The best platform for cloud storage.

Publié le 06/12/2018
Lina margarita H.
Selection Consultant
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am delighted with the application, I do not have many complaints to give it, and for my company it worked great, I love that it provides me with excellent access to the platform from anywhere.

Avantages: It is the most complete software I have found when I want to store my data online, it keeps them securely in the cloud and I can also access them when and where I want since it has a platform anywhere, that is, mobile or PC. I share my files safely, quickly and efficiently thanks to HiDrive.

Inconvénients: Actually, so far I have had zero problems with the program, works wonderfully and fulfills each of its functions in a professional manner; although I would like them to solve a small leak that sometimes exists in the program with the information, it has not happened to me, but many of my clients have complained about it.

HiDrive, a software in a state of inactivity that diverts you from success

Publié le 05/12/2018
Andres R.
Assistant university professor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This App is still in beta, because it has a long way to go as it needs many updates and things to be corrected, so as long as the updates are going at a good pace, the software will be on the right track.

Avantages: This is a very well executed application, since it has a high range of well-adapted tools and coupled with the well-designed interface, which has a striking, ostentatious and intrepid design.

Inconvénients: It also has negative details, how some unnecessary tools, and also the flow of uncertain speed, which sometimes causes constant highs and lows in the application causing it to stop in the worst case.

The creative storage solution

Publié le 20/09/2018
Mauricio C.
Jefe de Tienda
Textile, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very difficult to find a software that works so fast and is as simple to manage as this one, its database stores from the files that are attached to the mail.

Inconvénients: I can not think of something that I dislike of HiDrive, your system does the tasks quickly and is very well thought out for the users.

Great software for storage in the cloud

Publié le 18/10/2018
Marlene T.
Coach
Presse écrite, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: HiDrive is an incredible software for the storage of documents and files of all kinds through a cloud account, thanks to this feature you can access your files from any device. It has 5 GB free, this is very effective when sharing these files with other users.

Inconvénients: Until now everything in this software I liked HiDrive is a software very complemented with unique features, I can not find something that I dislike.

Solution for backups instantly

Publié le 18/10/2018
Ramon T.
Plant Manager
Matériaux de construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With the use of this software our user experience has been the best in the world, we have the fastest loading and unloading base of the moment and you can create the accounts that are necessary in the shortest possible time.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you do not get load options of any kind on the server and that bothers me a lot, you should add more options to configure the server.

I recommend this app

Publié le 19/10/2018
Mariana I.
Senior Consultant
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is good to be able to search in Dropbox the photos / files that you have saved, I think the software could be better.

Avantages: It has a good design software and allows you to store in a cloud the records of the company and find in it what you want that you have stored.

Inconvénients: I think it's too simple, they need to add more features.

Great software with extensive storage of documents and files in the cloud.

Publié le 06/12/2018
Juan M.
Blogger
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in one place, HiDrive collects storage even from email and has a wide capacity even in its free version.

Avantages: We make backups to store important documents and files in order to have the certainty of not losing any important information. HiDrive has been the solution to put aside those physical files that are difficult when finding the specific information.

Inconvénients: I would be very happy to see new updates and options, it is a great software that should not be left behind as an interface.

Easy and fast backup solution based in EU

Publié le 29/06/2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fantastic solution for backup and file/photo/link-sharing, very fast and reliable. Connectable with Dropbox for album/photos sharing.

Avantages: User interface is very clean and simple, easy to understand and to use it without problems in minutes after making an account. Very fast upload and download. Sharing is done perfectly. User experience is great.

Inconvénients: More setting options would be helpful. File manager is barely acceptable. There are no upload options of any type.