15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur EagleView

L'éditeur combine un système d'imagerie qui révèle les informations les plus précises et importantes avec une vision par ordinateur qui vous aide à identifier des informations sur n'importe quel emplacement.

En savoir plus sur EagleView

It integrates with acculynx which make deployment and use very easy.

You have o pay per report so it can be pricey to use regularly.

EagleView - Notes

3,8

EagleView a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 39 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EagleView ?

Amber
Owner (É.-U.)

Always on point

Commentaires : Never get push back when using Eagleviews love how easy it is to order and utilize all the information when creating estimates.

Eagleview's measurements are always spot on. I have used a few different software and always go back to Eagleview. It is my favorite and we never get any push back when using their reports.

It can be a little expensive but you get what you pay for. Definitely worth the money.

Edwin
Production Manager (É.-U.)

Eagleview Reports

Commentaires : Overall experience with Eagleview is they are a great asset to have, very user friendly and very accurate. I save a lot of time using this software.

I like the quick response to all of my inquiries

Sometimes the price increases depending on the size of the report.

Jose
Manager (É.-U.)

Unacceptable cost increase

Commentaires : Product is excellent. Price schedule (for delivery options) is unreasonable

We like the product. We use it. But the latest charges for expedite delivery is completely unacceptable and maybe considered a scam

We are (or should say: used to be) a customer but we are not longer want to use it despite how much we like it. We are looking for other solutions The nee fee service charging for expedite results is a scam, basically, from our point of view. We never had to wait more than 3 hours to get our reports before. Now, if we want them in 3 hours or less we have to pay a premium. We know that they can actually have most of their reports in less than 3 hours. That means that now they intentionally hold the reports for 48 hours to force us to pay for premium delivery. We do not need a report in 48 hours. If we have a customer expecting our quote... they will find someone else during that time. We do not have 48 hours to wait for that report. We need that report ASAP. So, charging a premium for a 3 hours delivery (when we know as a fact that the report is done in less than 3 hours and they are just holding it intentionally) is actually increasing the price to more than double the original cost. Totally unacceptable

Joshua
Director of Project Management (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

That's all I have to say about that

Commentaires : I like the layout and the overall presentation of the information. When the report is a partial I like the change on the cover letter to express the need to double check the layout. There is a tremendous amount of data that is available from the report. I have had to call into the company a few times and let them know the material is inaccurate or if there is a section of roof missing from the blueprint. The turn around time from the order submission to report is hand is a reasonable amount of time. I think that the range of pricing is a bit much. I think there should be a better price guide for a report. Some contractors pass the cost on. You would either have to put in a flat rate or hand type the cost of every report to incorporate that cost. I know the software also calculates siding for the house. We do use it but know as much as the roof reports. The siding reports have been a great asset when I have used them.

I appreciate the breakdown of the provided measurements. I have the ability to see how much sq foot is tied to each facet of the house. I appreciate the percentage of pitch for the house to assist me with prep and cost increase for different pitch's of the roof. I like the suggested materials to complete the job.

There are quite a few times the birdbox's are not calculated into the materials. This gets me the most on the perimeter portion and I tend to get short or drip edge because of the missed areas. The data sent to my estimate software does not send the data that is suggested for the material required. This requires me to have to open the document and read the suggested amount and transcribe that info into the estimate software. At the bottom of the document is a quick snapshot of the house in total foot for all rakes, eaves, perimeter, parapet walls and so forth. If this information was in the data of the report I could extract that data into my estimate software. At this time I have to copy that section for every report. I feel that if the information is provided visually I should be able to pull the data from the report. I would appreciate 1 or 2 closer pictures of the roof detail and not just an overhead.

GM (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Top Quality Measurement Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With EagleView, we have solved issues numerous times when there are discrepancies in the size of a roof. Specifically with insurance carries. The suggested waste factor is a great tool so that the client, the contractor, and the insurance carrier can all be on the same page.

EagleView is definitely the most quality and most respected of all the measurement tools. I like that Eagleview is the most widely accepted tool when it comes to aerial measurements. My favorite aspect of EagleView is that they provide a suggested waste factor when it comes to materials. This is very helpful in our estimating. In addition, I love the accuracy of EagleView. I have never had an issue.

I feel that the price point of EagleView can be improved. While EagleView definitely offers the best product, we struggle to decide if the benefits outweigh the price differential.

Adam
Restoration Division Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Accurate Measurements

Commentaires : Easy to use. Great customer service. Fast turnaround times

The accuracy of measurements and ability to pull reports on properties where other systems failed.

Inability to mark up buildings on commercial properties without having to upload a diagram

Austin
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Eaglview, throw the tape away

Commentaires : Great! Id suggest it to anyone in this field of work

Eagleview is a wonderful program. Adds value to the company because we are using highly accurate GPS measurements that we can show our clients.

Learning how to correctly read an eagleview just takes time but it is my only con.

muhammad
Solar Design Engineer (Pakistan)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 501–1 000 employés

Accurate Roof Measurements For Solar Installations

Commentaires : Saves a lot of time for our crew from getting on site roof measurements. We can trust on the provided measurements that the recommended amount of modules will definitely fit.

- Provided roof measurement are very close to accurate. - Feature of ordering latest reports for newly build property. - Provides latest aerial images from all sides. - Exactly locates the number of roof obstructions with it dimensions. - Report consists of pitch & azimuth which helps in solar drawings. - Very good customer service, very helpful call center representatives.

- Less coverage area. - Aerial image quality is not so good. - Packages are expensive, not that much benefit. - Reports are expensive.

Lauren
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and accurate!

Commentaires : Love Eagleview and the fact that it imports to Xactimate.

Eagleview allows for extreme time savings and if you're in this industry you know time is money!

I wish there was a handheld method if tree coverage is heavy.

Christina
Christina
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

This product makes writing estimates so easy

Commentaires : The reports are so easy to read and makes writing estimates so much faster.

The reports are the best part of this product. The measurements are perfectly laid out, the pictures are usually clear, and they are so easy to read. The integrations with our other software is great as well.

The only complaint I have would be when they can't get certain houses and we have to settle for the 2D measurements, which I know can't be helped, but if I had to say one bad thing that would be it.

Phillip
Owner (É.-U.)

Horrible Customer Service

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I sat on hold for over an hour today waiting for a customer service representative who never even came to the line. I received an email over a zoned residential property that had 5 structures on it, so I clicked all parcels on property. get and email back 40 min later stating that I needed to accept the site map and additional charges would incur. I replied, I agree and please rush me the reports. It changed status to in progress and when i woke up, it was back to confirm status by calling customer service. So i sat on hold for 1 hr and 18 minutes waiting to confirm something already approved to no avail. I cancelled the report, drove out to job once again and just took 2 hovers and diagrammed the other structures. For ease of access and fast reports, we are not fans of this platform any longer..Lost long time customer, Take care.

Easy to order a report, but don't expect quality or accuracy anymore

Properties are not up to dateCannot receive a premium report because they don't know pitchesProperties with more than one structure are now multiple chargescustomer service is non existent

Kelly
Estimate manager (É.-U.)

Quality

Used Eagleview for 10+ years. It is a great measurement program with a lot of helpful information. It is also able to upload directly into Xactimate which is an enormous time savor.

It does not provide as much information as other programs. There are a significant amount of pages in each report, however it does not break down the measurements quite as well as other programs.

production manager (É.-U.)

Honest opinion

Commentaires : if the cost was to come down or the feature above was part of the package then i would order more often

simple to use and everyone accepts there measurements

cost and maybe a "finish the measurement" option when dealing with trees but or at least give me the measurements you have so i can just fill in the blanks for you to finish the report

Jessica
Bpa (É.-U.)

Amazing

This helps our company greatly! It allows us to get any type of peoplert measurements we need to provide quotes to our roofing clients.

It's hard to say what the cons are. I guess they could continue to advance the report that we receive after the order.

Chad
Estimating Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Behind the Times

Commentaires : All in all the app gets the job done. However I think they need to keep up with technology for the price they charge.

I use mainly the Connect Explorer portion of the software but also use the Eagleview Reports from time to time. For the Most part you can get all the information that you need to take off a roof from one or both products.

The software and imagery seem to be behind the times. The picture is always grainy and not near the quality of even free Google Earth Pro. You can also now measure on these free products so I am beginning to question way we pay for a lesser quality product

Jason
Estimator (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Very high quality product

Commentaires : Overall Eagleview is a great product. Especially if you need a very high quality professional estimate. They are also great for exterior wall measurements.

I really like that if there is more than one structure on the property that is being measured they separate the measurements for the two structures. With most companies to have to do the math yourself. Also the free import of the roof sketch into Xactimate makes for a very professional estimate.

What I like least is the cost. I don't buy eagleviews on most of my jobs because it would eat into to much of my profit.

Michelle
Sales and Customer Relations (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

EagleView Roofing cuts time for estimating

Commentaires : Has been extremely helpful when bidding projects to use the measurements opposed to sketching the project out by hand. The report reduces the time spent on building the estimate.

The measurements are accurate and make it easy to build an estimate for an upcoming prospective project. Normally a quick turn around time within 24 hours

When tress obstruct the view and measurements can not be used from the 2-D- Extends the process of estimating, although I understand that trees will be in the way sometimes, but other roofing reports do not have this consistent issue.

Sydney
Administrative Office Assistant (É.-U.)

Eagle View Review

Commentaires : We are able to provide more accurate estimates to our customers.

Eagle View provides very accurate measurements which helps us to estimate more efficiently.

Eagle View has trouble providing reports when a home is in a more remote location or if there are trees surrounding the home.

RACHEL
Office Manager (É.-U.)

eagle View

Commentaires : Great

I like the breakdown of measurements on each building

No complaints on the produce, it's just a little pricey.

Craig
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Eagleview review

Commentaires : EagleView has helped our business become much more efficient. The reports are professionally rendered and easy to read for the homeowner.

Simple to use. Just enter the address and order the report and it appears in your inbox usually within a day.

There have been accuracy issues from time to time. Most common are small sections of roofing, so it's best to do a walk around of your project for verification.

Nicholas
President (É.-U.)

Leveling the Playing Field

Commentaires : In using Eagleview, we were able to immeasurably cut down on the assumptions of risk across all our teams externally. Using the data and analytics collected through EV, many of our outside salespersons are able to completely eradicate fieldwork.

Eagleview enables even the smallest companies the same advantages of their largest counterparts, giving everyone the same advantage when comparing properties and understanding how best to serve their clients needs.

The software itself is easy to use, though the inputs are a bit vexing at times. Given that it is operated purely from satellite imaging, it can't see through trees and other obstructions, so there's noone to blame but the tree trimmers for that problem :)

Geof
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 201–500 employés

EagleView Pictometry

Commentaires : Exporting images for aerial / CADD purposes, using the measuring tools for distance / area, using the historical images to show development growth.

Pictometry has high resolution Bird's Eye images along with top-down views.

The coverage on some smaller municipalities is not as comprehensive as major metropolitan areas.

Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

Makes roofing estimation easy!

This product pays for itself! Saves countless hours measuring roofs by hand and it measures items I wouldn't be able to do myself.

Sometimes the roof I need measured isn't available. This is rare, but frustrating when it happens. I wish the response time was quicker.

Construction, 2–10 employés

Saves a lot of time and money

Very accurate saves a lot of time especially on difficult to access roofs. This software lets me get more estimates done in a day which means more sales. As an added bonus you don't physically have to go on the roof anymore so you won't fall off any houses you are estimating.

Occasionally you only get a 2d print out of the roof and it can miss smaller shelves and pigeon rests. This is normally not enough to throw off your materials but there are occasions you will find yourself a bundle or two over.

EagleView Review

Makes measuring roofs simple. Allows you to get measurements on roofs that are not walk-able.

Not always 100% accurate. Sometimes can miss sections of a house, like an addition.