15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Google Charts

En savoir plus sur Google Charts

Une solution de visualisation de données personnalisable qui aide les petites et grandes entreprises à créer des graphiques interactifs pour navigateurs et appareils mobiles.

En savoir plus sur Google Charts

Google Charts is easy and you can be creative with it. To integrate with email is great option which makes it handy.

As a proof, it is difficult to make accurate charts, the color bars are automatically defined, the chart layout lacks functions and the axes are limited.

Google Charts - Notes

Google Charts a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 743 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Google Charts ?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Google Charts

Commentaires : Overall, I love Google Charts. I was using other online sites and excel, but Google Charts is by far superior.

I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to integrate with all of the other Google products. You can use Google Charts to create any type of chart that you may need. It's also really easy and handy to be able to embed the charts on your site if you wish.

The interface is pretty simple which makes it great to easily figure out what you are doing and how to create the graph, but it is a bit harder to deeply personalize and get creative with the graphs.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

My review for Google Charts

Commentaires : Creating charts has never been easier or more impressive thanks to Google Charts, in short, you give numbers to Google, and it turns you into graphics. Some graphics require some coding knowledge, but most of them offer graphics services that can easily be used without the need for graphics knowledge, and all are open source. Approximately I use Google charts for 1 or 2 years and this software helps my work.

The most beautiful features of Google Charts - A rich graphics library, You can customize the graphics according to your needs, Support for different browsers available, Free, You can collect all the graphics in one place, Easy to work with dynamic data.

As I said, the need some coding knowledge for some charts, and I think this is the most missing part of Google Charts. In fact, there is no other missing feature. Also, in my opinion, there is a need for new updates and changes. It might a good surprise for the customers.

Olivia
FOA (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Outstanding Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have overall had a great experience, I love how easy it is to use.

I like how easy Google charts is to learn and use.

There is nothing I dislike about Google Charts.

Suzanne
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Not for Novices

Commentaires : The end results are very professional looking. However the general public won't be able to produce these charts for their websites until it is made MUCH more user friendly.

It is extremely customizable and adaptable to a variety of situations. There are dozens of different chart types, and lots of options for how you want your data displayed with the chart. Changes on your website happen in real time.

This software is very inaccessible to beginners in html/css as well as any casual website editors. In a world where more and more people are able to create websites through visual editors without knowing any code at all, Google Charts is reminiscent of a past where only coders could build websites. All of the guides were written by coders for coders. It basically just gives you sample snip-bits of code for each chart type and tells you to customize it yourself. There isn't any kind of sandbox area to test out your code attempts within the app either, nor any links to resources to teach yourself code either. It also doesn't explain important information about later down the pipeline, for after you finish your chart and want to post it on your website. Many commonly-used website building platforms don't allow users to directly use CSS, and sometimes not even HTML either. In order to add your chart to such websites, you will need third-party plugins.

Satwik
Student (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Color Your Data In Charts

Commentaires : My overall experience was very good, expecting some little bit changes in GUI and minimum network range, rest all is perfect.

It is very easy to use, can be used at any time, anywhere and freely accessible. I mainly like it's auto saving feature in google cloud which is a lot of helpful tool to me.

But,I am disappoint in few fields of this application that it some times lags a lot and it also requires a stable and proper internet connection for loading the chart or else you will see different errors at same time, which irritates a lot.

Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Finally Google's chart maker arrives

Commentaires : Google Charts allows you to make impressive charts to include in presentations to clients. It's quick and easy to use and the best free software to do this with.

As you'd expect, it is very easy to use and navigate around. It has some really great features such as the ability to embed your charts into your websites. And it's free!

Like the rest of Google's "office apps" you need to be connected to the internet to use it. Yes you can use it offline in Chrome but it's not reliable to save all your work.

Sheida
researcher (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Google charts review

It is user-friendly with lots of functionality in data visualization.

There is nothing bad about this software. I already switched from another software to this in order to do a better data visualization.

Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager (Argentine)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Exceeded my expectations

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It is a powerful tool that greatly facilitates the process of creating graphics in a dynamic and interactive way. The documentation is clear and detailed which speeds up learning. Although I had that problem with massive data, they knew how to solve it through updates. I fully recommend it for those who need to visualize and analyze data from the front-end side of applications, since it delivers high-quality graphics with clean and simple code. It has been a great alternative in my projects

What I liked most about Google Charts was the wide variety of chart types they have implemented. They have basic graphs such as bars or lines, but they also have more specific and advanced ones such as scatter graphs, pie charts for percentages or area diagrams. This allowed me to visualize all my data no matter what format it was in and always find the perfect graph for each need

What I liked least were some performance issues I faced when handling very large data sets. While it is true that Google Charts works well with sets of millions of rows, when showing interactions on these large datasets such as filtering or selections, the response became slow. I needed to optimize some data loads and queries to improve the user experience

Biotechnologie, 201–500 employés

Review for Google Charts

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Charts is easy to use, even for developers who are new to data visualization.Wide variety of chart.Free and open-source.

Google Charts requires JavaScript, so developers need to have some knowledge of JavaScript in order to use it.

Yasser
Yasser
Chef (Jordanie)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

My Google chart review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good option for creating simple, interactive charts and graphs on your website. It is especially useful for beginners, as it is easy to use and offers a wide range of chart types.

Responsive charts.Cross-platform compatibility.Good documentation.Active community support.

Limited customization options.Some charts can be slow to render.

Tair
Associate Director (Australie)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Google charts review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Convenient tool for quick solutions on the fly

Convenient online tool for quick data analysis

Browser based data analysis tool to easily analyse it

Sachith
Asscociate Technical Specialist (Sri Lanka)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Create charts for free

Commentaires : Overall, this is an amazing software to create your charts, it’s very easy to use and the most important thing is that it’s free you don’t have to pay for it, plus there is a lot of data about this software and how it functions. Honestly, there is only one flaw and that is it requires an internet connection, which is not a big deal because everyone has internet nowadays.

Google Charts offers a lot to users. Firstly, it’s free to use which is an amazing thing because you can save a lot of money. It’s very easy to use, you can make charts with ease and you can use this tool for your website. You can customize charts, which means you can design a chart that would fit your website which is something amazing. You can also add data into the charts which is a way to create a powerful chart. Another great thing is that there are forums and a lot of documentation on how to use this software properly.

The main thing that I don’t like about Google Charts is that you need access to the internet to use it. Also, you need to have Google Chrome if you want to use Google Charts offline but if you use it offline you might lose some data so I don’t recommend using it without an internet connection. Another thing that annoys me a bit is that it’s not simple to use. It’s not very difficult by any means but you got to have a little experience, it’s not for beginners. I would also want to see some other graphics and some new 3D effects.

Turan
IT Admin (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

For More Visualization

5,0 l’année dernière

Need more charts and more diverse integrations? Then try Google Charts. Thanks to the service I use especially in our web-based applications, we can solve my transactions very quickly. It visualizes the entered data very quickly on a web-based basis.It offers fast and easy use thanks to ready-made code blocks and integrations.

When using this system, you need to have some infrastructure. Users who do not know the coding and usage logic may have problems and think that the problem is in the system.

Matheus
iOS Developer (Brésil)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Best tool for charts

Commentaires : I use it everyday for measure, register and calculate data for different purposes and environments.

Google Drive storage integration, easy to use, clean interface, has many functions.

Needs internet to work online and google chrome to work offline. But it can lose data when offline.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department (Ghana)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Great for reporting

Commentaires : My entire unit was heavy on wordy reports because most of the staff struggled to use the statistical software available to create the charts and graphs that would have reduced the need for so many words. Thanks to Google Charts and how easy it is to use, our reports and update meetings are now much more visual and graphical. Learning to use it, and teaching others has been very simple.

Google Charts has very sleek and intuitive design offerings that suit any possible data visualization need I could think of. And creating outputs is very easy and direct, as is the standard with all other Google tools I use. Another great thing I have loved while using Google Charts is that it has never once crashed on me. What's not to like?

Not having an offline mode to keep the work going without connectivity, and having it sync up and upload for sharing when internet connectivity is re-established.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

The best chart application you can use

Commentaires : Google charts is a weekly, or almost daily tool that we use in our workplace. Definitely a would recommend to use.

The Google Charts tool provides you with a free-to-use chart application where you can do analytical work on a daily basis. To put it shortly - it is the best tool to use in the market at the moment - it is free and has almost the same features as what the competitors offer.

The sharing of the created charts is a bit confusing as you can change the ways the users can access by only viewing, being able to edit the file etc. but it can be easily overcome as there are lots of online tutorials

Jeannette
International Customer Relations (R.-U.)
Impression, 11–50 employés

An array of useful charts for live dashboards

Commentaires : We use Google Charts in our live printing dashboard. This is a live web portal which shows us how many print jobs are waiting, and projected customer requirements vs. capacity. We like the Google Charts including Gauge, which look visually appealing and show us data at a glance. It was easy to implement and seems to work reliably.

I like the variety of charts that Google Charts can produce, and they are great for live dashboards for print analytics and print requirements.

The styling isn't very customisable, and the graphics are fairly basic and don't have much of a wow factor. I'd like to see some fashionable 3D effects for example.

Trevor
Trevor
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

An excellent alternative to reflecting statistics

Commentaires : My job is to receive the reports from our website: sales, visits from users, subscribers and transfer them to Google Charts. This has allowed us to create comparison tables for presentations, draw conclusions and design new strategies.

A free service plus an embed code is synonymous with happiness. Precisely what I like most about Google Charts is the ability to share my work in any HTML space. This tool is easy to handle and I only needed a few minutes to understand it. He has become a good ally because I like numbers and allows me to offer a translation of the reports.

I honestly have no complaints about Google Charts, it is an effective but very punctual service. Maybe they could innovate in new graphics styles, it's my only request.

Dinidu
Software Engineer (Sri Lanka)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

The Number One Free Chart Tool

Commentaires : Google Charts is a free tool that works on any platform. It has many templates and provides great functionality but it becomes slow when large sets of data are involved.

It is cloud-based and it can be used on any platform for free. It supports a high level of chart customization and many chart templates. The charts can be easily integrated into documents and shared with others.

It requires a permanent Internet connection. Big sets of data take a long time to process. It can become troublesome if more users are working at the same time.

Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Great Tool

Commentaires : Great tool for quick chart making. It doesn't limit users of my expertise level.

I can't think of any other way to make a chart this easily without paying money. I enjoy the customizable features too.

The main con is that I'm not much of a developer. For someone who does basic site maintenance and just needs charts for slides, etc, I'm probably not using all the tools available. That is my own failing; nothing against the program. One thing that always bothers me about Google products are their policies. I grow weary of the social justice statements that nearly every company feels the need to put out. I honestly don't care what social policies they have, and if I did, I'd know where to find them. I don't need them on the front page of everything, and that's coming from someone who is identified as a minority.

Thomas
Application Developer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Easy To Use Charting API

Commentaires : We've used this for more customizable charts than what is available natively in FileMaker. It's a simple API call from a FileMaker Webviewer object, and the charts are better looking with far more options than FileMaker allows natively. The charts look good and easily visualize the data being presented to the users.

Google Charts is a simple to use alternative to more expensive options, as long as your use case fits. I've used Google Charts at two different employers, in both cases as a better solution than native charting tools in FileMaker. The chart options are many, and the API is well-defined and easy to use.

The only cons I can think of is that you must have connectivity to Google hosts in order to make use of Google Charts (no local hosting option is allowed), and Google Charts is limited to data that will fit in a URL. Google does offer a Google Visualization API for larger data sets, however.

Samer
Research Director (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Super easy, limited functionality

Commentaires : I still use google charts as my default chart rendering library, but I'm desperate to explore D3 once I learn how, to take advantage of the increased functionality and customization.

Google charts makes online graph rendering SO easy. It's always my default choice, and can produce some really nice looking basic graphs. The graph library has quite a lot of choices too, so you can build sankeys, gauges, maps, etc. on top of the usual bar chart, pie chart, column chart kind of stuff.

Though there's a decent amount of customization available in the options parameters, it's obviously no D3. I think if you need really complex charts with more interactive functionality, you're probably better off with a more complex chart rendering package.

Easy way to get charts on your website.

Google charts look great and are very easy to implement on your website. Our website look modern and displays our data great. I would recommend Google Charts to anybody.

I wish there was an easy way to convert the charts you build to an image to use in emails. I am sure there is a way to do it but I have not found it in the Google Chart Docs.

Ian
Ian
Associate Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

The quick tool for representing data...

Commentaires : As someone who loves Google Suite, this is yet another example of Google going above & beyond to provide the tools necessary for strong performance. Great product.

Google Charts is easy to use. For anyone who isn't versed in Excel spreadsheets, and generating the famed pie/bar graphs, Google Charts is a much quicker route to the same objective. Google has simplified the process. Especially, if you're already using Google Suite, Google Charts is gold.

There is no getting around the learning curve, especially, if someone isn't used to data review, and doesn't know what their data is measuring. People still need to know how to work with data, otherwise Google Charts will be next to useless.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Visualizing the Future

Commentaires : Thanks to Google Charts, I am able to provide conclusions to my research with certainty. Rather than trying to convey the trends and relationships of my variables through wordy paragraphs, I can help visualize the results for myself and my readers. Of course, this is just with the sciences. Google Charts can definitely assist those that are in need of understanding their own data in a visual form.

Google Charts is a convenient software if you're looking to visualize data collected. As an engineering major, I often have to collect field data for research and identify the trends and relationship off of the data collection. Thanks to Google Charts, I'm able to visualize the trends through various kinds of graphing formats. In many ways, Google Charts is the ideal canvas for any data analyzer.

In order to use this software, you have to be familiarized with navigating the toolbars. With all the different tools to accommodate for all the various features and charts, I found it a little tedious to create a variety of charts for my data collection in a timely manner.