Avis clients sur 8x8 Communications Cloud

par 8X8

• Service client

En savoir plus sur 8x8 Communications Cloud

Cloud communications platform that brings real-time analytics, virtual contact center, and unified communications into single solution.

En savoir plus sur 8x8 Communications Cloud

20 avis affichés

Tatyanna B.
Office Administrative Assistant
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2019

"Very Convenient! "

Commentaires: Overall I love 8x8 I truly enjoy the conference calls, the fact I can arrange calls choose the host for other people not only myself! I arrange for my boss to have calls, I receive real time confirmation as to who accepts the invite to join her conference call as well! 8x8 is very convenient, when I hover over an employee's name I am able to tell if they are away, busy , or available. I am also supplied with extension and direct dial. I highly recommend this program, especially for businesses with multiple offices.

Avantages: I have caller ID on my computer when a call comes through.
It offers the option to video chat.
I am able to schedule calls for my director. The calls have the option to be recurring!
Super Cool features!

Inconvénients: I do not like that the software rings my computer and my phone simultaneously. There probably is a feature to disable however.
I also do not like that when I forward my calls, I do not have a caller Id to know that I am receiving a forwarded call from the office. However, again this could be user error and or my phone's setting. :)

• Publié le 05/02/2019
Kimberly H.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Initial review of 8x8"

Commentaires: Thus far my experience has been completely positive. The product is very easy to use. The intuitive menu makes navigating simple, even for luddites like myself. Being able to quickly and easily switch from calling to texting (or do them at the same time) is exactly what I was looking for. The call quality has been better than my prior service, though I have had some static-filled calls. There weren't enough to make me question the service though. Setting up a web meeting is easy, one-click easy, and screen sharing works perfectly. For participants on phones, they are asked to download the 8x8 app in order to join the web meeting, but once they do any future meetings are one-click entry. I have had a few clients struggle to get into the meetings but honestly that seems to be user-error and there have been no difficulties with mac v. pc, etc. Overall, I'm very pleased with the service and recommend giving them a try if you're in the market.

Avantages: Everything is in one place, on one dashboard - phone, fax, text messaging, calendaring, web meeting with video and screen sharing. Adding lines with company growth is easy as well.

Inconvénients: It took a few weeks from initial order to the actual installation meeting with tech support BUT there is tech support! I wasn't able to test the texting feature while in the porting process.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Cheri D.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"8x8 review"

Commentaires: Not great. We will be switching once our contract is up.

Avantages: I do like the ability to be able to access your phones remotely. I occasionally work from home and it is helpful to be able to transfer the phones to my cell.

Inconvénients: We have had so many issues with our office lines and customer service has not been able to resolve the issue after multiple calls and hours of time spent on the phone with them.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Cinthya G.
Office Lead
  • Publié le 29/11/2019

"This is an amazing dialer software for mid to large size contact centers."

Commentaires: Very pleased with the overall experience, 8x8 is an amazing tool for Contact Center and call-driven interactions, keep in mind you will still need a softphone software to sync it with. I would gladly recommend 8x8 to other users.

Avantages: This an optimal tool for many platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, and many other softphone platforms, it allows multi-way calls and also comes with its own monitoring/Storing platform which is suitable for Quality assurance and overall interaction tracking.

Inconvénients: It can come a little pricey, and, its UI is a little too mechanical compared to other platforms in the market. nonetheless, its capabilities overcompensate for such details.

• Publié le 29/11/2019
David L.
Litigation & Technology Specialist
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

"Great product!"

Avantages: Ease of use and iOS app. Also, the Office 365 add-in works great.

Inconvénients: Need to download the software to take control and share screen during presentations.

Mario D.
General Manager
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Lack of MMS was a deal breaker"

Commentaires: We were not thrilled with our current provider and decided to try 8X8 after the sales person has courted us for a while. We quickly realized that the lack of MMS was a deal breaker and informed the sales person that we would not be moving forward. We didn't get a reply, but assumed no news was good news. A few months later our credit card started being charged. A few hours on the phone later, we are assured that everything has been taken care or, that our account was canceled and we would be getting a refund. Several days later our card was charged again, followed by an email stating that we would be charged a cancellation fee. Replying to that email us in touch with a person in the cancellation department who had no clue about what had transpired earlier. I sent her all the documentation including the email we have sent the sales person asking for our service to be canceled thinking that was the end of it. After a few days I sent another email to make sure everything has been resolved which has gone unanswered. Several days later we got another email stating that the cancellation is taking place, and our credit card would be charged. I tried replying to that email as it stated to do so if it was in error only to get an auto reply stating that I reached an email address in error. I resorted to getting a new credit card and hopefully this is the last we'll hear from them. Will not be using them if they are the last VOIP provider on the planet.

Avantages: Did not try most things as MMS is a must feature for us.

Inconvénients: Lack of MMS. Lack of communication. Dishonesty.

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Greg M.
Vp
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/01/2020

"Use their VOIP line "

Commentaires: Very satisfied with the product overall and will continue to use it.

Avantages: Great calling app with a lot of features. Connection is generally good if you have LTE or fibre optic wifi.

Inconvénients: Drop calls if connection isn’t strong. Also wish you could text pictures in the app for the cell phone.

• Publié le 04/01/2020
Sr Program Manager
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"My Experience"

Avantages: One of the things that attracted me to the 8x8 platform was that I was able to record conversations automatically and that it also announced if I was being recorded.

Inconvénients: I didn't enjoy that the customer support team took too much time to resolve an issue due to updates on the platform. Sometimes new releases were buggy and required me to download a previous version.

• Publié le 22/11/2019
AE
Services d'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2019

"it's ok"

Avantages: Helpful to use on phone, desktop. they just updated the interface which is better than the previous one. looks nice

Inconvénients: Bad quality, dropped calls, not intuitive software

• Publié le 13/03/2019
Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Great product, awful customer service"

Avantages: Relatively intuitive to use and good functionality.

Inconvénients: When looking to upgrade our package we had huge issues, including 2 days with no phones. When trying to rectify this the customer support team were really difficult to contact and not very helpful.

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Kim A.
division manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2019

"Perfect Product for our needs"

Commentaires: I would recommend them highly for businesses.

Avantages: After much research we went with 8x8. Their customer support and ease of use was the deciding factor. After getting everything was imported I had 90 days of unlimited support. They helped me set up the call flows and explained all the terminology that you need to know when going digital.

Inconvénients: We wanted to add out on music on hold. as I have different music for different lines, after much searching by both myself ans support it was determined that the system does not allow for this.

• Publié le 08/02/2019
Jonathan Z.
Staff Accountant
  • Publié le 27/05/2019

"Solid Voice Software"

Commentaires: Great overall, the platform allows for some solid customer service and overall voice service, just needs some tweaking when it comes to compatibility but other than that it is a great platform.

Avantages: This is great software for voice and customer service, I used it for more than 2 years on a daily basis and it delivered especially when it comes to Out-of-office hours since it records the voicemails and sends them directly into your email's inbox.

Inconvénients: It was a bit clunky during my years of usage but by the tail end of my relationship with this platform it became lighter and lighter, hopefully, the developers have made it a smoother software by this date and time.

• Publié le 27/05/2019
Candace A.
Administrative Assistant
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2019

"Easy to communicate with my coworkers "

Avantages: I found that this is nice when working in an office setting. Transferring and tracking calls while working in an office at at home has been easy and reliable. I like that the fax, phone, and messaging are all located in a place where I can see the icons and if they need my attention.

Inconvénients: I wish there way a way for me to take notes in the phone call management screen.

• Publié le 23/01/2019
Daphne F.
Office administrator
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

"Conference calls"

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: This feature makes scheduling conference calls easy.

Inconvénients: The app will not load from time to time.

Larry R.
Legal Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"8x8 is a very reliable program to streamline office communication"

Avantages: Like that everything (email, fax, telephone) is accessible from you desktop.

Inconvénients: We have only been using 8x8 for a little over a year but I can not recall and negative issues.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Ana T.
customer support
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2019

"8x8 user "

Commentaires: 8X8 helps us interact with our customer in a convenient way of improving the business.

Avantages: It is very simple to use, all the functions are understandable. Is an accessible service, you can login from anywhere there is internet.

Inconvénients: There is a lot of service down time, sometimes it takes a while for the software work again.

• Publié le 20/10/2019
Ronnie M.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/11/2019

"8x8"

Avantages: It is a good system over all. The phones generally seem to work and they are reasonably priced. The only downside I see is that they are not as tech focused as some competitors. A few others have been more innovative (voicemails as emails, able to combine multiple companies under one call in, etc).

Inconvénients: It’s not priced that well compared to competitors that offer more.

• Publié le 09/11/2019
Manger of Customer Success/Support
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

" used as tool for interoffice communication"

Avantages: it connected to our phones and made it easy to talk and chat with coworkers. Could click on coworker's name just to call them.

Inconvénients: It seemed like it worked well for the most part. Every now and again it would crash and we wouldn't be able to access our phones or chat.

• Publié le 15/06/2018
Customer Success Manager/Solutions Consultant
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Great for Phone"

Commentaires: It's a great platform for streamlining communication between clients and having visibility across multiple platforms.

Avantages: I liked that I didn't really have to set anything up. My voicemails came directly to my email so I could retrieve them and listen to them quickly. This helped a lot when my company went to WFH during the pandemic as I wasn't in the office to receive phone calls. This made it easy to continue to receive them while I was away.

Inconvénients: I really didn't use the landline phone that much as most clients connected with me over email but didn't have any issues when they did. Again, it was really helpful to be able to use the system remotely when my company had us all working from home.

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Manager of Digital Operations
Études de marché, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2019

"Very glitchy"

Avantages: In the few occasions this was properly functioning, it was easy to use for our company's internal communications. The messenger portion works fine for what it is.

Inconvénients: The phone portion is extremely glitchy. Calls are often dropped and when they are not there is poor quality for the person on the other end. I had issues where I could not answer calls and if I tried my entire computer would freeze. After multiple times reaching out to the customer service I gave up and stopped trying to use it.

• Publié le 24/05/2019