• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Pegasys

Aide les courtiers et les entreprises de camionnage à gérer leurs clients, leurs envois, leurs expéditions et leur comptabilité grâce à un reporting détaillé.

En savoir plus sur Pegasys

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pegasys ?

James M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Best TMS solution I found so far after 3 months of searching!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I am so happy I found this software by accident. I had been searching for a new TMS for 4 months or so. Started looking at the commons ones and they wanted $100's of dollars a month to use their software that didn't meet all my needs. Then of course there were the big boys that wanted you to buy their software for $100,000 plus a monthly maintenance plan and that was far out of my budget or anyone that is a small trucking company. Pegasys has been a life saver for me, my drivers love the ease of the mobile friendly dispatches they get, and how easy it is for them to upload all the POD's and BOL's when they are done with the load. If you haven't settled on a software option yet, give Pegasys a try before you sign any contract with all the other options out there!

The first thing that sets this software apart from any other I've tried is the responsiveness of the support team when I have a question about how to use a feature. When I first started using Pegasys, the support team helped walk me through many aspects of how to enter in my first customer and vendor to creating my first driver settlement statement. Any questions I had they were quick to respond, even sometimes at 11pm at night. The second best pro to Pegasys is the Quickbooks Online (QBO) integration. I have tired with many different TMS's and all of them fell short when it came to transferring information like invoices, fuel transactions, and driver settlements in a detailed manner to QBO. The fact that all the line items, both revenue and expenses, on the owner operator's settlement statements transfer to QBO makes my life so easy when I run payroll for the week because everything shows up there and matches the settlement they received from the Pegasys software! The third pro is the fuel upload function. I use FleetOne for my fleet's fuel card and being able to upload the daily fuel transactions into Pegasys and have it automatically assign the charges to the correct owner operator and driver is amazing. I am a little OCD and I prefer to also assign the fuel charges to the dispatch it was filled up under and being able to do that so easily makes it only take a couple minutes each day to upload the fuel files. I have about 5 more Pros but I am out of space to type!

Only have 2 cons, but they should be a thing of the past after a few more software updates according to the support team. First is the dashboard when you log in. It doesn't really give you the best overview of what's going on. They are in the process of making changes to that in the next few months so I can't wait to see it when it rolls out! My second con is it adds all the fuel stops that were uploaded during the fuel upload into your locations list with no way of sorting them out so you end up with a really long list of locations you have to sort through around all the fuel stops. Not a huge deal but a little frustrating at times when looking for something but can't remember the name. Beyond that I would say the last and final con is it can take a minute to get use to the interface and how to build loads, enter customers, vendors, equipment, but they have amazing tutorials for that and are there to help you with questions as well if you get stuck.

Ivana S.
CEO (Canada)

Pegasys TMS

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall the system provides all the basic necessary requirements for truck dispatch and load brokerage

the speed in which you can move from one screen to another

switching screens, from shipment to dispatch.

John B.
Owner (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Amazing people behind it.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very affordable, when I started this was the best part. Does pretty much everything my trucking and brokerage business needs it to at this point, and the best part is the team behind this product. They are the reason I'm not going anywhere and I'd highly recommend this TMS.

Everything I need for my small transport business, keeps everything neat and organized.

The team behind it here is just so great that I can't in the right mind say anything negative. Every single feature I've requested that was missing, they have in some way implemented into the software or will in some future update. Just don't get this kind of experience everywhere. Sometimes they even pushed out a quick update the same night with the added features I needed!

Olena R.
Vice President (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Great software for small trucking companies

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are using this software only one month, but it significant improve quality and speed of our business process. This software greatly integrated with KeepTruckin, and I hope in near future will be integrated with BorderConnect as well. These will give us opportunity to improve our operations even more.

We like technical support and quick response to adjust software for our needs.

Some features needs to be redesign, but it looks like developers are open for discussion and trying their best to address our needs.

Jerry L.
Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Awesome Startup Software

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dont waste your time on other softwares. This one if affordable, easy, and straight what you need.

Easy to adapt to it. Pretty much what you need when your a start up company and need things organized straight to the point. Especially when it comes to QuickBooks.

IFTA is missing im sure there working on it.