Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Trainual

Un moyen simple de former et de développer votre équipe. Donnez vie à votre entreprise aujourd'hui avec Trainual.

En savoir plus sur Trainual

259 avis affichés

Stephanie j. G.
Stephanie j. G.
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Amazing Service

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Wade S.
CEO (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

The answer to what I was looking for

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has been great. It is easy to use and figure out and it is helping me go deep in systemizing my business.

We have high turnover and being able to make initial training part of the hiring process have helped us weed out applicants who are not serious. It also provides a great way to get people to complete training before being eligible for raises and promotions. I like how I can track the progress of my team, and quiz them to ensure comprehension, as well as the different media I can implement to help drive home certain points.

The pricing model that does not include all of the features unless you pay the premium right off the bat. It takes a long time to get all of the systems into Trainual, and I am not able to release it right away to my team so I didnt want to pay the premium if they were not going to be able to access the features right away. I will probably upgrade to the premium later on and revamp my lessons, but I am a bit conflicted about having my team go through re-training at that point just to see some flashy new features that I would have liked to implement at the beginning.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Wade! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear that Trainual has helped to make your training process more efficient and you've been able to systemize your business with it! And thanks for your feedback on our different plans. The good news is that if you do upgrade, you won't have to make your team go through their training again (unless you'd like them to). Everyone's completion percentage will remain the same when you upgrade. If you do have additonal questions about upgrading or anything else, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Del K.
Training Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Training Department Essential Tool

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

This has allowed for our practice to dramatically improve our onboarding, training, and policy/procedure update management processes.

The search feature is often more frustrating than helpful. It often results in time intensive continue searching through the list of results without necessarily producing the Trainual module intended.

Kerstin H.
Legal and Marketing Intern (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Trainual Review

3 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Just what our company needed!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Stephanie G.
Negotiation Specialist (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Excellent Product to help Organize information and small businesses

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been a great tool and time saver.

How it organizes information easily and tracks whether users have gone through material.

I wish there was a way to set up a billboard with information we can put info into so that we could easily have access without clicks into things that we can see at all times.

l’année dernière

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your comments about a Bulletin/Billboard feature have you experimented with Forums? That might do the trick! Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Maggie D.
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Best Decision we have made this year!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email support@trainual.com with any questions.?

Mehdi L.
Success Agent (Grèce)

Get trained remotely with Trainual

Commentaires : just amazing

Easy to use even if you are not familiar with it

how tow create multitabs

l’année dernière

Hi Mehdi! Thanks so much for your Trainual review! We're so happy that it's been easy to use, and we hope it's been impactful to your team. Please let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us! We're always here and happy to help.

Patricia J.
Department Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Great for Training

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We are using Trainual in place of physical manuals in our office. We are also adding videos for new employees on doing certain tasks within the office.

I LOVE that you can add in GIFs, pictures, and videos. It really makes the product fun for new employees. Instead of having just text to read through, maybe they can get a laugh from our silly videos or a GIF of Michael Scott doing something weird!

Nothing really - I actually enjoyed creating our manuals for the office and adding things in for our employees.

Suna Y.
Communications Associate (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, great results to make remove working efficient!

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent. I use it a lot for adding onboarding materials for new joiners and to educate the company on what our department does.

- Ease of use, either as an admin or as a user - Different features e.g. quizzes - Useable by all different departments and each section can be broken down into bite-sized chunks - Can embed photos, videos, links etc

- First page you see when you login (dashboard) is a bit crowded

Rashad G.
Rashad G.
Photographer (Azerbaïdjan)
Photographie, 51-200 employés

Employee training software

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

il y a 8 mois

Hey, Rashad! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual. We're super excited to hear that it's making training your new hires much easier! And that you've enjoyed using it. We also appreciate your feedback on adding more customization options. We're currently working on new ways to customize your team's experience, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

Raegan V.
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés

Trainual Review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

l’année dernière

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

Sean M.
CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

l’année dernière

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

Kathryn B.
HR Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Positive Experience

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

l’année dernière

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Co-Founder, Co-Host (É.-U.)

So far so good!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

Shania W.
Personal Assistant (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Trainual is great!!

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Art Manager (Philippines)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Trainual is key

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Easier training platform than the previous platform we used so there were fewer technical issues which saved us time fixing those issues during Training. It was a great experience overall.

The fact that we had to suddenly hire and train people in a short manner of time because of an unexpected surge of workload, the ease of transitioning to Trainual really helped. We were using a different software/platform before and it was a bit of a pain and we found Trainual a few months back before hiring, thankfully. Trainual is also perfect for our current needs. It's really easy to learn how to navigate around Trainual and learn how to use it from an Admin perspective. We didn't experience any technical issues along the way even from the user's side. I also liked the feature where you can see their progress in a detailed manner, like when did a specific user start on a course and when did they finish it.

There really aren't that many things I didn't like about it. I guess I would just push on considering adding more test styles/quiz styles. Additionally, I think we can add more details on the Reports, like the computed duration of how much time a user spent on a specific subject & course. Also, it'd be nice too if there was a feature where the courses & subjects are locked or set up to be taken in a specific order. These are the things on top of my head right now.

il y a 8 mois

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear that Trainual helped your team effectively train your new employees in such a short amount of time! And we appreciate your feedback on the areas we can improve. We'll pass that on to our product team so we know where to focus on as we improve the platform. If there's anything else you need from us, always feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to help!

Matt L.
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Game Changing Training

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

l’année dernière

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

Olivia S.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great Overall, Minor Fixes

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I enjoy the software. It is a great tool especially for our company which works mostly online. Getting training to the different employees we have scattered around CA can be difficult, and printing manuals can get costly. Trainual makes it easy, and paperless!

I like that the software is easy to use, very user friendly. I am easily able to go into Trainual, and see which team members have completed the subjects they were assigned. Being able to send a reminder to those team members who have not completed a subject is key and a great component to the software.

Where Trainual falls short for me, is that I cannot assign topics/subjects to be completed in a specific order. Rather, the team members are able to jump around and start new topics/subjects without finishing the previous subject. Having the team members complete them in order would assure that they are learning the information in the correct order (A,B,C,D) rather than (A,D,C,B).

il y a 5 mois

Hi Olivia! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual We're really happy to hear that it's been easy to use and it's helped to upgrade your training game! And we appreciate your feedback on assigning Subjects in a specific order. We'll take your feedback to our product team as we're always looking to improve. You can, however, make it so your Topics have to be completed in a specific order. To do that, all you have to do is go to Advanced Settings in your Subject settings, and then toggle the switch that's next to "Force order of Topics and Tests?". Once that's done, your team will have to go through Topics in the order that they are presented. Here's a link that will help you walk through the process: http://help.trainual.com/en/articles/4112578-force-order-of-topics-and-tests If you have any other feedback or need anything from us, always feel free to reach out. We're excited to continue to work with you!

Malyn B.
Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Great must-have tool with room to grow

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love Trainual's software and who they are as a company. They have a good product. Although it may be missing some things, those are things they are working on. They provide great resources for business owners and managers. I love the videos, webinars, articles, whatever it is that they put out there. It is always GOLD! And not to mention, very relevant.

I love how easy it is to use. They come out continuously with updates that help the ease of use, I think. I like the option of incorporating tests/quizzes. It's easy to add in different media formats as well.

Trainual has great bones and structure. They are constantly evolving and implementing improvements which I appreciate, however, I do wish for a more complex or more functions in the testing/quizzes and a way to organize topics into Categories or Folders (which I know is something they are working on).

il y a 12 mois

Hi Malyn! Thanks for sharing your Trainual experience with us. We appreciate your feedback about adding more complex functions to the test feature, and rest assured it's something we are working on! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the software so far and we truly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional feedback or questions - we'd love to hear from you.

Lynette G.
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great system

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Trainual solves almost all of our onboarding dilemmas, and the library of templates gets you going quickly.

The system looks utterly professional and modern with a clean, uncluttered UI, its the main reason we are selecting this product. Once customised with our branding it looked and felt like our own platform. The website is responsive and its great that its available as a downloadable app and mobi site. The price is reasonable and flexible according to user numbers, and has a monthly payment option as opposed to a lot of other LMS systems requiring annual upfront payment.

Its disappointing that the LMS is not SCORM compliant or supportive of adding external course material. The content tools require expanding, colour fonts and custom backgrounds etc. If you are going to limit the instructor to compiling courses to using your own content tools only it has to sufficiently expansive to make your courses appealing. Gifs are not totally appropriate for a lot of courses while obviously a nice differentiator. Creativity is therefore limiting. I would like to also see that you are able to upload videos directly from your device, as opposed to being forced to using YouTube videos which looks less than professional.

l’année dernière

Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for leaving your candid feedback of Trainual. We are delighted to hear that you like our UI and prebuilt templates.

Stephanie B.
Director of Implementation (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

l’année dernière

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.

Taylor G.
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Makes on-boarding new team members easy for small business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bring a small business, each team member wears many hats. Our business is also, thankfully, BOOMING so the need to add team members and keep up with a fast paced business is really difficult. Once all of our policies and procedures were on Trainual, and it did not take long to format and upload, an on-boarding process that would take me away a work day for me (the Director of Operations) was as easy as having the new hire in my office with an iPad learning while I worked. Also, sending out memos to team members and tracking them down to sign was eliminated because of the easy to edit and upload software. Our SOP has never been so up-to-date!

I really enjoy how this software has made updating standard operating procedures so simple. Whenever something is edited it sends a notification out to the team and I just need to give them a due date, this way I know that all information is available to everyone.

I wish I did not have to pay for the premium membership to do screen recording. Our business pays for Zoom so we just do screen recording through there, but uploading videos are also a process as you need to pay for a account or upload to YouTube to manage videos.

l’année dernière

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for leaving such great words about Trainual. We are very excited to hear that we have helped make SOPs more accessible, and that training is becoming more efficient. If you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ryan F.
Senior Consultant (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Super Easy to Use

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The team at Trainual has been amazing. They have supported us throughout the process. When you have a great product and an even better team supporting it, great things happen.

This product is super easy to use. Our team was able to get up to speed quickly and start building content right away.

I would like to continue to see more reports.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Ryan! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it! And we're pumped to hear that you were able to get your team up to speed quickly by using Trainual And thanks for sharing your feedback on Reports. We are making some updates to our product to improve that area, so stay tuned! If you have any other questions or feedback, always feel free to reach out and we'll be more than happy to help!

Tonya K.
Director of Customer Experience (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

Training made SIMPLE!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, trainual has been a lifesaver for me and my team. By using trainual as our training platform we are able to ramp up more new team members at one time and keep our open forums to high-level reviews of the material. This saves my trainers and supervisors hours of hand holding which in turn allows them to focus on their other daily tasks.

The use and navigation of the Trainual platform is simple and clear. My trainers are easily able to create new subjects within minutes. Also, having the ability to move entire sections from one subject to another makes life so much better. It would never work if we had to copy/paste and delete. We also love the reporting in Trainual. We can monitor our new trainees' progression and identify areas for improvement at a glance.

I cannot think of anything I don't like about trainual. It would be nice if we could choose our own color scheme to match that of our company.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Tonya - Glad we were able to simplify your process!