15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Trainual

Un moyen simple de former et de développer votre équipe. Donnez vie à votre entreprise aujourd'hui avec Trainual.

En savoir plus sur Trainual

Avantages :

The product is easy to lay out training material and integrate images, videos, etc. It was very easy to invite and monitor activity.

Inconvénients :

What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong.

Trainual - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,1/10

Trainual a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 457 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Trainual ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (457)

José
José
Banquier (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Decouverte

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Classé bien

Avantages :

Ce logiciel sert d'outil d'intégration dans les activités permet de faire les cours en ligne

Inconvénients :

Le logiciel est cher pour l'abonnement difficultés de retrouver les cours

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the honesty here, Jose! Would love to chat with you about this. Feel free to reach out to our team so we can ensure you're getting the most out of Trainual.

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de cours en ligne

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel très efficace et facile à utiliser. Il m'a beaucoup faciliter la tâche.

Inconvénients :

Pour ma part je n'ai pas trouvé un inconvénients a ce logiciel.j'assimile mieux. Je le recommande à tous

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 6 mois

Thanks so much for the review, Charlaine! Can't thank you enough for championing Trainual.

Codjo Bienvenu
Agent commercial (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Logiciel de formation qui est une plateforme de transfert de connaissance . Tous les processus pour tous les rôles et responsabilités de l'entreprise sont documentés.

Inconvénients :

Il n'y a pas d'inconvénients détectés à ce logiciel.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Codjo!

Claudel
Développeur web (Bénin)
Internet, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de formation

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est très efficace et très fiable pour l'utilisation.

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai aucun problème avec ce logiciel.

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing Service

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

Avantages :

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

Inconvénients :

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best process documentation software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Having the option to embed video, external websites, and quizzes to test comprehension is fantastic. Because of team restructuring and turnover throughout the years, it has been helpful to have a centralized repository of training materials like Trainual.

Avantages :

That was the best option at the time, and it still is today, because it allows us to centrally store documentation for all applicable procedures and regulations. It's simple to direct a team member to the relevant section of the Trainual whenever they have a query regarding a procedure or policy.

Inconvénients :

This is more of a suggestion for how to arrange things than a critique of Trainual itself. In my opinion, it's best to have a single Admin in charge of all of the data. We had things more in order before we added more teams to our account, but now they're all over the place.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 12 mois

Wow - thanks, Laura! This is such a thoughtful and treasured review. So many amazing things to unpack here, but really love seeing that Trainual remained the best choice for process documentation as time passed. Building a product you trust is important to us. And it's great knowing that trust has been built on ease of use, simplicity, centralization and managing your team's content consumption effectively! Thanks again.

Eric
COO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Helps us scale our growing organization

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

Content is one of the few ways businesses can leverage themselves and achieve massive growth. Trainual creates this foundation for best practices/playbooks so that the founders/leaders are not bottlenecks as "walking SOPs". Instead, we have one place that houses critical knowledge that is easily accessible by the team. Training can be consistent and documenting them makes us stronger in our processes which helps identify and solve issues quicker!

Inconvénients :

Quizzes show answers after first attempts, causing the quiz taker to copy the right answers instead of referring the content and committing it to memory before retaking. The user directory is a nice feature and would be even more powerful if admins could add additional fields, custom or standard (i.e. Phone #2/work phone, etc)

Kerstin
Legal and Marketing Intern (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Trainual Review

3,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

Avantages :

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Inconvénients :

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Barb
Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk (É.-U.)
Impression, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Ease of Use and Editing found in Trainual

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very good experience! I love the word correct and ease of search for a topic. The best yet is the ability to change the context of a document without having to rewrite the entire thing. It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!

Avantages :

The ability to edit in real time and without having to rewrite the whole context of the document.

Inconvénients :

Having to ask permission to edit and view documents that are relevant to my job.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 3 mois

Hey Barb! I love this "It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!" This is precisely what we're after. Not only for documents to be living and breathing but for Trainual to answer questions as if it were a co-worker. So thanks for seeing what we're doing and championing our mission. P.S. Highly suggest pitching your need for Admin permissions if you are regularly editing content and hitting these permission barriers. Thanks again for an awesome review. Appreciate you!

Nestor
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A Must for a smaller organization

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Being able to store all of our material within one place is what is great about Trainual. Using SharePoint is good but it has to be done in file formats and that I dont want. Its very easy for files to be lost or you forget the name. This one allows a couple of admins and the rest view users only. If I wanted to I can track where my people are in the training process with the assessment trackers.

Avantages :

I love the fact that I have full control over everything within Trainual. Being able to add, remove, edit anything within Trainual is something all companies should want. We shouldnt have to ask for permission to add stuff to our training guides. I can start a guide and leave it until I am ready to publish. I can go back and forth without anyone seeing it or my work getting lost until I am submit it for publishing. It has banners, allows inserts of docs, videos, YouTube, and other apps. I can even record what I am doing on my computer with the Chrome extension. That is an awesome future. The cost is also good and you can store tons of information within it. The templates are also a huge help.

Inconvénients :

Personally after 1 year, I dont have a lot of negative stuff to say about Trainual. Anytime ive needed help, its been pretty easy. Maybe a suggestion/recommendation future would be cool. Something that can give you some tips or advice on how to make your current training guide better. More of a want then a con though.

Trinity
Operations Asisstant (É.-U.)
Import/Export, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

You need Trainual

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I would recommend Trainual to anyone who has a process that impacts others. Whether in a non-profit, business, or community setting.

Avantages :

Trainual has been incredible for documenting all things you think you will just remember. And better yet keep it organized for those who come after us within a company

Inconvénients :

The one thing I will say - for a small company, starting can be tricky. Trainual has been designed for companies of all sizes and there were some kinks to work out for a company as small as ours.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for sharing, Trinity. I love how you're thinking of those who will come along after you. That says a lot about you as a person and I admire that! We pride ourselves on helping small businesses and have tons of resources you can access. Please do not hesitate to reach out. From process templates to coaching support - we've got you!

Sarah
Vice President of Operations (É.-U.)
Recherche, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Clinical Trial Lifesaver

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Avantages :

What I like most about Trainual is that we are able to utilize it across a vast platform within our clinical trial. With decentralized trials, we rely on the ease of technology. This platform has given us a strong tool to keep up with study-specific and site-specific training in one place. This tool is easy to pull reports from if needed for FDA visits.

Inconvénients :

I have not come across a feature that I do not care for as of now. I will update if I do.

Derek
Facilities, Fleet, and Safety Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Traintastic

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Trainual is great for any company that wants to build a one stop shop for all company and training needs.

Avantages :

It has AI technology and can be used remotely

Inconvénients :

The thing that I like least about Trainual is it has Limited Font options.

Lea
Billing Associate (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Learning Resource

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

I've only used it for creating tests for people in the company

Inconvénients :

figuring it out, finding out where to go etc.

Jennifer
Director of Central Support (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Efficient and Engage Training Option

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Trainual allows me to easily create and manage training materials, track employee progress, and ensure that everyone is up-to-date on the latest company policies and procedures. One of the standout features of Trainual is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for even non-technical team members to create and update training content.Another key benefit of Trainual is its ability to streamline the training process, reducing the amount of time and resources required to get new hires up to speed. With Trainual, our comprehensive training programs cover everything from onboarding to ongoing professional development, while tracking employee progress and completion.

Avantages :

Trainual allowed our company to finally have ONE place to store training collateral. The user interface is friendly and functional, with features that appeal to all learners. I love the option to embed video, something we could never do with stand-alone PDFs. I also value the search that allows me to find every training piece with keywords. When we complete quarterly/yearly audits this allows me to easily locate all items that need to be updated.Lastly, I love being able to parcel training out and not overwhelm new hires with all content at once. Our training modules allow me to give them only access to that day's material, which is topic specific. This allows me to create a learning journey for them at the pace they need.

Inconvénients :

The testing process. I like the idea of testing employees, but being allowed to retake a test immediately after not passing leads the employee right back to the quiz, where they then try to guess the answer based on elimination. I would like to see the option when we build tests to link it back to the step in the process that is where the answer resides. Then when the user misses that question they are routed back there to actually re-read the content for the answer.

Tammie
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Efficient Onboarding Solution

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our experience with utilizing Trainual for our onboarding has been positive overall. It has proven to be an efficient solution for streamlining our onboarding processes. The software's current capabilities have met our needs and facilitated a smoother transition for new hires.However, we acknowledge that there is untapped potential in the software that we have yet to explore fully. We recognize the importance of investing time to enter additional information and familiarize ourselves with the software's additional features. Once we allocate the necessary time for these tasks, we believe the software will enhance our onboarding processes even further.Overall, we highly recommend Trainual for its effectiveness, and we are eager to continue unlocking its full potential.

Avantages :

One of the aspects we appreciate the most is the ability to provide consistent information to our new hires in a highly efficient manner. It allows them to progress through the onboarding process at their own pace. The inclusion of quizzes within the program has significantly enhanced the learning experience. It not only reinforces their understanding but also provides a way to assess their knowledge retention. We are looking forward to the access they will have to our standard operating procedures, once we have them added to the program. This will serve as a valuable resource, enabling them to refer back to important guidelines and processes as needed.

Inconvénients :

We would appreciate the capability for increases e-signatures without incurring additional expenses. It would be beneficial to have a solution that allows us to handle a higher volume of signatures without any added costs. Alternatively, if there was a more effective way to sign off on all policies within the program that would eliminate the need for additional e-signatures. This would simplify and streamline the process and would further enhance our onboarding experience.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 9 mois

Wow, Tammie! This feedback is great. It's awesome to hear how Trainual is improving your onboarding processes and enhancing the learning experience. We look forward to hearing more as your experience unfolds. Would love to have you in our Trainual Insiders community. You can find us on Slack or Facebook. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review. P.S. Passed along your e-sign feedback to the product team!

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Useful for ensuring that the organization's employees acquire the required skills and experience

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With the help of Trainual, we efficiently completed all the necessary training. In addition, we ensured continuity of learning, improving the quality of communication between senior management and their employees, which makes assessments done with complete transparency.

Avantages :

Trainual is an excellent tool for training and learning industry best practices because it ensures that all employees have received all relevant instructions, handouts, and training programs designed for their roles. I'm grateful for all the ways I can create the system to speed up the integration process with the rest of the team and get new employees up to speed faster. The tools are great because management can evaluate employee performance completely verbally. The ability of senior management to manage the organizational structure, as well as to organize the relationships between the different departments and to establish functional partnerships between them, is a precious asset provided by Trainual.

Inconvénients :

Trainual is adaptable to the needs of any organization, has a user-friendly interface, is generally easy to use, is pleasant for employees, and offers enough customization options to ensure that all relevant information reaches employees promptly.

Ehren
Regional Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Excellent method of keeping any sized team up to date!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very positive, rarely an issue from your apps or programs and the one time I did have trouble it was resolved promptly.

Avantages :

Most useful is the simplicity and ability in sending specific trainings to specific members. If someone is struggling in one area we simply reset their training and go back over it with them. We are looking forward to teams so we can begin doing this by group as well!

Inconvénients :

Really need to be able to categorize members into multilayered teams for ease and precision in what is being sent to train on.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 12 mois

Thanks a bunch for your awesome feedback, Ehren! We're happy to hear that you find Trainual's simplicity and the ability to send specific trainings to individual members most useful. And we totally understand your need for categorizing members into multilayered teams, and we're excited to let you know that team grouping enhancements are coming soon! It's fantastic to know that our shared values of safety, care, and fun align with yours. We appreciate your kind words and for including us as part of the Camel Express CW team!

Timothy
Franchise Operations Consultant (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Extremely happy with the product and support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Extremely positive and continues to be a great journey!

Avantages :

The support behind it is superb - [sensitive content hidden] is an email away and answers questions and provides back-office support whenever requested.

Inconvénients :

The product is very much tailored for small businesses, so it can be challenging to scale its use across organizations with multiple operators (such as franchisees).

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

l’année dernière

Hey Timothy! ���� We're so glad to hear you love Trainual. Excited to share your comments with the Support Team. Thank you for bringing us along on your growth journey and for sharing your review. ����

Jared
Senior Account Executive (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Trainual Review from an Account Manager at Tech Company

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Trainual has helped me continue to learn about our new products and refresh myself on older products at the drop of a dime. This allows me to have a ton of information at my finger tips when needing to prepare on the fly or answer questions I may not know the answer to at first.

Avantages :

My favorite part of Trainual is how easy the interface is to use. I think that it is very easy to navigate the home page and figure out where everything is. The quiz interface is also very easy to use. It is also great that there can be videos added to the training sections.

Inconvénients :

There really is not too much that I dislike about Trainual as a whole. I guess in my case I wish that I did not have to ask for access to different subjects that are not private in nature. However, that is probably just something that we have set up internally and can certainly be adjusted.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

l’année dernière

Hey Jared! ���� We're so glad to hear you love Trainual. Great examples here! Dropping a link below so you can learn more about Reference Subjects. Lots of enhancements coming to the permissions and access category - stay tuned. Thank you for sharing your review. ���� https://help.trainual.com/en/articles/5560539-reference-subjects

Alan
Alan
Ops Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Trainual Is Straightforward, Practical, and Smooth

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Trainual is really easy to use for both admins and users. I love that we can all reference the same materials very easily, and everyone knows what training they have yet to complete at a glance.

Avantages :

Honestly, I like how modern it looks the most. Previously, our company used Zoho and it had a lot of features, but it didn't look smooth. When you're trying to learn something new, you need as few distractions as possible. With Trainual's polished look, you're able to focus. On the administrator side, you can create everything you need without any training. Just take a moment to plan out your training, and you'll be alright.

Inconvénients :

The only gripe I have is the assessments. Zoho had a lot of options for the question types, and in Trainual I was hoping for the same. I adapted many of the questions that I migrated over, so it's okay, but having different question types helps break up the monotony. We have to ask a lot of questions in certain training modules, so this really helped, but this technical limitation hasn't actually held us back in practice. We continue to love Trainual.

Kathryn
HR Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Positive Experience

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Avantages :

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Inconvénients :

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Shania
Personal Assistant (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Trainual is great!!

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

Avantages :

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Inconvénients :

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 3 ans

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Dior
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Exactly what we were looking for!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's been great! Super easy to set up and literally used every day.

Avantages :

Passing knowledge onto our customers is of the utmost importance to us, thus our team members need to be provided with quick access while they're working live to access these situations with quality solutions. Having Trainual open and accessible during the work day is key to achieving that!

Inconvénients :

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Trainual. My only point of improvement would be to allow for a directory that does not need to be accessed teamwide for its creation.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trainual

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dior! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review of Trainual. We're super excited that you are enjoying the product and that it has been a game changer for having your team access your company's information! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the directory within the application. We passed that feedback on to our Product Team so they are aware. In the meantime, you can have your team members in the app hidden from the directory when you first invite them into the platform. That may be a good workaround if you don't want certain people to be seen in there. If you do have any other feedback or if there's anything else we can do to help, always feel free to reach out. Thank you so much again for being an awesome customer! We're super stoked to continue to work with you.

Eizabeth
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A Remote Workspace Game-Changer

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, our company would not have experienced the fast-paced growth we have today without the Trainual platform. The ease of use and practicality has increased our efficiency and quality of work from new hires.

Avantages :

As a remote company, Trainual provides a one-stop platform for all training material. I like that I can add written materials, videos, and images/documents to create a cohesive and user-friendly training resource. Using Trainual allows our company to keep training consistent and gets our new hires trained much more quickly. Instead of pulling a team member for one-on-one training for the basics, we can get them started on Trainual, then transition to on-the-job training much more effectively.

Inconvénients :

There are certain features that would make assigning tasks more efficient but with the proactive updates, I expect Trainual will come up with a solution soon enough. I would like to see where I can create profiles with the subjects needed for each role, then assign users to the role instead of assign each individual subject.