15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Nextiva

Nextiva est un système téléphonique d'entreprise doté de super-pouvoirs : PBX cloud combiné à des fonctions de vidéoconférence, fenêtres d'appel, application mobile, enregistrement des appels et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Nextiva

I like how quick their service is when it comes to asking questions or needing to add a new line.

We didn't even let users know they could login--it's that bad. The cost of their service just cannot compete with the rest of the market.

Nextiva - Notes

Nextiva a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 891 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nextiva ?

Karen
Karen
attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Try them out!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Price, ease of use, access remotely with no issues.

Website for administrating can be confusing to navigate at times.

Robert
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

A Solid Choice You Won't Regret

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Nextiva is a lot better in CS than our previous phone company. It is clear what we are paying for and the services we get. There is no confusion during the initial process, even though I am not a technical guy. I'm just a small business manager but I was able to set up the entire phone menu system myself. Great product.

Customer service is great. Ease of Use is there. Clarity in how to get to your goals for the phone system.

There is not much I don't like. Nothing so huge that it would need to be mentioned.

Larisa
General Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Was initially really excited to switch to Nextiva

1,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It hasn't been good overall. We are still waiting to be verified. I feel that we were misguided or outright lied to.

Well, this is going to be a little difficult because it's been almost 3 months and we have yet to even begin to use Nextiva due to the incredibly LONG campaign registry time. So as of right now, I have nothing to report expect how frustrating this has been.

1) It's been about 3 months and we haven't yet been able to use Nextiva due to the LONG wait to get verified with their campaign registry. 2) I was told by the initial person who helped set us up that they have no control over the capaign registry and no way to expedite the process. 3) I was not told who approves or denies the campaign registry when I asked, but rather, the answer was very vague. 4) After our campaign was rejected (after waiting almost 3 months) and we resubmitted the request, we waited for approximately 1.5 - 2 more weeks to reach out to them again to inquire about our status. 5) I was told by the customer service agent helping me that it was NEXTIVA ENGINEERS WHO APPROVE OR DENY THE CAMPAIGN REGISTRY! 6) I feel that I was lied to originally about this whole campaign registry 7) I don't know why it takes 3+ months for them to approve companies to use their service, but that is an unforgivable about of time.

Harry
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

nextiva a new begining

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Everything would be the easy answer, it was easy to setup, received the phones much sooner the expected the installation was plug in and go. then came the service meeting and one on one. Any question you could come up with the had an answer, They checked and verified that everything you did was correct and when you thought it couldn't get any better they gave you a contact number for customer solutions. when you have any question from how to to what does that mean get's answered during the call. FANTASTIC!!!!

There is really nothing that I don't like as yet with Nextiva.. I guess if I had to come with something I wish they had a better manual for the phones.

Richard
Principal Lawyer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Nextiva is the best system around

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Nextiva is an excellent telecommunications service. I have used a few, but Nextiva is the best.

Telephone service is great. The cost quite reasonable and the technical support fast and fabulous. I also use the e fax system which is excellent in every way, easy to use and quite comprehensive. Unlike other systems which have you email to a system - and deliver it to one fax number, Nextiva has a fax portal where you can send a fax to multiple fax numbers as well as sending the faxed documents to an email address. Cost, service and support are superior to all other systems I have tried.

Nothing in the system is an issue - works well

Jodi
Controller (É.-U.)

Our company is highly satisfied with Nextiva Phone Systems

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic! We are delighted customers.

The ease of setting it up. The professional nature of the employees at Nextiva. The cost is very reasonable.

Nothing other than plastic waste from the shipping.

TANILLE
Operations (É.-U.)
Secteur maritime, 11–50 employés

NEXTIVA HIRES EDUCATED AND KIND PEOPLE!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a pleasure to work with the Nextiva team. I enjoy working with competent and happy people. The culture of the company is consistent and admirable.

NEXTIVA HIRES EDUCATED AND KIND PEOPLE! [sensitive content hidden] was patient while I set up our office system of four phones. He talked me through configurations and showed me how to change settings. After weeks of frustration dealing with Zoom, working with a competent customer service person was a delight. I've worked closely with two people from Nextiva, and I would hire them both at my company!

I wish that the app would ring instantly like a cell phone call, but there is a lag. I've tried keeping the app open and shutting it down, but neither seems to make a difference.

Marcia
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Our company is very satisfied with Nextiva! Been users for over 8 years with no complaints.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The phones were very easy to set up and connect. The customer service was very helpful, as always.

Highly reliable, no issues, effective and efficient customer service.

I have no problem at all with their service.

STEPHEN
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best VOIP Company in the land

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Nothing but greatness. Was extremely impressed with them. They were there the whole way in helping me set up one of my organizations.

Cheapest cost and the best technology products. Their representatives are super friendly and helpful. They actually care about you.

Nothing really. Maybe the toughness of getting someone on the phone quickly.

Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Very Happy & Satisfied with Nextiva Phone Systems.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : 100% satisfied with the phone system. It works perfecty.

It is a reliable phone system. Always works. No issue ever.

Nothing I can think of. No cons at all.

Agency Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great service and very compettitive pricing

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have had Nextiva for over 10 years and the service has always worked great for my Insurance Business.

I like the mobile app and the ease of use of the service

I feel like they could improve their call wait times for customer service.

Sherry
Circulation Director (É.-U.)
Édition, 2–10 employés

A Custom Solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Nextiva gives us a dependable point of contact with our customers. They were even able to port our existing toll-free number so the switchover was invisible to clients.

I like that Nextiva tailored their plan to our needs with regards to number of seats and international calling especially. I also like the service also includes a softphone, so that I don't have to use a separate app like I've had to in the past with other services.

Everything has been very smooth so far. I don't have any real complaints.

Jaimee
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Great Price, Great Customer Service, Great App!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am extremely happy with the sale experience and continued use! Lifetime customer here!

I am the owner of a growing logistics business in FL. After outgrowing Google Voice, and frustrations with another big name company out there, I was looking for a system that could grow with us as we expanded and didn't make us pay for extras that we didn't need. The sales rep. came up with the perfect plan for our small business, without trying to upsell me and without a contract! So many other companies I investigated wanted a commitment and after our bad experience with another popular company I did not want to be stuck. After 3 months of using Nextiva I couldn't be happier. My manager and I use the app on our phones and I use the app on my MacBook seamlessly. The price is right! The customer service chat is amazing! They helped to set us up and have been available to answer questions whenever we were in need. There was a little learning curve to adjust to how we do business, but it was so much easier than that other big name. Would recommend Nextiva for all your communication needs!

I like to think that I am pretty tech. savvy, but I did need help setting up our system for our team. Customer service was right there to help me though. There is also a small learning curve using the app, but you will have that with any new system you try.

Bruce
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

Nextiva VOIP phone system review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Over all, it's been a great experience anytime I need help the support is great. The billing department has something to desire they are not very forthcoming when a change happens all of a sudden your bill is different

I like the admin interface it's very intuitive and easy to use it lets you get the job done

Some of the little things when daylight savings time happens we have to call to get it switched when a user takes over an extension there is one area we can't change so have to send that to support

Mario
IT Director (É.-U.)
Art, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good onboarding, price, and service

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : There isn't much to complain about as they have the onboarding and provisioning logic down solid. Somethimes though, it seems like they are so used to dealing with inexperienced people that when someone with good technology experience calls that the issue must be explained multiple times. But for the most part, their support is good.

The onboarding process was meticulous and they schedule meetings at various stages to gather and review information and setup. The price was very reasonable, saving us about 50% over our previous providers. Cloud management of PBX features and eliminating our on-premises hardware.

If someone depletes your Long Distance credits, it can disable your entire account and all phone service (as described by sales, hasn't happened). Some features and control are only available to their support staff, so you may have to ask for help.

Christina
CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Happy Customer

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall we have been happy with the service and features offered by Nextiva.

The think I like the most about Nextiva is that they understand what features are important to help customers work efficiently. Having the ability to download the Nextiva app on my cellphone allows me to step away from the office and still stay connected. I also like having access to my voicemails directly in my email inbox!

The implementation process was not what I expected. I thought that Nextiva would handle the heavy lifting but was surprised to find out that we were in charge of everything like switching out old phones and connecting the new ones in our offices. The representative assigned to us was very responsive but if you are not tech savvy or have technical staff this will be difficult and time consuming.

Antoinette
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Efficient Telephone System

5,0 il y a 9 mois

-Clarity of calls is exceptional.-Ease of use to manage calls like transferring and call forwarding

Since its VOIP, if our Internet is down, it will be down as well and cannot be used.

Cabinet d'avocats, 51–200 employés

Nextiva - a great software partnership

Commentaires : We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazing service & platform

Commentaires : The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

Christine
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Read this before signing a contract with Nextiva!

Commentaires : Nextiva has been a constant source of frustration for our team, and we feel this has very likely contributed to employee burn out. I personally experienced many of the same call quality issues and stopped using the platform because it was so infuriating. Poor call quality has also likely contributed to irreparable damage to our brand as customer calls are so frequently dropped or missed due to Nextiva’s problematic online platform and phone app. To summarize: we are locked into a 3-year Nextiva service contract with no apparent accountability from Nextiva in terms of service and call quality. We are still 1 year from being free of Nextiva, yet all 3 years have been a complete waste of money and team resources. YEAR 1: consistently terrible call quality and tech support. YEAR 2: multiple lines could not be used for most of the year due to COVID, then Nextiva’s phone service was even more problematic with our remaining team members working from home to keep our business alive with a heavy dependence on the phone. YEAR 3 is just beginning and we can’t move away from Nextiva fast enough, yet we are being forced to pay out for the last year due to an unfair contract that has no remedy for Nextiva service not functioning properly. Please don’t make the same mistake we did and get trapped by Nextiva!

Unfortunately, we have not liked anything about Nextiva software.

Be sure to read the fine print and be warned – I do not recommend signing a contract with Nextiva! As a small business owner, I would highly recommend sourcing another digital phone provider that delivers reliable phone service, easy to reach tech support, plan flexibility, competitive pricing and most importantly, the option to cancel if the service does not function properly or meet your current business needs. Almost immediately after switching to Nextiva, we regretted our decision. When originally comparing phone providers, we now realize our first warning sign should have been Nextiva’s sales department pressuring us into a 3-year contract by offering a date sensitive promo on monthly rates. When we first began using Nextiva, all our locations had significant issues with call quality. Our team had trouble logging into Nextiva’s online platform and the call audio was so poor that we couldn’t hear many customers through all of the static. Daily calls to Nextiva service were often needed for multiple team members at multiple locations. Beyond customers lost and team hours wasted, even calling Nextiva’s tech support was made more difficult since anyone calling tech support was required by Nextiva to be an account admin.

Réponse de l'équipe de Nextiva

il y a 3 ans

Hello Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you and your team faced. We want to help make this right and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Spring
Spring
President (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Since 2014 - Still very important to our business model

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Over all - Nextiva is a great solution for small and medium sized businesses. It may be great for large businesses, but I don't have that experience to comment. The desktop clients make taking the "phone" anywhere, very easy. And the ability to route calls to any employee, at any location proves why Nextiva is so valuable to our company. We switched from RC years ago, and never looked back.

Nextiva for the most part works great and it's easy to use. When there is an update pending, it can get buggy sometimes. Customer service is friendly, although not as easy to connect with as when we started in 2014. Sometimes hold times are too long, and troubleshooting isn't easy through the automated assistance (like for any company that has that).

I have been told when people call they get a message that states the line is out of service, or cannot connect. Regardless of any tech support, the issue has not been resolved. In Nextiva's defense, it is not a repeatable problem - so fixing something that isn't easy. I kind of believe the issue started during the propagation of adding our phone lines.

Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

New version of application loses all contact phone numbers. No way to port contact numbers

Commentaires : I have been using Nextiva for about 5 years. Phone service is good. Some issues, but the were usually resolved. (getting to support can take a long time) Now they are upgrading their desktop app to a new version NextivaOne. When you upgrade they try to move your stored contacts to the new version. The problem is that they only port "Personal Phone Number" to the new app. To clarify: When you create a contact in the current app you can enter Display Name, First Name, Last Name, Work Phone, Extension, Mobile Phone, Personal Phone and more. They only port "Display Name" and "Personal Phone" (the last phone number in the form). They don't port "Work Phone" (the first phone number in the form) All my personal phone numbers are blank. This means that it ports Display Name , but no phone number. This is a phone app. They are unwilling to create a utility to export contacts. They are unwilling to add a little code to the port that would find one phone numberif "Personal Phone" is blank (this is supposed to be a business application, why would I have only personal phone numbers?) I contacted their support. They maintain that there is "NO WAY" to do this. Really? It is perhaps a dozen lines of code to copy a different phone number if "Personal Phone" is blank. If I have to re-enter all my contacts, perhaps it is time to go shopping for a better VOIP service.

Phone quality is fine. App for PC and Mobile Phone. Works with VOIP handset.

Réponse de l'équipe de Nextiva

l’année dernière

Hello, ProFixSales. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your feedback as our team is actively making improvements and deploying bug fixes to our apps. If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to send us an email at reviews@nextiva.com, mentioning your feedback and we'll make sure to have our support team get back to you ASAP with assistance. Thank you.

Kris
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Gone down hill fast

1,0 l’année dernière

Up to 5 months ago I would have given Nextiva 5 stars and recommended 100% to anyone. However the system has gone backwards 25 years in the systems app since its new app role outs and as a phone company they don't seem to care. It used to be if they had an issue it was fixed with in hours. An example of Nextiva's current sub par systems and customer service is the vmail part of its phone app update didn't work on non apple products. Nextiva's response after playing dumb about the issue "that will be fixed in next few months" 5 weeks later it was fixed. Now they roll out a new app that doesn't list caller ID in phone logs unless you have the caller in your contacts...What good is that? The company doesn't seem to have an urgency to any issues in its system and rolls out apps that just half work. The developers diffidently don't understand basic phone system needs and over look large issues. Mistakes happen but you can't be a company offering a mission critical product that only partly works, not thoroughly test updates for issues, and not fix issues with urgency. I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Outlined above -I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Stephen
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

Best VoIP System Out There...

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : There is no perfect system out there, especially when dealing with VoIP on SIP protocols. It's always advancing, and getting better. The VoIP technology has improved so much at this point in time. By choosing Nextiva, you definitely won't lose any sleep worrying about service down time.

When it comes to picking out a VoIP SIP trunk system, you can't go wrong with Nextiva. They are trusted by many big corporations who are on VoIP systems. They are cloud based. Their provisioning team is awesome, and always willing to answer your questions. Just need to setup once and you're all set. Maintaining your directory is almost like eating cake. Technical support is only a few clicks away. Most of your technical issues can be resolved through their online chat system. There SIP trunk backbone service is on a rudundant system on USA soil. We've been with Nextiva close to two years already. I've never encountered service downtime yet. The audio is HD quality. The monthly service fees are wallet friendly. Nextive is one that you can't go wrong with.

Most of the time when our users can't use their phone it's because they get a time and date out of sync. message displayed on their phone occasionally. I'm still not sure if you can fix on your own without getting Nextiva technical support on an online chat session. That usually does the trick most of the times.

Jean
Jean
IT Professional (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Nextiva delivered for our business

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls. 2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone. 3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department. 4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data. 5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.