Avis clients sur Circle Loop

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Circle Loop

Modern-day business communications. All your calls, numbers & features in powerful desktop, web & mobile apps. No contract

En savoir plus sur Circle Loop

8 avis affichés

Johnny A.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/10/2018

"Awesome phone app at an affordable price."

Commentaires: Overall experience has been very good, and I am happy I finally found a phone app that I can use!

Avantages: I love that they have a desktop app and a phone app. I also like that I can connect it directly with my ZOHO crm. I also love that the price is very affordable compared to most other phone apps.

Inconvénients: The customer service is a little slow at responding and could be a bit more helpful.

• Publié le 25/10/2018
Stuart P.
Creative Director
Design
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"Slick and intuitive app across desktop and mobile"

Commentaires: I've been a Circle Loop user for over a year now and I've seen it grow from a straightforward call solution into something much greater. Using CL has enabled me to manage my calls through one easy to use streamlined interface. I'm excited to see what new features the app gains next.

Avantages: As a contractor, I'm often in a situation where its important to share my number with clients. By using Circle Loop I can keep my primary phone number private whilst sharing my CL number with clients. As my company grows with different departments (Development, UX, etc) I can make new hires and allow them to use their private phone and install Circle Loop on their device. This allows them to keep a device they are familiar with and remove the need to use a separate company phone.

Inconvénients: At the moment, there are few negatives for me. Circle Loop is competitively priced, has great customer support and a development team that is engaged with providing regular updates. If I had to choose one area that I would like to see improvement is the ability to manage conference calls, although I believe this is an upcoming feature in 2018.

Liane-rose B.
E-learning, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2020

"Easy to Use"

Commentaires: I absolutely love the product, its great and I don't want to switch to another. The only thing that might prompt me to consider another product is if I have to chase customer services again for a response.

Avantages: I love that Circle Loop is really easy to set up. The design is so user friendly too.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately we've had some syncing issues between Circleloop and our CRM. I had to follow up with the customer service team on multiple occasions to find out whether the problem was being looked into or not. Fortunately someone got back to me eventually but it was frustrating that I had to chase for a response.

• Publié le 27/11/2020
Hannah C.
Customer Relationship Manager
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 09/11/2020

"Fantastic customer service and simple to use software"

Commentaires: Works well for our business.

Avantages: All you need is on one screen, the last number called, the link to any voicemail message and the set up is straight forward.

Inconvénients: The out of hours option isn't intuitive at all, it isn't clearly marked on what the times entered represent. Perhaps it would work well to have the option to have a miniature screen of it in the corner whilst working on other things to keep an eye on if a call comes in etc.

• Publié le 09/11/2020
Nathaniel C.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 29/05/2018

"Really solid cloud-based phone system"

Avantages: Running our direct lines and shared lines from the same iPhone app is great. The recent addition of call recording has been a massive benefit. The team at CircleLoop have been good, they're always looking to make improvements to the application and are their customer service team are responsive.

Inconvénients: They're all small niggles really. The text messaging system is a bit clunky and currently has no notifications enabled. Sometimes call transfer can be a little buggy. Incoming calls suffer from intermittent lag, with users phones ringing at different times. Rather than having a single 'contacts' tab, contacts are split into a users contacts and shared contacts, which means you have to search in both for a contact if you can't remember where they were saved.

• Publié le 29/05/2018
  • Publié le 11/05/2018

"HIGHLY impressed with CircleLoop"

Commentaires: Making calls is no longer a hassle. It's easy, excellent value and accessible on all my devices.

Avantages: I've tried many other VOIP providers, however the quality of Circleloop's service has surpassed many of the other larger players in the market. It's easy to get set up and the quality of calls is superb. I can forward calls to my mobile when I need and I appreciate getting voicemail transcription alerts by email. I have a UK and US number and i can switch between the two to make outbound calls. It's brilliant.

Inconvénients: Awaiting more integrations with apps, but they integrate with the major CRMs and I know they are building more.

• Publié le 11/05/2018
Glyn P.
CTO & Co Founder
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"Circle Loop has helped enable us to scale internationally into France, Korea, Australia and the US"

Avantages: Easy set up, no intrusive cabling, engineers, hassle, extensive quarterly or annual costs. You get a local number in the country that you are trading in and it works. Pure and simple. I've known the team behind this since my webuyanycar.com days and they have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality SAAS software.

Inconvénients: None I don't have any issues at all

Nick S.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"Easy fast and reliable platform. Set up was done in a day. Thank you Circle Loop!"

Avantages: Reporting tools are first class. All our staff love it's simplicity and how easy it is to use. Superb support.

Inconvénients: Our monthly bill!! (All be it very reasonable and good value for money)! There Is honestly nothing we dislike about Circle Loop. The software is easy to use and enabled us to get rid of all our old desk phones