Avis clients sur Trainual

En savoir plus sur Trainual

Un moyen simple de former et de développer votre équipe. Donnez vie à votre entreprise aujourd'hui avec Trainual.

En savoir plus sur Trainual

The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Trainual - Notes

Trainual a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 333 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Trainual ?

Rashad
Rashad
Photographer (Azerbaïdjan)
Photographie, 51-200 employés

Employee training software

Commentaires : Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

il y a 2 ans

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Wade
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The answer to what I was looking for

Commentaires : Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Kerstin
Legal and Marketing Intern (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Trainual Review

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Barbara
Accounts Receivable Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great! I am older and less tech savvy then many of my colleagues but find Trainual easy to comprehend and use

I found that you can easily make corrections, adjustments and complete changes to my documents, allowing them to grow with company.

I sometimes need to access areas that are restricted to me. I request access, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is slow to respond (that's not your fault).

Sales Enablement Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

It Works for Us

4,0 il y a 9 mois

I like the user-friendliness of the application interface & the ease of delivering a seamless, high-quality user experience. I appreciate the solution's flexibility, allowing us to leverage it as a LMS & a KD. Based on budget, this solution was a solid win for us.

I was not a fan of the lack of user & content data provided. I would like to see more robust reporting on user data, internal SEO data & content efficacy. For example, it would be beneficial to be able to see data on content access frequency, average duration on-page, most frequently searched key terms, ranking info, top viewed content, etc.

Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Just what our company needed!

Commentaires : Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Amazing Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Erica
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Difficult to Use

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My time with trainual was a waste of money and time and never quite got usage from it. Almost $1k later, I ended up cancelling the subscription and have ZERO to show for it.

In theory, it makes the process of onboarding and training easy and efficient.

The set up process, even with already having the documentation is burdensome and the flow of how to use the software is confusing. There is no real start and finish or defined, or even suggested, workflow. There are tons of integrations, but no suggestions really as to how to best use them or under what circumstances these things would be useful. It is also incredibly expensive to say that it is ongoing expense that will forever need to be paid for the life of your business. Theres no tapering off or build up. It has to be implemented immediately in order to show it's value and does not account for the set up process.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Erica - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're sorry to hear that the platform didn't meet your expectations, and we appreciate all of your feedback on how we can improve. We're always adding ways to make implementation much easier for our customers, and we're continously adding new content for this. If you ever would like to come back and try us out, let us know and we'll be happy to set you up with resources that'll make implementation much easier. But regardless, we wish the best of luck to you and your business going forward. Thank you for giving us a try!

Jean
Product Analyst (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Trainual is a great option

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Creating and managing process is very simples in trainual. Having a specific tool for traning give a more "serious/important" feeling about the content, special for remote teams.

The search engine could be better. Sometimes it's not so good to find the right content.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review :) We're super stoked to hear that it's been useful for you as you create and manage your processes. And we appreciate you sharing your feedback on the search functionality! We're working on updating that functionality, so stay tuned for some improvements to come soon! If you have any other feedback, always feel free to reach out! Thank you so much again for being such an awesome part of our community and for working with us!

Maggie
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Decision we have made this year!

Commentaires : Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email support@trainual.com with any questions.?

🍁 Cortney
🍁 Cortney
Owen/Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

The Thing You Didn't Know You Needed!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We absolutely love Trainual: as a company, a team, and a product. It has become the foundation of our company and the place that we are working so hard to get all of the information. As we build this plane while flying it, we appreciate how easy it is to write down what we are doing so it is easier next time. Prior to Trainual, sometimes I felt like MacGruber holding things together with a paperclip and a gum wrapper based on my memory or other team member's institutional knowledge and now we can capture it all, sometimes in the moment. We plan to be using Trainual indefinitely.

There are many things that I like the most about this software that have to do with features, but I think the features would not be useful if the platform wasn't designed with a foundation of a solid understanding of how small businesses function and scale. So, to start with, I love the philosophy and approach of Trainual as a company and the team as humans. Trickling down from there, the platform is designed that way - it is clear it is flexibly designed, but kept intuitive, and thoughtfully updated with feature requests that have the greatest impact across their users. The organization of the content makes it easy to jump right in to get something created along with the template gallery helping to streamline it all.

I have two suggestions that are specific to how we use the platform, and I have submitted these are requests so I know they are in the hopper: 1) make the directory accessible through the mobile app. Often times when we hire new people, that is what we want them to be able to access and they are doing everything from their phones before they are in our workplace. 2) update the time stamping to track each time a subject/topic/step is completed for each employee. More Specifically, when you have to provide documentation to the department of labor for unemployment claims they may request evidence of the days/times that you asked someone to complete and then review a policy. In trainual, only the reviewed date is saved so you lose the evidence of the initial completion date. We have been in this pickle twice, and I would like to not to have to track all completions and reassignments outside of Trainual for compliance reasons.

Ethan
Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 11-50 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Great product very happy

Love that we are able to contain all important training materials both internal and client-specific procedures in one easy to use platform

The search function could be improved. Like if I searched for a specific procedure for a hypothetical client named "Red" the search function will more than likely return values for other procedures that have the word "red" somewhere in the procedure. The first results should be based on of trainual name not what is contained within the body/text of each trainual. Causes lots of issues for us as our company name is Longs Peak. The word "peak" is commonly used in the investment industry both as a way to describe the market and also is used in a lot of different firm names.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Ethan! Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We think you're also pretty great, and we're excited to hear that Trainual has been super easy for you to use! And thank you so much for sharing your feedback about the search functionality. We're currently working on improvements to how results are pulled via search within Trainual, so stay tuned on some exciting updates! If you ever have any other feedback or need anything from us, always feel free to reach out. We appreciate you a ton and we're so excited to continue to work with you!

Jennifer
Veterinary Management Consultant (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Trainual is a game changer!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Trainual is a game changer in veterinary hospitals! Communicating and standardizing processes has always plagued veterinary managers and this program allows everything to be documented and instructed in one place.

This software is well organized for learners, users and managers. Team members love that it can be used on their mobile phone for learning and to reference material when needed. I love the search function! I also appreciate that Trainual has stayed responsive to rolling out new improvements.

I wish there were more interactive activities available for the users. We use it heavily as a learning system, as well as a place to document SOP's, and we miss some of the interactive features that we had in other programs like Nearpod. The loss of this is still worth it to have the streamlined design and reporting features that Trainual offers.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review for us :) We're super stoked to hear that Trainual has been a gamechanger for your business! And thank you for your feedback on the interactive features within Trainual. I'll pass that on to our Product Team, but if you have any specific ideas on interactive features that would be awesome, feel free to share them here as we're always looking to improve: https://portal.productboard.com/trainual/2-trainual-feature-requests/tabs/4-under-consideration We appreciate you for being a part of our community and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Sonja
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Online business GLUE!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience overall. It is the back bone of policies, training and reference for our company.

This has enabled all employees to have access to training, reference and libraries of company resources. It makes onboarding and training quick, easy and less stressful.

The sections could use some flexibility for customizing for our company reference areas. SOP's vs. Policies vs. Training vs. Documentation. It gets confusing where to put all of the stuff. I also don't even know much about some of the features in the Trainual from this survey. Finally, if you want to become an absolute invaluable resource that we can NEVER live without, then assign a rep that we can work with to maximize and assess usage and direct us on how to manage, organize and leverage the tool. I would pay extra for a year or two of support/success service with an assigned rep that gets to know my business.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Sonja! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review of Trainual :) We're so excited to hear that it's made accessing training and reference material so much easier for you and your team! And thank you for your feedback on content organization customization and for getting a rep for your account. I have great news for both of these for you, though! On the content organization customization side, you can actually rename the "Company", "Policies", and "Processes" sections to any names that make more sense for your business. To do that, go to "Account Settings" from the top navigation, and then scroll down to "Custom Terminology". From there, you'll be able to rename the Trainual terminology to anything you'd like. In regards to having your own representative, for Scale accounts that are over 50 users, we do assign those customers with a dedicated rep that is there to help you get set up for success. Hope that helps! Thank you again for everything!

Duane
FOUNDER/OWNER (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Trainual = Scalability

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has done what we have needed.
It will allow us to be more systematic and provide resources for our employees.

Simple to use once you integrate LOOM. Once everyone starts using it the ease is even easier.

It would be great to be able to track overall training flow or steps with training candidates with both in-person and online training all on the TRAINUAL platform.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Duane! Thank you so much for this awesome review of Trainual :) We're stoked to hear that you really like the Loom integration and that it's helped your business scale up. And thank you for the feedback about tracking overall training flow within Trainual. I'll pass this on to our Product Team as we are always looking for ways to improve. In the meantime, let us know if you ever have any other feedback, and we'll be happy to hear it! Thanks so much again, and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Raegan
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés

Trainual Review

Commentaires : Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

Sean
Construction, 51-200 employés

Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth

Commentaires : Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

George
Training Coordinator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Highly Recommend

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Thus far it has been a welcomed addition to our training program. Wil Pagod has been there every step of the way to help me navigate when I've had questions.

As a training coordinator it gives me flexibility. It does not replace face to face training. But is an addition to the training program. It allows members to complete training on their time and gives us the ability to easily update said training.

The initial roll out was a little confusing for members who aren't computer literate. But it didn't take much training to get them up to speed.

il y a 5 mois

Hi George - Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review of Trainual :) We're beyond pumped to hear that the platform has been a huge help in the way you train employees. And we're really glad to hear we had everything you need to be successful. That made our day hearing that! Appreciate you a ton for being a part of our community, and we're excited to continue to work with you!

Jordan
VP (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If you aren't using trainual you are missing out

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Incredible. We use it all the time and it has become our document repository as well as our best asset in training.

I can create one training video with screen narration and push it out to my different teams rather than having to train each person individually.

It's definitely hard to get started making content. But that is more on the user than the service. Make sure you set aside time to work on this!

Kathryn
HR Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Positive Experience

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Sarah
Sarah
Co-Founder, Co-Host (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

So far so good!

Commentaires : Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Shania
Personal Assistant (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Trainual is great!!

Commentaires : Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Art Manager (Philippines)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Trainual is key

Commentaires : Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

il y a 2 ans

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Dior
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Exactly what we were looking for!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It's been great! Super easy to set up and literally used every day.

Passing knowledge onto our customers is of the utmost importance to us, thus our team members need to be provided with quick access while they're working live to access these situations with quality solutions. Having Trainual open and accessible during the work day is key to achieving that!

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Trainual. My only point of improvement would be to allow for a directory that does not need to be accessed teamwide for its creation.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Dior! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review of Trainual. We're super excited that you are enjoying the product and that it has been a game changer for having your team access your company's information! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the directory within the application. We passed that feedback on to our Product Team so they are aware. In the meantime, you can have your team members in the app hidden from the directory when you first invite them into the platform. That may be a good workaround if you don't want certain people to be seen in there. If you do have any other feedback or if there's anything else we can do to help, always feel free to reach out. Thank you so much again for being an awesome customer! We're super stoked to continue to work with you.

Eizabeth
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11-50 employés

A Remote Workspace Game-Changer

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, our company would not have experienced the fast-paced growth we have today without the Trainual platform. The ease of use and practicality has increased our efficiency and quality of work from new hires.

As a remote company, Trainual provides a one-stop platform for all training material. I like that I can add written materials, videos, and images/documents to create a cohesive and user-friendly training resource. Using Trainual allows our company to keep training consistent and gets our new hires trained much more quickly. Instead of pulling a team member for one-on-one training for the basics, we can get them started on Trainual, then transition to on-the-job training much more effectively.

There are certain features that would make assigning tasks more efficient but with the proactive updates, I expect Trainual will come up with a solution soon enough. I would like to see where I can create profiles with the subjects needed for each role, then assign users to the role instead of assign each individual subject.