Avis clients sur AVG Antivirus Business Edition

4,3 (2 055) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition 2018 protège vos PME et vos données clients contre les menaces en ligne et en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

A lot of additional packaging costs other than what was originally listed therefore it can be a bit misleading.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition - Notes

AVG Antivirus Business Edition a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 055 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AVG Antivirus Business Edition ?

Filtrer les avis (2 055)

Taieb
Avis avg (Maroc)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Avis avg

Facile à utiliser utiliser ,ne consomme pas trop de mémoire virtuelle

Publicité fréquente, consome batterie du téléphone

Yves Patrick
Yves Patrick
Ingénieur Génie Civil (Cameroun)
Génie civil, 1 001-5 000 employés

Antivirus

3,0 il y a 3 mois

La base de données des virus est régulièrement mise à jour permettant d'être à l'affût des nouvelles signatures de menaces.

Le niveau heuristique est un peut trop élevé confondant virus et logiciels développés sans signature numérique.

kabasele
Informatique (Congo-Kinshasa)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

Avis Sylvain

2,0 il y a 5 mois

l'analyse de PC durant le franchement des clés usb

Les messages tout le temps sans raison et la suppression

Dana
Dana
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

24/7 Security

Commentaires : As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Luke
Luke
Teacher Educator Author (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Always there for you

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Makes me feel safe about my computer's.

It's free version is better than the rest. Of course the paid is better and offers tons more.

It offers its own search page and some employers of older age accept it and then have difficulty finding everything they need. It is not as good as Google.

Martin
Freelancer (Tchéquie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

All-day use antivirus app

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Super fast-scanning app which will always care about security on my computer. Intuitive and robust for all of my purposes.

The app is very easy to install and to get in touch with it. The virus scan module is awesome. Every time I download some spyware the app inform me in real time about the problem. Downloading new updates and virus definitions is done on background so I never need to take care about my computer security.

I think that sometimes the scanner is too strict on files. When I need to get the best performance on my computer it is better to silent antivirus. It takes some power from my machine, but nothing terrible. For most of users they don't have to care about performance problems.

Fazal
Fazal
OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Overpriced, clunky, slow, and slows down your computer dont waste your money

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The only thing I like about this product is the system utility clean, registry clean, junk file clean

It is very slow clunky, laggy, jams up your machine, jams up all the time, and I think it created more problems on my pc would never recommend anybody get this software

Ramunas
Ramunas
Engineer (Lituanie)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the first antivirus software I used.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Good antivirus product, though it should step forward a bit more

There was a trial version. Doesn't use much of computer resources

I have stalked with some viruses that AVG haven't find them immediately.

Electronics Engineer (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Provides good protection, but not appealing to have

Commentaires : It is getting the job done, but I wish it was more quiet and "in the background" and less present. The user interface is extremely simple so you wont be intimidated by any complicated settings.

I like most about AVG the scanning speed. It is very fast, even for large executables. It even searches within executables (the kind that have packed files within). The auto updates and customizable auto computer scans are great.

The really dislike the amount of popups it has of itself. All the time it will pop up an ad for itself, asking you to upgrade to the better version. This can be quite annoying.

Martinus Ignorence
Freelancer (Namibie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is an extraordinary option in contrast to hostile-to-malware programming with cutting-edge security highlights and a low cost. The instrument's center is to keep workstations from being contaminated by infections, worms, malware, trojans, [ransomware], spyware, spam, and [phishing] assaults.

Genuine - Time Security: AVG antivirus business Release refreshes behind the scenes without intruding on my work, and keeps the antivirus documents and administrations exceptional. In the event that there was a significant update AVG antivirus business Version would permit me to pick an opportunity to restart my PC.

I genuinely have no negative grumbles about AVG antivirus business Version.

Assistant Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Easy to use Antivirus

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

We utilize AVG Antivirus Business Edition for out cybersecurity and computer security needs. I love the ease of use across networked computers and ability to make/adjust master settings.

Integration and installation took a bit of time but once installed, maintenance was simple.

Richard
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Best Antivirus Software For The Price

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Over the past 9 years we have used AVG I have never had an issue or a problem that was not immediately solved by their friendly knowledgeable customer service

All the viruses I know it blocked and kept our website and station safe from hackers.

I really do not have any cons or additions to suggest

SENIOR MANAGER (Malaisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

an excellent enterprise software with global security features for enterprise users

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall a good enterprise software suite to complement enterprise systems and secure these assets against growing online threats

Backed by a global trusted brand. UI is large, easy to navigate and easy to use

Some features may consume more system memory than required. Sometimes flags false positives.

Daniel
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Commentaires : I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Greg
Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Safe from Hack Attacks

Commentaires : Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

Alexander
Project Administrator (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

AVG the old faithful

Commentaires : In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Darren
Services Manager (Australie)
Construction, 201-500 employés

AVG anti virus

Commentaires : Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs. Which is quite a good outcome with teenage kids and downloaded games. Very happy to recognise and pass on our positive review.

AVG has been my go to product for anti virus for many years. Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs.

We have not experienced any negative effects with AVG, as such I have no items to add to the cons list.

Steven
Unemployed (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Use Free AV

Commentaires : I really love this product. It's really the best AV out there, and it's free.

This Anti-Virus software is very reliable for being free. It not only protects and scans, it also fixes any errors it finds. You can quarantine any virus definitions and download them from an updated database. It has clean disk, fix errors, scan for viruses, and firewall. A very good tool for your protection.

To be honest I wouldn't change a thing about this software. There are so man others out there that do less but charge an exponential amount of money to use. Want protection for free, go with AVG.

Osamah
Student (Jordanie)
Réseaux informatiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Commentaires : Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!
it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both. it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches. Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield. through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally. The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Alexandru
CISO (Roumanie)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Commentaires : Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable. Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Randall
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

Commentaires : AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

christophere
Company founder (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Avg has effectively protected longerthen most

Commentaires : Avg has been a part of my life for years when I was young and everything was handed down because I was broke avg was there for me protecting me when I needed it most thank you avg

I would have to say first thing that comes to mind is they have offered free protection and quality protection at that to people who lack fgd budget for many years. Yes there paid service is far more exquisite in the aspect that it has more bells and whistles but regardless they have not only cared about profits which is very respectable and that holds merit and says alot about there company. what that tells me is they care about the customer. Avg has real time protection with a very frequently updated data base that contains all the new Trojans, worms, malware, ransomware and more that could potentially harm you. They efficiently watch all the right things in all the right places to catch what is coming in and going out. The avg crew are masters of there craft and can do anything your macafee and Norton can do and more I give them 2 thumbs up I'd give them 3 but I'm il equipped.

Down sides to avg is that they offer so much in avg for free that they have probably affected there own sales so cheers to them for truely caring about the customer

Solaris System Administrator (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

internet security with avg

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

I totally like this software but all internet security software doing same mistake not without avg internet security, that if you download some app or software some words are some content they can't find which is very useful to us and its telling antivirus?.i downloaded one app of my bank and everytime use internet message from bank avg says its mallware .sometimes these softwares are not finding whioch is mallware and which is safe messages or safe content., times they will block good reputed websites also.my suggestion to these softwares you update your scanning cotents and add more contents into it

Peter
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Commentaires : Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost.

First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

AVG Internet Security is almost more of a suite of programs than a single program. They constantly try to up-sell you another feature like TuneUp for your PC, etc. They even end their normal virus scans by telling you that your computer suffers from slowdown, but you can't fix that issue unless you purchase another piece of the program.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist (Malaisie)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

I feel protected with AVG

AVG truly protecting me and my online information. I have mistakenly installing a software a malware before, and many of my online information and password has been leaked to public. I only notice this problem after installing AVG Antivirus and AVG has warn me that many of my account password has been compromised.

Same as other antivirus software, AVG Antivirus will using too many resource on my computer when they deep scan my files system. I had to set the scanning session manually, instead of automatic because if the software is scanning it my working hours, it really will slowing down my computer about 50% slower than my computer normal speed.