I have used this tool for years, Regular improvements and Support is Fast & Helpful!

Publié le 09/01/2019
Dorothy A.
SEO Manager, Project Manager, Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use WooRank to perform SEO audits for my clients. We help identify the high level, major issues that need to be addressed with this tool first. Then we dive down to content optimization throughout the site. This is always step one for all of my clients to identify red flags that can impact rankings no matter what content is on the site. This tool has been enormously beneficial to my job responsibilities. I have a paid account and I've never looked back! Most programs I try out paid versions of don't have the value that this does. I use it all the time, and especially for my own company's website.

Avantages: I've been using this tool for a couple of years now. The tool gives me everything I need to ensure my clients' websites are getting optimized and the organization of the tool is very useful. I use the FAQ tool when I have questions most of the time and that part of the program is really helpful in and of itself. However, if I ever don't find an answer to my question, I know the support team will be there with a quick response and very insightful help on how to optimize or address certain errors or needed improvements. I love that I can white label the report and send it to clients if I want to. I love that I can eliminate sections from the final product I send clients as well.

Inconvénients: I can honestly say I like everything about the program! If I could point out one improvement, it would be the process of adding internal pages to an advanced audit. That could be a little bit easier to add. Maybe allow me to copy and paste several URLs at once then run the scan after I do that? That would prevent the time-consuming part of scanning internal pages and then get back to the main page to add another internal one in fewer clicks.

An Indepensible Resource

Publié le 11/01/2019
Rebecca C.
Digital Marketing Executive SEO Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There's been a few buggy issues on our account, but I've contacted support and they've dealt with it as quickly as they can, and kept me up to date along the way.
It's an expensive investment to keep the tool compared to the huge functionality of other tools, but we couldn't work without.
It's part of our SEO routine for our clients and there's no other tool that can offer quite the same service.

Avantages: The summary score at the top gives you a rating for the site, so you can prioritise client sites based on needs. The score is also easy to relate to clients and gives them context for their websites overall technical optimisation.
The items on the list are all ranking factors, some large some small, and they affect the number proportionally from what I can tell. They have clear descriptions of what they are, why they matter and how to solve them - so even our non SEO team members can check things over.
The white labeled reports allow us to generate a great resource for our sales team without too much time investment.

Inconvénients: The factors it tracks don't seem to change often, even though the algo changes daily. A few bits like underscores will change your score, but are unlikely to change your rankings. They may be amending constantly in the background but from the front end it looks pretty static. I think there's been two amends in the last year.

Great to start with, but cost-prohibitive in the long run.

Publié le 11/07/2018
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: WooRank is excellent for SEO purposes. You can compare yourself to several competitors, customize your reports, and the easy charts and measures are great for picking simple action plans and being able to see results. It's lightning fast too, so if you're in a time crunch, you can get reports in just a few minutes, which is amazing.

Inconvénients: It can cache things randomly, so that's a bit of an annoyance. It won't let you save your configurations so you can run the same reports again after implementing changes, you have to go through and change all the settings again. Downloading the same reports twice takes two of your quota of downloads. Which is aggravating, as you aren't asking them to recalculate or rechart anything, you're just downloading the same report again. The constant reminders to upgrade are really annoying, when the cost is already a pretty high expense for a site just starting out. While I do love the features, I don't think WooRank is going to be cost effective for me in the long term.

The most significant tool in my Quiver

Publié le 13/01/2019
Abe D.
Réseaux informatiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has always been phenomenal.

Avantages: It has the ability to analyze my clients site in a way such that if my client is a Techy he or she will understand and if not the explanation is layman enough for the non techy to understand.

Inconvénients: It doesn't happen often, however, sometimes the information isn't totally accurate. As an example it might say that the client doesn't have a Sitemap when in fact they do. This doesn't happen often but it does.

WooRank is an Everyday Tool for Our Agency

Holly C.
Owner - Marketing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the agency-branded easy-to-read, color-coded suggestions for improving overall marketing scores for my clients' sites, giving them an edge over their competition. Being able to compare to top competitors is so valuable when you are fighting for that top ranking spot on search engine results. I couldn't be happier.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to compare to a couple more competitors.

An essential tool for both high-level and more granular SEO analysis

Publié le 25/10/2017
Luke F.
Head of SEO
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: WooRank is one of the first tools I turn to when looking to conduct some SEO analysis on a new domain I've never worked on before. It's ease of use and really insightful insights have often been the difference between being prepared and being unprepared to dive into some exploratory work at short notice.

Inconvénients: I've recently seen some instances where the website grades are returned as letters on internal page crawl rather than numbers on the root domain, which is slightly confusing but hopefully it's just a bug with a fix in the pipeline

Love to Woo

Laurie M.
President of Content Marketing Firm
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They are a pleasure to work with and I like their product

Avantages: WooRank gives a quick and accurate diagnosis of a prospect or client's SEO viability. It's easy to scan and understand, even when you are on the phone for the first time with someone, you can gauge what's a problem right away.

Inconvénients: nothing whatsoever really like WooRank its true

A great tool to evaluate business websites

Publié le 21/09/2016
Michael J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using WooRank for several years now and have found it to be very useful. I use it to analyze client websites and to point out areas that need improvement. It is easy for people to understand and well laid out. The advanced reviews are very useful because they let clients see how their web presence stacks up against their 3 biggest competitors and gives them more defined goals in terms of where they need to be to compete effectively.

Easy to Use, Reliable

Steph N.
Head of Digital Operations | Owner
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I really like WooRank as an overview on how well a website performs on the technical and SEO side of things. We do audits for our clients and WooRank is one of the tools I use in the audit process among others for a more well-rounded view. Our team has been using WooRank for several years and it's always been easy to use, easy to train our team, and reliable. Never had an issue.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more details about how they score out of 100 and what it means for a site to increase their woorank score. Giving a clear direction on which areas are more important to repair than others.

Excellent for a first pass

Publié le 16/06/2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I perform a lot of web/SEO audits, and this is a great place to get started and see what I’m working with.

Inconvénients: It’s obviously not as powerful as SEMrush, and sometimes I wish I could link up the two. But for what it does, it does a great job.

We love WooRank!

Publié le 15/03/2016
William H.
Support client

Commentaires: We have been using woorank for a while now and its really an excellent tool. Maybe not the least expensive but stellar for SEO. It also acts as a pretty good site monitor as an added bonus. The reporting is great especially our ability to customize them to suit our needs. They also have this great scoring system at the top of the page which allows us to have something work work towards with our clients. That seems to be a big selling factor for us. Providing constant reporting to our clients helps differentiate us from our competition so we can be fully transparent.

Avantages: Great reporting, great support, overall score gives a measure to work by that is tangible to clients.

Inconvénients: The site seems to cache things a lot and when we are hard at work on a site I often have to contact support to ask them to clear that cache out. It's a minor inconvenience for how well the rest of it works.

Excellent tool for diagnostics and improvement of digital MK efforts.

Val O.
COO
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general I'm very satisfied with WooRank, they have excellent customer support and they make sure you make out the most of the tool and its functionalities by keeping in touch and letting you know about changes or upgrades.

Avantages: The review is very easy to use and it gives you very quickly a summary of key points to watch or improve, with instructions on how to do it.
I find it very very complete covering form SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Usability and some other areas.

Inconvénients: The admin and configuring panel is very very basic, but they have been making improvements quite regularly.
They don't have a plan that's suitable for agencies, mainly because an agency always needs the advance review for all its clients.

Detailed SEO Audit Report Fast and Easy

Danny S.
Co Owner
Bureau exécutif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Speed of analyzing the site is pretty fast, shoots out overall overview of the website.

Inconvénients: They could add more features, internal pages report for example

Woorank helped me to get rank for my website

Publié le 12/01/2019
Shruthi T.
SEO Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would suggest select the free trial in first and then go for premium use, by doing this you will get to know about the software in the first stage, understand the process and then move to the next level. This is one of the best software.

Avantages: It is one of the best tools to analyze and optimize the website. For the new users, the interface of the software makes it easier to understand the process and the core part of the tool helps to improve the site ranking in search engines. I liked the feature of fixing the website issues using this software

Inconvénients: Cache appears quite randomly and sometimes we get issue while downloading the reports which needs to be improved.

Great Tool but Some Frustrating Practices

Publié le 08/03/2016
Alex F.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Commentaires: We use WooRank often in our agency. It's an excellent tool for getting a brief overview of the key components related to website performance and SEO and we use the WooRank as a basis for reports and also to offer a baseline for improvements we can make to client websites. The readouts are detailed enough to be very useful in this regard. Some frustrations arise with their pricing and features models. For instance, you have a very limited number of pdf downloads available each month (and seemingly if you download the same report twice this counts against your quota which is very frustrating). Also the system is pushy when it comes to guiding you to upgrade (basically holding a carrot in front of your nose and saying "If you really want it you can pay double!"). I don't like this aspect in fact it almost overrides the positives of the system.

Avantages: Fast reports, detailed analysis, good for specific action points

Inconvénients: Some frustrating practices by WooRank with regard to report downloads (e.g. only allowing a couple of pdf downloads per month on their standard package), pushy in terms of upgrade (e.g. for more reports upgrade now, for more detailed analysis etc), it's also relatively expensive for what you get at all levels.

WooRank Experience

Graham D.
Chief Operating Officer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are creating better and more optimized websites thanks to WooRank!

Avantages: The application is very easy to use and provides a lot of great information for SEO purposes. It helps us build our websites to a higher standard and our customers appreciate that. The reporting is also great and nice that we can white label it and send it out to our clients.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to add some video tutorials on how to fix some of the items and provide a little more detail.

Awesome tool for SEOs and agencies

Publié le 25/08/2018
Customer Success Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It brings in a lot of data across the board to provide meaningful insight into your organic optimization.

Inconvénients: Data often gets cached so you might not be looking at the most recent version. Sometimes clearing of the cache on their end is required.

Awesome Tool!!

Doreen L.
VP Market & Business Development
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are working to improve our online presence. WooRank is allowing us to do that. We were as low as 58 and now we're 79 using the tips to continue to improve. It's also great to see how we rank against our competition as well.

Avantages: I love the weekly summary provided and how we can drill down into the details to help us improve our website and overall online presence.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any yet. We have been using the tool for about a year.

Easy to use and perfect

Publié le 19/11/2018
Surinder K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Its really awesome tool. I have complete lots of project analysis with the help of woorank and every time it gives me best results.

Inconvénients: Its analysis report and its structure, types of error quality, its layout and a geniun cost.

Great on site SEO audit tool

Publié le 08/12/2015
Benoît A.
Montreal City Organizer
Support client

Commentaires: Woorank is an easy tool to use and perform on site SEO audit. The way the report is made it is very easy and clear to pinpoint the aspects you need or your client have to fix! It also give us quick way to fix it. It also provide you a full custom and white label report! I have been using this tools over the past 2 years and my tea mand I relly love it!

Avantages: Very good customer support and the tool is easy to use and give clear details
Custom and white label PDF report

Inconvénients: I wish I could have more PDF white label with a pro account!

Solid Foundation for Technical SEO

Publié le 14/01/2019
Marc C.
Marketing Web Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WooRank provides very useful, easy-to-use, step-by-step instruction on how to help optimize your on-site SEO. It's not an all-in-one tool so I recommend pairing it with a keyword research tool but it does provide keywords for low-hanging fruit with keywords you may already be ranking for in Google Search Console. I recommend this for any SEO who needs to perform site audits.

Avantages: WooRank does a great job of analyzing our website and making specific recommendations on where to optimize including title tags, header tags, meta descriptions, and site structure. It even gives a marketing checklist and the ability to check individual pages. The Help functionality within the platform provides great best practices and explanations on how to use the information provided.

Inconvénients: The monthly price is expensive if you're managing multiple sites, and if you're a small business just starting out the monthly expense may be hard to swallow.

Publié le 26/10/2017
Manuela V.
Édition, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

WooRank speeds up our digital marketing review and sales processes

Publié le 07/06/2016
Tristan J.
Head of Operations
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Support client

Commentaires: We use WooRank as a business every day, to identify quick wins for prospective customers and audit our existing work. Would highly recommend to any digital agency looking for a quick, easy to use auditing tool.

Avantages: Really great at identifying technical SEO issues.
Excellent branded PDF reports to share with clients.

Inconvénients: The site speed and mobile usability assessments can be a bit misleading on occasions.

Woorank Review

Kyle B.
Account Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's an easy way to communicate SEO performance to clients. Not only does the score and comparison to similar sites provide a snapshot of the clients' performance, but it also provides easy to explain reasoning behind the score. The functionality is very handy and quick as well

Avantages: It's an easy way to communicate SEO performance to clients. Not only does the score and comparison to similar sites provide a snapshot of the clients' performance, but it also provides easy to explain reasoning behind the score. The functionality is very handy and quick as well.

Inconvénients: In the past, scores have dropped dramatically, with little to no changes in the results

Publié le 15/11/2016