15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Avonni

Outil de conception et de prototypage pour Salesforce Lightning.

En savoir plus sur Avonni

Non disponible

Non disponible

Avonni - Notes

4,0

Avonni a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 7 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Avonni ?

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

The Best Salesforce Design Mock-ups...plus more!

Commentaires : Pleasantly surprised, unlike any other tool we've used and ultimately adds value to our SF environment by letting non-technical folks clearly communicate their UI desires without sending a tech doc, crossing their fingers, and then requiring modifications later.

Wireframing Salesforce Lightening is a challenge because of the unique objects and organization, but Creator makes this seamless with drag/drop elements designed around SFL. It's so easy to visually demonstrate your end goal and get buy in as opposed to using shapes, sketches, and promises. No more guessing what the result will look like, and you get baseline code to start templating your solution to ensure scalability.

Signing up was a little tricky and the minimum team count for certain features. But I'm unaware of a tool that even comes close so if it can reduce time from idea to mock-up then I'm all for it (especially if you're one of the many organizations that rely on SF architecture).

Oksana
Sr. Strategy Manager (Canada)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great tool for building wireframes and more

Commentaires : All developers prefer to see what they need to build rather than read about what they need to build. The wireframes that I was able to build using Avonnicreator kick started the process. We ended up delivering a somewhat different UI and functionality than what was drafted in the wireframes, but wireframes did help a lot for a team to get started and to do it fast. It is always easier to make adjustments to something (wireframe/design) than to conceptualize something (e.g. wireframe/design)

Easy to use interface that allows to mock up lightning UI very fast. Wireframes can be adjusted on the fly when talking to end users. This allows for the design and requirements phases to be completed faster.

Price is not justified for what we use or need to use the tool. There should be a price tier for those of us who want to use the tool for one thing only - to build wireframes without requiring these to be translated to a code or requiring other people to make changes (collaborate) to the design. We do not have a need for the tool post design (a.k.a. pretty picture) stage.

, 11–50 employés

Easy learning curve, really needs documentation and tutorials

Templates are a great feature, would love to have more bundles of drag and drop components I could use. As well as store and save a repository of ones I create and reuse them across designs.

User experience could be improved, could benefit from some extensive UX design and testing. Pricing seems a little bit high and more documentation about converting designs into actual lightning components would be helpful.

Conseil en gestion

Use Avonni creator to help assist in the development process; its amazingly helpful for us.

Commentaires : This significantly reduces development scrap and rework because we can show the customer far in advance what they will be getting and we can iterate on the wire frames (cheap option) and not redo development (much more experience option). It's a win for us as a project team and a win for the customer because they get earlier feedback on our development vision.

Easily create wire frames that match almost exactly what the customer will see after development has completed.

There are only a few things that are missing and based on my conversations with Cedric they are all in the pipeline for release, so I don't have any cons that aren't being addressed.

Alexy
Consultant Analyst (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 10 000+ employés

Astonishing!

Commentaires : At first was difficult to understand on my own; however, after two calls with customer service rep) WOW, the change was from the Earth to the Moon! I tripled the speed and was able to manage like a pro the app. Love it!

How does simulates SalesForce and all the features included.

Is not that intuitive. I need to talk to a customer service rep often (at least at first)

Felipe
Felipe
Customer Experience Consultant (Espagne)
, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

One of the few times I can say I have found EXACTLY the right tool

I have only tried the free version so far, nevertheless I can't say I have felt limited at any point to do anything i needed, it is a very complete mockup too but its complexity does not make it hard to use, it took me about 3 hours to feel comfortable with the menus. I had a couple of issues but what would have been a terrible experience was no doubt turned around completely by an excellent customer support. As I already told them when i contacted them, thank you for a great example of excellent customer experience.

I had two heart stopping moments when I thought I had lost all my work due to bugs and connectivity issues, but they were solved in the best way possible.

Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

Well done tool with incredible value

Packages mirror the Lightning modals exactly and backend code is generated Easy to use drag & drop feature with lots of options Intuitive interface and design for beginners

Pricing a bit hard to comprehend Still a failr young tool without robust functionality Sharing and collaborating were not previously available given certain pricing models