My experience was great! I learned about my bad habits, how to get rid of them, and made good ones!

Publié le 07/06/2018
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great team building, connectivity with coworkers, knowledge of new beneficial health and fitness habits, learning what I should change and remove entirely, etc.

Avantages: It's colourful, cheerful, and user friendly. It's very straightforward and the images make it interesting, like an adult story book! The simplicity of the software makes it appealing to all users - you don't need to be a tech expert to figure it out. Having the most basic knowledge, you can reap the same rewards as someone who is well versed. Mostly, it caters to each individual and really helps to foster positive habitual change. I would highly recommend the platform for team building in the workplace as well, as it strongly encourages users to be thankful for others and boost the spirits of their coworkers through privately recognizing their achievements.

Inconvénients: The least impressive regarding this software would simply be the number of bugs it contains. This isn't the fault of anyone, but really just something that can be worked on and perfected, cleaned out, etc., over time and development. At times, the platform does not accurately track your results.

I found my path

Publié le 21/12/2018
Jim P.
Operating Partner
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In my particular case, aside from greater wellness, the main benefit my company gets from Ikkuma is a greater sense of comminity. We are a small company but separated geographically in several offices. Ikkuma helps connect us.

Avantages: What I like most about Ikkuma is how the various mechanisms and paths to health and wellness are introduced gradually through many habits that I have an option to adopt. There is no negativity - anything that I can integrate is a positive. I also like tagging my colleagues - mostly to tease them! It makes the app a lot of fun.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I wish I could level up faster, but that's my bad!

Great Wellness Software

Publié le 13/01/2019
Senior Manager, Energy Systems
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: - The Ikkuma software platform provides a modern, engaging tool to manage customer wellness. The app is intuitive and engaging. It provides social capability to interact and gamification.

Avantages: - Ease of use
- Clear, colourful interface
- Helpful onboarding
- Gamification aspects keep user engaged

Inconvénients: - Tool could benefit from more customization options

Love using Ikkuma! Its the only app that I've encountered that really encourages thoughtfulness!.

Publié le 11/06/2018
Adam A.
Manager Biz Dev
Support client

Avantages: Love the power ups. They're so inspiring. Love writing in the journal as it really encourages reflection on wellness.

Inconvénients: Its really a pretty cool and innovative application. Some screens could load faster but overall app is great!

Just an awesome health and wellness platform that our team loves.

Publié le 01/06/2018
Jason L.
Managing Partner, Senior Editor
Ressources humaines
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a great health and wellness app that's helping me build a great corporate culture and an awesome team/community.

Avantages: Ikkuma life is a fun platform that has worked really well for our team. I strongly believe in building a great culture and healthy team and Ikkuma life does this in a fun, non-obtrusive way. The challenges and gamification of the platform are great and it's easy to use.

Inconvénients: We're a small company (<20 employees) and the platform is a good fit for us. I'm looking forward to continuing to use Ikkuma as it's always evolving.

Positive daily experience

Publié le 14/06/2018
Ben J.
Support client

Avantages: Encourages positive thinking and self reflection. A useful boost each time you login.

Inconvénients: in the beginning, hard to understand the point of it. Challenges are not explained clearly. Survey forces you to write more than may be needed.