En savoir plus sur TurfHop

Get paid faster using TurfHop. Manage and automate your day to day quoting, scheduling, and invoicing activity

En savoir plus sur TurfHop

The price point can't be beat. I've been using the free version while I launch my business and it's been completely adequate for small numbers of customers.

TurfHop - Notes

4,9

TurfHop a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 31 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à TurfHop

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TurfHop ?

Alexander M.
Alexander M.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

TurfHop is a game changer in innovation and ease of use

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Amazing! Saved us countless hours of paperwork and payroll. More organized and limits our use of paper. Sending quotes and invoices is super easy and makes it easy easier for our clients. TurfHop just makes the whole client process seamless and its a industry game changer. I highly recommend this software for anyone who wishes to reach their full potential within the landscape industry.

The visuals of the software is the best! It looks and feels like of this century unlike other software in the market. The ease of use is amazing which is important in this industry because time is money. They listen to their clients unlike other companies and continue to improve the software which is important especially with the ever changing industry. The customer service is awesome too! I could go on and on but doing so won't do it justice. You'd literally have to try it out and I can honestly say you won't regret it.

No cons, all my questions and even concerns have been addressed AND fixed by their customer service.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review, Alexander! White Gator Lawn Care is crushing it. We love you are part of the Turfhop Nation and have enjoyed seeing your business grow. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Thomas C.
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great product for all around business management!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Turfhop has been great fo us except the certain few issues I have listed above but Turfhops technical support it top notch and I can assure they are always working to make the software better.

This software allows us to run my business with ease. It allows us to enter leads and follow up all the way to scheduling and completing jobs. It helps us keep up with one time jobs to recurring jobs and all the billing.

There are some features that we had in another software that made things easier for us but I have been working with the company trying to get somethings changed. One being I would like to see all invoices in order from 1 to whatever number they end at for the lift I have been using the software. Right now I believe it limits you to 250 results. Another thing is that emails are sent from a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] email address and a lot of customers never see our estimates, invoices or other messages. Alot of times it goes to a spam inbox and some customers complain the never even seen an email from us. It requires a lot of follow ups and checking to make sure everyone is getting estimates and invoices.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review! We love you are part of the Turfhop Nation. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Jorge C.
owner (É.-U.)

Its good but

3 l’année dernière

It's a good software. Customer service was good until I canceled and wanted to return back

We cancel our membership after about a year as we were trying new softwares. Once canceled we lost all of our data and when we emailed about coming back and getting all of our previous data back we never heard back and did not return to their software

l’année dernière

Hey Jorge! Sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered after an otherwise good experience with Turfhop. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or email and we'd love to try and amend any issues. We take all data very seriously and it is our job to protect your data without error. Saying that we can definitely retrieve your data from your cancelled account but will need to validate the account. This is also why we implemented 2 Factor Authentication along with specific usernames and passwords. Again please feel free to reach out at your convenience and we will do our best to get your account and data re-activated. Thank you again!

John B.
Corporate Services Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Very happy with Turfhop, especially the Support Team

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As of the last couple months, the experience has been very positive due to The Support Team. Each issue that was resolved made our use much easier. As I come to better understand the software, we will use more of the established features.

Truthfully, we were frustrated by several things that we found created difficulty when we started. Working with The Support Team we were able to get some items corrected by software changes that were made by The Support Team and other items were resolved by specific training targeting our difficulties. The software has many good features, but the willingness to help us resolve issues showed great Customer Service. Specifically, one feature that was created for us was the ability to opt out of Saturdays and/or Sundays. When we scheduled out into the future, several jobs would end up scheduled on Saturday or Sunday requiring manual changes. After putting in the feature, that problem is gone and we don't need much manual changing in the future.

Initial set up videos are helpful, but leave some items to figure out. We were in a hurry to use it, and had not properly trained how to implement it.

Michael U.

Great Software

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience is great. I'm saving money and able to get more done. The support is excellent.

Overall this is good software. It works well. It is much cheaper than what I used to use for 2 years and almost has all the same functionality. There are some interface options that could be tweaked and fixed here and there such as on the mobile version which I use a lot but it is highly functional and easy to use once you figure it out. The support is very excellent and I feel like they listen to me and any concerns as well. Great to use.

It has a few things that could be fixed. Like when I issue an invoice and choose the specific service date option, it does not allow me to click on today's date. I must first click on yesterday then click outside the box on the page then scroll down and then click on the box again so there is enough room for me to see the pop-up calendar and then click on today's date to select the service date as today. There are a few other examples of things I've encountered but can't remember at this time. Overall it is highly functional however.

l’année dernière

Hi Michael, Thanks for the candid review. We really appreciate the feedback as it helps us identify areas that can be improved for day in and day out use by a customer. We have corrected the issue of assigning a date to an invoice! Thanks for being part of Turfhop Nation!

Robert C.

I love TurfHop

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am so blown away at how engaged this company is with help it’s customers and thinking about the customer experience. The software itself is a masterpiece. It’s extremely easy, ridiculously easy, to use. It also allows you to customize it to fit your business. I really like that it offers 2FA as a security precaution as well.

The software is extremely well-built and user intuitive. The software company is passionately responsive. I swear I just opened a ticket and those people are all ready on it. They are very down-to-earth and seemingly enjoy helping people. They put a lot of thought into the software, and I am so appreciative of those efforts as it has really help my business.

There isn’t much I don’t like about the software, it just flows so well and is customizable. The only thing on my wish-list is maybe some more reports for taxes—like all payments made for the year downloaded into an excel file. Some additional reporting for financials would be nice, but don’t get me wrong—there’s lots of reports available.

Julian G.
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Everything you need in one place.

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Its wonderful, I love the fact that someone from the turfhop team made a post on Facebook 2 days ago and I responded that adding a feature for our customers to be able to view the job photos would be wonderful. In less than 24 hours that feature was added. That team member went back to the Facebook post and responded to let me know that it was added and asked me to test it out. Once I tested it out I realize that it did not separate the photos, they were all grouped into one folder. I went back to the comment made them aware and in less than an hour it was corrected and they once again came back and let me know. That is top-notch customer service, it made me feel important, it made me feel like my voice was heard and my opinion mattered.

Everything I use is in this one software. You guys even have features that I don't even use yet but I do plan to eventually use the full program.

I currently only suggest that you add a feature for recommended services for next visit that will display on the invoices. Almost like a quote. It should allow us to enter a price as well.

Robert C.

Outstanding all around

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience with TurfHop has been amazing. The employees responded quickly, the software operates smoothly, and I am very satisfied.

I like the user experience, the ease of use, the ability to customize the software, the affiliate program, and the overall design and functionality of the software.

I would like to see an ability to sync mileage and expenses with Quickbooks and customized reporting.

l’année dernière

Hey Robert! Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're taking advantage of our 2 Factor Authentication feature. You're a valued member of the Turfhop Natio

Austin S.

Best Lawncare Software

5 l’année dernière

Very easy to use Friendly customer service when needed Very inexpensive Great recurring route usage Great for every business of any size.

There is a Credit Card transition fee for customers.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review and for being a valued Turfhop member. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Carita K.
Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)

Green Magic Landcape review

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been great! The staff with Turfhop has been very responsive and very open to taking our suggestions into account.

We love Turfhop! The software has allowed us to automate our operations from estimates to scheduling, to invoices, to the review process. They are very responsive when we have a question or a concern and are open to adding additional features that will help our business continue to grow. Our business has increased because of their software.

Adding a digital sign feature for the company and the customer to sign would be great. Also adding features to market to past customers to help with their retention rate would also be a great feature. Also adding a discount feature to estimates would be great as well.

Jeffrey C.
Lawncare business owner (É.-U.)

Turfhop Review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Pretty good overall. Aside from the invoicing issues.

I like the ease of use as far as getting paid and invoicing customers, Scheduling, Quotes etc.

I do not like how much of a hassle it is to set up payments through Paya. The automatic invoicing for by the job at the end of the month is very hard to use. Still have never figured it out. I tried to use it one month and it was a big mess. Sent all my customers invoices for the wrong amount (some two to three times what the invoice amount should have been for). So i just generate my invoices manually becasue i do not trust that the software will send out invoices correctly.

l’année dernière

We appreciate the review! Thanks for being part of Turfhop Nation. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Marc D.

Ease of use

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : They’ve been amazing to work with, if I ever have a question they’re there to help.

I like how simple the software is to use. I can go out to a job site, and before I leave send them the invoice. It makes my day so much easier, And I don’t have to waste time later on doing paperwork.

I love everything about this software, this has been the best experience I have had with a software company. When I first started using it, I sent my customer and invoice who lives out of state, she paid it within a few hours, when I sent an invoice to her from other software that I used, she would’ve had to mail me a check.

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give such a great review and being part of the Turfhop Nation! We appreciate it! Email us if you have any questions!

Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Lots of Features, Customer Service, Little Price

5 il y a 3 ans

Like many of the other reviews I've read out there, the Turfhop guys implement feature requests really quickly. I had an idea that would make their system better and would help my business, and they liked it enough to not only put it into the software, but it was like 2 days later. There's a ton of power behind the app and the cost is fairly minimal for what I'm doing. I save more on postage than the app costs me.

Not super intuitive. I needed some help to get started, but once I got off the ground, I had it going.

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us a review! We appreciate it and are glad you are part of Turfhop Nation! Email us if you have any questions!

Carolyn P.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Pretty great system for the cost

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Love it. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a huge help today and listened to me and our companies needs.

I pretty much love this entire system. It’s so easy to navigate. I love that our customers can create their own portal, very cost friendly for us smaller businesses and have lots to offer for such a great rate. You’ve pretty much sealed the deal for me staying as a permanent customer.

There’s a couple things that could be improved. The way the invoices look. Very blah. Could have a little more options for how they look when my customers look at them. If I accidentally mark a job complete it will continue to create an invoice even if I’ve voided and deleted that invoice created. Measuring lawns needs to be Way simpler. Very hard to do it in your system.

Seth H.
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

Literally Life Changing Software

5 il y a 3 ans

Support team has handled any questions and made any necessary updates to make the software run more efficiently for our application, and the program saves me hours every month that were spent invoicing customers. I spent less than half a month on this program than I was on stamps alone, and then there were envelopes, addressing, printing costs, etc on top... saves me time and money.

Only con is that it wasn’t available years ago... ask my wife how happy she is that I found this!

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us such a great review and we are glad to hear it's making your life easier! Email us if you ever have any questions!

Ryan M.

Great Product

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This was my first crm software. I've really enjoyed it. It's fair priced for small businesses that are growing and allows you to keep organized without losing papers.

Route scheduling Organization Asset management Easy desktop access Clean invoices

Weekly transactional deposits instead of daily. iPad quality is bad. No ability to search clients, you have to scroll down to find clients. It would be nicer to create custom invoices or to submit your own template

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us an honest review! We appreciate it! Email us if you have any questions!

Karla P.
Co owner (É.-U.)

Essential made easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Love the software. Makes scheduling and invoicing so easy.

Printing an invoice isn’t as seamless as it could be. Have to download it first, then print which doesn’t work well from my phone.

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us a review and thanks for being part of Turfhop Nation. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Bradley H.

TurfHop on top?

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : After switching from a different software, I realized TurfHop is much more streamline and user friendly. The writers pay great attention to detail and provide a product that is so much better than previous ones I’ve tried.

The very first thing that sticks out to me with TurfHop is how easy It was to transition from paper to the software. TurfHop Allowed me to seamlessly add my customers and schedule jobs quickly. I was able to boost my productivity by 1 1/2 yards per day just by utilizing the dashboard.

The biggest challenge with the software is there are so many different options it can potentially be overwhelming at first. But the good news is the customer service staff right there to help with any questions.

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us an honest review and we are always here to help and we are glad you are part of the Turfhop Nation. Email us if you have any questions!

Colten K.
Construction, 2-10 employés

TurfHop is great!

5 il y a 7 mois

TurfHop literally handles everything I need for my lawn and landscaping business. Billing, scheduling and really everything in between!

I haven’t had any issues with the service or software.

Daniel K.
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been great, there are a lot of time that has been saved by having auto invoicing and the ability collect mowing services then bill on a monthly basis.
Besides that the customer service is excellent, responses to tickets are fast and they get back to you quickly if you have questions.

For an owner operator there is no better software solution for the price. It's easy to set customers up and invoicing is a breeze.

The website that is offered is not really usable, I tried several domains, even through GoDaddy but the site didn't seem to work. Because of the license most computers block access to the sight because of a firewall. This is a non issue for folks that already have a website.

Leonard S.
Principal (É.-U.)

So much a EFFICIENCY

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Been the best decision as a business owner!

We love how efficient it makes our business. It saves us hours of manual invoicing and quoting!

We honestly don’t have one complaint, it’s a great software.

Austin R.

Solid, still learning functionality

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Simplicity in daily tasks, billing, receiving payment, maintaining logs for daily/weekly/monthly transactions. Good for keeping up with customer details.

Has most uses any lawn care/landscaper would require.

Sometimes have to go back to main screen to start over. Certain buttons won't load at times.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the candid review. We love you are part of the Turfhop Nation and have enjoyed seeing your business grow. Email us if you ever have any questions!

Chris M.
Landscaper (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Why I like TurfHop

Commentaires : I had a great experience

I like that there is a free trial and it’s easy to use

I haven’t found anything yet that I dislike

l’année dernière

Hey Chris! We're so glad you're a part of the Turfhop Nation. It's great to hear that you're loving Turfhop!

Michael J.
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Most user friendly platform ive found

5 l’année dernière

As a new bussiness owner i find the software to be very user friendly and helpful i cant wait to put it thru its paces

No cons so far will update as i go along

Nathan S.

TurfHop

5 il y a 3 ans

The price for sure. Still new to the software and learning the different things. Compared to other softwares out there. TurfHop doesn’t over whelm you with a ton like others

I think there needs to be a few more tutorials on how to use TurfHop. Other than that it’s PERFECT.

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking time to give us such a great review! Email us if you ever have any questions!