Avis clients sur BuzzSumo

En savoir plus sur BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo est le logiciel de content marketing le plus apprécié au monde. L'analytique des données de l'éditeur vous aide à créer un contenu qui a du sens et qui atteint réellement votre public cible.

En savoir plus sur BuzzSumo

I like the Content Analyzer feature because it is accurate most of time and support a lot of languages.

There is any cons except that there is very limited resources on the free plan which makes it very difficult to test all the features before you purchase.

BuzzSumo - Notes

BuzzSumo a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 134 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BuzzSumo ?

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager (Ukraine)

Essential Content Research Tool

Commentaires : Developing good content means you need to do a lot of research and sometimes that can be a dubious process even if you have all the tools. Hopefuly, BuzzSumo is one of those tools that makes the process of content research much easier and much more insightful in just a couple of clicks.

BuzzSumo is tailor-made for content reseach, competition analysis, backlinking and outreach research. It was instrumental in developing my long-term content strategy and adjusting it on the go. BuzzSumo is relatively easy to use and you don't need to tackle with lots of toggles in order to get a semblance of a result. Saves a lot of time and provides you with a good protection from a content-related headache. All you need to do is insert the words of interests - look through the stats and check out what is up in the list.

It takes so time to get used to it and it can be really rough in some places. That might be a serious put off. Pricing also may scare some but it is totally worth it.

Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

One-In-All Content Marketing Tool to improve ROI

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Good experience

We use BuzzSumo to improve our organic & paid marketing campaign results. It helps us across the following: 1. Understand what content works the best to get more engagement, likes, shares, comments and increase the number of followers. 2. Identify Influencers who have a high engagement rate & good fan following for our business domain. 3. Be quick in responding back to our followers when they comment about us or ask questions on social platforms. 4. Improve content success and team enthusiasm through best analytics, reports, and numbers. 5. Ensure a higher ROI on our SEO campaigns 6. Know the trend, search terms, phrases and develop content around that to reach our target audience.

It's an expensive tool and needs a lot of effort to get the desired results. Ahrefs has more features than BuzzSumo.

Katya
Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Social Media Research and Marketing Insights

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Monitoring brand mentions, identifying trends, and competitor analysis are some of the great benefits from Buzzsumo.

This software helps you narrow down on the content with the best engagement and outreach opportunities, so you can avoid a lot of trial and error (which saves time and money in the short and long run!).

It's a bit pricey and sometimes the mentions you get are from low quality websites that I'm not sure are legit. Navigation seemed a bit dated, or maybe just very bare-bones.

Nima
Content marketing manager (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Dissatisfied user comment.

2,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

To fit my budget. Friendly customer support.

Social media integrations are not strong. There are not enough tools for the workflow.

Salim
Salim
CEO (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great tool for topic research & competitor analysis

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : If you're looking to dominate your competition & track who your key influencers are, buzzSumo is an incredible tool. With its powerful keyword discovery, tracking competitor activity, and measurement tools, you can quickly grow your brand and reach new heights

BuzzSumo is a topic research and analysis tool that I have used for the past two years. It has a great feature that lets me scan backlinks and perform research related to my competition. The tool is also valuable for helping me understand how my competitors are performing. Overall, BuzzSumo is an excellent tool that I would recommend to anyone looking for content research and analysis

I don't think BuzzSumo is doing anything wrong, but their monthly service pricing is really high. Their focus seems to be on bigger companies, and I think it's not suitable for small companies as they may not be able to afford the high prices

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator (Algérie)
Édition, 11-50 employés

a gold mine for content creator

Commentaires : I really enjoy using BuzzSumo since it is like a swiss knife for the content strategy planning, SEO and Marketing in general.

Topic Explorer feature can use a more improvement.

Ujjwal
Ujjwal
Webmaster and Owner (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Content Research tool!

Commentaires : Having BuzzSumo means having an advantage over your competitors since it makes a lot of tricky things easy to track and research about.

BuzzSumo is definitely one of the best content research and analysis tools that I have used. I've used it for the mentioned reason and apart from that it also has useful features that let you scan backlinks and perform research related to your competition. As a digital marketer, tools like BuzzSumo are definitely great to have. Not only is it simple but it packs a lot of power and functionalities. The time you spend using BuzzSumo will be the time that will get you the highest ROI when you are planning your campaign. All you need to do is enter the relevant keywords you are working with and there it is, all the stuff you need and with all the filters, toggles and other stuff, BuzzSumo proves to be a great tool overall.

BuzzSumo does have a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to it and learn how to use it correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of it. Also, I wish they work on the pricing and bring it down a notch to make things even sweeter.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
Conférencier Professionnel (Maurice)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 51-200 employés

BuzzSumo: The Best Tools For Anaytics On Facebook & Search Alerts

Commentaires : Overall, I have yet to meet a tools as powerful and comprehensive as BuzzSumo. They are unique. Use this tool. You will not regret. Worth every single penny.

I can't contain my enthusiasm on this great tools of BuzzSumo: The ability to search for meaningful and top scoring Facebook content with just a keyword. I was also impressed with the keyword mention tools, that i if someone mention your brand on the web, you get an instant notification via email.

The pricing: A great tool but not readily available to anyone.

Brice un
Strategic marketing officer (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

BuzzSumo

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

For contant marketing it is one of the best the customer support is friendly and welcoming and there is an interesting feature that allows me to scan backlinks and perform searches related to my competitors

The price of monthly service is very high it thought to review that

Enes
Information Technology (Turquie)

BuzzSumo Review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature. It helps me a lot in charting my own path.

It seemed like a bit of a mess. There were parts that I couldn't figure out.

Alyssa
Senior Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great for measuring backlinks and level of social sharing

Commentaires : Generally good. Could certainly be improved, and be an even better product, but overall couldn't do without it.

I find BuzzSumo to be the best solution out there to gauge how much an article has been shared across the web. It is generally more comprehensive than other applications we pay for. I use it in concert with CrowdTangle as well, and I find that it is better for finding Twitter shares. I like that the brand/keyword monitoring is very easy to set up and use. Support has always been responsive and good.

I think BuzzSumo does an interesting range of things it can be hard to use to their fullest capacity. I always felt that the "influencer" section wasn't fully finished, it's changed a few times since I was a customer. I found it to be useful to a degree (checking at a glance if a Twitter sharer was someone I had added to a VIP list, for example) but not much beyond that. Also - the alerts sometimes scrape up old content, which can be confusing. Especially if you have alerts sent to multiple people.

Alina
PPC Specialist (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great Marketing Tool

Commentaires : BuzzSumo is one of the most well-thought marketing products I worked with. It is great for keeping up with industry trends in general and utilize it on multiple smaller uses cases.

It is a highly versatile software. It feels like a Swiss Army Knife. I use it mostly to find backlinks to the site and to find questions people ask about keywords. BuzzSumo is really to keep up to date on certain topics. The alerts are a great feature. Very easy to customize and offer greats insights into customer behavior.

The value is undisputed but the price of 99$ per month is very high. I think they are just focusing on big companies. As a small company, you have to make sure you make the most out of it if you buy it.

Andrew
SEO, Social and Content Strategy (Canada)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

BuzzSumo - Not Perfect But Easiest To Use!

Commentaires : Overall I would recommend the tool. I haven’t found a tool that does what BuzzSumo does better. For a social and content team it has been a valuable tool for our global team.

BuzzSumo is a very easy to learn and use tool. I was able to train teams on being self efficient with the tool very quickly. There is a lot of information that you can from the tool if you pay enough for it. It is a great tool to get a better understanding of what is trending and also to see what competitors are up to with content.

The price is high for the data you receive. It was hard to justify the price at times. To unlock certain features that should be standard, you’d have to buy an upgrade subscription.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer (Nigeria)

It is Very Useful for Content analysis and Monitoring

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am using it to monitor, take note and respond to discussions related to our brand online, build quality backlinks, and research content topics/keywords for blogs

Buzzsumo has helped me a great deal in identifying viral contents across the web and the content analyzer; which I use a lot helps in finding popular topics to write about on my blogs. Another great advantage of BuzzSumo is that you can download and share all the attractive content you find on the platform without any restriction.

The pricing is the only negative aspect so far. I think they could launch plans with lower fees for individuals and small businesses.

Jason
É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

Incredibly Powerful Tools for keyword discovery, tracking competitors and who key influencers are

Amazing insights into the most shared content on your topic or keyword. Social impact and going viral is a huge part of modern digital marketing and Buzzsumo proves industry best tools for discovering trending topics. You can also easily find out who the "Influencers" are for your keywords making the process much easier on who to establish networking relationships with that could turn into valuable "mentions" which brings up another great aspect of BuzSumo: Content Alerts, the software will scour the internet and alert you anytime your keyword is mentioned on a website, blog, social media, etc. If you are an Agency this is a no-brainer tool for your digital marketing toolbox.

A little bit pricey for small businesses and solo site entrepreneurs but great value for Agencies & larger businesses (Hows that for a mixed con ;-) ) One of the problems with having an in depth tool with a very complete feature set is that it can be a bit overwhelming when you are new to the buzzsumo service or keyword research in general. So in some respects having a very robust, in-depth research tool which is certainly a positive aspect can also be a bit of a con to first time users and those new to Keyword Research in General. I'd love to see a "Getting Started" interface with the most important features, then be able to toggle on all the features or an "Advanced View". In all fairness, they have a very good tutorial and help section.

Antoinette
Content Manager (Irlande)
Relations gouvernementales, 201-500 employés

Best content marketing tool on the market

Commentaires : Excellent. It took me a while to procure due to internal issues but the team was very helpful and patient, giving me access when needed. I feel very valued and listened to even though I'm on one of the lower paid tiers.

BuzzSumo was the first tool of its kind I came across. It was almost magical to be able to explore a list of most effective pieces for specific audiences and sectors. The newer visualisation features are really easy to use. It's great for keeping on top of the most effective pieces on your own domain. The evergreen score is helpful for considering what works past an initial first burst on social. And they're constantly experimenting, so I've no doubt they'll continue to find clever ways to remain an essential resource for content marketers.

The current features give the best sense of content that performs well on social generally. LinkedIn has reduced access - greater insight into what works on that platform would be a big help.

Amy
Manager, Media Relations (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés

Extremely useful tool

Commentaires : BuzzSumo has greatly helped with client reporting, and I frequently train employees on how to analyze the impact of a particular published item, and the first stop is BuzzsSumo.

BuzzSumo's alert and media monitoring are excellent. It picks up a considerable amount of media that other services miss. The tool is also intuitive and easily adjusted to cater to changing client needs. The ability to assess the social impact of published media is also extremely useful.

In future iteration, I would like the ability to look at more historic data. Retroactive media monitoring can be a real pain point.

Ajay
VP - Brand Marketing (Inde)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Why should Marketers use BuzzSumo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use and a must have if you are churning large scale content to drive traffic to your website or social channels.

Influencer Marketing plays a key armour in todays digital marketing. Creating content that is trending and viral remains a daunting task. BuzzSumo plays a critical role in filling that gap. It can throw thousands of key words related to your category, trending topics and relevant subjects to create content instantly and get better outcome for your content.

Since this is a unique tool could not find much of gaps to my disliking.

Charles
Industry Analyst, Author and Speaker (É.-U.)

Great Research Tool

Commentaires : Because I publish across a wide range of topics and on several properties that I do not control, this is one of the few ways for me to monitor the effectiveness of my writing and identify emerging trends that should guide my future writing efforts.

I love the level of insight you can get on topics and influencers and the ability to monitor your brand, etc. It's an extremely powerful tool that I use on a daily basis.

Its power is also it's greatest challenge. It can be difficult to understand how it all works and how to best use it. They have an extensive training library, which is very helpful, but you'll still need to be prepared to put in the time to learn how to use it effectively. I've been using it for months and still consider myself a novice.

CHELSEA
Social Media Lead (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great product!

Commentaires : I'm making it easier for my clients by providing them with recommendations for influencers that are much simpler to find thanks to using this tool!

I love BuzzSumo's ease of use with finding influencers. Especially when you're trying to find individuals who are in very niche industries and in specific locations, the target within Buzzsumo is extremely helpful and easy to use. I have found so many niche influencers who have YouTube channels and large social presences thanks to Buzzsumo.

It's hard for me to think about a "least" :) but I do wish BuzzSumo made influencer searching clearer with multiple social media platforms, and also aggregated individuals email addresses. That would be extremely useful!

Tom
Tom
Founder (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Must-have for content research & distribution

I use BuzzSumo for researching content topics, analyzing the competition and identifying outreach and backlinking opportunities. It's an integral part of the content marketing process here at Grizzle, both for internal use as well as clients.

Awesome influencer tools, but would love for it to go more in-depth. An influencer map that identifies networks of thought leaders, and who "influences" them for example. There are other tools for this, but having more granular insight via BuzzSumo would be awesome.

Kinga
Community Manager (Pologne)
Source : GetApp

It simply has to be in your toolbox.

Buzzsumo is a brilliant tool that can save you a lot of time, marketing efforts, stress and hassle. It is not even a tool, it is a machine that can get your content strategy back on track and inspire you on a daily basis. I hit the content jackpot not once and not twice thanks to Buzzsumo. Identifying what content works wonders has never been easier, and I can't imagine my everyday work without Buzzsumo.

I am trying to think of any cons, but I struggle to find them. Pricing may be a bit offputting, but Buzzsumo is totally worth it. Also, if it only had a mobile app, then my life would be complete. ;)

Social Media Senior Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great for finding influencers and popular content

I like the influencer search feature the most. When looking for target influencers to add to media lists, searching on Instagram or Twitter alone is very difficult. BuzzSumo's search functionality allows you to narrow your search by city and specific words used in the influencers' bio.

It not longer counts social shares on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is one of the largest social platforms and a lot of informative articles are shared on this platform. It's odd to me that it counts social shares on all other platforms, but not LinkedIn. People actively have conversations on this platform and share content to validate their points.

Adam
Consultant (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Awesome Product

Commentaires : Couldn't be happier. Recommend to colleagues all the time and have no instituted at several companies.

Incredibly easy to use, especially for people new to or inexperienced with digital marketing.

They recently changed the order columns export to excel, which is kind of annoying.

Ben
Ben
SVP of Monetization ()
Internet, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

So good it's like cheating

Commentaires : I've used BuzzSumo for almost a year as a way to find good content to post on social channels and also to find good ideas for articles to write. It's really so useful that it's like cheating when used to re-post articles on social. It tells you exactly what is trending today so you can be on point with your posts and get better engagement.

The app is super simple to use and fairly flexible. It's also priced decently for what you get.

The categories you choose from to see what's going on in a given industry sector are limited, so if they don't fit your niche then it may be hard to use that and it's one of the most useful features. There's a free form search but that's less useful for social posting, or more work anyway. The other thing is that I have a paid subscription and can't access some super useful features like what's trending in the past 8 hours vs. 24 hours because I don't have an "agency" level subscription. Usually apps provide collaboration features for that as opposed to de-featuring key components of the main app, but you can't have it all I guess.