Avis clients sur Flipsnack

En savoir plus sur Flipsnack

Le meilleur outil de publication en ligne si vous souhaitez créer et publier facilement des catalogues, des brochures, des magazines, des portfolios, etc.

En savoir plus sur Flipsnack

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Flipsnack - Notes

Flipsnack a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 188 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Flipsnack ?

Brandi
Comm

I love FlipSnack!

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Leunis
PAS SERIEUX (Belgique)
Banque, 11-50 employés

AUCUN SERVICE APRES VENTE

Commentaires : Déception totale

Aucun...............................................

Service après vente.... n'a pas la politesse de répondre au mail..... Tout simplement scandaleux

il y a 2 ans

Hello Leunis, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Flipsnack. We forward your case to our support team, in case you have not yet been contacted by them. You can contact us too via e-mail or live chat! Thank you!

Philippe
gerant (France)
Internet, 11-50 employés

à la limte d'etre des escrocs

Commentaires : je l'ai remplacé par d'autres mieux

fait le job, sans plus, options parfois compliquées à comprendre

support serviable tant que c'est super simple ; langue de bois quand on arrive sur leur point faible. relation commerciale nulle ; ne penses qu'à augmenter le montant de votre facture, peux importe si ils font un service en face

il y a 2 ans

Hey Phillippe, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the support team. Thank you for your review and feedback.

Emilie
Marketing coordinator (Canada)
Agriculture, 501-1 000 employés

Pratique pour créer et déployer des catalogues

Facilité de déploiement des catalogues Flexibilité de la plateforme

La création de A à Z L'audience de Flipsnack

il y a 2 ans

Hello Emilie, Thank you for your review! If ever you have any questions or you can't find something feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Thomas J
Thomas J
Analytics | HubSpot (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Flipsnack Review

Commentaires : We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at contact@flipsnack.com

Damian
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

Commentaires : Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Damian, Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Dan
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Text editor bug is a huge problem

Commentaires : Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced oversees and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time.

Very little. Basic functions work ok.

For weeks I have been going in circles with customer service having to prove that the view one sees in their EDITOR mode is different from the published mode. In short, the text box formatting has a bug and you cannot access the html to correct it. I have sent them several screen shots of the two and the obvious discrepancy and I have been getting back lame answers, mainly blaming me. Today they admitted to the bug. But clearly others would have encountered an error simply caused by coping text boxes! Awful.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Dan, We're really sorry you had an unpleasant experience on our platform, but I can assure you we are doing the best we can in order to fix the issue that you are currently encountering. We always try to help our customers the best we can, but it seems like we missed some details along the way regarding the issue you have encountered, and we are truly sorry about this. Our main purpose is to help our customers reach their goals. While our team tried to investigate and even replicate this issue, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior on our end, regardless of how many times we tried. In regards to this issue, I promise you that we are not going to overlook the inconvenience you have encountered or place the blame on you, but on the contrary, we are going to do the best we can in order to fix it and to make sure you have a great time on our platform.

Ibrahim
Designer (Turquie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It's easy to use

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Flipsnack is really easy to use. Anyone with photoshop history can handle it. There are many options for designing.

Only downside on flipsnack is that i would like to be able to share more pages without paying.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for the review, Ibrahim!

Designer (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I really like this, but could be better

Commentaires : Its a good experience

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen. On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

Alternatives envisagées : iPaper

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack : Saying it like, you are the best in the market, in terms that you have a free option.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Jessica
Communications Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Perfect for annual reports & e-booklets!

Flipsnack is incredibly user-friendly -- for those creating with it and those consuming content. It's the perfect tool for our nonprofit for making flip-able e-books of things like annual reports and meeting booklets.

The only downside is the limit on catalogues we can make -- but that just means we are using the software more than we expected and probably need to upgrade our subscription!

Alternatives envisagées : Flip PDF

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack : Flipsnack looked more professional in the final product.

il y a 3 ans

And perfect for you! Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Richard
Innovative Learning Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Using for Professional Development

Commentaires : BEgan using the free version for one year, then wanted to expand offerings and have been very pleased with the basic vpaid version value for money.

The way you travel through the information presented is much better than a standard scrolling presentation.

The platform takes a little while to become comfortable with navigation.

Alternatives envisagées : FlipBooker

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack : Cost was much more affordable for a very similar product.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Richard, Thank you for your great review!

Brandi
Comm (É.-U.)

I love FlipSnack!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is so much better to view a newsletter in FLipsNack than just view a pdf and scroll.

Very easy to use and understand. I switched to this app because AnyFLip sucks.

I haven't found any dislikes as of yet.

l’année dernière

Hello Brandi, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Henry
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Great for Events

Commentaires : It has been superb so far, easy to use and to send out to clients. Looks good and showcases our work perfectly.

It gives us an opportunity to move away from traditional print for items like programmes, saving us on costs while also providing a sleek, modern platform to showcase our events.

The security function should be available at all price points, but understandable that is tiered.

Alternatives envisagées : FlippingBook Online

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack : One page view, but we were only on the free trial on the other platform.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Henry, We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Thank you!

Myrthe
Myrthe
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Flipsnack is nice

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Krijgt goed de kans om te ontdekken wat werkt en wat niet werkt voor jou.

Tijdens de gratis periode heb je geen toegang tot een aantal functies; wat jammer is.

il y a 3 semaines

Hello, Myrthe! Thanks a lot for your review. Are you interested in a specific feature? Don't hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or email at contact@flipsnack.com. They can help you with more information regarding the functionalities.

Jan
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Use + Professional Look

Commentaires : Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo
Teacher of English. School Site manager (Israël)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

Commentaires : It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Jennifer
HR Communications and Data Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Commentaires : We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Alternatives envisagées : FlippingBook Online

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack : Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps. Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Lara
Journalist (Espagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Commentaires : I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

il y a 4 ans

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul
Director (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Looking For More

Commentaires : Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

il y a 3 ans

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Wilfrido
Business Development (Mexique)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Commentaires : Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Sujee
Founder & CEO (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Flipsnack review

Commentaires : It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward. Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF. I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

il y a 4 ans

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

Commentaires : In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lauren, Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF. We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team. Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beth
Membership & Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Creates clean, professional digital content!

Commentaires : All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Design & Digital Marketing Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Georgeanne
Geographer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

curriculum desing

Commentaires : We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Georgeanne! Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text. If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes. Thanks again!

Thomas
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Great option for sharing documents

Commentaires : Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.