Avis clients sur Clean Calculator

par Clean Calculator

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Clean Calculator

Les entreprises de nettoyage de toutes tailles peuvent tirer parti de ce service économique qui comprend un outil de création de devis performant.

En savoir plus sur Clean Calculator

4 avis affichés

Diana P.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 16/05/2018

"Clean Calculator is very easy to use and helps me increase my bottom line"

Commentaires: Clean Calculator saves time, money, and payroll. It helps me manage the estimates we have coming in and helps us manage our calendar. The estimator is so easy to use which is important because I am very busy with little time to waste. When I do need support the people are also really helpful and very friendly. It is important to feel important.

Avantages: Clean Calculator is user friendly. The calculator tool helps me get estimates out in real time so I can get more estimates done to increase profit. It is quick to use and the scheduling calendar helps me manage my customers. Time is money so clean calculator helps me save money and make more money all at once. Great product. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients: I would like to see it and use it in more industries. I have several businesses and would love to use the same style system across them to help us.

• Publié le 16/05/2018
Ornela carolina A.
EJECUTIVA DE COBRANZAS
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Indispensable tool in day to day."

Commentaires: I save time, it's easy to use and manage the numbers, finances and my money.

Avantages: It is the practical and useful complete version of the tool, its functions are basic and the calculated ones save time and save time.

Inconvénients: The spaces seem very tight. the function panel requires updates and the inclusion of new functions to work.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Katelyn R.
Student
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2018

"A really nice and simple calculator"

Avantages: It is very simple and uniform. Everything that is needed is cleanly laid out.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you have to look a bit to find what you are looking for.

• Publié le 14/08/2018
Marcelo B.
Business Development Director
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"Helpful in many ways, specially for price list and quoting. "

Avantages: There are many good aspects of Clean Calculator but the highlight is the calculator itself. It makes quotes so much easier and then turn into an invoice so simply.

Inconvénients: I think there are more features that can be added to the software, but what is has know works beautifully.

• Publié le 17/05/2018