En savoir plus sur SalesHandy

SalesHandy est un outil d'aide à la vente qui vous fournit des données sur l'engagement relatives au destinataire d'un e-mail et vous aide à être plus productifs grâce à des fonctionnalités de productivité e-mail ultramodernes.

En savoir plus sur SalesHandy

Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags.

Pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund. Bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes.

SalesHandy - Notes

SalesHandy a reçu une note globale de 4.5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 111 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SalesHandy ?

Alexander V.
Alexander V.
CEO (Biélorussie)
Traduction et localisation, 2-10 employés

The best tool with similar on the market

5 il y a 6 mois

This is a very helpful tool and the only one that did not add advertise signature at the end of the email. The sales dept was not so importunate and this is a plus.

I haven't found any cons in this amazing app.

Olivier F.
CEO (Belgique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

5 il y a 10 mois

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Mark B.
Enterprise Sales Executive (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for email tracking and email cleansing

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Customer support is great. Installation and plug-ins are simple, and the tool does everything it says it will for a modest investment. It's a great product for any salesperson who needs to be prospecting and doing other things.

The tracking feature is great. Seeing opens/clicks let me know what irons to strike when they're hot. It's completely worth the money to buy the email validation tool. It keeps my lists clean and improves deliverability. The customer support is amazing! so responsive and nearly always resolve my questions in one interaction.

This probably isn't a SH issue but I get a lot of blocked emails. If there was more guidance on how to avoid this, I'd welcome that from the support team.

Head of Sales & Marketing (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

I would not recommend it to the enemy

1 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Negative

For some time it worked for us in terms of sending outreach campaigns.

Poor reporting. I was constantly banned for 24 hours by Google after sending 10-20 emails per day. When you schedule the campaign, you must mark the checkbox that you "Aknowledge, that sending emails may results in ban" or sth similar. I think that they are aware that their software is not working and this caused them to put such checkbox to avoid refund requests etc. We have switched to Klenty and it works really well and offers more features.

Réponse de l'équipe de SalesHandy

il y a 7 mois

Hello there, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience with SalesHandy and we'd be really happy to help you with your concerns. I'd request you to reach out to us at support@saleshandy.com from your registered email so we can help you further.

Vica G.
marketing manager (R.-U.)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Email Campaign & Result

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Fabulous. The product beats out competetion at a fair price :)

After reviewing several software's we setteled on sales handy because we found it the most easiest to use and the company is focussed on getting emails delivered rather than a fancy UI. Our business has grown through email marketing thanks to sales handy and the very responsive support that they offer

It is not possible to send manual emails or download/ export prospects

Matej Č.
CEO (Slovénie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excelent for knowing when an email was opened, read,...

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the app, totally serves its purpose... offers even more functionalities, that I currently do not use.

Easy to use, integration with outlook without problems, you get notified when an email is opened, read... you can check everything also on their online system.

It totally serves the purpose I am using it for, therefore none cons.

Hamza B.
CEO (Maroc)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great solution for the price

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use and the simple interface as well as a good chat support.

They should think of including a built in warm up service.

Patricia C.
Sales consultant (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

The best option for email campaigns

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, I had the opportunity to compare it with other similar tools and I can tell S.H. is the best option in price and functions.

If you're thinking in start to send massive emails and campaigns, Sales Handy is the best option. Is easy to learn how to use it and overall the confidence of the sending servers are very trusty because you can link your company page to the platform, so your emails won't end in the spam folder of your clients and you'll protect your domain.

Many extra features you shall pay them separately and I think it would be better to pay a single price to get the entire functions, maybe different plan options.

Paul B.
COO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Excellent Email tracker

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been excellent. Customer support is good.

The sfotware is easy to installa nd easy to use.

I would like to see the feature that allows me to know who and where the email was opened.

Awais A.
Data Analyst (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

User Review

5 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent!

The process of Gmail Tracking and it is also easy to deploy.

The reactivation process is not so good for me.

Alan H.
CEO, Co-founder (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

5 il y a 2 ans

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it. But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things. Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Phanidhar K.
Demand Generation Specialist (Inde)

Perfect tool for Sales and Marketing

5 il y a 7 mois

being into Sales and marketing, all we need to track and build the pipeline, instead of chasing all the contacts. SalesHandy gives ability to hand pick those leads who have referred our information and makes the job simple and saves much time.

all features are good, the only thought I would leave here is if we could directly reply to any contact from the system itself, instead of going back to email client, job could be much easier.

Declan D.
Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator | Digital Growth Strategy and Execution | Growth Hacking | Mentoring (É.-U.)
Internet

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

4 il y a 4 ans

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Gianluca F.
General Manager (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Sales Handy - one of the best professional email marketing tool

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We are seeing a constant improvement process done by the SalesHandy team. Thanks to their efforts this is one of the best email automation tool for massive outreaches on the market. Excellent customer support was given to us during our almost 3 years journey. Despite all the little flaws, we would highly recommend SalesHandy to any user.

An extremely user-friendly tool with simple navigation that makes it easy to use between mid-size or large-size teams as well. Sales Handy offers a great value for it's price, one of the best on the market.

Not always reliable stats on reply rate, due to different factors unknown to us. Sometimes it's hard to find selected campaigns or perform any activities due to loading issues of the platform.

Business Development Associate (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Must-have

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Simply put - a must have, inexpensive, comprehensive experience. I've learned to better engage in overall communication personally and professionally. No brainer - I've tried several competitors out and they don't come close. I especially like the feed it offers.

Simplistic for both personal and professional use. The quick notifications allow me to make a strategic decision on when and how to reengage with my clients. Deployment - cake for both outlook and Gmail. I love the Feed in gmail - definitely gives me a quick synopsis on all my activities without ever having to leave gmail. Bravo!

I don't see the rest of the market with a mobile app for push notifications or sending but for my needs its perfect

Ishan S.
Ishan S.
Founder (Inde)
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged. I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Head of Business Development (Espagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

5 il y a 3 ans

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, Auto-entrepreneur

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

CEO (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Mass Emails

4 il y a 4 ans

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Evilee E.
Business Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Awesome Product

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Easy and they always ask for feedback and reply which is lovely. Big product with small company service feel!

That you can see who opens your emails and attachments

Wish you could see who opens group emails and they do have a special feature for that but I have not explored it yet

Bertis A.
Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

SalesHandy

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Not so bad due to the short time using it but I'm the person that it something does not pass the first analysis it wont pass.

The ability to send mass emails. I do a lot of internet marketing. I came across this app which I found it interesting such as that, to send mass emails at once.

Well, even though the idea to send a mass email campaign is exiting, there are some platforms that portrait the product very subtly, is clever. However, as some of you would know what I'm talking about, majority of app comes with a program that contains hundredth of steps to lead to a simple thing. That's what it gets me on these type of ups. Seem as if apps programmers cant keep up with technology; fast, and simple.

Neil A.
Neil A.
Consultant (Thaïlande)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

5 il y a 5 ans

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA. The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports. The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Harry A.
Retired (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

SalesHandy Review

5 il y a 4 mois

Tracking, billing, etc information is easily accessible via the browser, and SalesHandy's layout is easy to follow.

Push notifications sent to the mobile phone when an email is opened would be useful.

Marzieh M.
Marzieh M.
MSc Student (Iran)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

really useful!

4 il y a 4 ans

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Fabiane S.
Engineer (Brésil)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The best and most engaged support team ever seen!!

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Incredible people, amazing support, great tools and functionalities...I really recommend SHandy to everyone!

All its functionalities and especially the support team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing)...it's the best experience when you feel supported and protected by the service you choose and we really can count on SHandy to achieve all the company goals regarding marketing and sales! It's a truly powerful tool that everyone who wants to increase their sales and revenue must acquire!

To be honest, I don't remember some point we miss at Shandy. The tracking alerts are real-time, they also have the doc tracking functionality...so it's complete f/ us!