Avis clients sur kvCORE

En savoir plus sur kvCORE

Excellente plateforme évolutive complète destinée au courtage moderne. kvCORE est conçue pour prendre en charge toute votre activité sur une seule plateforme.

En savoir plus sur kvCORE

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

kvCORE - Notes

kvCORE a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 448 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé kvCORE ?

Chelsea
Realtor

User friendly + streamlined accountability

3,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Katelyn
Katelyn
Licensed Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

This Software is VERY helpful!

Commentaires : Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Connie
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Love the Campaigns

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Christopher
Real estate broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

The absolute worst

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

There is nothing good. Cancelled and still charged. Account deactivated and still being billed for services not provided.

Matthew
Agent (Canada)

kvCore

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Sales Manager and Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

KVCORE is Truly Next-Level Best CRM System

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The CRM System itself is great, and allows for all our social media needs to be fulfilled

Ease of use and navigating around the dashboard and CRM

Support Team Post-Launch hasn't been quite as good as we hoped.

Evan
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Best Real Estate CRM

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Dennis
Dennis
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Review of kvCORE

Commentaires : I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Robert

KVCore review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Robin
Associate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Love the platform but need more customer service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good except for customer service. I have been trying to reach someone to go over my database for months and can’t get a call back.

Full integration between the MLS and leads.

Lack of showing correspondence with leads in one area.

Lisa

KV Core for Your Business

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love the fact that everything is right at your fingertips for great lead generation.

It's difficult to figure out how to use the features to get the best results.

Julianne
Team Leader (É.-U.)

kvCore

Commentaires : It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Orion LauRence
Real Estate agent (É.-U.)

Easy & User friendly

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Andy
Realtor (Canada)

Reveiw

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Diana
Broker/owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

KV core review including core back office management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Duncan

KvCore review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Im solving my forgetful tendencies to not text people back.

I Love how easy it is to use. The simple design is very interactive.

I Dont like how I do not receive notifications on my phone sometimes. Push notifications are turned on

Mark
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Daily user and teaching others

Commentaires : Simply the best

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Kathie
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Commentaires : I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Ross
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Shelia
REaltor (É.-U.)

KVCore REview

Commentaires : Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

REALTOR® (É.-U.)

Integrated Business Solution

Commentaires : It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user. - kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users. - kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases. - KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily. - KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag. - Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images) - Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML. - Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND. - The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Richard

kvCORE Review

Commentaires : This has not been the best CRM that I have used, but overall integrations and potential for lead generation and marketing make this a good all in one platform for real estate agents.

This software is relatively user-friendly and has good Integrations with other apps. I use it both for contact relation management and lead generation.

The templates and campaigns can be worded a little better. A little tedious to have to recreate everything.

Abby
Broker Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Best CRM for Realtors period!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I am able to not let clients / sales fall between the cracks with KVCore. It as assisted me also in creating much more better communication habits with my clients, coworkers co agents.

I love the complexities of all things realestate. Love how as soon as I add a contact weather it be client or sphere the behavioral actions from KVCore are just absolutely awesome and keep me on top of all things CRM!

Nothing to complain about! Everything KVCore does from IDX LANDING PAGES and the easy to integrate software with my social media platform on Facebook. That alone gets my vote for best RE CRM out there!

Ken
Sr Commercial Associate (É.-U.)

Your E assistant

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience was very difficult in the beginning to grasp what Kv Core does for you but once you put the pieces together you realize how did you get by without it?

The features and benefits of this software are unending it just goes on and on and on you can do so much with it it becomes your right hand person e person that is. It can take a repetitious event like having someone respond to a listing and carry them forth and integrate your text your emails your calls from beginning to end and there after.

The learning curve Required because it does so much for you. As with anything that’s very useful there is a long learning curve but there is help available almost always by Phone.

Beverly Cherelle
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

LOVING Lead Generation Again!!!!!

Commentaires : I am a newer real estate agent who HATES the spreadsheet CRM data collection process! The KVCore CRM teaches, guides, streamlines and automatically updates everything I do in lead generation. I'm LOVING lead generation again!!!!!

Lead generation is paramount for the real estate business, but it is also EXTREMELY time consuming no matter how experienced you may be. Couple that with just being human, and occasionally make an error or forget to make an entry in updating your progress with a client, and you can sometimes kiss that lead GOODBYE!! The KVCore CRM solves ALL of that!!!!! KVCore helps newer users know just what to do WHEN!!! The KVCore CRM is extremely user friendly and provides excellent, REVIEWABLE training that can be applied IMMEDIATELY!! Also, KVCore assists those who have TONS of experience modernize and streamline their processes!!!!! NO MORE SPREADSHEET CRM DATA COLLECTION!!!!! For me, lead generation has, once again, become an ENJOYABLE way to start my day!!!!!

I do not have any negatives to mention at this time.

Doolin
Realtor (Canada)

Need to learn more

Commentaires : Good tool got my business

Keep contacts in one place, website, market place, affordable domain management

Not enough time for learning, not easy yo personalized