En savoir plus sur OpenPM

A cloud based revenue cycle, billing and practice management solution

En savoir plus sur OpenPM

Also, their support team is just phenomenal. Totally knowledgeable and very responsive.

OpenPM - Notes

OpenPM a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 14 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OpenPM ?

Bambi A.
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Customized software, tailored to your practice needs!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. OpenPM always has an open ear, they are willing to listen to see how they can best serve us as their client, we find great value in that!

What I like most about OpenPM is the reporting. The reports are reliable, easy to navigate and can be customized if need be! Everything you need is at your fingertips, without having to run several reports to capture multiple data points.

The release notes are always made available when optimizations are rolled out; however, I would like to see OpenPM offer webinars that go over the releases. We want to be sure we are using the software to its fullest potential so that we may optimize workflows and maximize efficiency.

il y a 10 mois

Bambi, Thank you for taking the time to right a review! It is so great to hear that OpenPM is meeting your needs and you find our team easy to work with. Your ideas around the release notes are in fact something we are working on! Stay tuned as we plan to expand on this over the next year. A webinar is a good suggestion, Thank you!

Diana W.
COO (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 11-50 employés

OpenPM Review

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is a cut above the rest with OpenPM.

I have used many practice management systems during my 25 years in the medical billing/collections field. OpenPM is so quick to set up, and functionality fits a biller. This is the only system I have ever used that dunns a pt's statement correctly, by the last payment date, not the DOS.

I would like a screen, that shows the entire history of the encounter including all payments and adjustments.

il y a 9 mois

Diana, Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you love the dunning statements and our customer service! Speaking of customer service, we are reaching out to you regarding the desire for a screen that shows the entire history of the encounter including all payments and adjustments...we have that and will review with you how to see it! Thanks again Diana, Your OPS team

Andrew E.
Owner/physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

AVOID - simply does not work

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : OpenPM is the single largest ongoing problem in my office. I am unable to bill effectively. I do not trust the software or it's representatives. Have many lost claims as a result. OpenPM is an expensive mistake.

Nothing! I can't think of a single good thing to say.

As above - simply does not work. I was able to get very few claims through without HOURS of troubleshooting. No immediate tech support available to resolve issues. Responses to requests for help are typically delayed 24 to 48 hours. Support has frequently able to resolve the issues in the short term, but is unable to identify the root problems to prevent the same issues from occuring repeatedly. OpenPM staff typically tries to shift blame to my staff - claiming I am not enrolled with insurers, that EDI links have not been set up, that ERA agreements are not in place, etc. All of this is easily verifiably not true.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear that your early experience with OpenPM was not positive. The OPS team is very committed to serving our customers and ensuring a high level of satisfaction with our software and service. We are pleased that our one-on-one training sessions have provided the assistance needed to get you back on track as a happy customer!

Jamie P.

Favorite Software

5 il y a 3 mois

There is such an ease of navigation and an intuitive flow to how things are set up from the dashboards to the way that claims are so easy to resubmit correctly. I work remotely as the billing manager, but I can still make sure that reception has all the info they need to correctly charge patients by lots of places for me to put notes and information. Also, their support team is just phenomenal. Totally knowledgeable and very responsive!

I really just like working on it. There is not anything that comes to mind that I don't like or feel is missing.

il y a 3 mois

Jamie, Thank you for your kind review. We built and continue to develop OpenPM based on the needs of our billers. Less clicks and automation is the key! Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate you.

Brian M.
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

The best practice management system that we use.

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Having nearly 30 years experience in the practice management space, OpenPM is a joy to work with. Everything about their company is about efficiency and helping you succeed. Support is top notch and they get back to you quickly if they do not know the answer. Updates are automatic and occur frequently, bringing many new features each time.

The product is easy to implement and train new users on. Security and change logs allow for easy troubleshooting. Built in clearinghouse information makes it easy to see the status of all claims that are in process.

More robust clinic summary dashboards would be helpful. I know that OpenPM is working on this and I believe we will see them in 2021.

il y a 10 mois

Brian, we can't thank you enough for your kind words about OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to give us your positive praise and the suggestion for more robust clinic summary dashboards. We work hard to meet and exceed expectations so your request is going to the product team! Thank you again!

Kelly S.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

I prefer Open PM to any other PM Software

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have always had great experiences with Open PM. I am not saying we have not had problems, however all concerns I have ever had, have been heard and explained. Sometimes just knowing the why helps me understand the bigger picture. I feel like Open PM is a part of my work family.

Open PM is my favorite software, I hope I never have to make another change. Open PM is very user friendly, I have always been very happy with customer service. I love showing our new clients the software and how user friendly the software is. I have to say that the Worklist is one of my favorite features.

I do not have anything that I do not like. If I could change anything it would be that notes made in the worklist would also make it on the patients encounter dashboard. I would also like the feature to add to the worklist by patient or encounter. This would keep duplicates out of the the worklist.

il y a 10 mois

Kelly, Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you are having success and enjoying OpenPM. I love your suggestions on the worklist and will pass that along to Jeremy, Eric and the rest of the product development team!

Karin D.
Implementation Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Practice Management

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The interactive aging and denial management system is very efficient and eliminates the need to run multiple reports.

I have worked on many practice management products and Open Practice seems to be the most inclusive for our medical billing company. From demographics to insurance verification to AR follow-up, Open Practice has been able to provide our company with a tool that is all-encompassing.

Built-in storage for records is not a standard feature.

il y a 9 mois

Karin, Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your experience with OpenPM! We are happy to hear the interactive aging & denial management is saving you time! Effective and efficient software is what we are going for! Thanks again~

Bobbi R.
Provider Services Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

"Excellent Billing Software"

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it is an excellent PM software product that is full of the latest Billing/Coding features, which makes running a large multi-specialty group highly efficient.

Open Practice Solutions (OPS) was instrumental while choosing a new PM system coming from a floppy disk DOS system to an Internet based system, OPS completed a detailed A/R conversion balancing out to the penny while no other Vendor was willing to consider this option, this conversion made the transition from one system to the next seamless with no loss in revenue. The Reporting features of OPS is very intuitive and easy to use, you are able to retrieve any and all data you need within the system there is no additional cost or no additional servers needed. The customization and interface capabilities have also been a huge area of expertise within OPS, they have gone above and beyond what I would have expected just to ensure our interfaces work properly, which in most cases required them to re-develop their interface specifications. In our 8 years using OPS, they have always listened to our suggestions and problems, they are very progressive in developing new features. OPS Client support is Excellent, I love how they follow up within just a few hours of a service ticket to make sure everything is functioning; they have a great working relationship with the developers which makes their turn around time for tickets much more efficient. I am very pleased with the customer service team they understand their software and the client’s needs.

There is nothing I would say I like least of the system, with the new features that come out to our practice every quarter just makes it that much easier to use the system.

il y a 10 mois

Maui Medical - Thank you so much for your positive praise! Our crew loves working with the Maui Medical team and we always appreciate your early feedback and input on our product releases. Thank you!

Joe K.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Customizable Medical Billing Workflow Star

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : If I need assistance with rejections or claim setup issues outside our expertise the Tier 1 support is unbeatable, if an issue is escalated to Tier 2 or beyond you work direct with an expert in the area that will give you the options for resolution. We submit client development requests which are many times implemented and are offered a seat on advisory committees to provide future development direction.

OpenPM is very flexible and customizable by specialty, by clinic, by user with intuitive administrator controlled functionality. We offer the software and EDI at no additional costs to our client because of what we gain in efficiency.

We interface with many EHR and other software companies but unfortunately not all are willing to work with non-partner EHR companies like OpenPM. If the EHR can interface the limitation will never be on the OpenPM side.

il y a 8 mois

Joe, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your improved efficiency and customization offered with OpenPM. Working with you and your team for the past 8 years has been a win-win for both of us! Thanks for your continued business and support!

Frank R.
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

OpenPM Practice Management Software

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been great. The implementer was great, support has been top notch, and I can accomplish everything I need to get the job done.

I like the visibility in the system. With our previous system, we had a hard time running reports and figuring out who did what. With OpenPM, they have an audit trail that tells you who did it. That is very beneficial in training and making sure staff have the correct permissions.

In our previous system, we had a program write some custom code to automate various things. Some of those automations were lost when we transitioned to OpenPM. One that stands out is our patients with collection balances. We still see the balance out there, but they don't currently have a method to automatically flag a patient's account when they are moved to collections, so we can make sure they aren't able to schedule until a payment is received.

il y a 7 mois

Frank, Thank you for this review! We know you are busy and appreciate your time. We are happy to hear that the reporting within OpenPM is highlighting key information for your practice! One of our team members will be reaching out regarding the patients with collections balances as we have a possible solution for you!

Raymond P.

Utilization of OPM in my Billing Practice

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have been so very impressed with the staff that they have hired. I recently have had the wonderful experience to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so very knowledgeable and had insights into the OPM product that made the experience a memorable one. I am so glad they hired up when hiring [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Thanks OPM

There are many things but one thing that stands out is the integration of the EDI in the Billing software. I do not have to have two seperate companies one for the EDI and then one for the billing. OPM has a sister company that is an EDI company and they have integrated the two programs into one.

I was not able to find one thing that I liked least of the product from begining to end.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate customer feedback, especially when it's as positive as this! Our goal is to provide personal customer service and make your experience EASY!

Brian C.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Best platform for Medical Billing

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very Great. I highly recommend. Their customer service is responsive. Sales team is great. Love this company.

Very user friendly. Customer service and sales team is second to none. Very efficient. Reporting is great and detailed. Integration was easy. Interface is a great option.

Price is a challenge for large practices. Wish there were more interface carriers. Reporting is great, but the explanation of certain reports is a challenge.

il y a 9 mois

Brian, Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of OpenPM. We work hard on the ease of our integration process and are so glad your experience has been so positive with our team. It's always a pleasure to serve you!

Carly D.
Revenue Cycle Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Easy to Learn

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Able to get detailed reports on status of accounts

Its very user friendly, was easy to learn even without formal training.

Would like to be able to upload documents relates to the claims without large storage fee.

il y a 10 mois

Carly, Thank you for the review of OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to provide your thoughts and feedback. It's always helpful for us as we continue to add enhancements, client requests and beneficial partnerships to our software.

Jenny H.
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Open PM Review

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall it really improves our workflow.

Everything is pretty much on one screen and easy to read vs. having to scroll down our click a bunch of different places to get to a certain screen.

The batching feature for different things like adjustments and/or denials is a bit confusing.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Jenny for your review of OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to leave your feedback and are pleased to hear about your improved workflow. Working smarter not harder is always on the top of minds!