15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Nomod

Lunatap est le moyen le plus simple et le plus facile d'utiliser votre compte Stripe en déplacement !

En savoir plus sur Nomod

Like how it is a certified partner of stripe so felt it could be trusted.

No cash option but then again it is a card software so I can't really expect that.

Nomod - Notes

Nomod a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nomod ?

BLAIN
BLAIN
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Best yet

Easy convienence and access to setting within

Fees were higher then originally dicussed

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@lunatap.com :) Thanks again!

Lloyd
co-leader (Australie)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great, but not ideal for the merch desk at shows

Commentaires : As it seems the whole world is transitioning from cash to card, Lunatap has allowed us to adapt to this change and continue to sell our merch at concerts in foreign countries. It has been great.

Easy to use. As long as we can get the scanner to read the card numbers, everything else is a breeze.

We are a musical group from Australia. We purchased Lunatap to enable us to take card payments from our merchandise desk at concerts when we are touring in foreign countries. Unfortunately the lighting conditions in some venues are not ideal for the scanner to operate. (We use Lunatap with a brand new iPad). We often have to ask the customer to shine their mobile phone torch onto the card so the scanner could read the card number. They were usually more than happy to oblige, but it's still a bit primitive, when every other link in your chain is so smooth. Also, there are some cards appearing lately which don't have silver outlining on the raised card letters, and the scanner often had particular trouble reading them. If the scanner simply wouldn't read the card numbers, as happened sometimes, we had no choice but to type them in manually. It still gets the sale done, in a foreign country, so that's great, but as I say it's a very primitive moment in an otherwise very high-tech procedure. And if things are particularly busy at the merch desk, it will slow us down tremendously and potentially lose us some customers who tire of waiting.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're sorry to hear about the issues with scanning, it likely needs a rewrite in the near future. We are however working on a card reader solution that should help ease some of the problems that you've described! If you've got any more feedback, please feel free to drop us a line at help@lunatap.com :) Thanks again!

Christopher
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Still Learning

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far so good. Only been using it for a Month.

To be honest I’m really new using Nomod.

Check back in about 2 months I should have found something

il y a 12 mois

Hi Christopher, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Ej
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

A Creative Payment Solution for Small Business

5,0 l’année dernière

The Nomod app is beautifully designed and frankly a breath of fresh air when you look at some of the other "mobile payment" apps which tend to be ugly and clunky. Nomod was one of the first apps to enable "Tap-to-Pay on iPhone" which allows your device to take payments WITHOUT a reader. The ability to choose flat-rate/Stripe pricing OR an interchange-plus model is unique and useful for businesses depending on their business type. Having the ability to do card-present, send a payment link, or email an invoice is a really nice addition as well.

Having a minimum payout is a bit strange to me because you could charge less than $100 and have those funds sitting in the account until you charge again and take it over $100.

Rony
Accounts Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Nomod: A Versatile and Reliable Payment Solution for Seamless Transactions

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Nomod has been quite positive. The platform offers a seamless and convenient way to make payments online. I particularly appreciate the flexibility it provides with payment options, including payment links, QR codes, and support for popular digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. The integration with major card networks also ensures smooth and secure transactions. Customer support has been responsive and helpful whenever I had inquiries or encountered any issues. Overall, Nomod has been a reliable and user-friendly payment solution for my needs.

Having the ability to accept payments through multiple channels and support various payment methods can provide convenience and flexibility for both merchants and customers. It can streamline transactions, offer secure payment processing, and cater to a wide range of payment preferences.

In my experience using Nomod, there were a few areas that I felt could be improved. Firstly, the user interface, makes processing times faster, and integration options were somewhat limited. However, I appreciated the responsive customer support team who helped address my concerns promptly.

Rakesh
Sales Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Excellent Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : till date its been quite smooth

the application is quite useful, and after the payment is done by client, the turnaround time is quite quick

We haven't experienced any service issues, so none from our side

Dalecia
Owner, full spectrum doula (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Works well for tabling events, classes, workshops, non-brick and mortar establishments

Commentaires : Hard to capture cards w camera, usually have to enter manually. Wish I could set my own “quick charge” amounts

Low service fee, easy to use, can capture cards w camera or entered manually, links w Stripe

I have to enter cards manually more often than not, can’t set my own amounts for “quick charge”

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you hard press or "3D Touch" on a Quick Charge button you can edit the amount and set whatever amount you may want! Thanks again for your review!

Tamiko
Scott Air Force Ball co chair (É.-U.)
Armée, 11–50 employés

Happy with the service!

I liked that I wasn’t limited to utilizing the app. Having multiple team members utilizing it for various sales, I decided to create a web order form so individual sellers just had to enter payment on there. This saved the pain of everyone getting and verifying the app.

Taking the picture of a credit card on the app didn’t always work.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Mohammed
Mohammed
Limousine Driver (Émirats arabes unis)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm Limousine Driver, Some of our costumer select Cash mood on there ride , after end of ride they want pay by card. That's time nomod is help me receive payment card

Payment Link & contractless payment , etc.

Need to improve contactless payment , there costumer service is good

Andrew
Automobile, 51–200 employés

The best

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was great I have nothing bad to say about my experience

It was easy to get set up and easy to integrate

What I liked the least is not switching over sooner

Carlos
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Works well

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is good. Slow and annoying at times, but it works.

The ability to read credit card information without the use of a dongle or need to enter numbers manually.

Speed and touch. The app us very slow and when I attempt to enter the amount, I have to wait for a minute or more at times before I can tap in the numbers as the app keyboard is frozenAdditionally, the reader sometimes will read the expiration date, but most times it does not.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Carlos! Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had an issue with the app being slow. Please make sure that you're using the most recent version of the app, as that may resolve the issue. If you continue experiencing this issue please reach out to us at help@nomod.com where we'll be happy to help! Best, Sam from Nomod

Brian
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Easy

Commentaires : No need to pay for a card reader, no monthly charge, loving it

Easy to use, fast to access, the app on the telephone and tablet make this a definite for me

As of yet I haven't found any cons really

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Emmanuel
Senior Finance & Administraror (Émirats arabes unis)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Thanks to Nomod!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our Challenges have been managing the cash flow for payments collected electronically. Which is key as Nomod takes just 2 days to release the payments where as other platforms take longer.

The liberty to collect payments using a mobile phone acting as good as a POS machine makes it so much better. Nonetheless, the entire gateway is very user friendly.

Providing payment solutions to converting to installments would be an added advantage.Similarly options to collect subscription payments via Nomod directly. The Dashboard on desktop view needs to be live soon to view more information.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! There are new things coming soon! ;) If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com. Thanks again!

Stephanie
Admin and Sports Coach (Émirats arabes unis)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Collecting payments is so much easier with Nomod's Paylink feature

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great! Customer Service is Superb!

I like that I could easily share the paylink with customers by WhatsApp

That I cannot make the payment link expire automatically on a certain date. This would really help for offers like early bird discount, Ramadan discount, Flash offer, etc.

Rajesh
Service manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Best Payment Solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience. i love to use Nomod. i would like to use Nomod for all my future payment processing.

Nomod is one of the best solution forpaying bills using Credit cards. they are very promt and process payments faster.

nomod charges. anyway nomod cahrging minimal charges.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Rajesh, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

ammar
Director (Sri Lanka)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201–500 employés

East to use mission critical POS

5,0 l’année dernière

The design, ease of use and overall product sensibility is very appealing.

It would be very interesting if we can use this onborad our aircraft mid-flight for F&B / Duty Freee sales

Nahed
Owner (Émirats arabes unis)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Great service

Commentaires : Great

East to use for me and people purchasing my products

Am happy with the application I don't have any comments on the service

Sara
Owner (Émirats arabes unis)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Product and So Easy to Setup and Use

Commentaires : Overall extremely happy and grateful for finding them

The ease of setup and professional staff that help you set up the account and support you through the verification. Allows my customers ease to make payments in so many ways and even directly from there mobile with Apple Pay which is a huge bonus

I have yet to have any issues with Nomod, the withdrawal process is automated and easy to reconcile

Maud
Fashion (Émirats arabes unis)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Amazing product

5,0 l’année dernière

How easy it is to use it. It keeps track of all your activities

They didn’t add the tap to pay for aed currency

Taevon
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Nixaler LLC review

4,0 l’année dernière

The interface of the app really is amazing.

Fees and pricing seem to be above industry average.

Farook
Company Director (Émirats arabes unis)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Superb easy to use app

5,0 l’année dernière

It’s easy to use on any smartphone device

It’s good app I like it, no thing to complain

Jordan
Director (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Great dolution

Commentaires : Great!!

Love the ease of use and cheap fees but would like to have permissions for other users.

Not being able to let sales team use the spp

Barbara
Assistant to the President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Review survey

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great easy to use easy to access very easy to navigate and experienced great reviews.

Ready to use actively accessable. Super amazing server

Pricing was a little on the high end and I would like more flexibility on the pricing scale.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Katrina
Ecommerce Manager (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Easy Peasy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quick to set up, easy to use, cost effective compared to other options a complete hassle free option

So quick to set up and easy to train even the most technophobic users on how to take payments

None all works fine for us, the only slight issue we have sometimes is getting signal to process the payments which isn't ideal but we work partly in a big old mill

Danny
Business Director (R.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

A mobile payment gateway - easy for every small business

This is really easy to instal and setup. You need a Stripe account to connect things - and once done the integration is seamless. All transactions get processed through Stripe so you can see everything in the dashboard. The Nomod App itself is so useful - making it easy to take customer card payments. I have recommended this to clients so that their small businesses can take payments via their mobile device. Well done guys!

The only thing for improvement would be a feature that will allow contactless payments. This speeds up the payment process, and what customers are used to nowadays.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Danny, we really really appreciate your review, thank you! We support contactless payments on NFC chip equipped Android devices (basically most of them!), but currently not on iOS devices as Apple continues to restrict access to the NFC chip :/ Please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com if we may be able to help with anything whatsoever!