Very Convenient!

Tatyanna B.
Office Administrative Assistant
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I love 8x8 I truly enjoy the conference calls, the fact I can arrange calls choose the host for other people not only myself! I arrange for my boss to have calls, I receive real time confirmation as to who accepts the invite to join her conference call as well! 8x8 is very convenient, when I hover over an employee's name I am able to tell if they are away, busy , or available. I am also supplied with extension and direct dial. I highly recommend this program, especially for businesses with multiple offices.

Avantages: I have caller ID on my computer when a call comes through.
It offers the option to video chat.
I am able to schedule calls for my director. The calls have the option to be recurring!
Super Cool features!

Inconvénients: I do not like that the software rings my computer and my phone simultaneously. There probably is a feature to disable however.
I also do not like that when I forward my calls, I do not have a caller Id to know that I am receiving a forwarded call from the office. However, again this could be user error and or my phone's setting. :)

Perfect Product for our needs

Publié le 08/02/2019
Kim A.
division manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would recommend them highly for businesses.

Avantages: After much research we went with 8x8. Their customer support and ease of use was the deciding factor. After getting everything was imported I had 90 days of unlimited support. They helped me set up the call flows and explained all the terminology that you need to know when going digital.

Inconvénients: We wanted to add out on music on hold. as I have different music for different lines, after much searching by both myself ans support it was determined that the system does not allow for this.

Solid Voice Software

Publié le 27/05/2019
Jonathan Z.
Staff Accountant
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great overall, the platform allows for some solid customer service and overall voice service, just needs some tweaking when it comes to compatibility but other than that it is a great platform.

Avantages: This is great software for voice and customer service, I used it for more than 2 years on a daily basis and it delivered especially when it comes to Out-of-office hours since it records the voicemails and sends them directly into your email's inbox.

Inconvénients: It was a bit clunky during my years of usage but by the tail end of my relationship with this platform it became lighter and lighter, hopefully, the developers have made it a smoother software by this date and time.

Easy to communicate with my coworkers

Publié le 23/01/2019
Candace A.
Administrative Assistant
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I found that this is nice when working in an office setting. Transferring and tracking calls while working in an office at at home has been easy and reliable. I like that the fax, phone, and messaging are all located in a place where I can see the icons and if they need my attention.

Inconvénients: I wish there way a way for me to take notes in the phone call management screen.

8x8 is a very reliable program to streamline office communication

Publié le 01/08/2019
Larry R.
Legal Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Like that everything (email, fax, telephone) is accessible from you desktop.

Inconvénients: We have only been using 8x8 for a little over a year but I can not recall and negative issues.

it's ok

Publié le 13/03/2019
AE
Services d'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Helpful to use on phone, desktop. they just updated the interface which is better than the previous one. looks nice

Inconvénients: Bad quality, dropped calls, not intuitive software

8x8 user

Publié le 20/10/2019
Ana T.
customer support
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 8X8 helps us interact with our customer in a convenient way of improving the business.

Avantages: It is very simple to use, all the functions are understandable. Is an accessible service, you can login from anywhere there is internet.

Inconvénients: There is a lot of service down time, sometimes it takes a while for the software work again.

8x8

Publié le 09/11/2019
Ronnie M.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a good system over all. The phones generally seem to work and they are reasonably priced. The only downside I see is that they are not as tech focused as some competitors. A few others have been more innovative (voicemails as emails, able to combine multiple companies under one call in, etc).

Inconvénients: It’s not priced that well compared to competitors that offer more.

used as tool for interoffice communication

Publié le 15/06/2018
Manger of Customer Success/Support
Support client

Avantages: it connected to our phones and made it easy to talk and chat with coworkers. Could click on coworker's name just to call them.

Inconvénients: It seemed like it worked well for the most part. Every now and again it would crash and we wouldn't be able to access our phones or chat.

Allows you to take office calls on your mobile on the go

Publié le 20/03/2019
Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Using 8x8 means there isn't a need for an office mobile, and it's great for conference calling.

Inconvénients: The settings and lay out take some time to navigate and get used to.

Very glitchy

Publié le 24/05/2019
Manager of Digital Operations
Études de marché, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: In the few occasions this was properly functioning, it was easy to use for our company's internal communications. The messenger portion works fine for what it is.

Inconvénients: The phone portion is extremely glitchy. Calls are often dropped and when they are not there is poor quality for the person on the other end. I had issues where I could not answer calls and if I tried my entire computer would freeze. After multiple times reaching out to the customer service I gave up and stopped trying to use it.