Realtors Dream for a landing page

Publié le 17/01/2019
Jodylynne J.
Business Owner
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use Moxiwebsites for my real estate landing page and have integrated an IDX which allows real estate clients to easily search for homes for sale, commercial properties, and land. It was easy to setup and took only about 30 minutes to make it fully functional and awesome. I chose that because they have the options to have your page turned into an app which I did and people can download just like any other app and I can advertise the app link as well.

Inconvénients: The video tutorials were not really explanatory the way I felt they should be so I watched and few quick YouTube videos and was on my way to an awesome site.

Love Moxiworks!

Publié le 13/12/2018
Tracey C.
Operations Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: First of all their customer service is impeccable. Love working with them so much! I feel like the difference from our agent websites before and now with Moxiworks is monumental! So happy to work with them.

Avantages: The design capability of the websites is great! The look is fresh and clean and there are so many options available to do add-ons to the sites. Our agents love the look and the ability to make changes to their websites.

Inconvénients: It is time intensive but worth the effort

The concept and overall design are good

Publié le 28/02/2019
Arun A.
Webdesigner
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good looking, good UX, and smooth flow of site improved the opinion.

Avantages: The colors and styles used in the site are really awesome

Inconvénients: it should contain some animated icons in retain Investments, Improve agent productivity ....