Publié le 24/11/2017
Neeraj G.
Co Founder
Services d'information, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: head master "Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon. The systems log everything, who is accessing currently, how many customers I've got till now, how much money we have charged, and which product needs a replacement. Even if I am away, I can have a track of everything with me. Having the peace of mind whilst I'm away from the salon is priceless. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done. Thank you Salonist for such priceless software"

Inconvénients: Can minimize the customer gathering details.But the Overall Software is awesome and we loved it lot.It manages every thing we need.

Best software for my salon.

Publié le 06/09/2018
Zin lang L.
Salon Owner
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easily solve the problem of Appointments management.

Avantages: I am using salonist from the last 4 months. Now I manage my salon task easily as compare to before 4 months. I like its Easy Management of Salon Appointments feature. Salonist's members are also helpful they support me in learning this software. Thank you salonist team!

Inconvénients: It is not multi lingual. Apart from this it is perfect software.

Wonderful Software!!!

Publié le 24/11/2017
Technical Content Writer
Services d'information, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: The best thing about this software is that it always keep the entire record of the customer in an impressive way. It is manageable and very easy to access.

Inconvénients: Till now, I don't find any flaw. But I am looking forward to further enhancement of this wonderful software. Salonist you rock