!"

Commentaires: Fantastic experience. Offering the opportunity for potential clients to just sign up from the App (or the URL they also provide) has not only saved us a tremendous amount of time but it has also saved us money. The front desk kiosk feature has all but done away with having to require a front desk person.

Avantages: That they keep the end user (my members) experience in mind first. This make my business look professional and stand out from my competitors.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. When MyStudio first released (2018?) they were missing some options I would have liked, BUT they were constantly updating and improving the needs and requirements of users and that is impressive and appreciated.

envoyé par MyStudio le 12/05/2021

Hi Jim, what a pleasure it is to hear about your experience with us, for so many years! Thank you for being on the journey with us and embracing the easy registration links and app for your customers! We are so happy that you are happy!

Ryan T.
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"Best investment I’ve spent"

Commentaires: MyStudio has been amazing. I would have spent so much extra money and time if I had not given this software a try.

Avantages: Once set up, MyStudio makes my life so much easier! Keeping track of ranks/ promotions is a breeze, the app is amazing, the best customer service I’ve ever experienced, billing is so easy, you can just focus on your classes and not worry about your software.

Inconvénients: The initial set up took some time and was tedious, but it was all worth it in the end. As far as getting your app published on the App Store and Google play, I think Mystudio has since made some changes to make it easier and they do some of the work for you.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thank you for your review, Ryan! We are so happy that you are happy. We've taken your feedback and shared it with our team.

Nicholas A.
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"Great product to help run your martial arts school"

Commentaires: Overall I would highly recommend Mystudio to anyone running a martial arts studio. The value they offer far outweighs any cost to use it.

Avantages: Mystudio makes it easy for my members to do just about everything they need. It makes things like selling membership, events, retail and communication simple by having everything kept under one program. With it I don't need a lot of extra employees.

Inconvénients: The team at Mystudio tends to release features that haven't been fully developed. I appreciate them wanting to get new things out but having to deal with the bugs or missing aspects of the feature can be very frustrating at times.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Thanks for your review, Nicholas!

Wade M.
Owner / instructor

"Wades Review"

Commentaires: I'm happy but would like to know how to use it better.

Avantages: I like it gives the option of passing billing fees or taking them on ourselves. I like the app features great to give information and connect with clients.

Inconvénients: There is no onboarding process where someone teaches you how to use alot of features. There also is no training opportunities you have to learn on your own. I need to watch your training videos but something like just being able to pull up clients birthdays i don't know how to do and don't know if it can be done. So more training for your clients.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/05/2021

Hello Wade, We are so glad to be able to serve you. We've taken your feedback and shared it with our team--we are currently working on more training videos. You are also certainly welcome to book a setup call with our team, or to contact chat support and they can jump on a screenshare call to walk you through functions. We will continue rolling out new upgrades and we look forward to you enjoying them!

Bryan H.
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"Great choice for today's consumer"

Commentaires: MyStudio is fantastic! If you have an issue or suggestion, they listen. They simply respond. Many features are evolving, and taken together they make a great experience for the school owner and customers. Highly recommended.

Avantages: Customer payment automation removes the burden of chasing money. And the customer has so much control over how and when to spend.

Inconvénients: (My school is extremely small so I don't think I have a great feel for the minuses.) I've recently taken advantage of their website feature. It's a great idea but has a way to go. There's no visitor statistics reporting so you're blind as to what pages were visited, which page the visitor left the site, etc. There's not a way yet to add content to help traffic. Also, the email system implementation has the issue of the sent emails' return address being useless, not your school's email address. So, one can't simply reply to the email and reach the school.

envoyé par MyStudio le 10/05/2021

Hi Bryan, We appreciate your review and am glad that MyStudio is working well for you! That's great that you've launched your website -- we'll continue to upgrade that product, so more improvements to come! :)

Lindy W.
Owner/Chief Instructor
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Best Decision Ever"

Commentaires: I absolutely love it! My students have access to everything at their fingertips!

Avantages: Making the switch to MyStudio is the best decision I have ever made for my business! It’s easy to use for admin and students, economical, and exceeds my expectations for the cost!

Inconvénients: Need an easier way to add multiple family members at one time for trial and memberships.

envoyé par MyStudio le 22/04/2021

Hi Lindy, Thanks so much for your feedback and we are very glad that you and your team are benefitting from MyStudio. We will continue to roll out new upgrades and updates to improve your experience. Please keep the feedback (things we do well, and what you'd like to see in the future) coming!

• Publié le 31/08/2020