15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur SingleOps

Logiciel métier moderne et performant pour le secteur paysager. Gérez l'ensemble de votre entreprise n'importe où, n'importe quand et via n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur SingleOps

Sales team made the software seem simple, streamlined and cost effective. They also offered customization should something not meet my needs.

Support staff it’s horrible on fixing issues brought up.

SingleOps - Notes

SingleOps a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 79 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SingleOps ?

Debra
CFO (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

SingleOps is a great solution for our business!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have a deep appreciation for the folks working at Singleops as they too are growing with an amazing platform with a unique way to bring all the portions of the sales process together, beginning with a Lead, then moving to a proposal, to an active job, to completed and invoicing the customer. The notification system is wonderful allowing for emails and texts.

SingleOps allows for us to utilize templates for all of our Divisions of Service

The setup of the software is extremely complex and not simple to setup. It takes a major commitment of time and energy and costing to get the most out of the platform.

Chandra
Business Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Searched and found the best fit for us...

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been GREAT! The onboarding process was absolutely amazing. We went through the entire process and the person I worked with from the team at SingleOps really listened to me when I explained what I needed the system to do and how I needed to see it on my end. They were thorough and when my onboarding was complete, I felt very confident in using the software and then teaching it to our team.

We like that we have one system that does it all. From preparing the proposal in the field, sending that to our customers as quickly as possible, the CRM that is built in and then taking the same information and our field crew using it to complete the job exactly as it was explained to the customer. We used to have to take information from one system into 2 others and we were making errors and not all the information was being passed. This system makes it seamless and everyone sees the same information from start to finish.

I would like it to have a few more calendar features such a recurring tasks and appointments. Also the text notifications are not automated like the emails. I do wish that capability was there and hope to see it in the future. I also would like to see a few more personalization features on the routing software that truly allow routing to take place, but overall, it works and we have found ways to make it do what we want.

Steve
OWNER (É.-U.)

Single Ops Warned Review from a business owner

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It started great when we started , The training went well no complaints there . However, as we had issues it seems no one really cares if you're getting it solved or not. That is not the way to tell a client who is running a 4 million dollar company how not to use their software by reading online instructions. Customer service is zero and as they had abundant amount of calls and issues with other clients it seems they are not staffed to handle your issues and others at same time.

Great product at first. There is a bit of a learning curve when utilizing Quickbooks and if you are using there pay portal with Pro Pay be very cautious and understand the fees associated with the app. Has some great features with contacting customers during project and daily use .

Customer service is horrible. If you have any type of issue , You will have to dig into many articles supported on there help line to try a solve yourself. If customers are paying thru single ops ( Pro Pay) and you have an issue getting funds , Good luck! Our company was on day 5 and still no resolution getting our funds released to run a business. The solutions are just a bunch of emails with a company who does not have an adequate staff to solve your issues. This should be very alarming if you're running a business. Do your research and have a clear understanding of how this software works and getting paid from your clients.

Kris
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Single Ops Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, our experience with Single Ops has been positive. They continue to build upon customer service and the addition of a dedicated Customer Success Mgr has been a great addition.

Single Ops provides the best customer & work management solution for our business.

The downside to Single Ops is the limited GL integration with financial accounting software is with QuickBooks only. When we initially started using Single Ops we used Sage accounting software. Since Single Ops is limited to Quickbooks GL integration we had to convert our financial software over and we learned the hard way that it is better to convert over to QB first, then implement Single Ops.

Gillian
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Overall love of this software!

4,0 il y a 9 mois

SingleOps has made things run smoothly on the day to day for my company. Before, we were using carbon copies for estimates and had STACKS of papers all around that needed to be tracked and entered into QB for accounting. Nightmare at the end of the year. I love that SingleOps makes it easy for all my employees to be on the same page and look at real time changes to work orders and schedules. I love the 'attachment' feature as well as mapping the location of each line item.

SingleOps sometimes is glitchy out in the field and that causes some frustration. Especially when you spend an hour on a proposal and then it doesn't save. There are a few kinks as well as some other options I have presented that I hope are being worked out in the pipeline...

tj
President & Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Single Ops has been great to us!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good. It was a rough beginning but we worked with [sensitive content hidden] alot and he was incredibly helpful. Got me up to speed and capable to use Single ops correctly. We now work with [sensitive content hidden] and he has been great too!

I mostly like the data I receive through daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports.

The thing i like least about singleops is the

Kaustubh
President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Helpful for organizing a tree business, but not a panacea

Commentaires : It's the right choice to help streamline the business and make it more scalable than a pen & paper operation, but it requires a ton of work still and creates some new processes that we didn't have previously.

It makes it significantly easier to have clients review & accept proposals and pay deposits without needing to call the office, which smooths things over. The email templates also streamline communication with clients.

The calendar doesn't sync well with Google Calendar (one-way sync, can't sync to multiple calendars for bids vs jobs, for example) and is somewhat clunky to use, so we are still using Google Calendar as our primary calendar function. We experienced major QuickBooks syncing errors that were ultimately unresolved, requiring me to manually sync a large number of clients (their support person was great in trying to help and figure out this manual workaround, but unfortunately there wasn't a way to fix it in the software itself).

Daniel
Dir of Serv (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Good experience

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It's allowed us to be very productive and increase sales and operational efficiency

Usually a feature already built to handle our problems.

Hard to track future development and changes that put on their roadmap

Jenny
Finance Director (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product, could use some improvement.

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : While we have had many issues with the initial set up and learning the ins and outs of SingleOps, the customer service has been fantastic. I'm sure they all are fed up with me as I seem to call out the many issues we have had. But I cannot say enough good things about their support team.

As I deal with the financial side of things, I love how easy the invoicing from SingleOps is.

I wish there was a "history" to track who changed what. I also think that once a proposal has been sent to a client, it should be "locked" in a sense so that everyone can go back to the original to see what had been changed and why.

Arborist (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Great app!

4,0 il y a 9 mois

We’ve been using this SingleOps for a couple years now. It’s super easy to use, has great features, and has great customer support.

The app on the mobile Is a little bit glitchy at times. A few times daily I will just get a white screen and I have to close the app in order to get rid of it.

Robyn

Buyer beware!

Commentaires : Not upfront and honest about the cancellation policy and it is not clear in the terms and conditions. Seems the customer is just stuck if they don't like the program - even if the revisons were not done, the training was not complete and we never actually used the program live, except for some training samples. Not able to accommodate two states with different sales tax rates. The formatting of the templates is wack. The payroll reports are tricky if you work in multiple states doing multiple tasks.

It had some functions like checklist options for the proposals.

You have to buy the software for $3600 + upfront and can only get a refund of 75% if cancelled in the first 30 days. Unfortunately, it will take at least 30 days to get all of your personal info, banking, customer base and templates uploaded, set up and get the system customized. Then you have to begin the training. I was only able to do training once a week, so four one hour sessions. Not enough time to decide whether or not this is going to work for your company. Once we decided it was not the best fit for us as it was too slow and not really all that user-friendly for someone working in the field. Also, a bit expensive when you add your key field employees, office people and sales teams. We just spent $3600 on a program we never used. When I tried to get an explanation of why I wasn't offered the monthly plan here is the story we got: If you are on monthly billing you can cancel at any time. This type of billing doesn't have any commitments since its month to month. If you are on quarterly, bi-annual or annual billing you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a partial refund of 75% of the total purchase price. When I told her we were not given that option, she stated: I understand your concern. We have a lot of clients that are grandfathered into the monthly billing so this isn't a billing service we offer actively to our new customer base. Hence, that is likely a reason the Account executive didn't offer this type of billing.

Tahney
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Office Manager-Review

Commentaires : SingleOps has not only benefited our company in critiquing our day to day process, and making follow ups for proposals and invoicing easy. But, it has also allowed for our team to be more engaged prior to the job, allowing them to review the proposal, and associate the photos to the information they are reading. Out clients feel confident that we are working on the proper trees, with the use of GoogleMaps. Eliminating any tree location errors.

We only wish that there is a feature to add multiple photos at once "batch" option.

Angel
Operation manager (É.-U.)

Great product

Easy to use and great support team help is always th ere

Reports should have a custom report feature so you can build your own reports

Eric
Arborist (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, Auto-entrepreneur

SingleOps Makes me $$$

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The onboarding process was super beneficial and the continued customer support is fantastic!

Mobile access Proposals and Invoicing Ability to track jobs and customers

I really do not have any complaints. The software totally meets my needs.

Ceoc (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

awesome software to help grow your business

Commentaires : Stellar

Awesome program that helped me grow my business . Everyone on the team is very helpful

Reports could improve ! It’s in the Works to improve their reports

Austy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great program for Tree industry

Commentaires : Very useful and highly recommended

Easy to use. Detailed in job costing, scheduling and invoicing.

Customer service can be a little tricky and the mobile app is not as friendly

Avery
Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

Excellent service

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : SingleOps has made us a more efficient company, as we have sped up the time of lead to payment by months. It has started to be a gamechanger when it comes to how we do business by improving our workflow and making my employees more accountable.

SingleOps is easy to use and manage. The ability for it to help in all aspects of our industry are vital as we are a full service company.

The set up of singleops is little cumbersome but I assume that this is similar to any CRM.

Marlene
Office manager (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 11–50 employés

SingleOps saves time and money

Commentaires : Very pleasurable to deal with and haven't even entertained the thought of looking for a better software.

This software has been easy to use, they are responsive when new situations arrive and have useful updates and tips constantly.

At this time, we do not see any cons. Things have run smoothly since day one.

Ben
Construction, 2–10 employés

Excellent program and very affordable

Commentaires : Using single ops has allowed me to have better organization, better response time for bids as well as scheduling

Very user friendly and support is top notch

Any issues I’ve had with the program have mainly issues on my end, I would urge any new user to watch the training videos. That was my main issue

owner (É.-U.)

Game changer

The ability to minimize redundancies and deliver a professional proposal to homeowners.

A bit of a learning curve and we probably to utilize its full potential

James
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Great Product

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Pretty good - I just wish I was faster at building proposals.

I like how it organizing my proposal building and helps me route the jobs for the week!

Dependent on cloud in the field. Don't always have the best connection in the field!

Director of Operations (É.-U.)

SingleOps Review

4,0 l’année dernière

It has been very valuable with scheduling. It has been easy to make adjustments on the fly and see what changes are necessary to our day.

Jobs that extend over more than one day should be able to have hours designated to each day rather than all of the hours show up on the first day.

Ben
Certified Arborist (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

SingleOps has streamlined my process!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : SingleOps has really streamlined our process and made the communication of our company, both employee and customer facing, so much better.

SingleOps has brought all of my different processes into one centralized location. It has made a growing company much more efficient and able to keep up with all the day to day changes of running a business. Integrates so easily with Quickbooks.

The only downside to me is that it takes some intentional time and energy to switch from old processes to SingleOps. If you aren't ready to commit to the process it may be tough.

Matthew
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Very promising software - disappointing experience

Has many customizable options, map feature seemed really impressive.

It was absolutely horrible in the field. I’ve tried numerous times with me as well as my foreman to create estimates w a detailed map, spent countless hours doing so, all to have it crash and drain our devices batteries as we use the software. I’ve never ever experienced anything like this. Impressive at first glance, yet wierd experience in the field with lots of delays updating and a crash almost every time losing valuable info inputted. Very disappointed

Shawn
VP of Sales and Operations (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

BDG California

Easy to use- building proposals is fast and the reports are great

Wish we could go from lead to completed proposal in a single step instead of multiple tabs.