Simple Interface but Feature Rich

Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our experience in dealing with Avexta has been exceptional. The problem we had was that a lot of our servers were riddled with PII data, which we had no idea about. We were able to automate this search using their system, which in turn saved us a lot of time.

Avantages: I loved the flexibility it provides when using the product and integrating with our existing systems. We were able to use the Data Sense API to generate file of sensitive data that was found. We were able to automate it and review which servers had any PII, as well as organize the servers and databases we were searching. We are also able to customize our searches and add our own custom expressions to search for. Overall, I love the product, and the Avexta Data Sense Data Protect Team is very responsive. Even before we signed the contract we were able to suggest enhancements which they provided even before we agreed to the 3 year agreement. The best part about it is we didn't have to shell out any extra money for additional servers, all I had to do was add it to my console and it scanned it right away.

Inconvénients: Initially, there were some small bugs which we uncovered when navigating the interface. But they addressed this in the next version and everything worked perfectly after that. Aside from that it has addressed our needs, as we have been using it for close to a year.

DataSense is an innovative solution which is made for the small business to large enterprise.

Publié le 24/07/2018
Duane W.
President and CEO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: You can centrally manage everything, and I didn't have to install any endpoint software on the machines that I wanted to scan. I can add machines to scan at no cost, and I can monitor my databases as well, aside from my servers. We also used the built in API, which allows our team to script out modules to automate the addition of various servers. I also love the fact that we were able to test it free of charge for a month, and suggest some custom features, which the Avexta team took care of. They are extremely responsive, and really pay attention to our needs.

Inconvénients: I have been using it for the last 2 months, we signed a contract 1 month ago, as we did a free one month trial. It is too early for me to give any cons about this software.

Good product that performs well

Publié le 22/10/2018
Glenn J.
Sr. Systems and Security Architect
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DataSense is a great product for what it does and runs without problems. It found numerous PII data in files and within databases.

Avantages: We really needed a product that would handle all of our locations where personally identifiable information (PII) might be located. DataSense does this. It locate possible PII on File Server, databases and workstations.

Inconvénients: Some of the configuration can be a hard to perform but after discussing problems with Avexta, I was able to figure it out.