Avis clients sur Connect Space

En savoir plus sur Connect Space

If your event is Live, Hybrid or Virtual we have the all-in-one platform that will help save time, help your budget and mitigate risk.

En savoir plus sur Connect Space

Non disponible

Non disponible

Connect Space - Notes

Connect Space a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 9 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Connect Space ?

Charlie
Charlie
Chief Storyteller & Founding Partner (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Essential event partner

Commentaires : Connect.Space has vastly improved the customer service experience for our conference attendees while made my job (and life) easier. Their technology is essential. Their user support is even better. We love Connect.Space.

Easy to use. Flexible. Scalable. We've been using Connect.Space to run our event for a few years. I couldn't imagine managing so many moving parts (and attendees) without them. The platform eliminates several of the headaches and frustrations event planners deal with every day.

The new speaker submission review modes were a bit confusing at first​ but helped streamline our process.

Diane
President (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Diversified Management Services, LLC for multiple clients

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Our experience has been excellent. After using the platform with one client, I recommended it to several other clients who all have contracted with Connect Space. The Connect Space staff is extremely responsive, which is a very important reason we continue to work with the organization.

The versatility/multiple uses of the software--agenda and registration, payment options, virtual exhibit booths, ability to upload documents, surveys, etc.

There are a few tweaks that would be helpful, primarily the ability to change a person's paid registration tier without having to cancel and re-register the person.

esme
Floor Manager (Pays-Bas)
Supermarchés, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good software for small but also bigger businesses!

4,0 il y a 4 mois

The team was very helpful and friendly. The software is very easy to use, for small business but also bigger businesses.

it's hard not being able to share documents. The price is high compared to others.

Yanick
Yanick
CEO Manager (Cameroun)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Perfect tool for the organization of your events.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Features quite provided and very advanced. Flexibility in event management. The virtual meetings are interactive and offer a satisfactory field of action and expression.

The price is dissuasive, should to reassure users activate the free trial.

Vince
Vice President - Business Development (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés

Vice President - Business Development

Commentaires : Excellent.

I am able to create and manage the event by myself without a lot of complexity. The ability to create multiple events. Lots of functions and flexibility to create events pages or hide areas that are not needed.

It would be good to get the text editor consistent across all of the different text fields. Being able to add bold, italics, etc would be helpful everywhere. I believe there are still some issues on emails coming out of the system and going to junk or spam. I would also recommend a ADMIN REFERENCE EVENT NAME/TITLE be added to the overall event. This would be something that is not visible to the attendees, but easily referenced by the admin user. I am having a hard time keeping our events (named similar) separate across the platform. I would much prefer to have a Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 text add ability to help me keep everything straight. I liked the ability to go directly from event to excel on reports. The email additional step is not bad as it is very timely. However, if there starts to be a lag in the report ask to email, then that could become a challenge. Please add a date & time to the user registrations in the user detail. They are in the excel file export, but not in the system when you click on a user.

DARLENE
Events and Travel Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Connect Space customer service has been very responsive to all of our requests. We will continue to use in future meetings.

Assist planners in easily registering participants

we have requested and recommended some tweaks in flexibility of some items we would like to report

Customer Relations Coordinator (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés

Connect Space review

I like the agenda feature. I can easily add a speaker, session description and info.

Generating reports can be confusing. I usually just want a layout of the person info & which sessions they registered for. This gives too many options and I never know which one to click on to get the right report.

Louise
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés

Great support!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic! I can't wait to use them again this year!

I loved how available and supportive the tech team was! They ensured we had the virtual conference set up correctly and were there to answer any questions. While the cost was still very reasonable, I paid a bit more than my lowest big for peace of mind.

There were a few features they were still rolling out that would have been nice to have, but Connect Space did a great job of helping to figure out another solution for these things, so it wasn't a big deal for us.

Trevor
CEO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Connect Space is great!

Commentaires : Working with Connect Space was a great experience. They were responsive and helpful when we had issues with the software and are always working to improve. The software was straightforward and easy to use.

The software was user friendly and easy to use. Connect Space staff are responsive, helpful and friendly.

It didn't help us to sell registrations to the event; it doesn't sync easily to other platforms, etc.