CoursePro Software

Ally Z.
Group Aquatic Manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Introducing CoursePro to our business has been an extremely positive one. The system has streamlined our course management processes and vastly enhanced our customer communication and experience.

Avantages: I was lucky to be introduced to CoursePro early in it's creation and have seen it go from strength to strength. It does exactly what you need in a courses management system and is so easy to use. Equally important is the after sales support which is second to none with most issues resolved the same day.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of anything really not to like just a few functionalities that are still in development as Cap2 are always looking for feedback on how their product can be improved to enhance the application and user experience.

Very easy to use

Adam R.
Owner & Managing Director
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We operate all our Centres and classes from the software, which is easily administered by our office team and very well supported by the Cap2 team.

Avantages: The features designed for users of the Teacher Portal, Home Portal and Control Centre are easy to navigate and use, so it suits people of all levels, technology savvy or not!

Inconvénients: They could do with enhancing a few features and broadening the capabilities.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par CAP2 le 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review Adam, glad to hear you're happy with CoursePro! Looking forward to sharing more features with you in the new year.

Take care,
The CAP2 Team

Good product missing some basic features

Anna S.
Company Director
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helpdesk are very helpful and come back very quickly. Like the product. Developments to the features are slow in coming through.

Avantages: It's easy to use once you know the quickest ways and you can extract reports easily

Inconvénients: I can't measure an individual child's attendance! Every time this is suggested they just say put it through as a product idea which seems a little bit of a brush off.

A great system that allows ease of administration.

Hannah-louise M.
Swim School Manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support team are fantastic and quick at responding to requests for help. The system has now started to ease our administration and has become popular with our clients.

Avantages: I like that all administrators can work from the programme at the same time. This is an issue we had previously and now allows us all to access this from anywhere.

Inconvénients: The initial training wasn't great and we required further training o took longer for us to set up.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par CAP2 le 10/12/2018

Thank you for the review Hannah! Sorry about the training issues, I'm glad we were able to sort them out for you. Also really happy to hear you're pleased with the support team, I'll pass that message on! :)

Speak soon,
The CAP2 Team

Swim School User

Publié le 07/12/2018
Stacy S.
Swim School Owner
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Course pro has reduced my admin hours significantly.

Avantages: Course pro is fairly easy to use, I usually can figure out things without additional support

Inconvénients: Sometimes the system likes to add adjustments to fees which baffles my team

Cygnet Swimming Lessons

Publié le 11/12/2018
Christopher B.
Owner/ swim teacher
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: T like how you can see what spaces are available and the easy way to book them in.

Inconvénients: My lessons work on 10 week terms but we have the school half terms off, the system doesn't take this in to account so makes alot more work of me setting up lessons and classes.