En savoir plus sur Ahrefs

Une suite d'outils SEO performants conçus pour accroître votre trafic de recherches, identifier vos concurrents et surveiller votre marché de niche.

En savoir plus sur Ahrefs

I don't think there is anything missing from the ahrefs tool.

Ahrefs - Notes

Ahrefs a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 321 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ahrefs ?

Tayyab S.
Tayyab S.
Administrator (Pakistan)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

All Resources to Grow Search Traffic

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I found it useful and beneficial in Keyword Research and Analyze Competitor Details.

Ahrefs is a complete SEO tool that holds multiple tools like Link building Keyword research Competitor analysis Rank tracking Site audits I usually use Ahref for keyword Research which is important to grab the traffic to your site as well as analyze the top rank keywords.

Little bit Complex Interface Many filters on referring domains Not 100% accurate Stats less Internal link opportunities

CMO (Singapour)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

This may be the only tool you would need for SEO

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I really enjoyed using the tool, it has all the features one can ever ask for.

This platform is so feature-rich, offers the top of line features and functionality in the field of SEO. This is the go-to tool for most of seasoned SEO experts. They have definitely been improving over the years. They do also offer FREE online courses for SEO and to get you started with the platform which is great.

Their pricing is on the higher end of the spectrum which is not bad always but if you are looking for an affordable option to get started, this might not be for you.

Bed prakash B.
Engineer (Népal)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Best Tools to Grow Fast on Digital Fields

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Initially, while I am starting my blogs, I have no money to pay for SEO tools. At that time I use free SEO tools but after some time I manage my funds and buy the Ahrefs Lite plan at $99. After using Ahrefs I get the unbelievable result and continue using it.

There are various things that I like about Ahrefs. I usually use Ahrefs to track my websites and blogs ranks. Analyze ranked keywords and current position. I do a competitor analysis and check the link profiles of my websites and competitors' websites. Which gives clear knowledge of the content gap between me and my competitor.

Though it is the best tool for publishers I found it is a little bit expensive for the new publishers but it deserves it according to its services. Site explorer data is not in real-time and needs time to update and at the same time, Keyword explorer data is also not up to the mark, sometime we need to update to get current data.

Kenny H.
Kenny H.
Victim (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Are these reviews for real??

1 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The hits all come from 54.x.x.x and apparently have a fetish for using the bible in repetitive succession that just swamps our logs. Sometimes we just use iptables to get rid of the rogue site but aside from being a pest I see no other damage. The hits look like this: 54.x.x.x "Get /bible/18_028.HTM http/1.1" 404
However our associate that also gets hit by the rogue ahrefs site is being hit with non-biblical hits (go figure).
Don't bother getting messed up with ahrefs, it's just another bad affiliation that will come back to bite you sooner or later in my opinion.

I like how ahrefs disregards a cease and desist notice.

This is just another hacker site. They've been hitting our server for over 2 years now (and not just us).

Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Ahrefs cannot be beaten.

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We have tried most of the big players and none of them come close to the ease of use and functionality of Ahrefs.

The amount of power and functionality you need without charging ridiculous prices.

To have an increased crawl rate you need to increase the paid plan. This gets really expensive.

Klemen V.
Klemen V.
Lead Consultant (Slovénie)

Comprehensive complete SEO tool

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am using AHREFs for two purposes: a) looking for weak sites and/or low difficulty KWs and b) measuring effect of SEO campaigns as AHREFs is super fast.

It has huge selection of different filters. it allows me to search for weak sites and/or low difficulty KWs and do reverse engineering.

Sometimes KW difficulty is completely off. Like 0 difficulty when it should be 30+. But these anomalities can be easily spotted (think of too good to be true category).

Project Manager (Australie)
Design, 2-10 employés

SEO Guru Tool

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

SEO analysis is made easy through Ahrefs. Keywords research is always of great help & I think it gives the most relevant keywords suggestions. The best thing is that it also provides details for backlinks for my competitors which help me to analyze & implement the same strategies as per my competitors

As a beginner when I tried to use Ahref, I was unable to even purchase their subscriptions due to high prices. I think they should have to lower down the prices for beginners

Volkan V.
Founder (Turquie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use and free

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the weekly email which tells me the pages performans and if there is a problem in anywhere. After the email, I can fix the problems.

I don't have any complaints yet (maybe in the future)

Blogger (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Ahref is an amazing SEO tool for small and big businesses

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I like how effective and accurate Ahref is compared to other tools

Ahref starter plan is very very expensive and small businesses cannot afford it

Charlotte C.
Solopreneur (Afrique du Sud)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Ahrefs Offers SEO Gold

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It’s an incredibly impressive platform but it is definitely better for larger organizations.

The keyword and SEO info you get from Ahrefs is mind blowing and very detailed. It really helps to set up a good keyword strategy.

It’s pricey for a solopreneur like I am. It is however worth it to take advantage of the (paid) free trial.

Md. K.
Great tool for SEO and Ranking (Bangladesh)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Great tool for SEO and Ranking

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It is one of the best tools for SEO analysis and backlinks. I am impressed with its performance. For search volume, backlinks, rankings and social share Ahrefs plays an outstanding role. It always uses effective data that is very helpful. By using this tool we can get organic traffic research result. In this way, we know keywords that are ranked by competitors. For bringing more traffics it shows excellent performance. Overall it is the best SEO tool in the market now.

It is very nice software for backlinks and SEO analysis. It has a site audit tool that monitors SEO issues of our sites regularly. It shows a complete backlink profile. We get a proper backlink report. Ahrefs link analysis tool index is huge. It is also updated regularly. It is also a great SEO competitor research tool. Ahrefs has an exclusive backlink analysis feature. It is a keyword explorer that gives valuable information on search volume, competition, CPC, CTR, SERP position history, and more. Keyword explorer does not limit to one search engine. It is a rank tracker tool that shows the ranking position in google.

It is a great tool that shows quality performance. Rank trackers should be updated regularly. New keyword ideas should be improved

Olivia H.
Beauty Blogger (R.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.
CEO (Bangladesh)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

The best complete SEO tool I have seen ever

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As an SEO expert, I have to work with several types of tools. I have found ahrefs is a very helpful tool for SEO experts. I can do everything that requires to rank my website. I can do the overall competitor analysis with that tool. I can find out the referring domain, quality of referring domain, number of internal linking to a specific page, top-performing pages, outgoing link, etc. I didn’t use their rank tracker so can’t make any comment on it. It is an awesome SEO tool in my opinion.

The main thing I love about ahrefs I can optimize the website with a single tool. I can do keyword research (Info, money, comparison, keyword), backlink analysis, Internal linking analysis, domain strength analysis, traffic analysis, anchor text analysis, dofollow - nofollow link ratio, etc. Actually, there are so many features on ahrefs that can’t be described in a few lines. For example, I can find out many low competitive keywords from my competitors' URL, using the organic keywords feature. I think it creates an extra advantage. They have added a new feature recently, which is organic keywords 2.0. It helped me to find a fresh new keyword to work. It also helped me to find out the recent ranking keywords of my website. Their other interesting feature is the content gap, I have analyzed my competitors and found many content ideas that were not covered by them. So it is amazing.

I have found a problem with organic keywords that is they repeat the same keyword again and again on multiple pages. It creates a problem at the time of keyword researching. And it shows less search volume than any other keyword research tool. Last thing I dislike their pricing and trial version price. The Trial version should be given for free.

Founder (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Ahrefs - better than the rest?

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good with AHREFS. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to not only learn more about SEO, but how to be more effective with their SEO strategies. The more you use something like this software, the better at SEO you become because you have more tools under your belt and better processes for a good strategy. You really need data for a good SEO strategy and something like this software is going to get you there. If you don't have the funds, try ubersuggest (and you can sign up with a blank gmail account if you don't want to share your GSC or analytics data)

When you're looking at SEO Software, one of the main things you want to look for is accurate data. There are many different choices out there with many different features. Lots of these software products have many of the same features. So what separates all these different SEO suits, for me, it would be the accuracy of data. And AHREFS seems to have pretty accurate data, compared to the competition. For one, it seems to have a great backlink database. This allows you to uncover more backlinks per website, compared to the competition. Also, another area where it's a little bit more accurate would be their domain rating (the strength of a websites authority), and therefore their Keyword Difficulty score. Now obviously you can't rely completely on an autmatically calculated Keyword Difficulty score, since there are too many unknown variables. But it is great to have for bulk data analysis. Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite. Their user experience is also pretty good. The closest alternative I would say is semrush. And I would say both are about equal in my recommendation, with Ahrefs being slighly better, but semrush being better for most due to the lower cost.

The biggest con to AHREFS is the price. It seems overly expensive, especially considering now that you can pay for Ubersuggest for a fraction of the cost. Or you can even use some of the Ubersuggest features for free (however keep in mind, you are really paying them with your data if you sign up with your GSC or analytics account). However, it's not going to be as comprehensive as something like this software. So in my mind, if AHREFS lowered the price, it would be a no-brainer. But if you rely on this data for your business, or an agency. Then you consider the cost a necessary expense for one of the best software programs out there for SEO.

Nathan V.
SEO Specialist (Pays-Bas)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

My go-to toolset for SEO

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Madan B.
Ads manager (Népal)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Is Ahrefs the best tool for SEO?

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Talking about the overall experience with Ahrefs I love the tool. It has helped me to rank my article on google as well as to find the best and working keywords for my ads.

I have used a few SEO tools like Mangool, Moz, SEMRush, and others, yet nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most powerful and featured tools out there. The addition of new features on this tool continuously makes it more special. Perhaps the best thing about Ahrefs is that it crawls and records new backlinks super quickly. I mainly use this tool for keyword research and monitoring backlinks. This tool has helped me to rank my website on the first page of google. I consider it the best tool for organic keyword research and to find the SEO difficulty for each keyword.

I am using Ahrefs for more than 2 years. I haven't noticed any technical difficulty out there. Some of the people consider the pricing as a little bit high but I think the pricing is not much high according to the service they are providing.

Richard W.
SEO (É.-U.)

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

- Amazing backlinking tool - Easy to understand keyword search system - Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute - Quality reporting tool - 7-day trial for first timers - Company sends valuable training information - Daily support if needed

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users - Its design is simple and a bit mundane. - Customer service is not the friendliest.

Vikram singh R.
Vikram singh R.
Sr. SEO Consultant (Inde)
Médias en ligne, 51-200 employés

Great competitors analysis tool

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

Franklin G.
Founder (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Ahrefs is my go-to tool for keyword research

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ahrefs has been a great tool for our marketing team. It helps us deliver clarity & confidence to our clients about customer behavior in multiple channels. It is helpful for Customer Journey Mapping, Market Research, and Marketing Plan development.

Ahrefs is the best tool for keyword research because it includes data from a variety of sources like Amazon and YouTube. The ability to quickly toggle between platforms to see the search volume is fantastic. I also like how easy it is to export, save, and share the data.

Ahrefs estimates for keyword CPC is not accurate for Amazon. The data is taken from Google keyword CPC which is an entirely different cost and can mislead a marketer into creating an ill-informed marketing plan. If the website research tool was as powerful as other software providers, I would use it almost exclusively.

Lois O.
Lois O.
Founder (R.-U.)

Valuable SEO Tool

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall I use Ahrefs frequently and it has a major impact on my daily activities, especially for backlinking, an essential part of my work. I am pleased with it and have no plans to change.

The thing I like most about Ahrefs is the backlink feature where I can check the link profile of my competitors and copycat their strategies.

Unfortunately, Ahrefs is fairly costly, so when starting out and building my marketing agency, it would have been nicer to have more entry-level-friendly pricing. Sometimes there are also slow loading issues.

Malte L.
Head of SEO (Allemagne)

Best backlink software

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A cheap toolbox with some really great tools. It does what it is supposed to do. Nothing fancy but reliable.

ahrefs is an inexpensive all-in-one SEO platform with a strong focus on backlinks. While the other features are OK, I mainly use it for backlinks, where it absolutely excels.

The UI has not changed in many years and I feel the usability could be improved upon. Click stream data has not been updates since December 2019. The rank tracker is really just that - a rank tracker. Some competitors have a much stronger focus and the SEO project management aspect.

Joseph S.
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Ahrefs has a lot of depth!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Ahrefs makes short work of diagnosing ranking issues on page and off page. Definitely a powerful tool.

As a lead generator, I spend a TON of time doing keyword research. Ahrefs does a fantastic job with finding keywords and keyword phrases that have a lot of search volume with lower keyword ranking difficulty.

Other than it being a bit pricey, there is very little I don't like about this software. If anything, the first day or two was a challenge learning how to generate and export custom CSV's.

SEO Specialist (Danemark)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

My favorite SEO tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.

Yoyo F.
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Ahrefs is an expensive product that does its job.

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I had a great experience with it, however, it costs too much for the value it provides. It needs to lower it's price to remain competitive as more niche tools come up.

Backlink tracking, competitor analysis, and SEO auditing is great with Ahrefs. Ahrefs is, besides SEMRush one of the most comprehensive software for SEO.

It is way too expensive as a SaaS software. There are competitors and even free versions of tools that does all of what Ahref does separately/individually. Ahref just combines it all together.

Julien H.
Julien H.
Product Designer (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO tool

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : In my opinion, Ahrefs is the best SEO tool available. I mainly use Ahrefs to do competitor analysis, achieve my keyword research, and find new backlinking opportunities. Ahrefs also offers a content explorer, which shows the most shared content on a topic. This helps me find popular content to share on social media. For me, it's an essential tool for achieving my SEO goals.

It provides detailed keyword and backlinks analysis, which is why I like Ahrefs. The overall UI is clean and easy to understand data visualization. Additionally, I find it useful that I can get a full audit of my site to know how my site performs and where I need to improve or fix technical issues (broken link, 4xx errors, internal links recommendations, and so on).

Ahrefs is not a cheap tool, but it can replace many others in the field of SEO. It might not be suitable for those looking to get started on a budget. On every plan, Ahrefs offers a keywords rank tracker (multiple locations, devices), which is very useful when you are working on your On-Page SEO. This feature only has one flaw, its low frequency of updates (every 7 days for the lite plan), so I still need to use another paid rank tracking tool that offers 24-hours updates.