15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AutoEntry

En savoir plus sur AutoEntry

Plateforme mobile et cloud de saisie automatique de données qui permet aux utilisateurs de télécharger des documents, d'extraire des données, de publier automatiquement, etc.

En savoir plus sur AutoEntry

Went through multiple people and could not get call backs. Then charged me asgain when they could not provide details to link to our QBD accounts.

AutoEntry - Notes

AutoEntry a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 223 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AutoEntry ?

Martin
Managing Director (Congo-Kinshasa)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

AutoEntry le leader

5,0 l’année dernière

J'aime beaucoup leur façon de faire apprendre et c'est facile à comprendre

Ce n'est pas facile pour certains débutant du web de s'adapter

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

AutoEntry: The Key to Effortless Data Entry

Commentaires : Overall, AutoEntry has been a valuable asset for our organization. Its ability to quickly and accurately process financial documents, integration with popular accounting software, and OCR technology has greatly improved our data entry processes.

As a general user of AutoEntry within my organization, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly tool for automating our data entry processes. One of the greatest advantages of this software is its ability to quickly and accurately process invoices, receipts, and other financial documents. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has saved a significant amount of time for our team. Additionally, the software's OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is highly accurate and has made it easy to extract data from various types of documents.

A potential downside of using AutoEntry is that it may require some time and effort to set up the software and customize it to fit our specific needs. Also, some advanced features such as budgeting and forecasting may require additional tools or custom development.

EAMON
Director (Irlande)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Change how you deal with clients and your own accounts

Commentaires : Cut down on time spent on repetitive and labourious tasks to free up staff to work on higer paid tasks such as accounts preparation instead of record-keeping

Easy to use New users are enthusiastic about the package Inexperienced users can make progress on data entry the package skims documents to pick up dates and amounts but also picks up on invoices where the invoice is entered twice and points out duplicates At the end of the accounts process everyone can log in and view an image of the actual invoice uploaded thereby cutting down on verbal explanations and long conversations and misunderstandings

Possibly too easy to use Users sometimes click an invoice as paid which causes complications later

Source : GetApp

Same service issues every month please address the issues and guarantee stability with your software

Commentaires : when I first made the decision to use Autoentry it seemed to be effortless and started helping with Carbon footprint and reducing the need to keep paper records, which is where we all want to be and still conforms with HMRC record keeping guidelines. Over 2021 and more so the last 6 months continuous issued with publishing between Xero and Autoentry, and Xero is my preferred choice software. I have questioned since they were brought out by Sage the service would improve however the service levels and functionality and stability are getting worse month by month.

Easy to set up and an efficient way to keep digital records and very useful having a copy of Invoice attached to the transaction. Very smart way if ever having to go back on an Invoice for a query of useful data

Over the last few months Autoentry and Xero do not sync and publish. For customers delivering paperwork last minute results in fines from HMRC for late Vat filing. Having to keep unsyncing deleting the app and re setting up. Month after month this is now becoming an issue and not helping cut down on processing time. Raise the same issues to autoentry every month and they may tweak the settings but these are not a long term fix. I only use Xero as the integrated supplier and over 2021 this is happening on a regular basis. I have become so familiar with the process to disconnect and reconnect for a short term solution.

Natasha
Bookkeeper (R.-U.)

Autoentry - a great choice of OCR software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great all-rounder and the perfect partner to an accountancy/bookkeeping practice.

I like the fact it is affordable, it has supplier statement reconciliations and that it works with a number of accounting solutions

Credits have an expiry date to them. It would be better if they were available until you needed them

Principal (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Provides lots of tools to automate entry of data

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The price point can not be beat. Provides a whole lot of value for the cost

Documentation could be better. So features are more useful than others. Data extraction could be faster

Trevor
Finance Manager (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11–50 employés

Our experience with AE

Commentaires : Excellent. Very good help desk

Clear , links will in accounting products. Our staff are uploading their invoices and coding on line. Much better than paper invoices floating around.

Could do with expenses being a little more clear on the page for people not frequently in AE, they have a little trouble getting used to how to do their staff expenses - but we are getting there. Also some features like when an invoice was paid by debit card or credit card. not yet available for Sage users but on the development list. Now owned by Sage I expect it will work even better with sage as time goes on.

Joyce

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Given my team some time back in the day.

Commentaires : This has saved us hours of data entry and irradiated typos when entering bank statements and invoices.

The ease in which bank statements can be converted in to a Excel spreadsheet or downloaded in to the accounting software

It would be good if departments could be allocated for Sage Accounting

Jason
Jason
ICB Certified Bookkeeper and Founder (R.-U.)

Straight-forward simplicity

Easy to use time-saving software. Integrates with a wide variety of accounting software, provides flexibility across my clients. Web-based and the smartphone app, make it convenient. Speedy processing of uploads. Simple to set-up and add people (team or clients) to each account, making it a smooth onboarding process. Overall a great addition to my offering.

Lengthy time on gaining help and support, can be difficult to handle issues with clients. Missing items, for no apparent reason can cause frustration, delays and additional cost when needing to re-upload.

Kim
Kim
Source : GetApp

A great app but it needs a couple of tweeks

Extremely easy to use and takes a lot of hard work out of rescue client work. I mainly use it to extract data from bank and credit card statements to produce import files but I have used it for purchase invoices as well. I normally upload documents during the evening so that they're ready for me the next morning and the accuracy is second to none.

A few tweaks are needed, in particular, when uploading documents the software doesn't actually tell you that the documents have been uploaded successfully, that would really put my mind at rest that the document was being processed without uploading a second time (which I've done on several occasions) - can work out a bit costly when uploading bank statements.

Katriona
Katriona

A real time saver

I like the pricing structure, in that you are paying for what you use and not per client. I also like the fact that AE will scan in bank statements - I have clients who won't use bank feeds or allow me access to their accounts to import statements - Paper is still the way for them!!

The one thing I would like from Auto Entry is the ability to forward client emails with invoice attachments or if the client has scanned and emailed an invoice to me. I have to print off the attachment or the scanned in invoice, scan it again and then email on to auto entry, no time saving here. An Auto Entry App would be great so that I or the client could capture the image of the document and send straight to Auto Entry (See Datamolino App)

Debra
Office Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Two days Wasted!

Commentaires : Frustrating.

What? That is it - I have nothing say that is good.

I am new - Two days later, over 8 hours on chat support and it is still not working.

Martin
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2–10 employés

AutoEntry Accuracy and Time Saving

Commentaires : I have realized that I don't need to pay someone to do this work . I simply spend 10 mins a day on AE and then pay everyone myself at the end of the month. The accounts have never been so tidy and up to date and I can get figures out of Sage that I know are correct.
This product is outstanding and costs the business a fraction of paying someone's wages.
You can also use it for statement s and expenses.

I started using Auto Entry Last January after a member of staff left who looked after the accounts. We have about 250 purchase invoices a month and around 40 suppliers to pay so manual entry is time consuming and errors compound when statements don't tally. Any change is daunting but I was talked through the install on our main server and within a few days I was flying along. You teach to AE which account to put invoices to then it remembers. The package attaches a copy of the invoice to the line in Sage. No need for hundreds of lever arch files of purchase invoices, or searching through them to find what yo u paid for something, accounts add up for payment . I simply e mail them to AE from the main accounts e mail and to whoever placed the order so that they can be checked Any questions and there is a chat on the screen and the help sorts out any little issues in 5 mins.

Occasionally there are delays in publishing the invoice through to Sage but these never last more than a few hours and by the morning everything is there , which is much faster than the manual way which sometimes took weeks.

S-J
Senior Bookkeeper (R.-U.)

Fantastic program

Commentaires : Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

Tom
Accountant (Irlande)
Génie civil, 11–50 employés

Ease of Use and Integration

Commentaires : Previously I'd scan all of my PL invoices to my server drive to allow access and review for authorisation and then enter them on Sage. With AE this is all done as one function.

Fantastic product, easy to use, intuitive. The ability to split invoices across multiple cost-centers with differing vat rates is easier than posting directly into Sage, not to mention the multi-currency functionality. A Brilliant Product. The support team is second to none, with difficulties being resolved in minutes. A great product

If I have a wish list it would be to allow copying from the above line as in Sage with the F6 key.......... but I'm being pedantic

Jonathan

AutoEntry - Easy to Use - Saves Time

Commentaires : I have had a positive experience and found the software easy to install and easy to integrate with the Sage Accounting software that I use.

As someone starting up their own Consultancy Business costs are a factor. AutoEntry means I can easily post all expense invoices. They are taken to the correct category and coded as the Sage Accounting software that I use and then synchronised automatically with Sage. That saves me time as I do not have to manually post them.

When I used the duplicate invoice recognition invoices from the same supplier for different months were filtered out as duplicates. That said once I realised the issue it was easy to correct by simply disabling the function.

Teresa
CEO (Canada)

Using AutoEntry for Payables - New user of this Program

Commentaires : I expect to save a substantial amount of time and money, having AutoEntry reduce my need to enter the detail. It will free up my time to grow my business and make more money. In today's economy this will help!

I loved the customer service. I'm new to the product and tried to dabble with entries and ran into problems, the setup stage is tedious, however customer support was phenomenal. I went back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech Support and had the issues resolved. I was able to post and learn what to look for with my first few transactions. I'll see what lies ahead with the other entries such as bank statements but for now, I'm happy with the product!

The setup of each vendor, with the options in sage to match AutoEntry was a challenge but now that I understand what to look for, I feel confident about what else I can do with the program. I look forward to trying the bank reconciliation but I'm concerned about what pitfalls lie ahead as we prepare.

Natalie
Finance Manager (R.-U.)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Does NOT save time

Commentaires : Not happy, don't get involved until the software gets integrated and belongs to Sage. No value for money because it DOES NOT SAVE TIME. Really disappointed.

During the first 3 months (free) of usage, everything was great! The files uploaded were processed in less than 30 minutes allowing to map them for entry into the software in close to no time. The feed to the accounting software worked very well, invoices were almost instantly published to my ledgers. I was so pleased that I refused to take on any different type of fast data entry software.

A year on, there's ALWAYS a problem whenever I process the invoices. The time it takes from upload to mapping is more than 2 hours! The invoices almost never get posted straight to ledger as there's always upload issue, connection or sync problem. Always something. I've not had a smooth day at the office with AutoEntry ever since my free trial ended. Instead of saving time, it takes me extra day to process the invoices. I'd do it manually in under an hour... So why bother. Rubbish.

Source : GetApp

Part of a rane of tools to remove the routine tasks

I really like the way clients can email supplier invoices to a separate address, then I get a notification and after quick review they are posted direct to accounting software (Sage in my case but works with most. I first used the product when it was a bank reconciliation tools but it has developed so much now and has helped me save time which I can better use on other activities to benefit my clients.

Setting up a new client is not intuitive, a wizard based system may be better to ensure no steps are missed.

Shirley
Shirley
Source : GetApp

Really usefull app that works for many of my client's businesses

East to send documents - works brilliantly with Xero. Easy for clients and their staff and for me and other bookkeepers in the practice to all use.

The webchat feature for assistance is not great and there isn't a direct "contact support" button which would make contacting support really easy.

AutoEntry

Very easy to set up and use. The turnaround time for processing is superb and we have used it for many months and we intend to expand our usage and recommend to our clients. It saves time and money and I am happy to recommend this product to everyone.

Some time is not very easy to identify uploaded files. This is a minor problem though. I do not have any other specific cons to the product.

Chloe
Owner/Bookkeeper (R.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bad

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Rubbish.

Nothing, it's rubbish. I have detailed why in my "cons" answer.

Everything. It is SO slow, it doesn't have the option to code to "projects" for Sage One and when I asked the team if they had that option they just said "no" and haven't added that feature. There is a software that isn't part of Sage which you can link to Sage which has this feature so why can't the people who actually made Sage and Autoentry have this option?? Doesn't make sense and seems kind of lazy to me.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Office Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

A great time saver that is simple to use and cuts down on paper usage / wastage.

What I love most about Auto-entry is that it saves a great deal of time, has improved input accuracy and reduces the need to print off invoices as it saves a copy to Xero (Excellent feature).

Struggles a bit with long itemised bills / invoices - In particular phone bills. This is mitigated by the excellent support I receive from the AutoEntry staff.

Thomas
Manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Autoentry

5,0 l’année dernière

The ease of uploading bank statements for data extraction

The inability to purchase credits in bulk

Accountant (R.-U.)

Am I missing something?

Commentaires : I use spreadsheets and bridging software for most client needs. Keeps it simple, and avoids the client getting in a pickle with double entry packages such as QuickBooks or Xero. No disrespect to those products at all, but they are not needed for most of my client base. All I wanted AutoEntry to do was take the scanned purchase invoices and create a spreadsheet that showed supplier name, invoice date, the net/VAT/gross split and the cost category. It can do it, but it takes twice as long as just battering through a bundle of invoices at your desk. There are too many steps, too many forced processes. Given that I tried it with a couple of pub clients, who had a tiny volume of invoices due to lockdown, I'm genuinely stumped as to how it would have coped once the trade resumes properly. Customer support was good, the product is not.

Not much, other than the fact that it stores the image of the invoice, so it can be referred to if needed once the originals have been filed away or returned to the client.

It's clunky, non-intuitive and just reinforces my scepticism about systems that claim to be some kind of Holy Grail for accountants.