15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RSVPify

RSVPify est une plateforme de gestion d'événements et de billetterie à la pointe du secteur qui aide à rationaliser les événements, de l'enregistrement des invités au lancement.

En savoir plus sur RSVPify

I really enjoyed the ease of use on RSVPify, as well as how it worked well on PC and mobile.

RSVPify - Notes

RSVPify a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 411 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RSVPify ?

Nancee
Nancee
Director of Communications (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

Commentaires : We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

Megan
Certified Professional Organizer + Productivity Consultant (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

A sticky situation turned into committed customer

The flexibility and automation of scheduling multiple events on multiple dates is the main reason I turned to this software. It's easy to use and super flexible. Not to mention customer support is very helpful to ensure your guests have a positive experience.

Because you start with a free service and you automatically have access to ALL the features, it's not clear where the upgrades come into play. It would be nice if that was flagged for you as you create your event. Customers would have a better experience and understand the parameters of the premium upgrades.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : EventCreate

Pourquoi choisir RSVPify : I was frustrated with having to set up individual events through Eventbrite, but was willing to until I spoke to the customer service team.

Logiciel antérieur : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : I'm using RSPVify because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offered me the opportunity to use the upgraded service. I signed up and set up my event thinking what I needed was within the starter plan, but that wasn't the case. I needed the plus plan, not the starter. I was really bugged because that wasn't clear in the pricing structure and/or anywhere throughout the setup of my event. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went one step further to have a customer service person jump on with me to ensure my event was set up correctly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (customer service) jumped on and walked me through my event setup and truly helped me ensure that everything was set up exactly the way I needed it to be. I was not expecting the extra costs and I did not budget for those fees, so I was really stuck on how to make this work. I decided to cancel my subscription and ask for a refund. That's where [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stepped in. By going that extra step and allowing me to continue using this service, helping me get it set up, I am now a committed customer. I love the product and think it's really flexible and easy to use. Now understanding the costs, I can budget that into my events. Clear information sets clear expectations, which make happy customers. I would recommend this service to anyone!

Rebecca
N/A (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Not Worth the Time or Money

Commentaires : Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Réponse de l'équipe de RSVPify

il y a 4 ans

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

My remarkable and outstanding experience with RSVPify.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Ease to create events within minutes with RSVPify delights me a lot.It streamlines and automates event planning and guest communication process.It is simple to create custom event registration forms with RSVPify.

I haven't experienced any problem with RSVPify since it makes events registration and management simple.

Anthony
Anthony
CIO (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

Commentaires : This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cvent Event Management et Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : We selected the product because it didn't require a long term commitment, it was affordable, it had basic CRM functionality, it had an e-ticket capability including QR code for checkin, and they had great customer support.

Marissa
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

RSVPify has made my job easier!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Using RSVPify has allowed me to remain organized, and therefore more effective, while planning big corporation events.

I loved that RSVPify helps users create and manage event invitations, guest lists, and RSVPs for various occasions like weddings, parties, and corporate events. It offers features such as customizable event pages, guest list tracking, meal preferences, and more, which can streamline the event planning process for users. Using RSVPify has made my job as a marketing executive easier.

I would say the price point of RSVPify was the least liked.

Logiciel antérieur : Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : I felt as if RSVPify was easier to navigate and understand.

Jennifer
Senior HR Business Partner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Commentaires : Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : It's so sad... the alternative for us was to spend $5k on RSVP cards w/ postage, have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs or have IT create an email, marketing create an website and still have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs....either way it was going to be labor intensive and something I was not looking forward to managing.

Dana
Event Assistant (Canada)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service

Commentaires : Great, would use again and our clients were happy with the overall experience.

Very user friendly, lots of tutorials to help with setup. Extremely responsive customer service team. Depending on membership level, there are lots of customization options and the webpage is very easy to navigate (as a user)

The reports were a bit hard to navigate, but that could be due to inexperience.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Eventbrite et SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi choisir RSVPify : More features, sleeker looking webpage, customizable

Logiciel antérieur : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : Recommendations from other users in the industry. It was also important to us that we had the ability to add secondary events with ease.

Burak
Multimedia Designer (Canada)
Design graphique, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, looks professional

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It was really easy to track down the attendance also importing/exporting guests. The RSVP interface and general RSVP experience of a guest is very professional.

Event page creator is great and user-friendly. Documentation and customer service was very helpful.

Event page creator should have a video option, not only images. It is expensive.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Blackbird

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : I liked the extra features of the event page builder (still can be better though)

Chana
Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Quick Setup to get your RSVPs rolling in

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love the friendly UI, and the newest redesign of the site.

I love that it was easy to set up an account, the app took the details of your event and made a website, and people got automatic emails after they registered.

It was hard to contact attendees all at once and to add them to our CRM.

Tracie
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Best Purchase for event planning

Commentaires : I was looking for more than an invite software (like a card) I wanted to be able to find a program that managed everything in one space and I found that with RSVPify. I was able to create the invite with very specific features, select how I liked for those that RSVP'd to enter in their names (titles, salutations, etc) they even created a QR code for the event!!!

Ease of designing the invite and the check-in capability.

I can honestly say that I didn't have any cons about this software.

Leslie
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Love this service

I use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.

Not sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : I think due to cost but I don't recall the reason.

Kimberly
Marketing (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

Commentaires : RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Équipements publics, 1 001–5 000 employés

Perfect for my needs!

Commentaires : With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Jennifer
Multimedia Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

Commentaires : AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Chelsea
Executive Assistant to the CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Great and simple for your event!

Commentaires : Overall I really liked this product, it gave us exactly what we needed for our event. We were able to tag VIPs, speakers, etc. as well as use QR code for check-in. Getting all the guests to do what they were supposed to do was another story - but that's not on RSVPify! I look forward to using RSVPify for future events.

Interface was easy to use, just wish there were more features that could be paid for as add-ons. We bought the professional tier for a single event, but would not have made financial sense to pay for enterprise although we would have liked some of the branding and custom URL/email features.

The RSVPify invites got caught in a lot of people's spam filters, so people said they didn't receive the invites or the QR codes if they were sent the direct link. It took up a lot of my time responding to attendees one at a time.

Daniel
Director, Strategic Programs & Events (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 11–50 employés

Great for RSVP capture for large and small events.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall really think its a good, well priced product.

RSVPify is a good value for your money and has great functionality. The customer support team is really wonderful and respond very, very quickly and try to resolve all issues.

Some of the customization of forms is a bit strange and you have to jump through some weird hoops to make your form appear as you want it to.

Barb
Operations & Events (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great, helpful service.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good, this is the 2nd year we've used them and will continue.

Easy way to invite, track and communicate with event invitees.

The ability to manipulate and improve the "look" of the emails.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Constant Contact

Pourquoi choisir RSVPify : To improve flow

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : Easier to work with and track RSVP's

Stephanie
KR Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

So worth it!!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall was amazing, did exactly what we wanted/needed. Received zero complaints from any employees or spouses using the platform and it allowed us to easily track responses and have an accurate head count.

RSVPify was so easy to work with. Super easy for people to RSVP not too complex.

Nothing. The platform was exactly what we needed.

Appareils médicaux, 201–500 employés

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Commentaires : Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

RSVPs made EASY

It was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.

Wouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cvent Event Management

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : Simpler to use

Rebecca
Foundation Administrator (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Easy check-in capabilities

Commentaires : This software worked really well for our purposes and the support that I received when needed was excellent. I would not hesitate to use this software again in the future or recommend to other organisations.

We needed to use QR code scanning for check-in at our Gala Dinner, and the RSVPify software and emailing of individual QR code to each guest worked seamlessly. It was the perfect software for us. Uploading guest lists, categorizing them and setting up the emails was easy. whenever I got stuck, their at hand support and online videos were excellent and solved all my issues.

Only having three alternate check-in staff allowed was a little limiting

Camyll
Consultant (Canada)
Comptabilité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Usefull software for multiple events

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi passer à RSVPify : Customization

Phil
Campus Pastor (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

COVID19 use of RSVPify

Commentaires : Great experience with RSVPify! It significantly streamlined our check-in process for our church campuses during COVID19.

The government restrictions around public gatherings in COVID19 were the catalyst for us adopting RSVPify. We had to collect check-in data for every person attending our services while also being mindful of social distancing. Using RSVPify we were easily able to send out invitations, gather RSVPs, and manage check-in to our weekly church services with as little contact as possible.

I liked everything about it! I can't think of anything that was a struggle or created difficulties.

Etlin
HR BP (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 10 000+ employés

I like using it

Commentaires : I like using it as an option for tracking large groups in events. It's pretty basic to use but it takes a few people sometimes to figure out how to get the settings properly working.

It's a great option for tracking events. I like that you can export in excel.

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one. You're not able to review a previous event.