15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AttendanceBot

En savoir plus sur AttendanceBot

Système de gestion de suivi du temps, des absences et des congés facile à utiliser conçu pour les équipes qui travaillent sur Slack.

En savoir plus sur AttendanceBot

Export leaves balance history option was missing.

AttendanceBot - Notes

AttendanceBot a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 105 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AttendanceBot ?

Paul
Paul
General Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Valuable tool for time management!

Commentaires : While still in the early stages of deployment, we are beginning to develop labor hour benchmarks for certain tasks and projects. Without information like this we could not run the business or make plans for future staffing requirements.

Having used Time and Attendance systems in the past, I was pleasantly surprised with the setup and ease of customization. We’ve been able to create as many projects as we like and selectively assign those projects to the appropriate individual(s). Without this customization, my staff would have to scroll through a long list of tasks to find the one they want. And the whole point of any time and attendance system is to collect data to help run the business – not become a hinderance to someone who is just trying to get their job done. From a personal perspective I find that it helps me stay focused on the task that I’m working on, while it can be tempting to answer that email the second it arrives…that’s usually not the most effective and efficient way to manage one’s time.

Editing timesheets can be a bit cumbersome, but I’m still a relatively new user, this should get easier with practice.

Jeremy
Owner (Canada)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great App!!

Commentaires : Overall it was simple to implements, I got good support from customer service on some of the questions I had and they help me set up some of my default settings

The attendancebot app enables me to manage the various needs of all employees through a simple, user-friendly that can be managed from anywhere. I am able to easily access weather i'm in the office or on the go. It takes away the need for manual calculating and tracking!

Although you can customize the types of leaves (Flex / Vacation) You are not able to differentiate how they are calculated / tracked. IE. I wish I could have 'Flex' time that is calculated and tracked by the hour, but 'Vacation' days calculated and tracked by days.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Jeremey.

Catalina
Owner (Canada)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Could have been so good but instead made more work for us

Commentaires : It's created 10X more work than doing this manually.

Love how it integrated with Slack to make it easy for staff to clock in and out.

The logic of this software is fundamentally broken. It is far to segmented and the features don't speak together properly. Their support is not very helpful. Takes like 5 emails just to get them to understand what your problem is and you can't call them. I was given a number once and when I called it was their sales department.... Who then tried to cancel our call. The reports are terrible. It's a great concept and I hope one day they work out all the issues but save yourself the time and don't get this.

il y a 4 semaines

We're deeply sorry our support process failed you so thoroughly Catalina. While it's likely too late to matter for you, we've made significant updates to overtime and time-off-in-lieu functionality to make it both more robust and easier to understand and configure. We do appreciate the honest if brutal feedback, and will do better for the next customer like you.

Alessandro
General Manager (Italie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fast and efficient

Commentaires : It helped me a lot to handle smart working for 30 people during lockdown due to COVID-19

THe easiness to use it, just onesimple command for a basic functionality, but not limited to it where you need something more.

Lacalization not so easy, reports not easy to understand, could be more flexible for administration purpose (i.e. allow only manager to edit) but really small things...

Justin
Teacher & Coach (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Great customer service and ease of use!

It is so easy for our robotics team members to check-in and out to log their hours.

The only minor thing is the organization of the reports that I have run so far. I will get used to them but wish there was a better option.

Jose Pablo
Jose Pablo
CEO (Costa Rica)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Your friendly smart punch card

Commentaires : AMAZING
Few companie have such a good feedback loop, every time we asked for a new feature the team would just try to make sure it was what we needed. I think they are always moving adding features that make users happy!

We needed some way to keep track of the time that we were spending in each project, we are a small studio and creating our own software to handle time was out of scope, we were using slack free, and we had so many limitations. When we learned about attendance bot I fell in love, it would allow our team to keep track of hours. rates and even measure how much time we were putting into the project!

The fact that we had to pay haha JK I think the thing we like the least is that sometimes there might be bugs with the punches, meaning I have to fix them manually

Malory
Malory
Customer Service and VIP Manager Latam (Colombie)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 501–1 000 employés

A very useful attendance control tool

5,0 l’année dernière

The impact of this tool on our operation has been very positive. It has allowed us to make detailed follow-ups on the activities carried out by each employee: How much time they invest in each project, specific times to solve each activity and validate the performance during that period. Both employees and administrators have liked the application too much. It gives us more order and control in the operation of the operation.

What we did not like very much is that we are different departments managing the same account and what is configured for a specific area, is for the entire operation. It would be great to be able to configure different rules for each area, since they are not the same in all our operation.We also don't like that when we filter schedules to track, they appear in disarray, instead of showing in order from the time that starts earlier to the one that starts later.

Moaaz
Moaaz
Use (Égypte)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

Commentaires : It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team.
It is the perfect choice for remote work

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

Adam
Adam
Owner (É.-U.)

Easy time-tracking. Seamless integration with Slack

Commentaires : Saved time. Employees could track their time in the app we use the most.

It was easy for our employees to track their time. It integrated nicely into our Slack workflow. Overall it streamlined everything for our company. We would recommend this for any company who uses Slack.

It was a little bit challenging to edit the time to track reports in Slack. It would be a bit easier if there was also a web-based dashboard where we could make edits.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Adam, I am happy to report that we now have external web views for editing of times and hours for everybody. We've also launched two new dashboards for you to track hours for everybody. Can you please give that a look.

Jeux vidéos, 11–50 employés

Very useful tool

Commentaires : The company has good customer support and seems to want to make its customers happy.

Our company is very Slack-focused, so a vacation tracking tool that's integrated as a bot made our lives a lot easier.

Some of the configuration options can be difficult to find at first, but you get used to it.

Rajesh
Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great product value for money

Commentaires : I am happy after using this product.

Tracking and reporting are the key features in this product.

A bit slow and UI should improve a bit which will make this product perfect.

Nastassja
CFO & Head of Marketing (Allemagne)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Its easy, it's quick, the team accepted the new software quickly

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sorry, that I have to reapeat myself... but...See the title. We are a small family driven company that works completely remote (HomeOffice). I needed something easy and quick to use for the team to log in and log out and to request leaves.

I didn't find anything yet, that I don't like but I haven't had the full experience yet.

Rachel
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Love the technology

Commentaires : It has been a great switch from the paper time sheet system we used prior

I love that our team can clock in from our phones and also have the location where they clocked in from. Much easier than the paper timesheet system we used before

It’s hard to remember which thing to type for each report you want to do, but there is a cheat sheet for that purpose

Jone
EVP Products (Norvège)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Easy to use, does what you need

Summary: It does what you need and with the slack bot it's easy to get everyone to use it. It's easy to get started and all employees quickly get on board with the slack bot. Punching in/out, requesting leaves or reporting sick is easy. Our employees actually use it and everyone is happy with the system. It let's you keep track of hours per employee, sick days, leaves and everything you need. I have not tried the "projects" part of this yet, so I can't say anything about that.

The admin panel/website. It's a bit difficult to use and slow to load. It's a pain to edit punches, adjust leaves and most other things that involves user data. However it does work - you just need some patience while doing these tasks and, for me at least, it's not something I have to do daily so it's not a big deal.

Megan
Business Development Manager (R.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

A few teething challenges, but a great product

Commentaires : The team enjoy the visibility and control they have in terms of seeing what leave they have taken, what is left, etc. Management enjoy the ease of approvals and the team's visibility. We hope the bugs get fixed soon, but support has been great, so confident this will be the case.

Easy to use, very nice integration into Slack, and the notifications to channel are great

Constant bugs, receiving reminders to check in in the middle of the night, not registering leave correctly, etc. Mostly bugs.

Kanpicha
Business (Thaïlande)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Even they have registered, but can not know that they are playing game or working

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think this is a very powerful way for hybrid working online systems. But as I told you about the point that we can't verify that they actually work or play.

I think this Attendancebot is really powerful in terms of convenience. So The admin of the company can really track when people have started to work and leave.

Even employees register in the Attendancebot in slack on time. but it is still ambiguous to track their actual starting time of work. Maybe they are playing a game even if they have already registered.

Ben
Lead Product Consultant (Suède)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great potential!

Commentaires : I manage a team across several timezones and AttendanceBot makes it very easy to keep track of absence requests and approvals, balances, etc. We don't use the punch card functionality, and are beginning to use Shifts but finding they are a little too limited.

Its simplicity and how well integrated with Teams it is. It has a simple and clear purpose and it meets it well.

Changes in its implementation are only possible with the assistance of their tech support team, although to be fair they are always more than happy to assist. Not being able to sent notifications to users who are not licensed users is a small obstacle, as one often would like to send a simple notification to an HR distribution list without necessarily having every HR person registered.

Irine
Business Development (Géorgie)
Jeux vidéos, 11–50 employés

It's helping us a lot!

Commentaires : We all love it. Managers are super happy by using this tool and employees are satisfied with the software as well. We gave them an easy option to tell us their availability.

We are able to track team members availability hours and see what times they are working or scheduled for working

The idea is great. It's a great tool for remote teams. Our small team would suggest to offer more visually appealing reporting graphics, such as bar charts, graphs, pie charts, different segments in different colors 👍.

Anna
Development Manager (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 2–10 employés

Useful with minor limitations

It's extremely convenient and easy to implement with a team. Quick to learn with help functions and features accessible simply by typing a single word! It integrated seamlessly into our team slack channel

The reports are limited in what they display and the kind of information they offer. Since we use the information for payroll, that requires an extra step on our side to ensure the correct information is displayed. There is an automatic assignment of project when editing a punch in or out, which causes a slight hiccup in being able to quickly and efficiently make updates

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback, Anna.

Kamil
Scrum Master (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Scrum Master

Commentaires : Keep up the good work!

easy to setup, lots of configurations, speeds up the processes

Documentation could be improved, currently some advanced features are poorly described

Charles
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Simple and efficient product. Quick to cater and develop new features to your business needs!

Friendly and fast service. They respond to feedback with real results by developing increased functionality quickly.

Études de marché, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

AttendanceBot trial review

5,0 l’année dernière

All of the services that I need are integrated in one chat

It does not have a a QnA function for my team for me to check in with my team everyday

Internet, 11–50 employés

Very useful Slack app to handle time off management

Commentaires : Makes the time off management a lot easier for the team and within Slack instead of going on yet another tool

Very easy to use for the team, they can register a holiday or sick leave with just 2 words. The team is very responsive to comments and new feature requests

The admin platform can be improved (more filters, easier exports, better overview of the team and holiday liabilities...)

Robert
CFO (Mexique)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

A great time-saver for your organisation!

Easy to use & to implement. Has a wide range of options to customize it to your organisation (country/office/leave types/etc...). Slack integration is a great advantage also.

It is a pity that we cannot import the list of public holidays from an excel/csv. For now we need to do it one by one, but hopefully it is a function that will be available in the future.

Richard
Operations Manager (Irlande)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

A great option for a remote team

Commentaires : Honestly a great addition to a remote work force. Seamless integration and very handy for contact tracing for Covid-19.

Excellent software, very easy to use and integrate with MS Teams.

Some very minor security concerns that their customer service we're very happy to assist with.