• Service client

En savoir plus sur Vectera

Espaces de vidéoconference avancés qui tiennent de nombreuses possibilités

En savoir plus sur Vectera

76 avis affichés

Matthew J.
Digital Account Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Zoom and GoToMeeting Serial Killers!"

Commentaires: The team behind Vectera must have watched one too many episodes of Dexter, because they are on a murderous spree when it comes to killing off the big boys.
Okay, maybe everyone hasn't heard of Vectera (yet!) but they will and if and when they try out the product, they're going to be hooked and never look back (though they should definitely check the closet - they might be hiding in there!).

Avantages: Whiteboard feature
Persistent Meetings
Whitelabeled landing page
Recordings
Cloud Storage Integrations
Scheduling
Private notes for meetings
Custom links to meeting rooms
The team behind the product AND... NO INSTALLATIONS OF ANY KIND! (It's nearly 2020, why do I need to download and install a risky package from the internet to video or voice chat someone...?)

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing. Everything is done so well. Anything that could be considered a nitpick gripe by someone I'm sure will be addressed, but this is a great product right now.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
James D.
Publisher
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Great Business or Personal Tool"

Commentaires: I enjoyed the ease of use and the white boards. I have seen a lot of software like this, but none of them had this feature to draw on a white board, then have that saved for the next time you log into the meeting room with the same client. We used this for several hours in just one meeting alone, and it worked great. I also like being able to record the meetings and download them, which opens up the uses for this software. I have considered using it for my You Tube videos when I have a guest or my Mythic Writer or On The Town Common podcast.

Avantages: I love how easy it was to set up and use. From setting things up on my end to inviting others on the call and holding the call, I did it all with almost no reading of directions. The drawing tools were fun and useful and really added to the experience of a business meeting. I also used it to make holiday calls to family and it was much better than using zoom.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the ability to have more than 6 people in the meeting room and on camera. It did freeze up once, but that could have been Xfinity's fault, not sure. This would translate well to a webinar tool or training tool if it could handle even 100 users. I realize that was not the intent of program however, and the majority of the time, most business meetings usually feature less than 6 people, though I have been in meetings with over20 people before, so increasing the capacity should be a top priority. I understand you can get about 15 or so on this with audio only, but the video aspect was selling point for me. Also, it would be nice to see the storage capacity for each account level at least tripled, as recording video and saving meeting rooms is a feature that sets Vectera apart.

envoyé par Vectera le 31/01/2020

Hi James,
Thanks for the great review.
Glad to hear that you like the whiteboard feature in the meeting rooms! Bigger group meetings are definitely on our roadmap.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Rene S.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Great Videoconferencing for Small Teams"

Commentaires: Very intuitive and smooth operation. Does what it says and the video conferences es are very reliable. A big plus I underestimated when I started is the persistent room concept. Now I love it. It’s very handy

Avantages: The Software can easily be customized to fit your own brand. Usage of the software is even simpler and very intuitive.
Everybody whom I invited had no trouble at all logging in (nothin to install), all sessions had great quality and recording was flawless.
Non of the other video conferencing solutions offer such a smooth and streamlined workflow.

Inconvénients: The Software was designed for smaller number of participants. Wished the product would also offer Webinars for higher participant count in the same great way

• Publié le 15/05/2020
David L.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Overal = 4.5 Star"

Commentaires: Very happy to have found this tool that suits me well!

Avantages: This software is my favorite when comes to One to One meeting. Because:
- it allows screen sharing w/o downloading any software
- whiteboard w/ annotation support
- my custom own branding on the Greeting screen.
- most importantly, a stable connection
All these are extremely helpful for my personal use-case where I need to make discussion about changes with my designer.

Inconvénients: - there are rooms of improvement in terms of UI.
- it doesn't sync nicely with my Google Calendar hence my local holiday is not being reflected in Vectera's calendar. So it didn't stop others from booking during my holiday. :(

envoyé par Vectera le 09/12/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for the great review!
We are happy that our software helps you get easy online meetings. I will contact you for the Google Calendar holiday issue, this should be possible!
If you have any requests or ideas on UI improvements, we would love to hear them.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Fernando A.
SEO & and web designer
  • Publié le 23/02/2020

"Simple, clean, safe and great customer support"

Avantages: Vectera allowed me to automate my workflow, it made my life easier and that of my clients who do not need to install software or configure anything, with a single link they access the meeting in just seconds. I must also highlight the great technical support service that are very receptive to solve doubts and take very into consideration the ideas of improvement of the application of their clients.

Inconvénients: The main disadvantage is the capacity of users in a meeting room, it only allows a maximum of 6

• Publié le 23/02/2020
Nathan C.
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"A definite video conferencing gamechanger!"

Commentaires: I am an executive business coach and Vectera has made a difference to my business. Any difficulty I have had with it was promptly resolved by the software's team. My clients love it and I see myself using it for a long time.

Avantages: Its ease of use. I am not a "techy" and I find it extremely intuitive and appealing to use. I can set up a meeting in literally seconds. My clients have also expressed to me how easy the software is to use.The private meeting rooms with all of their tools are outstanding and you can seamlessly pick up on meetings on returning to them. The video and sound quality are exceptionally good. I had to contact customer support on a few occasions and every time I was blown away by their responsiveness and willingness to help.

Inconvénients: At this time I will say that I have not been given the opportunity to dislike anything about Vectera. Whenever I had an issue it was promptly responded to. Their R&D team are mind readers and stay ahead of the curve by anticipating and resolving potential problems.

envoyé par Vectera le 04/12/2019

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for this wonderful review!
Ease of use, R&D and customer support are very important to us, so we are happy to read this in your review. You can contact us if you have any questions or requests.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Roger P.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Quick and easy"

Commentaires: Besides ease of use and cost, they are very responsive with communication. I shy away from software that provides poor support as I don't have time in my busy day to track down solutions to issues or search Google for answers on a bulletin board. The Vectera team replies right away with any questions I have.

Avantages: I do "on the fly" support meetings with my clients all day. I have used two other web collaboration services prior to Vectera. Neither of them directly served my needs as they were bloated with too many features, too difficult for my clients to get on the meetings and too expensive. I was looking for software that would be quick and easy to use both for myself and my clients. Vectera was just what I was looking for. Each client gets their own "meeting room" and I have my own custom domain with their address in it to share with them. The client simply bookmarks their custom address and they can join me very and easily.

Inconvénients: The software is still in its "growing stages" and has a couple of quirks, none that cause me to give it a critical review. I live on Firefox all day and discovered that Vectera works best on Chrome. I believe they are working on making Firefox so it works as well as Chrome does.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/10/2019

"Vectera combines for me all the features I need for video conferencing"

Commentaires: Very good. Nothing to install and the quality is good. The company is quite new but I am confident they will continue to improve this valuable product into real challengers for Zoom and Hangouts, and sorry to say, one of my favorite tools, Calendly.

Avantages: I purchased Vectera through AppSumo and am glad I did. Vectera is a mash up between Hangouts, Zoom and Calendly. It gives me the opportunity to create client workspaces in which I can conduct meetings. In those meetings I can share documents, my screen and a whiteboard. The audio and video quality is very good and ease of use too. Added benefit is their scheduling tool which links to your calendars like Calendly and Birdseed do.

Inconvénients: I am missing a mobile app, but it is work in progress. I would like to see some more integrations with at least Zapier for when someone books a meeting. A little more customization would be great on landing pages for meetings, but I am sure they will get there.

• Publié le 02/10/2019
Jonathon C.
Creative Director/Owner
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Vectera - Powerful Meeting Capabilities for Small Virtual Group Meetings"

Commentaires: Generally, my experience has been very positive so far after using Vectera for several months. The video quality on the client end has been smooth and glitch-free. I've received no complaints or concerns from clients so far. My end goal was to find a dependable, low-cost virtual meeting service that I could connect with clients and hold small group meetings to discuss projects. So far that has worked out satisfactorily.

Avantages: My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry. It was very easy to register and activate my account. I decided to try out the software via an App Sumo lifetime deal to keep my business costs down.

Inconvénients: I wish the room sizes could hold just a few more people. They are generally best for up to 6 people. I also wish the video recording was more than 15 frames/per second for the lower tiers of service.

Xavier M.
Principal Consultant
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"The essiest way to have client meetings"

Commentaires: Its a great application. Sound and screen sharing is the best I have found. Clients who are not tech savy have problems joining meetings.

Avantages: My clients do not have to download an application to join the meeting room.

Inconvénients: Would be good to be able to access on tablet devices.

envoyé par Vectera le 23/12/2019

Hi Xavier,
Thanks for the great review!
It's possible to use Vectera on tablet devices. I will contact you personally so we can have a look on how to use Vectera with your tablet!

Happy Meetings!

Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2020

"Online Meeting & Collaboration Software for Your Growing Online Business"

Commentaires: Vectera is a solid video meeting and collaboration platform, and if you’re serious about the success of your online meetings, Vectera is one you should consider adding to your business toolkit.

Avantages: Beyond Vectera being mobile ready, there’s so many other solid features that Vectera offers. In this review, I will point out the main features that have made all the difference in my own business. On top of my outstanding features list is Vectera’s touch-friendly whiteboard. This is where I can keep a record of all the notes I made during my last call with my guest. In addition to that, I can even upload an image or screenshots, and draw all over them – knowing that in my next meeting, everything we did in that previous meeting will be there ready for us to continue working on in the next one. Another powerful feature, is the ability to record each session. Given my line of work, I find the session recording feature to be incredibly valuable. With the recording feature, combined with my private notes, not only do I have records of my notes and sketches, I also have a video recording that I can send to my guest. I use the recordings to add extra value for my clients which helps them go back over everything we’ve talked about. I also love the in-built scheduling feature that stops all of the old-school back-and-forth emails, and the stress that goes with manually trying to arrange a date and time for a meeting. And the thing that I like about the scheduling system, is that it converts your local time as the host, with the local time of your guest, so neither of you miss the meeting. On top of that, once your guest chooses on a date and time for the meeting, Vectera creates

Inconvénients: Right now, there’s not much to fault. If anything, I think that fast-tracking PayPal as a payment processor option would be a positive step in the right direction.

envoyé par Vectera le 01/04/2020

Hi Rick,
The paypal integration is on our roadmap, so it should come soon.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us!

• Publié le 30/03/2020
William C.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Pleasantly surprised at how good this is"

Commentaires: Pleasantly surprised at how good this is. At first I thought it was just another scheduling platform, but Vectera has turned out to be so much more. And I'm not talking about features so much as details. Sure, you'll see similar features across other platforms, but the development team behind Vectera seems to listen to their users, and they have excellent customer support and release fantastic features that has won my loyalty as a customer.

Avantages: - DEDICATED Room per visitor!!! This means your chat history, files, and whiteboards can persist through many meetings with the same person. Perfect for online consulting or client meetings.
- Custom domain and design for online meeting rooms (custom landing page before user joins too!). This helps me look even more professional with a customized appearance and URL while meeting with clients.
- P2P video connection - no 3rd party servers that my data flows through.
- Works in browser - no need to download software
- Clean and simple scheduling options for users. While I've used many other scheduling services, Vectera does it right by keeping it clean and simple
- Team management
- Easily record and download sessions
- Shared whiteboard and co-browsing optoins
- "Private Notes" option so users can jot down notes during the call that only they can see
- "Presenter mode" so that only one person can control the screen (if needed)
- Create "open" rooms where anybody can join, or keep the default "locked" option so users have to knock and be accepted before joining

Inconvénients: - P2P data transfer means a limited number of people can join. If you consistently have meetings that involve 6 or more people at the same time, then Vectera might not be a good fit. But if you mostly do meetings with 1-5 people then you'll be fine - Vectera is still fairly new. Though I have to say they do a great job with the features and roadmap - adding just the right features without adding bloat (get's hard to do when everybody is requesting every feature under the sun - how do you decide what do build first?) They do a good job adding the right features at the right time, but it's pretty - I tried do Pair Program with a buddy using the co-browsing feature on HackerRank.com and the in-browser code editor didn't like us while co-browsing. It would randomly mess up the code in the window

Metai L.
Teacher
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2018

"Great tool for teaching / consulting"

Commentaires: It's great for teaching and coaching. I've been using it since early development, and the devs are great at updating it and making it work better. Overall, it's very reliable, and other than a few hickups that are usually connectivity or CPU problems, it's not had any bugs. Students find it easy to use, and I find it easy to refer them with a simple link. No fuss, no downloads, and it does everything I can think of needing for most classes or sessions. Before using Vectera, I used other solutions to digitally teach classes, and tried hosting my own server, but none of them matched up with how simple it is to use Vectera. Definitely recommended over facebook or Skype for teaching, more reliable, less fuss, the student doesn't have to download anything, and doesn't need to link into your private profiles. Great for both.

Avantages: 1) It's easy to use. A single, simple link holds all the material for a session with a student or client, no one else is going to drop in, all your info is always there, and it's easy to navigate also for people who've never used it before. 2) The variability in function. This thing does everything. It's call quality is good, vid quality is good, it lets you regulate quality even, it lets you write, do math, draw, screen share, browser share, chat ... one of the best things is that I don't have to go to yet another program to do yet another task. Vectera just about does it all. 3) The white boards. It's fantastic, not just for teaching courses but also for consulting. It almost functions as its own text editor. I cannot teach without scribbling on something, and Vectera's whiteboards let me do just that, especially when used in combination with a pen. Lines, figures, functions, adding in text, using colors, it's all no problem, and the student / client can download the scribble after.

Inconvénients: It runs a bit heavy, and so tends to pull a lot of CPU from my computer. For a simple convo it's good but for heavy use it pulls too much. It means people with slow computers or poor network have some trouble.

• Publié le 22/08/2018
Hannah D.
Account Manager
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Great for long distance meetings with clients"

Commentaires: You don't lose any time by driving to clients.

Avantages: User friendly and very easy to use with clients who live far away
Clients can easily schedule meetings which autocreates meeting rooms.
There are no downloads needed, everything is browser based.
The meeting rooms are persistent, if I want to make another appointment with the same client, we just continue where we left last time.

Inconvénients: Overview of the scheduled appointments in the dashboard, this would be very convenient.

envoyé par Vectera le 26/12/2019

Hi Hannah,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
That's some great feedback! The overview of scheduled appointments in the dashboard is currently in development. It will be available very soon!

Happy meetings!

Aaron O.
COO
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Great video conference software!"

Commentaires: Great product! We use it everyday and it has helped us to maintain great relationships with our clients.

Avantages: Easiness to create and start a meeting room.

Inconvénients: Interface it's a bit outdated and connection is not always good.

Ed F.
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Excellent Tool for Coaches"

Commentaires: Their support is excellent. They actually read the reviews after a session. They are a sharp group.

Avantages: I like it simple to implement. Send people a link and they have no frustrations downloading some other software and getting them to work. The client comes calm and ready instead of upset and anxious. I like the board to draw on.

Inconvénients: I wished connections were more consistent but Im not sure they can do much about that. Overall the connection is consistently great. I would like a floating note taking feature.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Adam H.
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Video communication made easy"

Commentaires: Vectera is my tool of choice for all my online meetings.
Read my personal review here https://shor.by/Video-communication-conference-rooms
I choose Vectera for any live conference call, to schedule all my appointments, and the best part...? Many people choose different tools based on their own preference and needs, right? ... This is the one you will absolutely love and what made me go for it is the "works without any install or download" you can focus on your actual meeting instead of struggling setting up the software you might want to use.
It simply works! "Forget any installation or download! It simply works!"

Avantages: - No install or download needed!
- Great support.
- Peer to peer / not 3rd party dependent!
- Privacy oriented.
- Ease of use anywhere from any device.
- Persistent meeting rooms (when/if needed)
- Share, co-browse, annotate, whiteboards.
- Customizable
- Public and alive roadmap
- Affordable
Here is a short Vectera review

Inconvénients: Because it is peer to peer the quality can fluctuate without a strong internet connection.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Douglass H.
Co-founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"An Appointment Scheduler and Much, Much More!!"

Commentaires: Helps me connect with clients, prospective clients, and colleagues via video calls and allows me to share information in real time.

Avantages: Scheduling feature is great. But sets Vectera apart is the sharing functionality. Yes, you can share your screen but you can upload entire decks, pdfs, and more. You can also whiteboard during the call. You get write on the board but your client can as well. Whatever you put on there you can download and save. You can also cobrowse. Let's say there's a cool new example you want to use with your client but you haven't had a chance to download yet. You can search for it, find it, and use it together in real time.

Inconvénients: The scheduling can be a little tricky at first because of the built-in buffer capability. But the good news is the customer service rocks and will help you!!

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Natalie B.
Medical marketing consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/11/2019

"Professional and excellent customer service"

Commentaires: Most of my clients are out of town. My job is to create content that meets their needs, or their clients' needs. Without needing to spend any time printing materials and then driving to a meeting, sometimes taking a flight, I just set up a videoconference and prepare the documents that I want to show to them. We both can highlight sections of the work that needs updating. Vectera provides a means of clear communication without the need to meet face-to-face, which takes a lot of time out of one's day.

Avantages: The learning curve for Vectera is fairly easy and intuitive. It allows me to send a link to my clients and we can have a remote meeting and get everything that we would have gotten done if we were face-to-face. The customer service is very impressive. Whenever I ask a question, I get a detailed response within a few hours. Updates are being rolled out regularly so the app continues to improve.

Inconvénients: This is not a big deal to me because I was already equipped, but somebody buying this app would need to acquire a headset with mic and a quality camera (because webcams do not do a great job).

envoyé par Vectera le 03/12/2019

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for this wonderful review :)
Very nice from you to highlight the customer service. We do our best to respond a.s.a.p. in the best way we can.

• Publié le 29/11/2019
Chris V.
COMPANY OWNER _ ACCOUNTANT
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"Win some time with Vectera"

Commentaires: I can gain a lot of time by using this software. The daily traffic is not an issue any more...

Avantages: Very easy to schedule a meeting
Nothing to install

Inconvénients: a good internet connection is always necessary. Sometimes, the wifi of customers is not fast enough when they use the camera

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Fran J.
Chief Visual Officer

"Makes my life easy!"

Commentaires: Very good. I love Vectera.

Avantages: Vectera is very easy to use. For coaching, it’s been the best for my needs. The permanent meeting rooms are perfect because they keep files and whiteboards until the next time the “room” is used. To be able to give a client the link and they can pop in a meeting without having to download anything at their end is a bonus. The call and video quality has been top notch. Some meetings have gone on for a few hours with no connection problems.

Inconvénients: It’s on the roadmap but I wish the feature was available today - full screen on screenshare and side by side video chat where participants are in the same sized boxes.

Ryan S.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/12/2019

"Using Vectera as both scheduling and to replace zoom."

Commentaires: Communication with the team has been fast and they have answered questions or fixed issues.

Avantages: i like that I can use it for client scheduling and for client video coaching calls. So far it’s worked well. I like that you don’t need a specific app to use it on mobile devices.

Inconvénients: Some of my clients have had to download or switch to a different browser to be able to connect to the video,

envoyé par Vectera le 13/12/2019

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the review.
Happy to see you are using Vectera coaching and training and also use the software on mobile devices.
If you notice any issues in connectivity you can always contact us to see if we can help you and the client out.

• Publié le 08/12/2019
Luna V.
Accountmanager
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Very easy tool for online meetings with clients"

Commentaires: Very positive. I'll recommend it to everybody.

Avantages: - Very easy to communicate, schedule meetings and have one to one meetings. No downloads needed. Very good customer support.

Inconvénients: - Sharing videos, whiteboards and share screens in full screen mode. I've seen it's on the roadmap but I would love this feature to be here already.

envoyé par Vectera le 26/12/2019

Hi Luna,
Thank you for this great review!
We are happy to hear you are using our software with your clients. Full screen mode will come soon, probably Q1 2020. If you have any other questions in the meantime, you can always contact us.

Happy meetings!

Lieven V.
Account manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 26/07/2018

"Flawless overall experience - cobrowsing is superhandy"

Commentaires: Main benefit is easy of use, superlight footprint on my system and allows me to sort out problems really quickly with my clients.

Avantages: True 1 click start - no downloads - superhandy for my clients.
All communication with the client is stored in the virtual rooms - which is very handy. I have weekly follow up meetings and we write meeting minutes for each meeting. These are stored in rooms per client -> super handy.
We often need to help out a client - the cobrowsing is very handy for that - it reduces the need for having a seperate teamviewer license.

Inconvénients: The interface has been revamped quite a lot - that is a good thing, but over the years it took me some time to adapt.

• Publié le 26/07/2018
Maxime V.
Consultant
Comptabilité, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2018

"Great app/tool, I love it!"

Commentaires: Their pricing is affordable and great value for money. 14/month (at the time of writing) for a reliable meeting app is tough to beat if you ask me. We saved quite some time by using Vectera already. We noticed a steep improvement in our client feedback after meetings.

Avantages: Great software, it works perfectly and it fulfills a real business need for our company. Next to that I have to say that they have a hands on support team who are really quick in helping you out. Be it a technical (hardware) issue or a bug in the UI, they listen and are available. They think along when you have suggestions or ideas and implement them if possible.

Inconvénients: There's not much not to like if you ask me but if I have to pick one I would say the fact that you do need to install a browser extension to share your screen as a host can be inconvenient. But it's only the first time you need to do this and you don’t have to leave the meeting room.

• Publié le 10/08/2018