• Service client

En savoir plus sur ClickGUARD

La solution de protection contre les fraudes aux clics la plus avancée au monde pour éviter les clics à perte qui nuisent à l'efficacité des campagnes PPC.

En savoir plus sur ClickGUARD

112 avis affichés

Alexander j C.
Founder / Growth Manager
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"Stop all your bad click issues."

Commentaires: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Avantages: This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Inconvénients: The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Dear Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way.
We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options"

Commentaires: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Avantages: Granular customization and control
Great customer service and support
Robust data available
Ease of use

Inconvénients: Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/09/2019
Doug H.
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Click guard helped us to see a return on investment"

Commentaires: I thought doing pay per click ads would have been a straight forward process, which for the most part it is. It seems to me like another trend in digital advertising medium to get more reach and sales and we wanted to keep up the trends. After deciding to f=do the PPC ads we were very confident that ther would be a great return on investmentand was eager to see the numbers start rolling in, but after a few months, we were disappointed when we realized that this was not the case. We learned something after, about fraud click which could have been the cause of the campign underperformance, and at the time we also learned about Clickguard. Since installing it we were able to quickly confirm that we were seriously being afftected by bad clicks which was why our returns weren't as high as they could be. We've gradually increased our returns over the months and we're now performing at our best since getting the app.

Avantages: This app checks every click that is registered. It throughly audits each click and gives a very accurate detereminattion of its ource. With a faeture like that, there was little we had to worry about as Clickguard does most of the work.

Inconvénients: The only thing worth noting as a disadvantage is because it's such a complex app, it has a steep learning curve. You canget by with the basics but if you want to take fulladvatange of the app, it's recommended to learn the different features.

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Mark N.
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus"

Commentaires: One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Avantages: Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Inconvénients: Customer Support
Jargon on the site
Difficult to setup compared to others.
Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

• Publié le 17/04/2020
Sanida F.
Analytics Mg
  • Publié le 16/02/2020

"Never going back to no protection"

Commentaires: We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads.
After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

Avantages: I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

Inconvénients: I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

• Publié le 16/02/2020
Nadia U.
Facebook Ads Specialist
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Totally worth the buy!"

Commentaires: Clickguard was the obvious choice subsequent to the research that we did after realizing that we were being targeted by click farms. Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks. Not going to tell you that Clickguard changed our lives and we can't live without it, but it really is an effective app that does what it's supposed to with no issues and it wouldn't be wise to run your ads without it if suspect that you are being targeted by click bots.

Avantages: This is a great tool that gives you back full control of your pay per click ads. It saves you money on your campaign that would otherwise be wasted on empty clicks and the beautiful thing is that it needs very little monitoring.

Inconvénients: The only issue that I can think about is the constant feature updates that we get but I don't think that's a real issue.

• Publié le 27/01/2020
Bogdan constantin I.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"The difference between a successful or struggling campaign."

Commentaires: In my opinion, Clickguard has become the difference between a successful pay per click campaign and a very bad experience with PPC ads. Clickguard is what stands between our ads and great conversions and fraud click activities and it does a hell of a job. This is the industry standard app for fraud click protections and is almost a mandatory app to have for PPC ads. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get into these types of ad campaigns.

Avantages: Clickguard is the app that gives the best anti-fraud technology. Not only does it give excellent protection against empty clicks but it helps you to save money as you'd be no longer wasting money on bad clicks. Clickguard is how you take control of your ads.

Inconvénients: I have no major issues with Clickguard just some minor preferences that are neither here nor there.

Vanja I.
QA Engineer
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

"Very impressive app"

Commentaires: I've been using Clickguard for some time now and I'd like to say that I am very impressed. When we first decided to go with Clickguard I was nothing short of sceptical. To me, this app would just be another app that would kinda do the job but not really. I was really expecting maybe a little improvement just to say that it was working enough. Over time I grew to find that we really started to depend heavily on Clickguard as more and more we became convinced that this is one of the most vital apps out there to support all PPC ad campaigns. I'm happy that we gave it a try after all because not we don't run ads without it.

Avantages: I love that everything about this protection and reporting is realtime and even more proactive than reactive. It goes as far as to collect data and adapt to the info it gathers. I'm not sure what can beat that. This is a well built and well designed product that's worth every penny.

Inconvénients: The only drawback I've come across has to do with their support team. I think they need a Spanish support line in addition to the English support they have.

Chloé R.
Sales administrator
Réseaux informatiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Finally real protection"

Commentaires: Having as many pay per click campaigns as we do, I'm sure you can imagine the amount of money that we were spending on these ads. Now think of the amount of money that we were losing because of click fraud activities and android robots. I personally thought that this was just something that we'd have to suffer through until research lead me to Clickguard. After we started using Clickguard it's as if a weight was lifted off our shoulders especially when we saw the amount of money we were saving daily. This is a must have product for all PPC ads.

Avantages: I get absolute and complete control of my ads again and I don't have to worry about anything like empathy clicks again. The feature really assures me that I have to best protection out there and I'm able to see exactly what is being done through their reporting system.

Inconvénients: The only bad thing I can think of is that so many features to go through can be a little overwhelming.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Nataliia P.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"The perfect solution for click fraud issues."

Commentaires: Once I installed Clickguard, automatically my suspicions were confirmed. We were being attacked by Click bots after all. We knew this because of the constant alerts we were getting from the software which even made aware of how bad it really was. Another indicator was also the drastic change in our click report and yes we saved money due to the decrease in clicks we now had. This app could never have been better built as all its features really helps you in some way.

Avantages: This is a necessary software to have if you are running ad campaigns and you would like to get protection from click fraud and click robots that will skew your click rates that will still come out of your budget.

Inconvénients: I would usually be able to easily point out areas where an app can improve but it this case all I can say is maybe add phone support.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Dennis M.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Best support team"

Commentaires: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Avantages: Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

Inconvénients: My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Abby L.
User Engagement Specialist
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2020

"I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard"

Commentaires: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Avantages: I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Inconvénients: The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

• Publié le 05/01/2020
Independent Trunk Keeper
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2020

"Tried and proven!"

Commentaires: I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Avantages: My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Inconvénients: I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

• Publié le 10/01/2020
Olivia P.
Office manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés

"Unbeatable!"

Commentaires: Excellent product and service.

Avantages: Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Inconvénients: The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

Milica M.
Digital Content Coordinator
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"They fully support customers"

Commentaires: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

Avantages: This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

Inconvénients: I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

• Publié le 11/12/2019
Thomas B.
General Partner
Banque, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"It does what's needed, and more!"

Commentaires: There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Avantages: ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Inconvénients: There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

envoyé par ClickGUARD Software le 27/02/2019

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Emi L.
Sales Agent
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Clickguard started to pay for itself"

Commentaires: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Avantages: I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Inconvénients: My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

Carmen S.
Daycare provider
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner"

Commentaires: People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Avantages: This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients: It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

Kevin O.
Community Relations
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2019

"ClickGUARD does what it should do"

Commentaires: ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Avantages: It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Inconvénients: I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

envoyé par ClickGUARD Software le 26/02/2019

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

• Publié le 20/02/2019
Denislav V.
Business Development Manager
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"The best investment we've made in a while."

Commentaires: This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Avantages: There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Inconvénients: The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Noah C.
Digital Marketing Owner
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"Get real protection and real clicks"

Commentaires: I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

Avantages: Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

Inconvénients: The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Dear Noah,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them.
Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

Ana Z.
Ana
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"The best app of its kind."

Commentaires: I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

Avantages: Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

Inconvénients: My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Dear Ana,

Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time.
Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Holly R.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Top-notch app in its category!"

Commentaires: Trust me that once you get this app and start using it, you will instantly see why it is a necessary app for running all your pay per click ads and you be asking your self why you haven't been using it from the start. I've learned that you get what you pay for and I say that to say, at first we were reluctant because it just seemed like an additional expense but after actually trying it, I could never have been happier with the results we have seen. The app literally pays for itself now and we barely even need to monitor it.

Avantages: This product brought back a level of confidence to PPC campaigns that we had lost. Running an ad without it is something that we do not do. You get value for your money by purchasing this app.

Inconvénients: The one and only issue I found with it was during the setup process. It was a bit painstaking but once that was done everything fell into place pretty smoothly.

Dear Holly,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. ClickGUARD may be somewhat overwhelming to set up at first, but provided our detailed click reports and highly customizable rules, and as you found out yourself, it all fits great in place at the end.
Your cooperation made you an exceptional client to work with. Our entire team will be joyous with the news of your review!

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Social Media Influencer
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"Takes some weight off my shoulder"

Commentaires: Loving my experience with their services and will continue using their product.

Avantages: I am so relieved to have found Clickguard! PPC fraud is no joke and should be on the mind of every business owner. Having protection is a NECESSITY nowadays.

Inconvénients: A bit complex, but that's a good thing.

Stephanie A.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Clickguard gives me the assurance I need."

Commentaires: It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Avantages: Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

Inconvénients: The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.