Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Call Center Studio

Premier call center cloud optimisé par Google.

En savoir plus sur Call Center Studio

39 avis affichés

Emre kadir Ö.
Emre kadir Ö.
Mü teri Hizmetleri Tahsilat Uzman (R.-U.)
501-1 000 employés

its so good

5 il y a 3 ans

speed is my most like about this software. when i want to call its quickly fulfill. it is most important . thnk

useless is my least like about this software. I think I should create quick shortcuts for things I want to do.

Nazim S.
director (Turquie)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Call Center Studio Experience ( 4 years )

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : overall very easy. I can get any report I want. Instant view, control from phone. It is very easy to access from anywhere. Sound recordings are complete. thank you so much.

very easy to use and economically inexpensive. I can get support very fast.

This software is under the minuscule. I've been fine for 4 years.

Tamara Y.
International Operations & ASR coordinator (Turquie)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Rocky and Unpredictable

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I can easily contact any client I want with an internet connection and a head set.

I like the ease of use - it is quite easy to call and to follow up on previous calls done. Also like how every missed call is received via a voice mail message to my inbox.

So many connection problems. I call clients in Saudi Arabia and Egypt from Istanbul and I never know what to expect. Many days I would be lucky if I get to have a minute phone call with a client before he loses me or I lose him or I get stuck in a loop of the conversation and can no longer reach him. The connection problems really hinder my job and waste my time.

Çiğdem K.
Customer Support Director (Turquie)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

The best in the market

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is the first cloud product I experienced. It is much more flexible than the desktop products. It is fast and almost everything is possible.

Very easy to use. Admin panel is user friendly as well. Support is awesome. Great reporting options also they manage to prepare customized reports.

Not crucial but an individual dashboard would be nice to have.

Ayli̇n K.
Ayli̇n K.
Planing Manager (Turquie)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Aylin Kılıç -Planing Manager

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : overall comfortable to use, not complicated

User Friendly, simple, wide report opportunity, containing new technologies, accelerating

There may be information boxes in the menus

Kemal B.
Operations Director (Turquie)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Call Center Studio is our right hand.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They did almost everything what I requested.

The most important feature of Call Center Studio, It consolidated many critical features in one solution, It has advanced ACD solutions + Call Recording + Call Evaluation + Callback options + Integration with many other + Advanced IVR solutions +Rapid Support!

They did a lot of things beyond my imagination.

Trainer (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great system for monitoring calls and keeping track of representatives stats

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Call Center Studio has been great for helping me monitoring my representatives and making sure that they are getting the training that they need.

I really like the Live Call Listening It allows me to get a real-time assessment done on my representatives so that I can provide feedback. The status change feature is also one of my favorites because it allows me to see who is having a hard time on their calls. My favorite feature is that I can customize my dashboard to see what stats I am looking for. That is amazing.

It could be a little more user friendly when it comes to reading the stats. It can be confusing if you don't know what you are looking at

Gani can S.
Gani can S.
Customer Relations Manager - Call Center & Complaint Management Division (Turquie)
51-200 employés

Stable, a product with a good team. Alotech prove our cloud call center choice is right.

4 il y a 3 ans

Strong customer support, flexible and easy integration possibilities, pricing. Alotech is best solution to build professional call center with low costs.

Custom reports. We're not usual call center and we need some custom reports. But, Alotech can not provide us with these reports. Unfortunately, a high development fee is required for these simple reports.

Senior Call Center Specialist (Turquie)
1 001-5 000 employés

User friendly

5 il y a 4 ans

There is no complicate software. Because it is working on the cloud. Expert and professional company.

There is no anything I do not like.

Réponse de l'équipe de AloTech

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very much!

Onur can A.
Onur can A.
Business Development Specialist (Turquie)
Électronique grand public

excellent product to use, totally user friendly

5 il y a 4 ans

easy to use, one the cheapest platform that a firm can purchase, and also its consultants are super to work with!

Maybe the main screen can be changed,

Nazan Ö.
Customer Relations Manager (Turquie)
Impression, 51-200 employés

Every time I communicate, I have experienced that I am a valued customer

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : First of all, we use this software with pleasure, allowing us to reach our customers with easy installation. Detailed and clear reports help us to take the necessary actions to show us the numerical value of the work we do

I like helping, result-oriented, easy-to-travel, especially if your technical team needs help every hour, day by day, and it's nice to be ready to help you troubleshoot.

I know you are a self-developing company, but I think that there is not enough information about the system-related development changes and innovations. I do not like to be aware of innovations without asking or blending

Ahmet E.
BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ SERVİS DESTEK UZMAN (Pays-Bas)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 10 000+ employés

My thoughts on call center

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Frankly, I do not comment on this question without using the application in detail.

I do not use the software. My inner client uses it. Monitoring of calls on computer based on the information I receive from them. It is a nice feature to receive incoming calls over the computer without a phone, in my opinion.

It is very bad situation that this software does not work on google chrome browser.

Ufuk P.
Customer Service Manager (Turquie)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Why Call Center Studio

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are glad to have Call Center Studio as our cloud call center solution. It's been more than 4 years and ther had been no big issue, even for the basic problems or any request related implementation, they always solved on the time promised.

Ease of usage, speed, voice quality, integrability, interface.

We can say "chat", because we couldn't have chance to try yet. We may ask them in a while.

Serdar Y.
Crm & Call Center Manager (Turquie)
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés

Alotech is more than our business partner

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its enjoyable to work with them. They are always solution oriented. They are calling us a weekly and hard work for to be better call center.

usefull, language options, 24 hours support, they are constantly improving, system working nearly zero fault.

We dont have any like less. All is perfect with them since 5 years.

Inside Sales Representative (Turquie)

easy to use, cool UI.

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : integrations with salesforce is a good asset

integrations are easy to use also main panel is so simple. user friendly. But the most good part is customer support. they are all friendly and helpful.

sometimes I have some problems with operators when we are on call, but it's not a big deal. Alotech team fixes it quickly

Founder (Turquie)
Logiciels

Cheap, fast adopted and best customer experienced support team ever

Commentaires : We used ALOTECH to get payment on the phone

The software is very eased to use, also very quickly can integrate with your web services. What I most liked is their customer support. Account managers are very close contacted and know what they are doing.

Detailed on phone payment page integration with iyzico payment was a little bit hard. Especially if you are a marketplace startup and want to grab payment on the phone, you will definitely need support for integration.

Burak Ç.
Operation Lead (Turquie)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

New Generation Call Center

5 l’année dernière

Providing accessible to callings from anywhere without "blockages" Satisfying "default" reporting service

It is okay but merchant control panel can be redesign to be better

Nazim S.
CC Director (Turquie)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Alo tech evaluation

5 l’année dernière

user interface is very easy and reporting is made easy.

I had no problem this program. min 3,5 years

Asli Ö.
CALL CENTER MANAGER (Turquie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Make your dreams come true

Commentaires : Inbound,Outbound,report ,campaign management,

I can use it myself,I can get report ,I can listen to the calls

There is no feature I don't like,I am glad

Onder C.
Managing Director (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

I am satisfied with my experience.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have a good working cloud santral. This is enough :)

To able to direct incoming calls to my teammate easily. Managing time and day preferences to be online is easy. Sales staff is very helpful.

We should not wait for invoices. It must be online. I want to download my invoice. I also want recurring payment system with credit card.

Barış S.

Bilge burakhan Y.
Management Trainee (Turquie)

a magnificient product

5 il y a 4 ans

SAAS product Pay as go Expensive Great reporting system 7/24 help desk Google cloud platform

Maybe the logo could be better..

Zafer Ö.
Zafer Ö.
Çağrı Merkezi Yöneticisi (Turquie)
51-200 employés

excellent support, easy to integrate, easy to use,

4 il y a 3 ans

Usage is not mixed, the need for training is minimal. The management screens are very successful and satisfy the need. Simple and goal-driven. All critical data is easily accessible.

Although there are some shortcomings of outbound call reports, the technical support unit responds quickly.

Seda S.
Engagement Manager (Turquie)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Useful Call Center Studio

5 l’année dernière

comprehensible, simple, useful and always increases efficiency

The development part is progressing slowly ,Chat part is insufficient , needs to offer a faster solution

Assistant IT Manager, Enterprise Architect, Expert Developer (Suède)

850 plus IVR were installed in very short term. It was great.

4 il y a 3 ans

Software has a user friendly interface. Learning how to administrate all the features is very easy. Customer support is also quite well. They take remediation actions immediately when you informed an issue .

Reporting section is not scalable. You cannot design your own dashboard. But when you describe what you would like to see they develop the report for you.