15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BuzzSumo

Trouvez des influenceurs dans n'importe quel domaine. Examinez le contenu qu'ils partagent et popularisent. Le logiciel de content marketing le plus apprécié au monde.

En savoir plus sur BuzzSumo

We've created some top-performing articles based on reviewing what other articles have a high volume of shares. This translates into SEO and real revenue for the company.

There is any cons except that there is very limited resources on the free plan which makes it very difficult to test all the features before you purchase.

BuzzSumo - Notes

BuzzSumo a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 146 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BuzzSumo ?

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Essential Content Research Tool

Commentaires : Developing good content means you need to do a lot of research and sometimes that can be a dubious process even if you have all the tools. Hopefuly, BuzzSumo is one of those tools that makes the process of content research much easier and much more insightful in just a couple of clicks.

BuzzSumo is tailor-made for content reseach, competition analysis, backlinking and outreach research. It was instrumental in developing my long-term content strategy and adjusting it on the go. BuzzSumo is relatively easy to use and you don't need to tackle with lots of toggles in order to get a semblance of a result. Saves a lot of time and provides you with a good protection from a content-related headache. All you need to do is insert the words of interests - look through the stats and check out what is up in the list.

It takes so time to get used to it and it can be really rough in some places. That might be a serious put off. Pricing also may scare some but it is totally worth it.

Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One-In-All Content Marketing Tool to improve ROI

Commentaires : Good experience

We use BuzzSumo to improve our organic & paid marketing campaign results. It helps us across the following: 1. Understand what content works the best to get more engagement, likes, shares, comments and increase the number of followers. 2. Identify Influencers who have a high engagement rate & good fan following for our business domain. 3. Be quick in responding back to our followers when they comment about us or ask questions on social platforms. 4. Improve content success and team enthusiasm through best analytics, reports, and numbers. 5. Ensure a higher ROI on our SEO campaigns 6. Know the trend, search terms, phrases and develop content around that to reach our target audience.

It's an expensive tool and needs a lot of effort to get the desired results. Ahrefs has more features than BuzzSumo.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

BuzzSumo Has Brilliant Capabilities

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

BuzzSumo has effective features that makes it easy for us to market our brand. I like the capabilities of BuzzSumo.

BuzzSumo is so amazing. No issues about BuzzSumo.

Steven
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Their Purpose is Cloudy

Originally, it was a good tool for us to get some data on social sharing for our content and help us identify any influencers. We originally got it to help us monitor our brand, but it proved difficult with the tool, hence the shift in its use.

Nowadays, the product is spotty in what it delivers and what its purpose is. It's monitoring tools for influencers, content, and social doesn't seem accurate from our standpoint. And there's no one helping us understand how to best use it (no support).

Réponse de l'équipe de Brandwatch

il y a 5 ans

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear that your experience with BuzzSumo didn't fulfil your needs. Our team are always on standby to help assist you and we even offer 121 live support sessions where we can assist you to get the best out of the tool. Best thing to do is to contact us directly using the in-app chat and we can offer you the assistance to unlock the full potential of BuzzSumo. If you do choose to come back please do make sure you drop us a note and we can see how best to help. Thanks for your feedback and being a valued customer!

Carla
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

BuzzSumo: A Great Tool for Content Marketing

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

For proper content marketing, BuzzSumo has been so appropriate to use. BuzzSumo is highly reliable.

I like the efficiency of BuzzSumo. BuzzSumo has zero flaws.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator (Algérie)
Édition, 11–50 employés

a gold mine for content creator

Commentaires : I really enjoy using BuzzSumo since it is like a swiss knife for the content strategy planning, SEO and Marketing in general.

I like the Content Analyzer feature because it is accurate most of time and support a lot of languages.

Topic Explorer feature can use a more improvement.

Jackson
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

BuzzSumo Is an Essential Marketing Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

BuzzSumo is a reliable content marketing solution. I like the effective features of BuzzSumo.

I do not dislike the features of BuzzSumo. BuzzSumo is amazing.

Claudia
Procurement Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

BuzzSumo Is a Great Social Media Marketing Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This social media marketing solution has been easy to use. I like the reliability of BuzzSumo.

I like the efficiency of BuzzSumo. No dislikes for BuzzSumo.

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

An Excellent Content Marketing Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like the efficiency and reliability of BuzzSumo. BuzzSumo makes content marketing smooth.

I have zero reasons to dislike BuzzSumo. BuzzSumo is superb.

Gerald
Gerald
Digital Manager (Singapour)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Useful but needs more improvement

Commentaires : Overall, the usage experience has been positive but would need more justification for me to invest long term in this tool

Depending on the topic and task at hand, Buzzsumo can be a rather useful tool to get you some great content ideas. Used it a couple of times to get ideas of headlines and content ideas

I feel that the cheapest option should be way cheaper than $99, considering this tier is really quite basic.

Alyssa
Senior Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Great for measuring backlinks and level of social sharing

Commentaires : Generally good. Could certainly be improved, and be an even better product, but overall couldn't do without it.

I find BuzzSumo to be the best solution out there to gauge how much an article has been shared across the web. It is generally more comprehensive than other applications we pay for. I use it in concert with CrowdTangle as well, and I find that it is better for finding Twitter shares. I like that the brand/keyword monitoring is very easy to set up and use. Support has always been responsive and good.

I think BuzzSumo does an interesting range of things it can be hard to use to their fullest capacity. I always felt that the "influencer" section wasn't fully finished, it's changed a few times since I was a customer. I found it to be useful to a degree (checking at a glance if a Twitter sharer was someone I had added to a VIP list, for example) but not much beyond that. Also - the alerts sometimes scrape up old content, which can be confusing. Especially if you have alerts sent to multiple people.

Alina
PPC Specialist (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great Marketing Tool

Commentaires : BuzzSumo is one of the most well-thought marketing products I worked with. It is great for keeping up with industry trends in general and utilize it on multiple smaller uses cases.

It is a highly versatile software. It feels like a Swiss Army Knife. I use it mostly to find backlinks to the site and to find questions people ask about keywords. BuzzSumo is really to keep up to date on certain topics. The alerts are a great feature. Very easy to customize and offer greats insights into customer behavior.

The value is undisputed but the price of 99$ per month is very high. I think they are just focusing on big companies. As a small company, you have to make sure you make the most out of it if you buy it.

Antoinette
Content Manager (Irlande)
Relations gouvernementales, 201–500 employés

Best content marketing tool on the market

Commentaires : Excellent. It took me a while to procure due to internal issues but the team was very helpful and patient, giving me access when needed. I feel very valued and listened to even though I'm on one of the lower paid tiers.

BuzzSumo was the first tool of its kind I came across. It was almost magical to be able to explore a list of most effective pieces for specific audiences and sectors. The newer visualisation features are really easy to use. It's great for keeping on top of the most effective pieces on your own domain. The evergreen score is helpful for considering what works past an initial first burst on social. And they're constantly experimenting, so I've no doubt they'll continue to find clever ways to remain an essential resource for content marketers.

The current features give the best sense of content that performs well on social generally. LinkedIn has reduced access - greater insight into what works on that platform would be a big help.

Charles
Industry Analyst, Author and Speaker (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great Research Tool

Commentaires : Because I publish across a wide range of topics and on several properties that I do not control, this is one of the few ways for me to monitor the effectiveness of my writing and identify emerging trends that should guide my future writing efforts.

I love the level of insight you can get on topics and influencers and the ability to monitor your brand, etc. It's an extremely powerful tool that I use on a daily basis.

Its power is also it's greatest challenge. It can be difficult to understand how it all works and how to best use it. They have an extensive training library, which is very helpful, but you'll still need to be prepared to put in the time to learn how to use it effectively. I've been using it for months and still consider myself a novice.

Adam
Consultant (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Awesome Product

Commentaires : Couldn't be happier. Recommend to colleagues all the time and have no instituted at several companies.

Incredibly easy to use, especially for people new to or inexperienced with digital marketing.

They recently changed the order columns export to excel, which is kind of annoying.

Ben
Content Marketing Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Excellent social and content research tool

Commentaires : BuzzSumo helps us know what content is trending, find influencers, and uncover unlinked mentions. It can do much more than this, but these use cases alone are enough to make it worthwhile.

I feel that the obvious benefits of a tool like BuzzSumo (finding relevant influencers and trending content) are well-known and well-documented. One perhaps overlooked feature though is the ability to automate uncovering unlinked brand mentions around the web. This has helped us secure some powerful links in the past. Overall, BuzzSumo does what it says it will, and does it well.

There aren't many cons with BuzzSumo that I can think of. There hasn't been a time where I needed to use it for something and couldn't get it done easily enough.

Marketing Executive (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Powerful content insights tool

Commentaires : BuzzSumo is my first port of call for laying the foundations of a content strategy. The breadth of features available help paint a picture of what our audiences want, what our competitors are publishing, as well as influencers we can source to help promote our content.

Extremely powerful tool for gathering insights on publication volumes and social engagement of content. The team recently launched a keyword tool which, by my accounts, is the only tool available to map content publication vs search popularity.

Insight into social engagement is limited to Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Insights into LinkedIn engagement would be particularly helpful from a B2B perspective.

Enes
Information Technology (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

BuzzSumo Review

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature. It helps me a lot in charting my own path.

It seemed like a bit of a mess. There were parts that I couldn't figure out.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Must have for researchers

I like the fact that lets you explore any topic in a certain amount of time. It lets you check the most popular articles which include a chosen keyword, so it makes it easy for you to for example check the marketing trends in 2016. What's more you can use it as a news service, cause it can give you a daily sum up of most popular articles connected with some topic. We also use it to find interesting influencers and journalists to follow on Twitter.

Actually I don't see here any cons. Maybe the only thing I'd add is some better quality of Twitter influencers connected with some topics. Sometimes there're people with a lot of followers, who only retweet others not creating their own thoughts.

Kuldeep
Self Employed (Inde)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Tool To Find Engaging Content Ideas

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I familiar with BuzzSumo through Youtube while I was a super novice in blog post creation.It made the initial process of researching easy by showing best performing content on social media.

BuzzSumo gives me an idea of which type of content is liked most on social media within specific topic.Before writing any blog post, I mostly go to the BuzzSumo to take an inspiration for content creation.

Works good for broad topics, but lacking in narrow/specific keywords.

Dani
Content (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Great tool

I use BuzzSumo for content research. We've created some top-performing articles based on reviewing what other articles have a high volume of shares. This translates into SEO and real revenue for the company!

The navigation can be confusing at times, especially the sections I don't use.

Andy
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Easy to Use and Access to Thorough Data

Buzzsumo is really straightforward and easy to navigate and use. Also, as a content marketer, access to Buzzsumo's social data is really valuable for topic research and editorial planning.

I would love to have access to social data from even more platforms.

Ferdi
CNO (Allemagne)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Easy to use

- It is realy easy to use - Very usefull overview of articles/content - usefull diffrent filters and search

- missing reactions for Facebook (only likes, sahres, comments)

Neha
Social Media Manager (Inde)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

This tool is great for listening across the web

Commentaires : This tool helps me to find what content is relevant related to my products and services. Moreover using this tool helps me to amplify my efforts to find influencers. Using this tool helped me to increase organic traffic for my website

This tool is excellent to find out all important conversations around the web. Using this tool, I can discover important topics and conversations around the web and connect with the influencers. Moreover, this tool is not quite expensive.

This tool has nothing to hate. I really like this tool

Alexander
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Great for researching content ideas, researching backlink reach out lists

Commentaires : Buzzsumo helps our backlink and content generation strategy.

Lately, I've been really interested in the ability the software provides to look at who backlinks to a specific article. Great for identifying possible candidates for backlink reach out, if you have an article similar to the highly backlinked article. Also, the question analyzer tools are really cool.

I wish they could integrate with Linked for question analyzer. Not sure if that's their fault but would be cool!