15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur iTaskX

iTaskX est le moyen le plus simple de gérer des projets efficacement sur votre Mac. Il est également compatible avec Microsoft Project.

En savoir plus sur iTaskX

There are some parts of the software that are hard to figure out. But normally, with some tenacity, any problems can be overcome.

iTaskX - Notes

3,9
3,9

iTaskX a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 20 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iTaskX ?

F. Javier
COO (Mexique)
Design, 11–50 employés

Great software, strange UI

Commentaires : Project planning and team management. I haven't found the way to implement it across all my project managers, just because how hard the software is to understand. The way the project is set up works fine, but to change it once it is already set, its a real pain.

The ability to create a work plan within minutes.

The very confusing UI. Many commands, links, buttons or other settings are so hard to understand or modify. The overall idea works, but when you get to details, it's a completely different story.

Stefan
Project Manager (Autriche)
Formation professionnelle et coaching

Compare iTaskX with MS Project and you will see it is the same!

Commentaires : If you need a PM Tool, which supports you in planning and monitoring & controlling iTaskX could be the right choice. This tool gives you a clear overview of all activities which have to be managed in your project. Moreover, you have a high degree of transparency in resources and costs. ITaskX is a tool for both, for specialists as well as for beginners. You get a lot of options to customize your appearances. The product services and the functions you get are unbeatable. And the best, if you have knowledges in working with MS Projects, you will see how easy it is to switch to iTaskX. For me, it took me hours and I was familiar with this tool.

Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Good for the basics, not web based

Easy to get started with and it's good for what it does - make project plans. Also works with MS Project, which if you need that, this is a good piece of software.

Lack of easy collaboration with other users when compared to something like SmartSheet.

Miguel
Transition & Transformation Executive (Chili)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Availability and Compatibility

Commentaires : at the beginning was a little hard mainly in the compatibility with MS Project. The I was in a project in India 2015 (I guess) I requested support, and the support was really effective and fast, really good support.
I remember one of the problem that I have to deal with was the ID. Muy understanding is that in MS project the ID assigned to a Task never change even if you insert rows, as far as I know in iTask if you insert row the ID change. You lost the original ID assigned to a Task. This is one of the problem that I consider should be fixed

1.- I have no other option to run MS project in MAC. 2.- Very easy to use 3.- Excellent support. 4.- Microsoft Compatibility

the inability to export as MS Project directly, I mean, it does not have the Save As .mpp file, instead you have to export as .xml file

Carlos
PMP Sr. (Mexique)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Simply the best PMT for Mac!

Commentaires : I am a PMP for more than 15 years and a Native Mac User, I been user of itaskX since version 2, this software it's very important on my day to day, it's very easy to work with and easy to collaborate with MS Project users.

The easy to learn and intuitive interface, its easy to work even when you have never touched itaskX before.

Hasn't an iPad version, or even a mobile viewer.

Director, Professional Services (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

iTaskX Great Mac MS Project Tool

Commentaires : We have used it to support many complex projects in the Digitial and ICT domain. We have found it useful in a world of users that operate across Mac and Windows. The ability to import MS Project templates has been an added bonus on getting projects off to a quick start during quotation.

Firstly it is one of the few tools that offers real support for Microsoft Project on a Mac. It is highly intuitive and I can readily share and manage projects on Mac and Windows. The tool can readily scale to support complex projects with a comprehensive set of functionality for resourcing, scheduling and reporting.

Nothing - I am very happy with the tool and capability.

Kevin
Energy Consultant (Allemagne)
Équipements publics, 2–10 employés

Very Close Competitor to MS Project

Commentaires : This software is way better than MSP and top of the list in useability, if it could do more functions like MSP it would be the best PM software on the market. Keep up the good work! The development of this product through the different versions is definitely noteable.

It is close to what MS Project does for starting a project. I like the functionality of the graphical outputs better than MS Project, they are easier to select and print. Once you are familiar with the software it feels easier to use than MSP.

My largest complaint is I can't make multiple selections and changes to the WBS. This has been an issue on a large project where I had to change multiple WBS elements. I would like to see more of the data be transferable between MSP. So I can use my Mac while colleagues use Windows and all the data can transfer back and forth.

Huw
Owner/Director (Canada)
Produits pharmaceutiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Great ERP software

Commentaires : Timelines in the Pharma industry for multiple clients with different needs. iTaskX has performed so for fo all of them, with no problems. Excellent value for money, and versatile.

1. Easy to use, especially if one has experience with MS Project 2. Easy to import into MS Project through XML from Mac to PC 3. Can apply personnel and budget, making it a simple ERP estimate software 4. Inexpensive for the power that it has 5. Has never crashed on my mac so far

Minor points in the operation: 1. I cannot copy multiple lines (maybe I am trying to do it wrong) 2. Inserting multiple lines could be easier 3. To enter a task and move down, it would be useful if the enter key carried out this function 4. Zooming to screen width would be useful

André-Pierre
President (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur

iTaskX review

Commentaires : Project management for the pharma and biothech industry in capital expenditure projects.

Very simple to import files from Microsoft Project software. Very simple to export files to Microsoft Project software. Very easy to put together a structured project tasks list, add resources and make it work.

Difficult to remove some constraints like "Time constraints" . When a constraint can't be removed the only solution is to erase it and start back again. Not possible (or I did not find how) to create a "Baseline" and see the impact of the real changes in the timeline.

President (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

A User Friendly Project management App

Commentaires : This is the PM App I use exclusively now. It is indispensable for me to estimate my professional fees when developing proposals and then tracking my performance.

This application does everything I used to use MS Project for but is much easier to use and works perfectly on a Mac

Recurring tasks are not as intuitive as I would like to see ultimately

Pieter
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Immobilier commercial, 201–500 employés

iTaskX - Making Project Managing easy

Commentaires : I run all my major projects on iTaskX

It's consistent(very stable), very user friendly and cost effective.

Not a lot, i need to learn to use all the features

Managing Director (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Mac users best options for project compatability

Commentaires : We’ve used it for project and resource planning, it’s a heavyweight tool, with far more options than the web based applications that are the alternative for Mac users.

I TaskX is a fully featured desktop project management tool that deals seamlessly with and shares with Microsoft project. This allows easy integration and data sharing with our suppliers, we have used it to manage web development, recruitment, and marketing programs.

There isn’t an iPad or iPhone version, so no on the go checks or amendments

Don
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Gantt charts for not too much money

Commentaires : We use iTaskX to schedule our custom home building projects.

This software produces good project management schedules in a program that is not terribly expensive.

Ivan
ENGINEER (Italie)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Good software

Commentaires : easy to use and quick to set up projects of different types. I only have some difficulty in using resources and costs

easy to use stability and compatibility with other most popular software ( project)

improvements in the user interface improvement in the management of work schedules and resources to be assigned implementation of the mojave dark mode

Scott
President (Australie)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Great way to organize and prioritize

Commentaires : I still use it for all my complex events. It allows me to control all the tasks, timelines and budgets and easy to share updates with clients.

Format and layout. Very similar to MS Project which I was trained on, but easier to use adn flexible on how I want to use it.

I would love to see a way to import documents/photos into the tasks.

Eimear
Director/Consultant (R.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

iTaskX with ease

Commentaires : I generally like it but need to link across many projects to see where resources are stretched!

Much easier than other programmes. Lots of options to breakdown a project

It takes a little bit of time to get back into the flow

Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés

Manage your projects with ease.

Commentaires : We use this tool mainly for managing our projects. It has lots of features when it comes to project management and task management.

Super quick set up, easy to use. Seamless Integration with third party tools. Customer support is really good.

There is really nothing much to dislike about this product as it has provided us with numerous benefits over the past few years of using it.

Francesco
Project Manager (Italie)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Good & quick

Pretty easy to get started and nice user interface

Printing stage, a common issue for many software like this. Not so easy to get what you see in the best printing format.

Construction, 2–10 employés

Online version needed

For the price, this software gets the job done.

Ease of use and lack of online sharing.

Brian
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great option when you don't need a full blown MS Project product

Commentaires : building schedules for 6-12 month projects

has great ability to build a ghant chart, that's really all i need it for.

not as easy as MS Project to manipulate and customize, but for the price i'm very happy with it