Avis clients sur Flipsnack

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Flipsnack

Le meilleur outil de publication en ligne si vous souhaitez créer et publier facilement des catalogues, des brochures, des magazines, des portfolios, etc.

En savoir plus sur Flipsnack

162 avis affichés

Philippe L.
gerant
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/04/2020

"à la limte d'etre des escrocs"

Commentaires: je l'ai remplacé par d'autres mieux

Avantages: fait le job, sans plus, options parfois compliquées à comprendre

Inconvénients: support serviable tant que c'est super simple ; langue de bois quand on arrive sur leur point faible.
relation commerciale nulle ; ne penses qu'à augmenter le montant de votre facture, peux importe si ils font un service en face

envoyé par Flipsnack le 22/04/2020

Hey Phillippe,

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the support team.

Thank you for your review and feedback.

• Publié le 15/04/2020
Emilie V.
Marketing coordinator
Agriculture, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"Pratique pour créer et déployer des catalogues"

Avantages: Facilité de déploiement des catalogues
Flexibilité de la plateforme

Inconvénients: La création de A à Z
L'audience de Flipsnack

envoyé par Flipsnack le 24/07/2020

Hello Emilie, Thank you for your review! If ever you have any questions or you can't find something feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Thomas j S.
Analytics | HubSpot
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

"Flipsnack Review"

Commentaires: We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Avantages: Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Inconvénients: Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 29/01/2019

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at contact@flipsnack.com

Jennifer J.
HR Communications and Data Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Good product, but looking forward to future improvements"

Commentaires: We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Avantages: It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 08/08/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Mark P.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2020

"Customisable Datasheets"

Commentaires: Having all our datasheets together and allowing clients to download via links has saved us considerable time and effort over the last few months.

Avantages: The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

Inconvénients: The only think was having a limitation on creating new datasheets, but we fully appreciate FLIPSNACK need to make money commercially and in the future we will be looking at paying for additional facilities.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 07/08/2020

Hello Mark, Thank you for your review! Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tooned for more features!

• Publié le 03/08/2020
Dan C.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"Text editor bug is a huge problem"

Commentaires: Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced oversees and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time.

Avantages: Very little. Basic functions work ok.

Inconvénients: For weeks I have been going in circles with customer service having to prove that the view one sees in their EDITOR mode is different from the published mode. In short, the text box formatting has a bug and you cannot access the html to correct it. I have sent them several screen shots of the two and the obvious discrepancy and I have been getting back lame answers, mainly blaming me. Today they admitted to the bug. But clearly others would have encountered an error simply caused by coping text boxes! Awful.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 20/06/2019

Hello Dan,

We're really sorry you had an unpleasant experience on our platform, but I can assure you we are doing the best we can in order to fix the issue that you are currently encountering.

We always try to help our customers the best we can, but it seems like we missed some details along the way regarding the issue you have encountered, and we are truly sorry about this.

Our main purpose is to help our customers reach their goals. While our team tried to investigate and even replicate this issue, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior on our end, regardless of how many times we tried.

In regards to this issue, I promise you that we are not going to overlook the inconvenience you have encountered or place the blame on you, but on the contrary, we are going to do the best we can in order to fix it and to make sure you have a great time on our platform.

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Damian C.
Managing Director
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2020

"Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business"

Commentaires: Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Avantages: Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

Inconvénients: I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Hello Damian,

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

• Publié le 16/07/2020
Jessica K.
Communications Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Perfect for annual reports & e-booklets!"

Avantages: Flipsnack is incredibly user-friendly -- for those creating with it and those consuming content. It's the perfect tool for our nonprofit for making flip-able e-books of things like annual reports and meeting booklets.

Inconvénients: The only downside is the limit on catalogues we can make -- but that just means we are using the software more than we expected and probably need to upgrade our subscription!

envoyé par Flipsnack le 22/10/2019

And perfect for you! Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Richard M.
Innovative Learning Coach
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Using for Professional Development"

Commentaires: BEgan using the free version for one year, then wanted to expand offerings and have been very pleased with the basic vpaid version value for money.

Avantages: The way you travel through the information presented is much better than a standard scrolling presentation.

Inconvénients: The platform takes a little while to become comfortable with navigation.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 14/01/2020

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your great review!

• Publié le 19/12/2019
Beth Y.
Membership & Marketing Coordinator
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"Creates clean, professional digital content!"

Commentaires: All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Avantages: The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Inconvénients: I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 24/07/2020

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Michael C.
Teacher
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés

"Online Learning"

Avantages: With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Inconvénients: The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Hello Michael,

We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Dean R.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Really easy to use, and gives your business a more professional asthetic when designing."

Commentaires: It is a great time saving tool and also gives someone with little experience the opportunity to be able to design content with a lot of assistance and the searchable templates give great guidance on creating professional looking designs.

Avantages: I like the searchable templates as they are a great source of inspiration when you haven't got all day to be able to start from scratch on each design task!

Inconvénients: I think that the arrangement, adjustment and editing of individual images would be great if more functionality was added. Mirror flip and degree rotation would be a great addition.

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that you're enjoying Flipsnack and that you're using our templates. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack features. Stay tooned for more!

Jan B.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Easy to Use + Professional Look"

Commentaires: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Avantages: Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

Inconvénients: I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

Hi Jan!

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier.

That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it.

If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes.

We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo L.
Teacher of English. School Site manager
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2020

"Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack"

Commentaires: It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

Avantages: I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

Inconvénients: The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 10/03/2020

Hey Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

• Publié le 07/03/2020
Lara G.
Journalist
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!"

Commentaires: I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Avantages: Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Inconvénients: When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 30/01/2019

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul B.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"Looking For More"

Commentaires: Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

Avantages: I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

Inconvénients: The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

envoyé par Flipsnack le 15/01/2020

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Sujee K.
Founder & CEO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

"Flipsnack review"

Commentaires: It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Avantages: You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward. Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Inconvénients: There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF. I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 23/01/2019

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren R.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2019

"First time creating a flipbook -- easy!"

Commentaires: In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Avantages: All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Inconvénients: The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

envoyé par Flipsnack le 25/01/2019

Hi Lauren,
Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF.
We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team.
Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Georgeanne H.
Geographer
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

"curriculum desing"

Commentaires: We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

Avantages: The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

Inconvénients: I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

Hey Georgeanne!

Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text.

If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes.

Thanks again!

Thomas T.
Managing Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Great option for sharing documents"

Commentaires: Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

Avantages: We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

Inconvénients: We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 22/05/2019

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

• Publié le 15/05/2019
Wendy C.
Publisher
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Terrible Customer Service"

Commentaires: Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

Avantages: I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

Inconvénients: They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 22/10/2019

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Josh H.
Marketing Coordinator
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Excellent For Our Digital Magazine"

Commentaires: Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

Avantages: It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

Inconvénients: While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

Hey Josh!

Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack!

We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Shannon T.
Marketing Manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Elevates our Marketing Material"

Avantages: Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Inconvénients: Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 13/01/2020

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Marie L.
Business owner
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

"Awesome software"

Commentaires: Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

Inconvénients: I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 23/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie!
You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com

Cheryl M.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

"Perfect Solution"

Commentaires: I'm using Flipsnack to create content for lead magnets and online courses

Avantages: I wanted something different from a slide show presentation, and I wasn't up to speed on videos. Flipbooks offer a fun, interactive component even more engaging than letting people run their own slide show. Also love the multiple ways to share!

Inconvénients: I understand there's a way to edit directly in the flipbook after creation. Found that to be too daunting to learn quickly (my fault, not yours), so I keep going back to the original presentation and re-uploading. Often, I seem to lose my original choices for options like whether to share publicly (I don't actually remember WHICH options, just trying to make you understand what I mean). If I just re-upload the content in an existing file, I'd like all those options to stick so I don't have to worry about choosing again.

envoyé par Flipsnack le 22/10/2019

Hi, Cheryl! We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right app for you. Please contact our Live Chat support and tell us more about your struggle and how we could help you.