My go-to toolset for SEO

Nathan V.
SEO Specialist
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Avantages: Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

Inconvénients: There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Great competitors analysis tool

Publié le 26/11/2018
Vikram singh R.
Sr. SEO Consultant
Médias en ligne, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

Avantages: The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

Inconvénients: The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

One of the best SEO tools

Publié le 22/10/2018
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ahrefs is one heck of a tool which is evolving. When I started using it, it had limited features and in last 2-3 years, it has evolved into a massive all-in-one SEO toolkit, which is great. If you are an agency or SEO pro and not using Ahrefs, you are not in the league.

Avantages: I have used several SEO tools like Majestic, SEMRush, and others, but nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most feature-rich tools out there. It is constantly updated and the team keeps on adding new features which keeps users hooked.
One of the best things about Ahrefs is that it crawls and indexes new backlinks really fast. And this speed is still improving. Compared to SEMRush, Ahrefs does a great job overall.
I mainly use it to monitor backlinks, referring domains, and rankings. In terms of rankings, it is spot on. I never had any issues with Ahrefs whatsoever.
Another amazing thing about Ahrefs is their tutorials that show users how they can use and benefit from Ahrefs different features. Besides, Ahrefs blog is one of my favorites.

Inconvénients: 1. It is expensive and when I say expensive, I really mean it - especially if you want to get access to all the features. It is a perfect tool for SEO agencies and marketers.
2. The features and different tools aren't easily accessible or understandable to the users. They should do something about making users realize what they are missing and how they can fully use different Ahrefs tools. Training material and videos are doing a good job but they surely need to do more.

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

Publié le 10/05/2019
Richard W.
SEO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

Avantages: - Amazing backlinking tool
- Easy to understand keyword search system
- Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute
- Quality reporting tool
- 7-day trial for first timers
- Company sends valuable training information
- Daily support if needed

Inconvénients: - Can be complicated for first-time SEO users
- Its design is simple and a bit mundane.
- Customer service is not the friendliest.

Powerful All-in-one SEO solution

Publié le 29/09/2018
Albert A.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it everyday to keep track on my sites and my competitors.

Avantages: Ahrefs is one of the greatest SEO tool ever made. It can do a lot of things from keyword research up to content promotion. This all-in-one tool is my main weapon and it helped me gain higher rankings. Here are some of its advantages. 1. Doing keyword research is fast and accurate. Their keyword explorer tool has a lot of data to determine if the keywords are good. It shows the search volume, trend and the reliable keyword difficulty feature. 2. Accurate rank tracker. It also shows the estimated traffic that I am getting. 3. The site explorer tool. I'm using this extensively. This is what makes Ahrefs a powerful tool. I can input any URLs and it will provide me with some useful data like the keywords I am ranking, my site's backlinks and referring domains and the estimated traffic.

Inconvénients: The pricing is somewhat expensive for beginners and to those who have limited budget. But believe me, the higher price tag is all worth it.

Must have tool for SEO geeks

Publié le 14/10/2018
Giorgi G.
Lead Customer Care
Tabac, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires: One of the best SEO tools I ever worked with

Avantages: Using Ahrefs with SEMRush is what it all takes to get the overall deep understanding of the SEO for the project you are working for. Ahrefs is invaluable tool when it comes to the backlinks and their tracking. Apart from having the extensive SEO capabilities (tools, features, functions, etc - which all of them works very well) this tool is my number one go when I need anything - literally anything backlink related. I cannot even imagine analyzing the competitors backlinks or certain amount of them without using Ahrefs. It's the valuable and reliable source taking its permanent place in my SEO toolbox.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. For the things I am using this platform for - it's irreplaceable. The only thing which I have experienced to see is the search volume for the keywords that seemed quite off the real ones. Though, overall, I am very happy with what this platform can provide.

Hands-down the best SEO/digital marketing tool on the market

Publié le 23/07/2018
Mark L.
Marketing Strategist

Commentaires: I'm a 10x better SEO with Ahrefs

Avantages: Where to start? If I could only use one tool for the rest of my marketing career, it would be Ahrefs. It can do everything, and it does everything better than all its competitors. I've built my whole SEO strategy on the back of Ahrefs. They really seem to understand what it takes to succeed with SEO today, too. Rest of their content team create some of the best content on the web, and really show you through their videos exactly how to get the most out of Ahrefs.

Inconvénients: I wish it didn't quickly jump to a prohibitively expensive price. It would work for most individual businesses, but agencies need at least a standard account and if you really want to get the most out of it, an advanced subscription gives you some material benefits, but I've never been able to justify the cost. Hardly a con, though and am more than happy with what I get at that price.

Powerful SEO tool with lots of functionalities!

Publié le 20/12/2018
Dale D.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A must have SEO tool! It helped us to improve our organic traffic and rankings.

Avantages: Ahrefs is a very powerful tool that helped us to improve our organic rankings. It has lots of features and functionalities. All of them are useful and can help users and website owners to rank higher. I'm extremely impressed with the amount of data they provide. With a single click, I can see any website's data like traffic, amount of referring domains and organic keywords. I love using their amazing SEO tools like Keyword Explorer, Site Explorer and Rank tracker. Speaking of their Rank tracker, it is accurate and updated regularly. It also shows our average position, visibility and SERP features. In my opinion, Ahrefs is a must have SEO tool for any serious SEOs and companies out there.

Inconvénients: Their pricing is expensive and not flexible. That is their only weakness so far.

Ahrefs is a great SEO tool for every online marketers!

Publié le 04/11/2018
Marielle V.
Owner / SEO Expert
Art/artisanat, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've been using Ahrefs for about two years and it keeps getting better. It helped me and my team achieved higher rankings and as a result, more clients and the ROI is pretty good. Ahrefs is a very powerful SEO tool and here are the advantages of using it. 1. Easy to use.
2. Feature-packed software.
3. It allows me to track my keywords.
4. Accurate rank tracker and backlinks analysis
5. Doing keyword research with it is amazing. It has an amazing feature that helps me to measure the competition.
6. I can see the stats of any websites quickly.
7. They have an amazing blog which can help me and my team to become better.
8. Amazing support.
9. The developers keeps on improving the software.

Inconvénients: I do not see any disadvantages of using it. It has all the tools that we need and we love using it. It is powerful yet easy to learn.

The Ultimate SEO Tool

Publié le 19/06/2018
Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows us to perform basic and complex online marketing tasks from in-depth keyword analysis, keyword tracking, backlink analysis, site audits and more. We can also do content marketing planning using the content explorer. It's an agency's best friend.

Avantages: Our business wouldn't thrive without Ahrefs. We use it for content marketing planning, SEO optimization, PR link outreach, competitive analysis, in-depth keyword analysis, keyword monitoring and more. Ahrefs can give you a great overview on where your business stands in the online marketplace and has countless complex tools to help you dig into backlinks, keywords, content and more.

Inconvénients: I wouldn't say it's great for an SEO beginner as you need a fundamental understanding of SEO and online marketing to be able to get the most out of Ahrefs. Also, Ahrefs isn't cheap, but for an agency who uses it every day, it's worth the money for us.

A must-have SEO tool!

Publié le 28/07/2018
Erwin S.
SEO Specialist
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Quick and easy to use software. It has lots of useful features that will help you rank higher in any search engines.

Avantages: Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that is quick and has a lot of features. In my own opinion, it has the complete package when it comes to SEO and marketing. Doing keyword research is so easy. If I want to spy on my competitors, I just plug in their URLs and Ahrefs will quickly show their stats like backlink profiles and the keywords that they ranked. It also helps me to create a masterpiece content thru their keyword suggestions. Ahrefs is a web-based application so it is easy and light. I do not have to install or download anything.

Inconvénients: The only downside that I can think of is its price. It is certainly not cheap, especially for individuals or beginners that do not have a big budget for SEO or marketing.

An extremely powerful online marketing tool!

Publié le 05/12/2018
Matthew S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ahrefs is my main tool for any serious SEO work.

Avantages: In my opinion, Ahrefs is the most complete tool for every online businesses. It is a must-have tool if you are serious about your SEO and online business. I am using it for more than five years and it just keeps on getting better. Their keyword database is huge! It gives me tons of related keywords that I can use as topics for my articles. It also shows the search volume and the keyword competition. It is reliable and it helped me achieved high rankings on Google search engine. Analyzing my competition is a breeze. It shows relevant data to help me plan my strategy. Additionally, they have an awesome blog and video series to further enhance my SEO and marketing skills.

Inconvénients: Ahrefs is so powerful but it comes with a high price tag.

Ahrefs review

Publié le 11/05/2019
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a very wonderful experience with this software and it is my second after Google analytics and this is because I use Google analytics to get a full insight into my website when it concerns Google search engine and believe it or not, Google analytics offers more indepth analysis of website when you are trying to optimize for Google search engine.

Avantages: I like the fact that I can do my keyword research and get the keywords that my competitors who are using Google Keyword planner do not get while doing their keyword research. I also like the fact that I can get a full audit of my website in full and also know what next steps to take to make my business above my competitors.

Inconvénients: The 7 days free trial is a limited time to ascertain how effective this software can work for you. Your website need to be indexed for more than a long time to be able to know if the software will work for you or not and as such all your website details will be taken by the software so as to get you a robust analysis of your website.

My one stop for SEO research

Publié le 06/12/2017
Dmytro M.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: You have all you need from rankings to linkbuilding analysis and keyword research. This can easily be your only tool for all of your SEO needs and even SEM research. In 2017, the team seems to have started dedicating more energy to making the tool not only functional but usable, bringing in lots of UX improvements and more visual controls and charts throughout the tool.

Inconvénients: The connection between different parts of the tool and location of all the controls and dials is still something that could be improved. Compared to competition (like SEMrush), ahrefs is definitely superior but it could be even easier and even cleaner in some of the tools. Also, even on the first two paid plans you won't have the full list of all keywords you rank for in top 100 - first plan shows only up to the third page, second plan adds 2 more pages, which is odd, considering the abovementioned competitor lets you see all of your keywords on the standard plan.

Must have tool for SEO specialist

Publié le 10/10/2018
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This tool can do everything you need to checkout your situation with SEO and PPC for your project and also give an analysis for competitor's projects. We use this in our agency on a daily basis.

Avantages: - Backlinks tools. You can gather thousands of backlinks to your project or other projects. Ahrefs has a huge database with it
- PPC data. You can get all data about PPC campaigns of your competitor: keywords, ads, target pages
- Keywords planner. You can gather a lot of keywords for your niche
- Organic rankings. You checkout your keywords and rankings for them
- Top pages. You can understand which page drives most traffic to the website

Inconvénients: - Price. You can't simply select which functions you need and pay for it accordingly. Packages can simply more then you need

Featured packed tool!

Publié le 16/09/2018
Luke S.
SEO Specialist/ Blogger
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ahrefs if my go to all-in-one SEO tool. It is powerful and easy to use.

Avantages: Ahrefs is my main tool when it comes to SEO. It can do almost anything quickly and accurately. It has lots of useful features that can help me grow my online presence. They even updated their Ahrefs Toolbar to quickly view the metrics of any web page and it is free to use. You can track your keywords, analyze your competitors and the software can help you improve your content big time. It is easy to come out with a plan on how to stay on top after seeing the data Ahrefs produces. It is a powerful tool and it can be your all-in-one SEO solution

Inconvénients: Their pricing is a little higher than the competitors but you can definitely get what you pay for.

It is our weapon of choice!

Publié le 23/04/2019
Dexter T.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO solution! It has a lot of great features that helped us to rank higher on search engines. With Ahrefs, I can spy on our competitors and see their keywords, backlinks and other useful data. I can also track our website's performance and optimize them. Their Backlink Checker tool is one of the best in the business. I also like their Keyword Explorer tool, it shows how competitive the keyword is by analyzing the top 10 results. I also loved their blog and video tutorials. They have a lot of guides and tutorials about SEO and on how to maximize their tool.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, the tools loads slowly. I don't know if it is just on my end or not.

Its good and it has my country keyword database

Publié le 23/12/2018
Hardian N.
Digital Marketing & Media Officer
Production alimentaire, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overal its a good experience, i paid the trial the have an awesome result but after that, try a month or two until you get the whole experience, dont go out pay a year.

Avantages: If you have to look for niche keyword and it is not in english, then ahrefs is the place, it has the databank for my country (South East Asia Region) which is awesome. For other keyword service, sometimes you just stuck with google US or the nearest is India. Ahrefs has very large database (look the "our data page") or ask the customer support is your country supported. Also there's keyword, backlink etc monitoring send via email. Other than keyword database, you have organic estimation traffic, which is a hit and miss (for my website, its a miss around 2000 user) but nonetheless it is really really good for competitor analysis. the backlink analysis also really helpful, which for my case goes back around 2014.

Inconvénients: - Well, i paid like a year for lite edition which is very expensive for me, and it stuck like only 25 website analysis (site explore) per day (which is a bum for when you're in the zone making report), there's other limitation but it still provide a very good macro view. The keyword similarities website also sometimes suggest a very ridiculous website (my site compete with Google & Linkedin , in keyword similarities ??) - there's no free trial, you have to pay just for the trial

Essential For Marketers

Publié le 24/07/2019
Jake T.
Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Ahrefs has been an indispensible tool for my company and has afforded us the opportunity to continue to grow and succeed in the online marketplace.

Avantages: Ahrefs is easily the most comprehensive, helpful and well-organized tool to help with SEO, check on web rankings, and to find real-time updates for our various sites' links as well as how to improve them. Ahrefs has single-handedly helped improve my company's visibility more than anyone on our team could have imagined. With excellent userface and options to check on the strength of particular domains and keywords, seemingly all of the answers are within Ahrefs.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of any drawback in using ahrefs or in any of the features it offers.

Ahrefs is synonymous with SEO

Publié le 09/08/2018
Aris S.
Outreach Manager and Marketing Ninja @ninjaoutreach
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I do a lot of link building and SEO to grow our site's traffic. And there's always this one go-to tool that I have that helps me do the work easily. That's Ahrefs. For the most part, I use this monitor the links we get, to check our ranking, keywords, search for relevant content that I can get a link from, do audits and fix issues and more. It's also very user-friendly.

Inconvénients: Well, can't really think of anything at the moment but perhaps have a better interface on the keyword explorer? That would help. Because at that specific feature, this tool is no match SEMRush. Either way, these 2 tools both have a place in my heart. I just use Ahrefs more.

One word: Powerful!

Publié le 01/12/2018
Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I loved Ahrefs. It is a powerful SEO tool.

Avantages: Ahrefs never failes to amaze me. It is definitely a powerful all-in-one SEO tool. It has a lot of features like Keyword Research, Domain Analysis, Content Marketing tool and Keyword Tracking. I've used all of the features and I loved it. I can quickly input a domain and see all the useful stats like their rankings, number of backlinks, domain rating, top pages and estimated traffic. It really gives me an edge to outperform a certain website and be on top. I also loved their blog, it has lots of tutorials and strategies.

Inconvénients: Expensive. That is the only drawback I can think of.

A must-have tool for SEOs and online business owners!

Publié le 21/01/2019
Jack C.
SEO / Web Developer
Articles de sport, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ahrefs is an incredibly powerful SEO tool that can help you to track and improve your website. It is the main tool in our office and it's really a wonderful piece of software. It is fast and accurate. It can detect almost all of our backlinks, keyword rankings and organic traffic. The rank/position tracker tool is very accurate and it can also show if our keywords are on Google's featured snippet. With the help of their Keyword Explorer and Keyword Difficulty tool, we can make quality content that can rank easily on search engines. The Competitor Analysis tool is helpful to spy on our competitors and to track their performance.

Inconvénients: I don't have any issues using it. It has lots of features and definitely the best all-in-one SEO tool today.

Analyze your competition

Publié le 17/07/2019
Alejandro S.
Digital Content & Engagement Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been able to do a lot of work ourselves that we would have otherwise outsourced.

Avantages: Our plan allows us to look up most of our competitors' backlinks and keywords. If you're working on your Google rankings, this site will give you a lot of insights.

Inconvénients: It's pricey and there are many competitors that have a better UI.

Best Tool For Competitors Backlink Research

Publié le 27/11/2018
Shubham T.
SEO Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using Ahrefs since more than 6 years, i found it very reliable tool for every client i do SEO for. Also, it helped me so much by providing backlinks data of competitors, also their keywords with position, it helps us to determine which direction to go and where we can improve.

Avantages: Filtration of high quality to low quality links, dofollow and nofollow links and one link for one domain, that gives me accurate data and saves my time. Also, it shows keywords position and also search queries that ranks for any website, it is really helpful feature.

Inconvénients: Accordingly to the price, it should show more results for keywords position in search result.

For me, Ahrefs is the number one choice!

Publié le 05/05/2019
John M.
Musique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ahrefs is the best for me.

Avantages: I really like this tool. Ahrefs is an amazing and powerful online marketing tool that I am using to rank my website. It is a big help for me because I can further improve my website by checking on my competitors, monitoring my keywords, backlinks and it also allows me to generate a lot of new topic ideas. Their Backlink Checker is really powerful, it shows almost all of my backlinks as well as my new or lost backlinks. They also have a blog and a lot of tutorials about SEO and online marketing.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, their tools are slow to load.