Avis clients sur GoVisually

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur GoVisually

Éliminez les désagréments liés aux e-mails grâce à un outil de vérification abordable conçu pour livrer le travail plus rapidement. Partagez, révisez, obtenez une approbation en quelques heures et non en quelques semaines.

En savoir plus sur GoVisually

59 avis affichés

Garry S.
Art Director
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Minimalism is MAXIMUM"

Commentaires: Minimal use of clients time to proof, as well as minimal emails to communicate changes to the client, as well as minimal but very comprehensive proofing functionality. The learning curve to learn how to proof is very low, which leads us to happier clients!

Avantages: The reason I came to GoVisually is because of the minimum steps our clients have to see their proofs. Previously we used Mavenlink for media proofing, and even video proofing, but there were SO. MANY. STEPS. our clients had to go through, like signing up for a Mavenlink account and inconveniently forcing the client to educate themselves on Mavenlink’s proofing system, which takes time, as well as getting emails for every little (non-design) project changes, which takes more time; our clients don’t have that kind of time to spend on something that should be so simple. GoVisually is very direct, can send a link to the project without signing up for the system, and the proofing functionality is very minimal and comprehensive. And the emails my clients get are only design changes, that’s it! It’s a very lean and easy system to understand with very minimal steps to get to the proofing with a greater respect of using our clients time!

Inconvénients: I would like to see video proofing someday. At the moment I use Dropbox for this but if I can keep video proofing within GoVisually, I totally would

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 13/11/2019

Hi Garry,

Stoked to see your review for us! We're so happy that GoVisually is adding value to your business.

We're planning to introduce video support in future too.

Thank you for your love and support.

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Jesse V.
Senior Graphic Designer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Publié le 11/07/2018

"GoVisually is great tool that fills a unique space"

Avantages: Our marketing design team produces a lot of collateral, most of which are exported in PDF format. GoVisually was the best and one of the only tools of its kind that both supports PDFs and allows you to annotate them (Wake allows PDF uploads which can be commented on, but doesn't support annotations). The annotation tool set is simple, but it includes everything that most users will need, and our broader marketing and sales team was able to use it day one with few hiccups.

Inconvénients: As great as the PDF support is, it comes with a cost. When PDFs are uploaded they're rendered as images. This is fine in my cases, but our content team has expressed their annoyance at being able to use the browser's find text feature (ctrl + F) to location specific text in a layout. It would be great if GoVisually rendered PDFs without the conversion to images. The other issues we've had are due to organization, but the developers have stated that they're working on one of them. The first is project organization. Currently, projects of simply displayed in a single list and there's no way to sort or group them into sections. We have 100+ projects easily, and it's struggle to find the right project at times (we don't want to lose the information from old projects and there's no archive and retrieve system that would reduce this burden). Adding a search function would make things a tad easier, but it's not available yet. GoVisually has stated that they're working on an organization system for projects and I'll be excited to see that. I don't know if the developers have one available, but a public roadmap for the tool would be great so users can see the features they're working on. Trello does a fantastic job of this, and even use Trello boards to collect user feature requests.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 18/07/2018

Hi Jesse,

We are so stoked to see your review for us. Thank you for your continuous support and our next product release will definitely address all the cons that you have mentioned.

• Publié le 11/07/2018
Megan D.
Art Coordinator
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"The login is problematic and sometimes new revisions get tucked behind old ones."

Avantages: Quick link function is useful. Basic uploading is useful. Adding new viewers is easy.

Inconvénients: The login is unnecessary. I wish we could turn that function off. Getting back to the place where you can see all of the proofs is unclear to our clients. They also can't find their other versions on mobile. It's difficult to see older versions. If a client approved an older version, it shows up as approval on everything uploaded before and after that.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 12/07/2018

Hi Megan

Firstly thank you for taking the time to write a feedback for us. Happy to see you are enjoying the core features of GoVisually. So sorry to hear about your experience on the reviewer-login and revisions. We'd love to chat to you further about this via email.

Kirti

• Publié le 03/07/2018
Brandon O.
Art, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2019

"Makes the design reviewing process easier"

Commentaires: Overall, this tool has made things much better for my workflow. The improvements far outweigh the drawbacks. For our company, the cost is manageable and is a good investment.

Avantages: Before GoVisually, I was getting reviews from everywhere: paper printouts, emails, verbal walk-ups to my desk. Projects were getting stalled because requests for review got buried in email and under piles of papers on desks. It was hard to know how to prioritize edits from different managers, and often edits would be doubled up or would contradict each other. GoVisually streamlined the review process so I don't miss edits, I don't needlessly print out projects anymore, and my users can collaborate and corroborate their edits. Projects get finished faster. Versions are easily sorted so I know people are seeing the latest version.

Inconvénients: My complaints are mostly feature related. My biggest issue is that you can't archive projects. This seems like a big miss. My second biggest issue is that there's no way to control or customize email notifications. It's still slightly unclear to me how my users receive emails. Since this tool is meant to streamline communication, I think there should be a way to dictate how those notification emails go out, and at what stage in the review process. The interface is clunky for some of my users. I think the two panel menu on the right side to access comments and old revisions is a bit cumbersome. On bigger files, sometimes you can't zoom out wide enough to see the whole file.

• Publié le 18/06/2019
Hursh D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Easy to use, simple and effective for our needs"

Avantages: Go-visually works very quickly and fast. We find a lot of proofing softwares are quite slow when uploading and navigating but Go Visually is quick! The UX is nice and simple. It doesn't take long for new staff or clients to use it at all and it is very effective for communicating changes to new and existing web designs. The sharing options are nice but the sharing links are too long - bring back the short link. All in all, it suits us very nicely for our needs.

Inconvénients: No ability to create folders for projects, so you have to create new proof's as stand alone and without folders which is not very nice for organisation. I am told the folder feature is coming soon but we are still waiting for that.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Lead Creative Designer
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2019

"Great Product and Customer Service"

Commentaires: Our approval processes in house have been streamlined so much rather than sending copious PDFs which clog up the e-mail server. This way everyone gets notified of changes and everyone can say their piece without 100 e-mails being sent.

Avantages: I love that it's super simple to use with no frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin and with improvements being made all the time with the platform it just keeps getting better and better. The bet part is that commenters and reviewers don't need to make an account in order to provide feedback which speeds the whole process up ten-fold!

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can be a bit buggy but that's the same for any piece of software / technology. It would be great for reviewers who log in to have a "walk through" automatically play to show them how the software works.

Hi there,

Thank you very much! Really appreciate your valuable support and feedback for our software.

We try to patch any bugs we notice as soon as we spot one. You can reach out to us anytime if you spot any issue with our program.

Also, we're designing a process for reviewers to easily understand how to use our tools at their first login.

Ashley P.
Business Manager
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

"Great Product"

Commentaires: So far our experience has been great. We are informed when the site will be down ahead of time and the ability to discuss issues with the staff is awesome

Avantages: The ease of uploading art to the system to allow our customers to review and make revisions directly on the mock up.

Inconvénients: I like the software I would like to see some price breaks for customers who have been with the company for a while.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 06/11/2019

Hi Ashley,

Glad to know you're loving what we've built. Thank you for your continuous support and feedback.

We'll be working on more pricing options on GoVisually soon.

Sales Rep
Textile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2019

"Great Use"

Commentaires: It has been great, there may be some miscommunication but that is just a translation between the customer and the rep.

Avantages: I love the fact that my customers are able to see everything and have direct access to our artist and their art. Its very easy to move between the rep and customer and artists. Their is no longer the be the messenger for the customer.

Inconvénients: Not sure if this is on our end, but better organization per rep and their accounts.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to give us a good feedback. We're happy that your team and clients find GoVisually easy to use and helpful at work.

If you need any assistance, feel free to reachout to us over chat from our website.

• Publié le 10/06/2019
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

"Great Proofing Software!"

Commentaires: I have had a very positive experience with GoVisually. It makes works very well for our company!

Avantages: I like all of the functions and the ease of use when it comes to making edits to a piece.

Inconvénients: I wish you could make sub-folders. This would be a hugely beneficial feature for our company.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are actually planning on introducing sub-folders to GoVisually. We release updates every month and our roadmap is packed with new features for release till Q3 2019. You can read more here:

Shobhita I.
Freelance Teacher and Trainer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 01/06/2019

"Great Customer Support for a well thought and designed product!"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been great so far and I am looking forward to continue using the tool!!!

Avantages: I love the customer support of the company. They are responsible, responsive and almost instant with their responses. As an academician, I work a lot with content dedicated for kids. Supervising on my team's lesson plans and other teaching material, which involves a lot of designing, demands lot of reviews and multiple levels of changes. I used GoVisually trial product and it eased my process of supervision to the greatest level. Simple and brilliant features like comments over the area of changes, helped my team understand the corrections much quicker.

Inconvénients: The pricing could have been a little more affordable and a detailed demonstration of the use of product should have been available on a public forum like YouTube.

Hi Sobitha,

Stoked to see your review for us!

Thank you for your feedback, means a lot to us. I have taken your suggestion to our team and we're now working on producing detailed tutorial videos!

Team GoVIsually

• Publié le 01/06/2019
Morgan K.
Relationship Manager
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Perfect for everything you need"

Commentaires: Its a very user friendly program for both the admin as well as the accounts. Anytime we have had a question Go Visually has been friendly and readily available. No one likes to 'wait on hold' for hours or wait for a return phone call that never comes. You never have to worry about that with Go Visually. When have even emailed them with questions and the got back to us right away. They are frequently enhancing their program to make it even better than it already is.

Avantages: When someone signs in to see their art they also have to ability to see all of the art in their portfolio at the same time. As an administrator its really easy to add new projects, remove old ones and request revisions. Just in case you forgot what change was made to the art you can click the revisions button and see all of the versions that came before it, as well as the comment that was made on that version that led to the revision. The program also allows you to 'download' the art and attach it to an email. (you have the option to turn this feature on or off for each individual account). As an admin I can see all of the accounts in the system including all of the art that was uploaded. Sometimes this helps to generate new ideas as well as give me the ability to show other groups an idea of what their concepts would look like EX: "what the words would look like if they were turned vertically instead of horizontally" without having the artist do a lot more work for a design that might be rejected in the end. Honestly this program can do just about anything you want it to and clients love being part of the process!!

Inconvénients: When a project it uploaded. Go Visually sends out an email notification to every person that is listed as a reviewer on that account. Think of it like this... "XYZ school" is the account. There are PTA shirts, Soccer shirts, Beta club shirts, etc. When someone from the beta club makes a revision to their art all of the people on the account (i.e. the soccer coach, the PTA admin, etc) get notified that a revision was made. This can easily be solved by making 'accounts' for people and not 'organizations' but I wish we could assign an email to a piece of art and when revisions were made only that person was notified. The only other concern is that when Go Visually sends an 'invite' email to a new user to let them know they have art to review it has 2 links in the email with very little instruction. One of the links will take the reviewer directly to the art. Where they can leave a comment asking for a revision. The only problem is that when the revision is complete they are not notified. This is because on the initial email (with the 2 links) they should have clicked the other link to login and essentially 'setup their account' (clearer direction would be great here.) If they are not officially logged into the Go Visually portal they will never receive additional notifications. As an admin I can resend them an invite but they have to erase the cookies or the computer recognizes them and just lets them in and the process repeats itself.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 14/11/2019

Hi Morgan,

We're stoked to see your review for us! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Thrilled to know that you're loving what we've built!

Our team will reach out to you to help you with the review process.

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Harrison B.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Great software"

Avantages: It's easy to use, has all of the features that we need, and serves our needs well. Its very easy to share designs and proofs with other people with a simple link, rather than having to ask them to create an account It's very intuitive for our clients.

Inconvénients: One thing that we would like to see is folders to keep our projects more organised We are having to spend a good amount of admin time occasionally deleting old projects

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 14/11/2019

Hi Harrison,

Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually. Happy to know that we're adding value to your business.

We'll be releasing folder function in early 2020. You're going to love it.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Lisa B.
Production Designer
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2019

"GoVisually Review"

Avantages: Commenting is easy to use and view. It's fairly easy to upload projects and create new projects. The commenting and approval feature is the best aspect of this software. It's pretty easy to share projects and tell which reviewers have gotten into a project to review it.

Inconvénients: It would be great to include a feature for reviewers to "approve with changes," so that they can be excluded from future revisions and their approval can be visible when a new file is uploaded, rather than having to go back to prior versions to find out whether they approved a previous version. It would also be nice to have a way to categorize the projects into different folders or some way of organizing them so that they are not just in one long list. It would be nice if it were less work to get into the previous versions of a file that is posted to find out the conversation that took place. Right now clicking through takes a few steps. It would also be helpful to include a feature so that it is clear of the document contains multiple pages. Right now reviewers might not be aware that there are multiple pages in a document because it is not very clear from the getgo upon opening the file.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 13/11/2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to know you'refinding it easy to use GoVisually at work.

We're already working on some of the cons you've mentioned such as adding folders and improving reviewer interface. I'll definitely take up your feedback to the team and see how we can solve then in our future updates.

• Publié le 30/10/2019
Lauren H.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2019

"Edits Made Easy"

Commentaires: GoVisually has made our organization more efficient and productive in reviewing designed projects. I don't know how we functioned without it.

Avantages: I feel like GoVisually took our company out of the dark ages of leaving edits marked up on a printout. We are able to collect edits from inside and outside of our agency with ease with little training time for our clients. It really is just user-friendly and easy to use and I appreciate not having to spend hours to learn how to use a new product or show a client how to use that new product. I also really enjoy that multiple individuals can review at the same time. It cuts editing and review time making our agency more productive.

Inconvénients: I would love to see this software more integrated with other platforms, specifically a project management software like Asana. This would make our team even more productive using this product as we wouldn't have to alert other team members when a piece of marketing collateral is ready to be updated.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 17/10/2019

Hi Lauren,

We're stoked to see your review. Happy to know that you're gaining value using GoVisually.

We'll be developing integrations soon next year. This will make proofing lot more easier for you.

• Publié le 16/10/2019
Megan P.
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2019

"GoVisually for a non-profit theater"

Avantages: I think the software is great and it's super simple to use. Everyone that I invite to review my projects seem to have ease managing through the workspace. I enjoy having several options of markers to draw attention to a specific change that needs to be made. The addition of the arrow has made a huge difference to my review process, because I don't always want to mark up the copy itself.

Inconvénients: There are some people on my reviewer list that never receive email invites to proof my projects. I've done everything I can think to do and advised them to take certain actions, but they still never receive them. I can still give them access with the link, it just becomes a nuisance when I have to do that with every new draft.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 17/06/2019

Hi Megan,

We're thrilled to know that you are loving our product.

I have taken up the issue you mentioned in our meeting today. Our tech team will look into it, please reach out to us over chat if you face further issues in future.

Chris M.
Design Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Marketing Images Review Tool"

Commentaires: The experience of using the software and the support we have and from Customer Support lead is fantastic. I feel that GoVisually are committed to this product and it will continue to evolve it and support our business.

Avantages: Simple to use interface
Allows multiple people to review images and provides a clear audit trail of changes
It really engages people in the review and sign-off process across our business

Inconvénients: As we use this system quite extensively, we are finding the filing system and archiving a bit basic

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 29/10/2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. Glad to know you're enjoying the experience and that GoVisually is adding value to Swift Group.

We'll definitely address the cons that you have mentioned in our future update.

Kara H.
Junior Art Director
Événementiel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/06/2019

"Solid Option For Teams Simple to Moderate Designs"

Commentaires: GoVisually, as mentioned above, is not favored by the bulk of our team (non-creatives and clients) BUT it makes life bearable for the creative team so we continue to use it for our santity and appreciate the investment in continued improvements.

Avantages: I love that you can organize projects, attach files to comments mark comments as resolved as that are addressed.

Inconvénients: - NO TEXT EDITING. This is number critical and it's missing BIG TIME. You need to be able to highlight text/markup text directly. - Though I find it very easy to understand, non-creative users often push back on its use and label it 'not user-friendly'. - Too many emails so people ignore them, but then don't receive a notification when a comment has a question posted to it and conversation is then stalled. - The organization of the project structure - It would be much better to have reviewers assigned on a FILE basis, not by PROJECT

• Publié le 16/06/2019
Laura C.
Textile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2019

"Go Visually - Pretty Good"

Commentaires: Go Visually has been great for getting a design in front of lots of people without lots of emailing back and forth - a definite plus for our business.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to comment on a work, or outline certain sections of the design.

Inconvénients: There is no distinguishing "instructional comment" that lets you tell people what you've changed when you add a new design - you have to use a regular comment, which can get lost in review. It is difficult for people to see what's changed when they have to switch back and forth between design versions to see old comments.

Hi Laura,

Happy to see your team gaining value from GoVisually.

I'll take up your suggestion to our product team. Such a feature makes a lot of sense and can really help in multiple revisions. We are developing version compare and it'll be coming soon, having an instructional comment over it can be very helpful.

Ralph M.
Marketing Manager
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2019

"Great software for any department involving designing"

Commentaires: The biggest business problem we are solving is being able to collaborate in real time on designs. We need inputs from different departments and this helps greatly.

Avantages: I like that teams are able to collaborate and provide feedback on visuals created by marketing. We work on labels and graphic design on a regular basis and need approvals from regulatory and other departments in the organization. This software helps greatly!

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I dislike. Except in the new update, when I am reviewing designs, in the right tab at the bottom it asks me to select under which category I want to navigate to. For eg. If i am reviewing a design in 'Finalized', after I am done with this I will want to see other designs under this category. But instead, it shows me the navigation button with 'Needs Approval' on it. This means I have select the category again to get to the designs which I was reviewing.

Hi Ralph,

We're thrilled to know that you are gaining value from our product. Thank you for taking time to review GoVIsually.

I have passed on your feedback to our tech team and they'll get it fixed soon.

Anthony M.
Graphics Lead
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2019

"GoVisually review after a year"

Avantages: I like that it's easy to use and understand, it's also a great value for the price. I also like that it stores revisions, so users can go back and see if changes they requested were implemented. The new ability to mark files as completed or needing changes was a great add. I also like being able to respond to comments directly in the software.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it can be buggy at times, for example, sometimes I can't get the page to load. I also don't like that there isn't anyway to disable being able to download the PDF out of GoVisually.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 14/06/2019

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for giving us an honest review. We're happy that you are gaining value from our product.

We are about to release disable download functionality within 2 weeks. We also, try to fix all bugs as we spot them. If you happen to spot any bugs, reachout to us over chat and we'll get it fixed asap.

Lynne H.
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/06/2019

"Great Product at a Reasonable Price"

Commentaires: As a Graphic Designer, this has made the proofing process SO much better than the alternative of marking up PDF's or typing changes directly into an email. Requests are easier to track and respond to, and the process stays much more simple and organized.

Avantages: This software has significantly improved my work flow with clients. Proofing large documents and reviewing and submitting feedback has always been a tremendous challenge in my field, but this system has completely streamlined that process for myself and my clients.

Inconvénients: It does have a few bugs. When clients share proof links, some people are asked to login with a user/password, while others are able to access the content without issue. It's always a bit of an embarrassment when I have to generate a new link for the people getting the login page first. The new link usually solves the problem, but can hurt the timeline if I'm not able to see and respond with a new link quickly.

• Publié le 17/06/2019
Whitney W.
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Great product for requesting approvals"

Commentaires: It helps me with all the documents I upload and having a central location to view them. It saves me from having to use email to share documents.

Avantages: I love that I can easily upload and share various documents that I design to request approvals and get edits.

Inconvénients: I wish the share link stayed the same. Also some users need more help using it.

envoyé par Clockwork Studio le 05/06/2019

Hi Whitney,

We're thrilled that you're loving GoVisually. Thank you very much for your support and feedback.

We're working on something new for the share link and it'll be out soon. I'm sure you'll love it.

• Publié le 31/05/2019
Camille M.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Really good interface !"

Commentaires: Overall, it makes my job easier as I use it every other day, it is simply a good idea in a good layout.

Avantages: It is much better than what we used to do earlier ! The client used to print our design, write comments on it with a bad writing and send us a pdf of that, again and again. It was really time consuming just understanding what we had to edit. But thanks to GoVisually, this job is easier, more clear and less source of potential errors.

Inconvénients: What I don't really think is clear is the comment icon on a project. For me it was more obvious before, when it was a little red button, but I wish at the time it could have been green when the notification was validated.

Hi Camille,

Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually.

We're happy to know our product has made work easier for your team!

We'll certainly work your suggestions to make proofing easier and more intuitive for all.

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Alexandra F.
Event Producer
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Good for graphics - needs improvement for copy"

Commentaires: Overall, GoVisually has been our go-to source for all graphic editing at my company. With a few more feature upgrades, I think we would be very happy.

Avantages: For graphic design editing, the software works really well. You are able to easily highlight changes needed and all members on the project and easily see those changes and add to them.

Inconvénients: The tools provided are not great for large amounts of copy editing. I hope in future version they improve upon this to strike words, highlight words to change, etc.

• Publié le 12/06/2019
Director of Design Services
Design, 11-50 employés

"Extremely Helpful"

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: Streamlined revisions process, high value for product and account management. GV is the best.

Inconvénients: Login / pw and viewing can sometimes be confusing for clients. More mobile friendly.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your review, we're thrilled to see you loving GoVisually!

We're working hard to make proofing easier for your team and clients, if you have any suggestions on how your experience can be improved please let us know.