15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Emailable

Une vérification des e-mails incroyablement facile et économique.

En savoir plus sur Emailable

Emailable helped me to clean up lead list and setup campaigns in efficient way. Additionally one of our team members incorporated the api with our backend service too.

It's difficult to understand the status of verified email addresses.

Emailable - Notes

Emailable a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 332 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emailable ?

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
CEO (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The One Validator To Rule The All!!!

Commentaires : I have an online class using Emailable and it's in the core of "Inbox Deliverability", which means the capacity that a domain has to deliver an email in the inbox of cliente. We are using Emailable so that we can maintain our mail reputation as high as it can be.

My business and my client's business can't rely on mere "I think this email is valid", which most email validators usually give. We use email as a core marketing strategy and there is a fine tune between discarding a lot of leads (and being 100% sure that all are valid) and discarding less leads but losing the fidelity of information. What Emailable does (it even has a guarantee) is to be extremely precise in what it does. My SMTP accounts as well as my client's now will only see a rare bounce that came somewhere else. This way, we can maintain a good reputation and always reach our client's inbox.

I would like it to have some automatic integrations with Mautic. But I'm happy with the product because we can batch-verify a lot of lists extremely faster than other similar products. This way, we still got a boost in our team productivity.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Elastic Email et Mailgun

Pourquoi choisir Emailable : Emailable is the most expensive, but it just destroy every other competitor in almost every aspect. From quality to speed.

Logiciel antérieur : Elastic Email et Mailgun

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : I have used a 5k list of emails that I had and did some calculation on 4 different email validators. I can't explain without showing the full data and the method of analysis, but what I can tell you is: despite being the most expensive, Emailable turns out to be the cheapest because of it's return on investment.

l’année dernière

Hi Rodrigo, Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're happy to hear you're loving Emailable.

Jared
CIO (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 51–200 employés

After trying others this is the best

Commentaires : Can't say much more than what i said above with pros and cons, but i will say i did my homework. It isn't cheap to run a list through a service like this, especially the size we have, but after being given a large group of test credits to use (more than many others) and the incredible support I was sold.

It truly is very fast. I ran 160,000+ emails through it and the process was seamless. It is also a very clean process with a lot of granular options. They are also the only one that included names and gender for many emails that we didn't have that information for - which was BOSS. But the very best reason to go with Blaze is their support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered question after question for me and even when there was a missing feature that others had she checked with the developers and HAD IT ADDED for me (including bad syntax emails in final report). Wow, blew me away that it was added so quickly, shoot even at all. Right then i knew i would be going with them.

The very small detail i liked about others that could be a little better is the way the final report is broken down for risky emails. Blaze has a percentage for risky emails, which is nice since you can sort by that column in your final report to see the ones that are close, but others show why they are risky a little better. For example "full inbox" or something like that.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clearout, ZeroBounce, Email List Verify et NeverBounce

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : All of the reasons above. Excellent final report, discount coupon i received and amazing support.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze Verify was so positive and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Emily

Yael
CMO (Belgique)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Many errors in the email addresses

We have used Emailable for different campaigns and half of the email addresses come back in error

l’année dernière

Hi Yael, Thank you for the review. Please contact our customer success team with any issues you're experiencing and we would be happy to take a closer look (support@emailable.com). Please keep in mind that we offer a 99% deliverability guarantee - https://emailable.com/guarantee/. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, Emily

Rafal
Rafal
Owner (Pologne)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

must have if you need to increase email stats (delivery)

Commentaires : Great, fast, helpful, intuitive. Very helpful support (Thanks Pedro!)

Very intuitive Secure (pass for login is sent everytime to my email) Very cheap and very fast Credible results presented in easy to use files (files are categorized after validation) Very helpful support Great feature "JS Widget" with live email form testing (email will be verified live, during form filling)

Only one thing: live email form testing is not working in modal windows (ie. if your lead magnet is presented as modal popup).

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ZeroBounce et NeverBounce

Pourquoi choisir Emailable : Because TheChecker support is much better, app is faster (prices of both are at the same level)

Logiciel antérieur : MillionVerifier

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : TheChecker was faster (tested 100 records) and cheaper.

il y a 3 ans

Glad to hear your feedback, Rafal! We will keep optimizing our platform to be the fastest and the most cost-effective in the market.

Bernardo
SDR (Brésil)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

The best email checker

The Checker is surprisingly good. The company is concerned with the custumers and always makes promotions for free credits. They value more the service than getting money at all cost. But about the software, It gives you not only the validation of the email but the risk of each email. I've never got a false positive with the checker.

You don't have a free limit to use it that is renewable per month. Only 10.000 credits for start.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Does what I need it to do

Commentaires : Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity.

Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

il y a 5 ans

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of making adjustments to the Hubspot integration that should be completed shortly. If you're interested in giving it another shot, please reach out to us next time you verify a list, and I am happy to assist you to do so through the integration. :) Best, Emily

Patricio
Co Founder - CEO (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 2–10 employés

Very good email validation tool

Commentaires : I guess emails, validate them via Emailable and then reach out to prospects.

The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with. This helps you when measuring your outreach and helps you to assume risks consciously.

It might be quite expensive, but it is worth paying for it.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ZeroBounce, Hunter et NeverBounce

Pourquoi choisir Emailable : The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with.

Logiciel antérieur : NeverBounce

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Patricio, Thank you for your feedback!

Dave
Dave
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great Tool for Email Verification

Commentaires : I really like this product and would highly endorse/

This is an excellent tool for email verification, it is fast and provides a thorough report on the file. It's easy to load a file and export the results.

If you have a large file - over 1MM records you may get a notice that the file needs to validated that its not spam - that way my experience

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clearout

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : Combination of pricing and it process the files in minutes.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Dave! Thank you for taking the time to review Emailable, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience! Hopefully I can clarify what happened with your list of over 1m emails - some lists may trigger our system and require manual review, regardless of their size, in an effort to prevent spam. The review is quick and we usually get the list verifying in minutes. :)

Avinash
Avinash
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

No Nonsense Email Validation Tool

Commentaires : Overall, I'm pretty happy with Emailable. No complaints. I use it myself & my team also uses it for validation and the overall user experience is intuitive and needs no guidance. I love the quirky names given to the lists .

Emailable works like advertised. I get verified Emails that don't harm my marketing campaigns.

Would be pretty nice if it could suggest valid emails in the case of invalid emails as an additional service. I would pay for that !

il y a 3 ans

Hi Avinash, Thanks for your review!

Managing Director (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2–10 employés

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Exceptional overall and they will offer a courtesy if needed.

The service is world class and replies on the chat are immediate.

The policy of downloading the list within 30 days needs to be a little more clear or obvious when signing up for an account.

Tammy
Marketing Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Easy to use Email validation software

Commentaires : We do a majority of email shots out to our clients and rely heavily on correct email data. Emailable as a whole fitted in perfectly with what we needed it to do.

IT was easy to use and it segmented the results absolutely brilliantly

The filters did sometimes not work as well as we hoped. ie: some emails that were classified as bad, in fact actually sent to the intended recipient

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ZeroBounce

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : It was a lot more cost-effective with the same functionality.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tammy! Thank you for your review! Please reach out to our customer success team if you believe there to be any problem with the results, we're happy to look into this!

Mike
President (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Protecting Our Email Sender Reputatio

Commentaires : I administer a CRM for one of my clients. We use it to distribute email newsletters to different segments of their customers and prospects. The CRM vendor was limiting how many emails per day we could send, based on their opinion of our list quality. To raise our email reputation, I began using Emailable (then known as Blaze Verify) to verify the email addresses before sending the newsletters. Deleting the undeliverables from the list before mailing reduced the number of hard bounces and improved my client's email reputation. Once the CRM vendor removed our daily email sending quota, it simplified the newsletter process, saved time, and made reporting much easier. Verifying email addresses with Emailable was the key in getting the restrictions removed. We run our lists through Emailable every month. Especially since COVID, we've noticed an increase in the number of email addresses that are deliverable one month and undeliverable the next. Double-checking with Emailable is quick and easy and keeps our bounce rate within the acceptable range. The system isn't perfect. We still have hard bounces that Emailable did not flag as undeliverable, but it's usually just a handful of bounces each time.

Emailable provides fast results and is easy to use. Because I don't have a need to use the product continuously, I appreciate that there's no recurring monthly fees. I just buy credits and use them when necessary. The reports and downloadable files are easy to understand. If an email address is undeliverable or risky, Emailable tells me the reason why.

Perhaps because I only use the product on demand, I don't always remember how to use the product after it finishes processing. Sometimes I have to hunt around for a way to view the details the software provides, listing the records with undeliverable email addresses for example. The capability is there, it's just not obvious that some of the labels in the results chart are also clickable buttons. It's not a big deal, but I've always thought the interface would be better if they just added links labeled "details".

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mike, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review of Emailable. We value your feedback, and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with Emailable. If you have any questions moving forward, our customer support team is happy to help :)

Ronny
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Remove unknown and bogus emails addresses from your contacts list."

Commentaires : My emails are going to real emails and not to all the junk email that some people give to you! This is what I need from TheChecker. I get a great result!

I love the fact that you can Individually check email addresses or (my favorite) use an API connection to automatically check addresses! I have been using TheChecker both using the online interface as well as the ability to upload a file to have my emails validated as well. It is extremely easy to use and I have had great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not found anything yet that does not work as expected!

il y a 3 ans

We are delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use, both the website interface and the API integration. We will keep working to keep it seamless, easy to use and the fastest tool possible :)

Vlad
CEO (Géorgie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Overall good tool to check emails

Emailable was one of the easiest to set up and would work great for startups

Sometimes the accuracy of the checker wasn't great for the emails I was targeting

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ZeroBounce

Logiciel antérieur : ZeroBounce

l’année dernière

Hi Vlad, Thank you for taking the time to review Emailable! If you have any questions or concerns about the accuracy of our verification, please contact our customer success team via email (support@emailable.com) or via chat and we are happy to take a closer look. Best, Emily

Jovana
Market Research Analyst (Serbie)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A review from a MRA

Commentaires : I am working as an MRA, so when I have the need to search for an email domain or verify something I always turn to Emailable. As I mentioned, I love that it has so many free credits, easy to use, simple yet very efficient. Definitely makes my work easier, saves my time, and overall gives a great final result.

The product is very easy to use, the interface is very nicely made, everyone can get a grip of it. To me as an MRA, one of the most important and beneficial features is the domain search and catch-all server detection. It saves me a lot of time while researching to know that I have a tool where I can check and find a domain of the company and that I can in the same place do email verification and catch all detection. It saves a lot of time personally because I don't have to switch between different tools. I can do everything in one place which is quite nice. It is very user-friendly, I am currently on a free trial and really enjoying it. I love that we are given a lot of credits which is unusual for tools. Great work!

Honestly, so far I have not found anything I dislike. I am really enjoying it

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jovana, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Emailable, we really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with us.

Jacob
Jacob
CS Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

East to use and solid email verification software

Commentaires : Very positive experience overall.

Importing and exporting data was very intuitive. I also liked the data provided it helped me validate my contractors.

I do not understand why old tasks are deleted.

l’année dernière

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your review of Emailable! To answer your question - we delete lists after 30 days as a data security measure. :)

Harrshil
Digital Marketing Specialist (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Emailable stands out alone in the email verification tools

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have been using it since 1 year regularly and it gives the exact desired results and prevents my campaign to be suspended.

Easy to use, simple to import and export the data and do the analysis of deliverable emails and the risky ones. They give trustable results which we have tested a lot and it went through!

They should not remove duplicates after the export of data as it becomes difficult to match the data in original form.

Vijendr
Vijendr
Sales Manager (Inde)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Result oriented email validation software.

Commentaires : It's an amazing experience with this software. It has increased our engagement with clients through email campaign. And ultimately it helped us to acquire new customers and close new deals.

The user interface of this tool is very easy to use. I can easily filter out large sheets of data in very less time. I found the high level of accuracy in results which directly impact on higher engagement of clients during our email campaigns and weekly newsletters.

It's very short time since we are using this software. So till now we haven't faced any issue in this software. Everything is very satisfactory till date.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review!

mohd
MRA (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

best email validation tool

Commentaires : i use this email tool on daily basis and i love to use tool for my marketing campaign. It´s a great list cleaning tool" Pros: The emailable is great! i upload my file and in a few minutes o have my list cleaned . The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive. Improve my deliverability and email marketing campaign ROI with the most reliable and affordable email checker.

the emailable is great! The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive.

deliverability and affordable email checker.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mohd, Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Vikas
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great Customer Service and Value for Money

Commentaires : I have been using Thechecker for more than 12 months and I was never so satisfied with a email verification tool

Verification Process and customer service

The software works just fine for everything.

SAulo
Founder (Brésil)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Very usefull!

The ease of use and the usefulness of the information.

I like it very much but they do not let me know when the credits are about to end.

mayur
Quality Manager (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Excellent

Commentaires : Excellent

Processing Speed and accuracy of the mail checking

customer support is slow to resolve the issue

Love This Software!

Love how I can trust that my emails will be verified. Had some initial issues with setting up the integration, but customer support got on the phone right away and troubleshooted the issue with me.

I haven't had any issues so far, looking forward to keeping using this product to help my marketing efforts.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Email List Verify

Pourquoi passer à Emailable : Great website, great customer support

il y a 5 ans

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience has been a great one. Best, Emily

Gayanender
enterpreneur (Inde)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Awesome

Nice Software. I always use it and in future too.

Email and quick response is fantastic. i always appreciate .

l’année dernière

Hi Gayanender, Thank you for your review of Emailable!

Kamlesh
MIS EXECUTIVE (Inde)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best Mail Solution

Real time Tracking, with all required information

Easy to track mail on time report and notification

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kamlesh, Thank you for your review!