• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Refund Geeks Suite

Économisez de l'argent et améliorez l'efficacité des comptes UPS et FedEx grâce à des analyses, des remboursements automatisés et des rapports intertransporteurs.

En savoir plus sur Refund Geeks Suite

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Refund Geeks Suite ?

Patrick B.
Patrick B.
President and CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

It's a No-Brainer

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The refunds I'm receiving are amazing and I don't have to lift a finger! Bravo!

Refund Geeks gets money back for my shipments which were late according to the shippers' terms and conditions. These are refunds I would not normally have time to do the work to get, so this service is a no-brainer. I get money back for doing nothing!

What's not to like? I get refunds for doing absolutely nothing!

Business Owner (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 201-500 employés

Great Service

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We're happy with the service they provide, the only thing we would change is the percentage that they take for getting us the reimbursement.

We've been using their services for a couple of months now and we are pleased with them. They are able to manage our shipments and make sure that we are reimbursed for late shipments. This saves us a lot of time and we are very happy with it!

They take a pretty big cut of the reimbursement. Granted we don't have to do anything to get our money back, but they do take quite a bit of it.

Debra F.
IT-Marketing (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Well I have my doubts but I do like the concept

3 il y a 3 ans

Since no monthly , my ROI was not bad, just harder to set up and implement, but the idea of this cost management was really a great idea!

Like I said not as easy as I would have liked and thought it would do a little more

Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Director of Sales and Customer Service (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Set it and forget it!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Prior to being referred to Refund Geeks we were only getting credits for missed deliveries that customers brought to our attention. Now we have a great monitoring system giving us a montly refund that we would have never gotten.

The application is easy to use and straight forward. You get a weekly update on your refunds you receive as well as one place to look at your invoices from any shipping provider. Customer service is great with a quick response on email.

Altho email is the quickest communciation, maybe a instant chat for any quick questions.

Randy B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

If you have not done this do it NOW, no need to wait!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great! I wish I would have done this earlier.

Easy to set up, and you get cash that you would normally be missing.

There are no Cons doing this. Just get her done.

Mary R.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Art, 11-50 employés

Best Find of 2018!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Very professional from start to finish, always available for any questions or directions. Proactive with communication. It's a Win Win Win

Everything about this works for a small business with no time to audit and chase down refunds owed by UPS and FedEx. They do all the processes: researching, requesting and documenting refunds. They also do an outstanding job of explaining the entire process during the welcome call.

There is nothing not to like! I wish we had time to delve more into the analytics provided.

Chad M.
Chad M.
Operations and IT Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Easy to use and automated

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We used to only receieve refunds on packages we knew were late due to a customer calling. We have gone from less than $250 a month in refunds to over $1000 a month in refunds.

The application does exactly what they say it will. I have had zero issues with the software and find its features very hepful. I would recommend Refund Geeks to anyone who does a lot of shipping.

None at all. During our startup call I told the support staff of some reports that would be nice, but its not preventing the software from doing its job at all.

Josh E.
CTO (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 11-50 employés

Saves us $10,000 a year

5 il y a 3 ans

This software effortlessly saves us a ton of money every month.

Nothing at all it’s so easy and it saves you money what’s not to like.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, Josh! We¿re happy to have you as a customer - and to continue saving you money every year!!

Jason K.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Great service

5 il y a 3 ans

Works even when I don’t and basically free money!

A little slow in getting confirmed refunds.

Director of Operations & Logistics (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Refund Geeks Works!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience has been pleasant. Customer service response is fairly quick and on-point. Would definitely refer Refund Geeks to others.

Easy to understand reporting, automated, seamless integration with our UPS account

Would love to see more robust reporting features, different types of metrics. Integration with USPS would be huge as well.

Chris W.
Manager (É.-U.)

Covers the basics

4 il y a 3 ans

Set it and forget it. Installation and configuration is fast and easy. Once up and running, it runs itself and recovers our UPS reimbursements that would take too long for us to manage manually.

1). We used a competitor's product for several years before Refund Geeks. For whatever reason, RG attempts to seek reimbursement from UPS for packages that were actually delivered on time. We receive lots of false-positive emails from UPS saying the claim was denied. 2). If you manually file a damage claim with UPS, RG takes their percentage off of those as well. $200 item damaged, $200 claim filed by me personally, UPS pays $200 claim, RG deducts their commission from my account. Not cool.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback and strive to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our product and service. To address the cons you've mentioned: 1) We released an update to our algorithms on 12/26/18 that greatly reduces the "false positives". If you don't see a reduction in those emails, please let us know so we can continue to improve upon our identification systems. 2) Our system is designed to only take fees for any transaction we initiated. This is actually a feature that many of our competitors don't have. If you have an example where fees were assessed incorrectly, please send it to support@refundgeeks.com so we can review it. If confirmed, we would immediately credit you for the fees. Thanks for your business! :)

Brian J.
IT (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great way to get your refund

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Simple and easy. Sign in and get your cash back.

It's as easy as signing into your UPS account. We use to run access programs to track delivery dates for late shipments. It was a headache at times due to UPS changing it's platform. Since we signed up for Refund Geeks, we haven't had a single problem with refunds.

We only been with them for 4 months so we do not have much here.

David H.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good Service

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great service offering that helps get you money from UPS without doing anything.

Easy to implement, runs in the background, doesn't cost anything unless they provide a refund for you.

None, it was free to implement and they manage everything in the background.

Donald K.
Customer Service Director (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Refund Geeks

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : While we are not seeing thousands of dollars the money we do get back is well worth the initial investment of time.

How quickly we were set up and how quickly we started seeing refunds.

Reporting

Chelsea M.
Controller (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Love Refund Geeks!

5 il y a 3 ans

Refund Geeks gets money back that I wouldn't have time to search out and file forms for myself,

I have no complaints! I am getting more money back than I ever have before.

Ashley S.
owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

great idea

Commentaires : Great customer service - great savings

Once set up, the software is automated and the savings begin

they are still working out & developing tools & reports

Maya E.
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Worth it!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I would definitely Refund Geeks to make sure you get what is owed to you in late shipments!

I loved how easy Refund Geeks was to set up. I was able to get refunds from a few order that I wouldn't have noticed before!

The thing I like least about Refund Geeks is that they are not available for chat (although their customer service does reply quickly).

Holli A.
Accounts Receivable (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Very Good Program

5 il y a 3 ans

We literally save money EVERY month because of Refund Geeks!

So far, there is nothing we don't like about Refund Geeks.

Alif A.
owner (É.-U.)

refund geek review

5 il y a 3 ans

you don't lose any money or pay anything until you get money

not a lot of communication between us and the software

Deandra W.
Warehouse Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Warehouse Operations Manager

5 il y a 3 ans

It does all the work for me of my 85 page UPS bill! The website is very easy to use and has all information I would want to see broken down perfectly!

I have not found anything I don't like about it.

Christian K.
Freight Analyst (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

Great analytics!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great and I feel RefundGeeks provides great service and value.

The dashboard is great, data is arranged where it is easy to read.

Lack of custom reports. The csv export feature would awesome if there was a dashboard to allow users to create with choice of fields.

il y a 3 ans

Great report idea / feature request, Christian. I'll add that to the development queue and let you know when we have something for you to try out.

COO & Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and you might get money back!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : When I had a question, their customer service responded immediataely!

Easy to set up and they monitor everything, no attention needed or constant checking in.

We only saved a few dollars, but I understand you could potentially save hundreds!

Steve L.
ACCOUNTANT (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

REFUND GEEKS

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : AUDIT OF TRANSPORTATION CHARGES GENERATES LOTS OF CASH BACK !

SOFTWARE IS PERFECT AS REFUND GEEKS DOES ALL THE WORK. I REVIEW THE INVOICE MONTHLY & THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE ERROR.

SORRY NOTHING. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM TO-DATE.

Moosa H.
Owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Why not? Nothing to Loose

5 il y a 3 ans

Shipping is getting more and more expensive, plus they can nickle and dime you for extra charges. This lets you keep them in check and make sure they are doing what they are suppose to for the money you are spending with your shipping carrier.

Nothing - they take care of everything. You just sign up and give them your shipping information.

Jason H.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

Sit back and let Refund Geeks Do the refund work for you.

5 il y a 3 ans

Automated - Refunds from my accounts with FedEx and UPS come automatically. Only pay for what they do! No Refunds? No Bill!

I dont spend enough to get a dedicated account person.