One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included

Rodrigo C.
Online Marketing Manager
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.

Avantages: Crello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.

Inconvénients: The interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Laura G.
Photographer
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Avantages: I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Inconvénients: It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Wonderful solution

Publié le 09/05/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Inconvénients: I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello

Publié le 31/07/2018
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.

Avantages: I love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid.
High-quality Photography.
The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media.
If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature.
One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right?
Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.

Inconvénients: So far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Janice U.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Avantages: Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Inconvénients: Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

Changed my game

Publié le 22/03/2019
Valeria T.
PR Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great tool, highly recommend.

Avantages: I first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren’t as many templates back then and I don’t think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part.
I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They’ve added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I’m making something for my course, it’s great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot.
Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it’s my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.

Inconvénients: Sometimes a design wouldn’t load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.

A must use for marketers

Publié le 15/10/2019
Omni Channel Marketing Manager
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Inconvénients: The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

One of the easiest tools for social media images and other content (but not for everything!)

Publié le 06/04/2019
Rodrigo C.
Freelance Full-Stack Web Development Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Crello to quickly and effectively generate images for our company blog posts and social media. It doesn't allow for collaboration the way Canva does, but it seems more responsive and finding the right template is way easier than in the competition. They also launched a new subscription plan that includes 5 paid stock images per month and access to thousands of paid design elements, so this is a great way of cutting down costs in graphic design yet still maintain a good looking end product.

Avantages: Crello makes it extremely easy to choose templates to kickstart your design work, which are separated by industry and can be searched by keyword. It is extremely easy to get a good design going and then download or post directly to social media. We have used it to generate blog post images, social media images (both for banners and posts) all while keeping costs in check. Additional stock photos are cheap and come from Depositphotos, the company behind this tool. It is also one of the few tools that allows you to create video and animated content for social media, with great templates and tools.

Inconvénients: Sadly Crello isn't suited to create other graphic content such as infographics or charts, since it lacks data visualization capabilities (which Canva, another tool, have). So if you want to create charts or even business presentations you will be better off with some other tools.

Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer

Publié le 22/02/2019
Benjamin H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.

Avantages: Crello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful​ contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.

Inconvénients: I was on paid monthly subscription​ but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons​. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics​ and icon selections are limited​ making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the ​free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Publié le 31/05/2019
Rodrigo B.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

Inconvénients: The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.

100% Better Than The Market Leader

Arin W.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!

Avantages: You know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!

Inconvénients: Initially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.

Amazing Tool for Small In-House Marketing Teams!

Marketing Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Crello has made it so much easier for our small marketing team to create beautiful, engaging visuals for our digital campaigns! The templates are easy to use and customize with a wide variety of options. We're now able to create graphics in-house, allowing us to stretch our marketing budget even further while maintaining a premium brand identity. LOVE the ability to create animated graphics, the animated media we've created with Crello has heightened the level of engagement on our social posts.

Inconvénients: The only difficulty we've had with the software is searching through template categories, better search functionality would be great here, as we spend a lot of time looking for the right template when creating a new visual.

Excellent application.

Publié le 03/05/2019
Henry N.
photographer
Presse écrite, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Crello benefits me because it gives me an excellent service in a free way and because it allows me to post my creations on social networks directly from the application in an easy and fast way what makes me publicize my work and thus gain popularity in the networks .

Avantages: I like crello because I can use it in my field of work very easily, because it has many templates created by professionals that simplify my work.

Inconvénients: So far I have not detected any problems in the application.

Easy to use, good content

Publié le 06/07/2019
Co Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As I mentioned before, it makes it much easier for me to make a quick and entertaining design, you just modify the text and sometimes the photo, it's easy to use.

Avantages: crello I like it a lot because it is a tool that facilitates your work, its templates are very good and beautiful, as well as being colorful and entertaining. I love animations with video, and they are always updating content to use.

Inconvénients: there is only the app for iphone in beta, and the last update that they did not work well, they should also make the app in beta for android, its cost is somewhat high.

Being creative is easier with Crello!

Kim M.
Creative Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, fabulous inspirations, and when I'm stuck or need something last minute I can count on Crello to inspire my creativity! AND you get photos, patterns, icons, and illustrations included in your monthly fee. Win Win!

Avantages: Love that you're able to add animation and not have static visual marketing images. Great choices and inspiration from Crello makes my time/work easier. If I'm running behind but need to get something posted for a client, I can count on inspiration from Crello. I just switch some things up and GO!

Inconvénients: No search function within 'My Projects'.

Crello is very good

Publié le 08/08/2019
Chiara O.
Content Manager
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It’s very easy to use and it’s easy to change format.

Inconvénients: New Videos aren’t uploaded frequently, a bigger video gallery would be better.

More modern feel and better features than the other "C" program

Anita K.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Crello to design for a variety of clients in all fields. It makes my life much easier.

Avantages: I love the design aesthetic of Crello. I find the templates to be much more modern feeling and they are not as easily recognizeable as the ones from the other "C" :) I also love the animated post feature.

Inconvénients: The only issue I have with Crello is the inability to search for photos in the same way I could on a stock photo site. There are some categories, but I need a more granular approach to searching.

I love Crello!

Pat D.
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am absolutely blown away by Crello!! For a small business with a small budget, I've been able to create WOW ads for my social media. Easy to use with a mind boggling selection of templates, graphics, & photos. Get Crello....you won't regret it!!

Avantages: #1 is it's so easy to use & has so much to offer! Crello is so easy for non-tech people like me, that need nice graphic ads for social media! So many beautiful templates & graphics...I am just blown away by what Crello offers! I explored the free offer & very quickly signed on for more.

Inconvénients: Two things....& I may just have missed it as I'm new to Crello:
* a search bar in the graphics section. If you need a particular object, it would be great if all objects offered in the program would pop up for you to select from instead of searching through each large category.
* simplified FAQ.... I searched last night on how to add your own photo. I never found a definitive answer. As I said, I'm new & possibly missed it as I'm still getting a feel for the program.

Great Idea!

Publié le 06/06/2019
Jason R.
General Manager
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Have enjoyed it so far. Look forward to seeing lots of other stuff on here, options, etc.

Avantages: Love how easy it is to use. To find what you want to do. Do it, save it, share it. Couldn't be easier.

Inconvénients: Needs a constant influx of animation, videos, etc

Online image and social content creation made easy.

Publié le 29/04/2019
Photographer
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It took so much trouble to just post in text and when my word gets unnoticed due to just post, I lose so many clients. Now as I am using an attractive picture it is creating more leads for my startup.

Avantages: After signing up it took 2min to create a LinkedIn background imager from the template. It is so fast. Every social platform and their picture measurement is listed here, so just click on the template and create a nice and pro looking template within 10 min. No more big software installation, and lots of money to buy it for just a few pieces of the social announcement. I can open a browser and start doing it even for free. All the attractive templates are professionally looking which makes my feed more attractive.

Inconvénients: Sometimes browser stops responding (I am using an i3 machine with 6gb of ram) when using Firefox. When downloading an animated picture is preparing it took forever to code.. don't download. So I am just sticking with pictures.

Wonderful Software

Julye E.
Author
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use my Crello ads on social media posts. They help my books stand out, and draw attention. I can change the font, the colors, and add my own images. LOVE it!

Avantages: This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of templates you can pick from, or you can easily create your own. The videos are great, adding motion to your social media posts.

Inconvénients: I didn't find it intuitive. There was no tutorial (that I found) and I had to figure everything out myself. I would also like the option to add audio to the videos I create. I figured out what I needed to do, and love it. There was just a small learning curve.

A handy helper

Independent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am not a graphic designer, but this tool gave me the possibility to offer an excellent service to my clients. It's like having an ideas assistant always ready to help, thank you very much!

Avantages: The enormous variety of ideas to develop post in social networks, very modern and easy to adapt

Inconvénients: Seriously? There is nothing that I do not like in the implementation of ideas. Perhaps a greater variety of photographs without payment would be an added value

Level of Satisfaction

Publié le 11/04/2019
Carla veloso I.
Feliz com a Crello
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with Crello has been incredible. I activated my Pro package and I am already very satisfied. The tools are amazing, the design options are very good and the image bank is very diversified. I approve and point out to Crello.

Avantages: The software is very easy, very light, I did not find it difficult to use it.

Inconvénients: Just the form of payment. I use everything in Portuguese but paid in another currency. I wish it was real Brazilian.

Amazing Product

Publié le 10/04/2019
Brenda K.
Recruiter
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it has been amazing for our Manpower office as well as others. We have gotten such positive feedback on our posts and other people asking us how we did this. We have referred a lot of people to Crello !!!

Avantages: So creative and so many options for someone who doesn't have the computer ability to create so many of these things on your own

Inconvénients: sometimes it's hard to navigate and find different options

Quick and Easy Professional Designs

Carmen L.
Communications Officer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great! It’s easy to use, the predesigned templates are stunning and polished. When I did have a problem the response from Crello was quick and useful.

Avantages: It’s allows me to create content that always looks professional, the Pro features have elevated my designs and allow me to post different graphics to my different digital channels.

Inconvénients: The bugs that occur now and then, and I create content mostly for NGO’s and NPO’s- more designs and design elements geared towards those sectors (I.e. Health holidays) would be great.