Avis clients sur HighLevel

En savoir plus sur HighLevel

Generate positive reviews, increase your SEO, and communicate with your customers in one platform.

En savoir plus sur HighLevel

We have impletmented theHighlevel crm into our products and service offerings. The functionality has been tremendous and the additional revenues have been significant.

Sometimes I can't find a feature that is been in front of my eyes and suddenly it disappear because a software update.

HighLevel - Notes

4,0

HighLevel a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 34 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HighLevel ?

Gideon
Gideon

Alternatives envisagées :

My all-in-one solution and silent partner

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : HighLevel is my main business software: Everything else in my stack must integrate well with it for me to even consider using. A browser tab (or tabs) with HighLevel is ALWAYS open on my desktop, and it streamlines so many of my marketing & operations that I couldn't be in business without it.

Having an all-in-one solution for email/SMS campaigns, funnels, scheduling, and CRM saves me hours or headache, time, and thousands of dollars on separate services from single-purpose solutions that needed to be integrated together.

Rare webapp glitches. Wish the Apple calendar integration there.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Highlevel is the BEST All-In-One Platform!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Once again, I LOVE Highlevel! I am a solopreneur and I don't consider myself tech savvy. Highlevel makes me look good because I was able to use their training videos plus their YouTube channel and build my own website, create my workflow automations, create my pipelines, and build my course memberships. Customer support has been more than willing to help me and they always have a solution. Highlevel is super user-friendly and doesn't require an IT degree or coding to create websites or landing pages. Yes, there is a learning curve because the platform is so robust. However, once I started working in the platform every day, it was very easy to navigate through and very intuitive.

I LOVE Highlevel! It does everything! Seriously. Before Highlevel, I had a platform for my website with a CRM. I had a platform for my online scheduling. I also had a platform my EMR. Highlevel replaced all of that. Highlevel is my website, my CRM for texts and emails, my landing page for my products, my dashboard tracker, my membership course creator, and eventually it will be my scheduler and host my online Shopify store. Highlevel allows me to do everything in one place + it is HIPAA compliant. It integrates with Twilio, Google, Stripe, and Shopify +more! Customer Support is amazing, too. They are very responsive and have always been able to solve my problem. In addition, Highlevel offers a great affiliate fee if you refer other people to them. I need to take more advantage of their affiliate program because it is robust!

I wish Highlevel offered a blog and podcast feature. I also wish they allowed gift certificates or promo discounts because I offer memberships and packages for my services. When I run promotions, I would like to be able to allow my clients to enter a promo code. Highlevel currently does not offer this; however, they were very open to my suggestion. I am confident that Highlevel will address these issues and eventually integrate a blog, podcast, and promotional codes for their users. They are constantly trying to improve their platform, be ahead of the competition, and open to suggestions for improvement.

Robert
Director (É.-U.)

Alot Of features - but complicated to use

Commentaires : once it works, it does a really good job of managing your campaigns and leads. The key is getting ti to work for you.

There are a ton of features in this app, and it really COULD do 90% of all your marketing and Sales

Support and it is complicated as all heck to use! You will need a lot PATIENCE if you want to get this app to work the way that you want it to, with LOTS and LOTS of support tickets that take a LONNNNNG time to get answered or resolved

il y a 2 ans

Hi Robert, thank you for the feedback, I completely agree with you, we do have a lot of features in one place and that does make things more powerful, but also harder to learn and get going. We're in the process now of hiring additional support staff to help new customers onboard onto the software and provide more one on one setup help to get you off and running right. I really appreciate you giving us your honest feedback because it helps us improve and make a better product for everyone!

Inayet
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Why GoHighLevel is the best Operating System for small businesses

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with the experience with the software but their tech support can improve a lot.

1. The software is easy to use and can be customized to fit the specific needs of a business if you have the talent. 2. The software is affordable and includes a wide range of features that are helpful for small if you can sell the SaaS platform. 3. Open API allows businesses to integrate the software with other systems, can do amazing stuff to build on the platform.

1. HighLevel can be expensive, depending on the features you need and the size of your agency. 2. It can be difficult to customize HighLevel to fit your specific needs. 3. It can be challenging to learn how to use all the features HighLevel offers.

Director (R.-U.)

GoHighLevel Review for Agencies & Marketers

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : GoHighLevel provides a one-stop-shop to manage every facet of your agency or marketer’s business. The platform has everything you need to grow your business, and it’s easy to learn and use. If you’re an agency owner/manager with limited time, I highly recommend checking out HighLevel; it will save you hours every week. Just be willing to wait on them improving their CS.

What if you could have the perfect combination of productivity tools in one place? Now you can, with GoHighLevel, an all-in-one sales and marketing platform that lets you sell your products and services like never before. With so many features to choose from, it’s easy to see why GoHighLevel has already helped so many agencies and marketers thrive! It allows us to manage our sales pipeline, marketing efforts, and analytics data in one place. It cuts out a lot of back-and-forth between various software and frees up our time. Its user interface is sleek, plus it’s beautiful! And we love that there’s a free trial available so we can try it out before deciding if we want to buy it.

It was hard to understand and navigate at first. But I guess that’s expected when you look at how many features there are. Once I got used to it, I started learning how to use different aspects of it. To their credit, they do have training videos that explain a lot of stuff. They also have customer support which TBH was somewhat slow and disappointing! The response time wasn’t as quick as other platforms I had used before. If something is broken or wrong with your account, be prepared to reach out multiple times.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

I love this platform and everything that it already is and will be. (-support)

4,0 il y a 8 mois

I love how the HighLevel team is so incredibly involved heart and soul with the platform. I love the community of people giving so much to help each other out. I love the platform itself, it is very robust and getting bigger by the week. It's quirky sometimes. But, it is what it is. For every quirk there are 10 more things that are awesome to counter balance that. Makes it incredibly easy to whitelabel with my own agency and sell copies to clients, full SaaS mode and make HUGE ROI.

SUPPORT. They try. But, it feels like when I ask a question I'm askinga High School technology class a question and the response REALLY is them taking a stab at thier best thoughts on how to handle an issue...but... more often that not "I need to get this to _____other department__ so they can fix this" is the answer given and it becomes a nightmare. Billing emergency? chat takes your problem and forwards to billing. NO ONE will email/call/text/follow up. It's common to expect 10-15 days to hear that the issue isn't really an issue because it's been resolve by something else, or during those 15 days you find a workaround or something to no longer have that issue......so you just kind of move on.

Nick

Absolutely Kill App For Digital Marketing Agencies

Commentaires : We use this platform to build out facebook ad funnels and to give our clients a great looking dashboard for them to see all their online happenings in one place. Using it for automatic review requests has also helped us boost some of our local service companies business like magic. There are many different tools here and we have not implemented all of them into our day to day use, but we can see the value for the future when we do. If you are looking for a legit funnel builder with a crazy amount of automations, this is it guys. From email sequences, to automatic sms messages with images based on user actions, to voice mail drops, High Level chose a very appropriate name! You can connect Google Analytics, Facebook, GMB Listings, Quickbooks, Stripe and more. The level of access your clients have is up to you, if you only want to offer a software package for reputation management you can build this out, if you want to offer a sales funnel software, you can build that out. The customization build in is truly remarkable and the fact that you pay one flat price for unlimited users is a real game changer from an agency standpoint.

One price, you can create as many sub accounts and charge for SAS usage unlimited times. So, there is no limit to how much profit you make using this platform for clients. You can use it to manage your own business as well, but if you are ready to build out a custom CRM experience for your clients to use, you can make this a huge profit center. If you sell SEO, PPC or similar services, you are going to love the funnel builder and all the integrations on High Level.

There is a learning curve. Unlike some much more expensive options out there, it is not as visual as some may prefer. Features are well organized and once you get the feel for the flow of triggers, funnels and other actions, it is fairly straight forward. Most highly customizable apps have a similar learning curve, so it is not an issue, but something to be aware of so you don't over promise on getting it setup for a client in 5 minutes.

Marisa
Marketing Manager (Australie)

The BEST CRM for agencies

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have tried multiple CRM programs and GHL is far the best and more complex. It is not for the faint hearted. I was close to give up just because of the many options and wide variety of programs GHL can replace. Already very complex but as soon as you understand the link between each of the parts, you will love it.

This has been a great experience using the HighLevel platform for our agency an also for our clients. It is simply a win-win for everyone. The white label option is amazing and gives us unlimited options to generate incomes many different ways. The funnel builder and the calendar parts are the best.

Support can be slow a bit. The constant upgrading is amazing and annoying at the same time.

Rick
Product Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great Company

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have been a valued customer with HighLevel for almost 3 years and I have only good things to say. They are always there to help with all types of service which is far beyond what is expected. This is the only company I know where you can speak with the Co-founds at any time and they will actually hop on a call with you to help with your issue. will HIGHLY recommend this company to any marketing agency whether they are a new agency or one with over 100 clients!!!

the best thing for a marketing agency from start-up and multi-client

has some learning curve for non-tech people but overall super user friendly

Adefemi
Funnel hacker (Nigeria)

Great CRM and Marketing Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I use Gohighlevel daily, not only do I love it for all it can do. I love it more because of its simplicity, robustness and ease of use. I have in the past used more than 8 popular marketing platforms. None comes close to Gohighlevel (this isn't an exaggeration, it's a FACT). Sign up on Gohighlevel today and get 14 days FREE trial. https://www.gohighlevel.com/main-page?fp_ref=home_

It's robustness and many functionalities

Support needs to respond faster to requests

Marketing Professional (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

The only software I suggest to my new clients these days

4,0 il y a 5 mois

The fact that you can get all these features by this price is fantastic. My clients usually like the software after a while and won't change to another software. Although, there are so many things to be fixed at this time but HighLevel is still my favorite CRM and I am suggesting it to everyone.

-I hope they change the appointment scheduling interface, my clients always complain that they have to scroll up and down to see a full day! I know it's because of Google Calendar but is there anyway to fix it? -Although, HighLevel updates release software updates each week but I believe their main focus is to show off more features that might not be necessary for the majority of business owners. We need the platform to be more easy to use and catch client's eyes by the first look. Every time I demo HighLevel to a client, they say "it's not user friendly" and I ask them to try it for a month. -Sometimes I can't find a feature that is been in front of my eyes and suddenly it disappear because a software update! (I believe they MUST release a full user manual so we can find features by searching. Their help center and video tutorials are always outdated and I have to find the a feature manually) -Video tutorials could be more and better. -Most of my clients use HighLevel only for scheduling appointments and they think $97 for only that feature is too expensive. I wish we could just disable features and sell it for lower price (Starter plan)

Rachel
Website Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Worth your time to explore!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I am the HighLevel administrator for multiple private schools who use it to build landing pages for social media campaigns, send free info kits, schedule open houses, send automated texts and open house reminders, take enrollment deposits, and send bulk emails and texts to specific segments of their contacts. Overall, the experience has been great, and I have recommended it to others.

HighLevel has a comprehensive onboarding program that is easy to follow. They have excellent customer support. The automated appointment scheduling and reminder campaigns are saving my clients tons of time. We love that we can combine calendars on one page so that from one location, potential clients can select the calendar for the campus they'd like to visit.

Most of their support "articles" are in the form of videos which can be helpful, but a transcript of the videos would be much appreciated when I don't want to watch a 12-minute video waiting for the 10-second part I really needed. The calendar system is set up for a business that is open on regular hours with consistent appointment lengths. We are having to use some work-arounds to block out dates on our open house calendars since the open houses are only a few times a month for varying days/times. I would love to see some more flexibility with the calendars.

Managing Member (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Solid platform

Commentaires : Has helped quite a bit with CRM but would prefer to integrate with wordpress so we don't have to login to like 4 systems.

Drag and drop interface is nice. Endless customizations per campaign. Lots of integrations with other helpful tools like zapier. Logs conversations and can continue them from within the system.

Not super intuitive at times. Lots of clicking to get anywhere. No wordpress integration. Expensive if you want to do a lot with it.

James
Consultant (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great All In One CRM

Commentaires : Fantastic company and platform

Every feature you could want or need all in one.

Sometimes simple features are overlooked.

Hands Down, The Best!

Commentaires : Absolutely amazing! They have to work out some kinks but it's gotten way better even in the last few months, so they are constantly working to improve it. I have no doubt that it will be off the charts in a few months.

It eliminates the need for most of the softwares I've been using from clickfunnels, clicksend, active campaign and more, which helps justify the cost because I'm actually saving money but canceling other subscriptions. Oh! And 2-way texting!!

The CRM functionality could definitely be better. As a whole, sometimes the software runs slow from a user perspective (definitely not often).

il y a 3 ans

Wow this is so kind of you, we are trying hard to be the best marketing agency platform in the world and we couldn't do it without amazing customers like you, thank you for joining us on this awesome journey and helping us make so much progress!

moses
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

High-level. Your all in one marketing solution

Commentaires : AMAZING. CANT HELP TO PROMOTE THIS SOFTWARE ENOUGH. Great software and community

This software consolidate all other software together into one. You remove the need to actually have multiple software (email marketing, calendar, texting tool, crm..) Save my company not only just a little bit of funds but it is super easy to use at any point of time. It has the best support as well!!

Nothing really! Just have some bugs but it is naturally common with alot of software as well. So there's no down side to it

Jennifer
Jennifer
Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Work In Progress

Commentaires : We use this software to help our clients with their digital marketing. We use it for lead generation, booking appointments and managing reviews. It's great to be able to provide multiple functionalities in one tool for our clients. On their end, it's simple and gives them access to what they need (and what they don't). It's a great all-in-one tool. There's a learning curve but the customer service is great and they are adding new features all the time.

This software does it all! It's a fantastic software to put everything in one place and to simplify digital marketing. I love being able to copy things from one client to another client's location. It makes it easy to set up a system and duplicate it without duplicating the effort. It integrates with everything we need it to and it's a fantastic software.

It's still on the newer side, so new features are always being rolled out. It isn't always the most intuitive software and some of the features are a bit lacking because it's new. I look forward to seeing what they come up with in the future.

Amy
Ops Manager (Uruguay)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Super easy to use, highly recommend

Commentaires : Very good, although its missing very important features regarding different languages, such as spanish.

Its very easy to use, at first it might be a little confusing but once you understand how it all works together its very easy to figure everything else out.

Theres a lot of features they're still missing and they do updates every so often but also have some crashes. Last update they did messed up all our calendars and if it weren't by chance that we saw what had happened we would've had big problems.

Ashley
CEO (É.-U.)

Must have for CRM

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall pleasant and has kept me organized. Not only can I bill automatically, but I can have everything in one spot.

I can stay organized and have everything in one spot!

Learning curve is pretty high. Also the phone app isn't all that user-friendly.

Fernando
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Taking your agency to the NEXT LEVEL

Commentaires : Love it! With the tools supplied by HighLevel you can easily position your company above other agencies and charge more money - all while getting better results for your clients.

So simple to use, amazing functionality, puts following up with lead on autopilot, helps track conversions, helps get online reviews, great survey and opt in form builders.

You still have to pay for a Twilio account to get text messaging to work and set up a Mailgun account (that's free) - would be nice if everything was handled within the software so you didn't need any other outside programs.

Bryton
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

High level. The King of CRM's

I love how easy it is to use and teach people to use it. We have every single one of our clients use this system because it works. We can set it up for them and train them in under an hour. We love the highlevel support team. They help us with any questions we have and respond very quickly. Highlevel is the best.

It is slow. The dashboard is a little bare. Broadcasts need to be easier.

Tom

Changed our Business

Commentaires : WE sell the CRM as a part of our bundled services.

The software can be slow at times and the email functionality could use some improvement

Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses. (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect CRM for small business

Commentaires : This software is continuously being enhanced. It really is an all in one CRM.

This platform has a lot of all in one tools. It has texting, emailing, funnel building, and automation all in one.

Still in development stage. Some features have not been developed yet. The email system still needs some work.

il y a 2 ans

Wow thank you so much this means a lot to us and the whole team, we're lucky to have great customers like you!

Hunter
Developer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good software that is constantly being improved

4,0 il y a 7 mois

New features are always being added to the software and to their APIs.

Sometimes things go down without warning and new features normally take 3-6 months longer than expected.

The best CRM + Marketing tool for agencies

Commentaires : So far my experience has been fantastic. great product. Easy to setup. Tons of features. Amazing team

I love how they've focused on the needs of marketing agencies and are building a platform specifically for my needs. And they have the best customer support I've ever experienced. Blows any other company out of the water with how fast they respond and fix and problems you find.

Hard to find anything I don't like... but I would say that the email marketing options are a bit limited and not robust enough for me to switch from my Email marketing software