• Service client

En savoir plus sur Figma

Créez, éditez et partagez des conceptions personnalisées dans une solution web disponible sous Windows, Mac ou Linux.

En savoir plus sur Figma

179 avis affichés

Alec V.
  • Publié le 23/06/2020

"I was opposed to Figma, but then I tried it"

Avantages: Being in the industry for a decade, we were using a variety of tools for UX/UI Design. But Figma has conquered our minds with the next most impactful features: collaborativeness, ease of use (thank you components), cross-platform approach.

Inconvénients: Managing files could be significantly improved by adding folders and tagging. Projects are not enough.

• Publié le 23/06/2020
Csaba H.
Sr. Product Designer, UX Strategist
Design, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2019

"Figma should be the industry standard for UX/UI design"

Commentaires: As somebody who deals with complex applications, the collaboration and design system capabilities Figma brings to the table is just awesome. I switched from Sketch which covers some of the functionality but it's very hard to create and maintain a design system which mirrors how developers build up interfaces. Figma enables and encourages you to think in components and build and scale a design system as oppose to individual screens. This approach is essential to any product-based business.

Avantages: - Collaboration: follow every update in real time. Sharing designs with client? You don't need to worry if they look at the latest updates or not. Collaborating with others on a design? No need to sync or update - it happens in real-time and automatically.
- Components: very easy to use components and start to apply an atomic design approach.
- Design system-centered thinking: Figma nailed a bunch of tedious and cumbersome design tasks: for example, it was not intuitive to work with layer styles, text styles and colors in Sketch (before I switched to Figma in 2018). In Figma, you can apply a saved color to texts, vector objects - anything. Very easy to work with saved text presets as well - they all built in a way to help you re-use them.

Inconvénients: - The design (UI) of the interface is not so nice :) After 2 weeks I stopped noticing it, but as a designer it bugged me at the beginning.
- In some cases it takes time to load.
- Figma updates the software regularly which in some cases means a completely new interface - and sometimes not all the updates are very intuitive (though they are iterating pretty rapidly so that's a good thing)

• Publié le 23/12/2019
Freddy A.
Designer
Design, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 27/07/2020

"The UI/UX Prototyping Tool I've Dreaming With."

Commentaires: Not being able to use Sketch and not really liking a lot of the UI/UX prototyping offer, Figma appeared as god sent, you can build professional grade interfaces with just a few clicks.

Avantages: Figma is pretty intuitive, in my first day I could make an entire UI prototype for a project, the best part? It looked great! With just a few clicks you can make animations and "emulate" complex menus and functionalities with just a couple video tutorials. Also, you have access to a ton of plugins to make your projects even better.

Inconvénients: My only gripes with Figma has been the missing resources I get when previewing my projects sometimes. Also the amount of projects is limited on the free version, but I guess is worth it.

• Publié le 27/07/2020
Product manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"the best design tool for teams"

Commentaires: As we are working on the same project at the same time the Figma cloud service it's really helping us being more productive.

Avantages: The thing that I like the most about Figma it's the cross-platform support: You can use Figma on your Mac, pc, linux or even a browser. The second thing is the cloud service. Every changes you made it's updated automatically and every person on the team can see what you are changing in real-time

Inconvénients: The thing that I like the lest about Figma it's the fact that it's not battery-efficient on the Mac compared to alternatives and it does not work well on browser. Moreover it's not very easy to use.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Murtaza A.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Never expected that design collaboration could be that easy."

Avantages: All in one... I moved to Figma for the purpose of design collaboration but as I kept using it I realized it have everything that I need to design a product. From website design to mobile apps I'm all in on Figma. The prototype creation is smooth and the best part above all it kept improvising and understanding all about what we designers as a user want from a design tool.

Inconvénients: Although the prototype creation is smooth but it only allows you to have one main frame on a page. That creates problem for me when creating prototypes for micro interactions. I have to create multiple pages to have multiple prototypes. There are easier ways in terms of experience to fix it and I hope sooner Figma will improve this part too.

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Sasa T.
CTO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

"Just Amazing"

Commentaires: Overall experience is just amazing.

Avantages: Everything is just amazing. This is one of those softwares where you just enjoy working with. Easy to use... self intuitive and comes very natural. Zero learning curve. Best feature is overlay transition when creating prototypes. Couldn't find this in any other software.

Inconvénients: Only one feature that I'm missing is to replace an instance of component for any other component. There's something similar but not exactly what I'd like to see.

Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2020

"All in one"

Commentaires: It's been great my experience as well as the whole team. I highly recommend it!

Avantages: I really love Figma. I switched to it a couple of years ago and has been the best decision I've made regarding my design stack. Figma has replaced several platforms in my workflow (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Abstract, Overflow). I love how I can create high fidelity designs and turn them into a really well executed prorotype, specially for mobile purposes. Mobile transitions and gestures are great! Live collaboration is key specially for remote teams, that's been awesome.

Inconvénients: The comments tool has a lot to improve: tracking, responses, text styling, marks or favs, resolutions, etc.

• Publié le 12/07/2020
Tamara L.
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Favorite Tool to use For UI DesignU"

Commentaires: It has been a positive one I got to work faster and more efficient.

Avantages: I love how fast Figma is and how it allows me to finish my projects in a shorter amount of time than before. My favorite features are creating components and using styles. This has helped me to create a design system before starting to design a website. Also, the collaboration option is very useful because I can work with different members on my team at the same time.

Inconvénients: There's really nothing bad about this tool. It offers everything I need to design my UI projects.

• Publié le 28/06/2020
Mark B.
Developer
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Figma - a free Sketch"

Commentaires: Figma makes collaborating on designs, as easy as it could possibly be. No more sending a design file around a company - everyone works in the same place and its lovely.

Avantages: Coming from Sketch, Figma feels super familiar and it works just as you'd expect it to. The collaboration aspect is fantastic - both in being able to work simultaneously with other designers, but also in demoing the site to clients and showing them in detail how to get around the site/design.

Inconvénients: When using larger files - IE designs with large image assets etc, Figma can become a little sluggish.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Tatevik H.
UX Designer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Super easy for team work"

Commentaires: Super easy and comfortable for designing both in a small and a large enterprise - the whole team will be aligned on the same designs.

Avantages: It's so easy to share with developers and product managers! With Sketch, you always have a harder time passing on all the specs and details of a file to the other team members, but it's made super easy with Figma, and even beginner developers can use it without issues.

Inconvénients: Wish there were more prototyping functionalities. It would be easier if didn't have to jump from Figma to another app for prototyping.

• Publié le 28/07/2020
Marcin M.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Best design tool for collaborative work"

Commentaires: If there is more than one designer in your team who have to collaborate on the same project, there is no better time to stay in sync and work on the same screens at the same time.

Avantages: - Collaborative work in Real-Time
- Projects instead of files
- Intuitive interface
- Software speed
- Projects sharing with reviewers
- Free plan is enough for small teams

Inconvénients: - Not too many plug-ins (Plug-Ins are quite new feature in Figma and the library is growing!)
- Custom fonts are not supported

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Jonathan W.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2020

"Great For Prototyping"

Commentaires: Figma is a great at its core purpose: designing and prototyping UIs. I prefer it it over Sketch or Envision, and it's basically even with XD in my book. It gives you some vector editing ability for free, too, so it's nice to have when you can't access another program. I would definitely recommend.

Avantages: Overall, Figma is great for wireframing, prototyping, and mockups. I really like the way it gives you the CSS for your design, although I haven't used this feature as much as I originally thought I would. The ability to easily share assets across the team is great, too, and it's nice to have a OS agnostic piece of software unlike Sketch.

Inconvénients: I am so used to Adobe shortcuts in Illustrator and Photoshop that I'll find myself trying to use them in Figma and doing things I don't mean to do like switching tabs. It is also limited in its ability edit vectors, so if I have big edits I still opt for Illustrator and then bring it back into Figma when I'm done.

• Publié le 29/08/2020
Alex T.
Front-End Developer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"The Future of Digital Design"

Commentaires: Overall, I had a incredibly pleasant experience switching our design teams over to this platform, and I certainly believe that Figma is the best option for design in the current year (2019-2020).

Avantages: The best part about this software, in my opinion, is that it has a feature rich web-application that has all the essential tools to effectively create design wire-frames. Almost every other major competitor available only supports a desktop version of the application, which can cause a handful of issues. The most notable issue that we ran in to was Operating System compatibility. Some of our designers preferred using a software that was only available on a specific operating system and would lead to some compatibility issues when the project was passed on to another designer who preferred using a different platform.

Inconvénients: The one issue we ran in to while using this software is plugin support. Our previous software had a massive plugin directory simply because they have been around for an incredibly long time compared to Figma, so some of the productivity tools and add-ons that our designers enjoyed using were not available on this platform. I do believe that this will change over time as the platform matures.

Design Lead
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2019

"Lovvvvve"

Avantages: Collaborating with teammates, SHARED LIBRARIES, ease in creating a design system, real time feedback, prototyping, intuitiveness, non-designers can open in browser, the list goes on and on. Honestly, I love using it and enjoy creating in it. I first tested it out to decide if I wanted to switch from another program I was using, it took about a day of using to completely be on board and start using Figma primarily.

Inconvénients: My biggest shortcoming with Figma is that I can't access files when not online. Couple use cases: 1, I've been on flights and don't have wifi. 2, My neighborhood's power was down so no wifi at home and no wifi in the surrounding area.

• Publié le 19/09/2019
Product Design Head
Design, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"A serious boon to Product Designers"

Commentaires: Excellent. Hoping for more advancements to make building large enterprise solutions easier, especially states for components.

Avantages: The multiplayer aspect of Figma is a HUGE plus to the efficiency of the team. We're able to work remotely very easily. It being cloud based completely negates the need for multiple files. Even creating a design system library was a breeze

Inconvénients: Figma has been in the market for a few years now. Yet, there aren't enough applications integrating with it. There is also a lack of plugins due to limitations from their API's

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Michael H.
E-learning, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2020

"An Excellent Tool for Collaborative UI & Product Design"

Avantages: One of the best things about Figma is that it makes collaboration among designers and product managers seamless. By creating a tool that’s connected to the internet, teammates can design together in real time, easily share links to prototypes, and even have brainstorming sessions together in the same file. Figma also puts in the effort to develop new useful features, like autolayout.

Inconvénients: Figma is a great product, so it’s difficult to identify an area for improvement, but they could improve the ease of use of their vector-editing and illustration capabilities.

• Publié le 20/08/2020
Vinicius A.
Designer
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"My favorite tool for design today."

Commentaires: The first time I used it, I was surprised at how fluidity it accepted my commands. The editing tools have quick response, and do not consume as much memory or processing as the most popular products on the market. It is a very well optimized tool, and it has a simplified and intelligent editor. In our team we use to design new features for our software and conduct usability testing with real users.

Avantages: It's great for med/high fidelity prototypes. I can show others about the functionalities of a website or app I'm working on, including interactions and onboarding, will look like. Great for sharing with the team a product vision, or simply presenting to a customer. In addition I can still do real time editing with colleagues in the same project, and it automatically saves everything in the cloud, figma is a marvel.

Inconvénients: Integration with Adobe Fonts account is still a downside, I need to have the fonts installed in my pc.

Ofek A.
Web Developer
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2019

"Figma transformed our entire design <> developement cycle"

Commentaires: Figma allows us to make better, more precisely designed products, faster than ever before, and we can't think of going back to old tools and methodologies.

Avantages: Figma allows our designers and developers to work and collaborate with a single tool.
The design and product team design in Figma and the developers go in and take all their necessary assets and info for development.
Everything is synced in the cloud so there's never the issue of trying to find old versions, and the cycle for development is shrunk to a minimum. Figma allows our designers to focus on the best design and the developers are never stuck without their assets.

Inconvénients: I believe there's still a need for better organization tools. In a big team with lots of projects, it can be hard to organize everything in a sane manner.

• Publié le 08/06/2019
Visual Designer
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Not a steep learning curve coming from designing in Sketch"

Commentaires: It's been a seamless experience working with the software. Great controls, love the previewing experience so I can test designs on different devices. Love being able to collaborate with the team and see what everyone's working on. It'll definitely be more efficient in the long run.

Avantages: Helps the team stay super organized, love the real-time collaboration and being able to see one another's cursors. I was coming from Sketch so I was worried about having to learn a new software, but the only real difference is better vector handling in Figma and some differences in menus/navigation within the app. Once I got the hang of it, it's made workflow so easy especially with type styles and other pre-set elements from our team's design system.

Inconvénients: The top navigation within the app is a little hard to understand. The Category / Project title in the center of the workspace seems to me like it would also be usable as navigation, but if I click The Category it takes me into trying to move the file to a different location, when really I'm just intuitively trying to jump up to the next level of hierarchy. Getting "back to files" view is not super intuitive.

• Publié le 20/12/2019
Nick A.
Co-Founder / CEO
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Move over Adobe, Figma is here!"

Commentaires: Huge fan of the product and the way they added Google Docs-style collaboration to a very complex design tool. All this with a price point of a fraction of what Adobe costs - I highly recommend this software.

Avantages: Too many positives to list but I'll try: Fast web interface, pixel-perfect design (better than Sketch), SVG editing support, web preview & animations, team collaboration (with realtime edits, cursor and comments), app mockups, and more. We find ourselves using Figma instead of Photoshop, Sketch and Adobe XD. Figma also integrates with most modern tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Slack and fulfills most of our design needs for a fraction of the price.

Inconvénients: When a lot of screens are present in one project, the tool can be a little slow. Also it's hard to find content if nested in pages within a document.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Head of Growth
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"The best software for design today"

Commentaires: We use Figma for all our design projects, we love it a lot. We switched from Sketch and now we don't have a problem of having 200 files with different versions, we have only one online that every designer and developer uses.

Avantages: - Sketch + Indesign combined
- Powerful functionality, no lags / speed issues
- Easy to use by business people, designers, and devs
- Improves the time to dev due to better specs available in Figma
- Great for comments and collaboration

Inconvénients: - Organization of shared folders could be better
- Shareable links could be easier to generate with custom parameters - e.g. view only, edit and view, etc.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Pavel A.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"A PLAYERS USE FIGMA !"

Commentaires: My self and my company - WE LEVELED UP !!!

Avantages: Amazing Tool for Design.
Beats everybody else and the team behind is really making the effort to improve the product and move it forward !!!
I like how easy, practical and simple Figma is + there are a lot of tutorials inside and outside, so if you want to master it for real - you have the resources !!
Also You have FIGMA MOBILE, where you see the clicked screen on your mobile phone REALTIME. I use this for my iPhone X - totally amazing tool !
Myself and my company leved up because of Figma!

Inconvénients: Some minor features are missing, for example to extract a screen with the frames, but I think it will be implemented in the future.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Web Designer
  • Publié le 29/05/2018

"I'm in love with Figma!"

Commentaires: Finally, a tool that is actually meant for web and UI design!

Avantages: Figma is so beautiful and smooth... it's fast, it has awesome features and it's everything I have always wanted in a web design and user interface tool. For years I've been waiting for a tool like this, the Photoshop and Illustrator days are over! Figma is easy to use and makes the design process a lot easier and faster. I love the live preview for mobile devices and that nobody has to download anything to preview the design. Also, it works on any computer regardless of your OS. Compared to Adobe XD and Sketch, Figma is 100% superior and more powerful. For small teams or individual work, the free version is more than enough.

Inconvénients: For some people it might be weird to use it or even consider that a browser-based software could be as good as Sketch or other installable software but it will blow your mind. There's nothing I don't like about it. For all the designers out there, definitely give a try! It will surprise you, in a good way.

• Publié le 29/05/2018
Dario F.
UX-UI Designer
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Best design/brainstorm/collaboration tool"

Commentaires: Amazing. Im the Figma evangelist at my work and converted everyone.

Avantages: It took alot of great features from illustrator, sketch and made them better. From porting over familiar shortcuts, to improving the pen tool..so much goodness. Multiplayer instant-syc, instant-save..

Inconvénients: Well the usual downtimes every once in a while and theres always that offline risk at the back of my mind but well worth it.

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Jenna H.
Operations
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"The tool all designers need to use"

Commentaires: Highly recommend any designer to start using Figma. Never lose your work again due to a crash and access your work from anywhere!

Avantages: It's cloud based so anyone can access it at anytime from anywhere. It makes collaboration very easy and also to see your revision history.

Inconvénients: So far nothing! Our team loves Figma and we moved away from using Sketch and Adobe as this tool is more efficient for our workflow