Avis clients sur Grasshopper

En savoir plus sur Grasshopper

Obtenez un numéro de téléphone idéal pour votre petite entreprise et faites du monde votre bureau avec le système de téléphonie virtuel Grasshopper.

En savoir plus sur Grasshopper

The website's settings were hard to navigate and setting up the incoming call workflow was too cumbersome.

Grasshopper - Notes

Grasshopper a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 331 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Grasshopper ?

Lisa
Lisa
PC/Network technician and business owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Full-featured phone system at a reasonable price

Commentaires : My customers are still telling me how impressed they are with the new system. We've had it for just over a year now, and some of the aches and pains of the old system have faded in my mind. Even so, I can tell you it's leaps and bounds above the last system we had. It takes around 10% of the time I used to spend setting up old extensions, and causes almost none of the aggravation and worry I had with the old system.

It was very easy to set up, even though my company's phone system is pretty complicated. They have great tools that are easy to implement. For example, I change the forwarding for at least one of my extensions several times a day. This process is easy and everything works flawlessly, as does the simultaneous ringing of my cell phone when someone calls my extension. I had some trouble with one number I ported from another provider, and the help desk fixed it within a couple of hours. A few months later, I had problems porting a fax number from an online fax provider, and they fixed it immediately. (The fax feature provided by Grasshopper is excellent, too!) Their prices are very reasonable, and they have taken a great deal of worry off my plate. I am very glad I found this software!

I can't say I have had any problems with the software that wasn't taken care of immediately by the excellent tech support. I had a little trouble setting up the extensions and recordings, but I had never had anything but an old-fashioned phone system before. Considering my lack of experience, the virtual system was not hard to figure out, and it was well worth it!

Brent
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most features for the price

Commentaires : Very positive overall.

Grasshopper offers business telephone features that you will pay a lot more for with any other provider. You get a phone number, voicemail, unlimited calling, IVR, multiple extensions, and custom call management.

Lacks advanced call features you might find with other VOIP providers, and because it's a virtual phone service, you still have to use your mobile phone to answer calls. Also, the Android app is a bit buggy and doesn't always notify me when I've missed a call, so I have to open the app to check it.

Blake
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It’s fine- not the golden ticket

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Responsive customer support, but not willing to take your issue back to the internal team to see if it’s a viable issue to warrant resolution.

Call blasting, business open/close hours, instant response, ability to customize voicemail messages.

Price is not the advertised $26. I pay $55 with the $10 call blasting add on. Lots of fees and the text messaging rarely works; I get an error message 50% of the time when sending messages or photos to customers. Big issue that they are not looking at fixing.

Madeline
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Grasshopper Never Miss A Call

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I overall love this app it gives me a different phone number so I can call back and not be giving my number out if I prefer not to. Allows me to answer calls and normally I don’t miss any.

I never miss a call and can answer when I’m available

Sometimes calls don’t come thru so I see it as a missed call but can always call back

Joshua
Joshua
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

Costly, But Lots of Features

Commentaires : Overall, I was highly pleased with the quick onboarding process. It took less than 30 minutes to have the app fully set up and my number activated. My business chose to go with Grasshopper primarily because it's a trusted and well-known name in VOIP. Grasshopper has enabled us to have a separate phone number for our business and adds a ton of convenience in that we are able to use it with their app on our smartphones.

I like that, compared to its competitors, Grasshopper offers a wider variety of useful features. Some of my favorite features are visual voicemail, conference calling, Wi-Fi calling, virtual fax, and business texting. All of those features and more are included in all of their plans at no additional cost.

There are only two things that I dislike about Grasshopper. The plan pricing is the first on my list. They offer three different plans; I have the cheapest one which costs $29 per month which includes the phone number plus three lines. Second, I dislike that in order to use the Wi-Fi calling feature, you must first disable the Wi-Fi calling feature if you already use it with your cellular plan.

Human Resources Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Basic; Room for Improvement

Ultimately this system is very straightforward and easy to use. For a small business, it provides the basic functions I need. I needed a business line so I could keep my personal phone free of business and this served that purpose.

One of my biggest frustrations is that it does not have a separate contacts function. The phone app requires syncing with my personal phone contacts which is exactly what I did NOT want. I wanted my business contacts completed separated from personal friends and family. Even the desktop app does not allow for that.

Construction, 11-50 employés

Using grasshopper for our small businesss.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, using grasshopper has helped my small business to maintain call center operations effectively. For the price, it is a good software to utilize.

Grasshopper is very easy to use. They’ve made both web client and app available to make outgoing and receive incoming calls.

The pricing for voip is higher then competitors but it’s easy to use as a combination with multiple numbers.

Sarah
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

New to grasshopper

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am enjoying grasshopper because it’s saving me $200 a month and I’m getting more features than I was getting with my previous phone company.

I just started using grasshopper two weeks ago but a few things I really like steady is that it was super easy to port over our existing number. I live that we get to set up all of the call routing ourselves. And I really am enjoying the text voicemails as well!

The only thing that I feel is missing is that you can’t send outgoing faxes through grasshopper. Only incoming. That would be my only complaint.

Kate Margoth
Kate Margoth
Account Manager Assistant (Philippines)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Grass-happy User

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is super easy to use to contact candidates for job roles. So great it is!

I like softphones the most! really convenient!

everything is fine for me so far so there's no least for me to like

Sebastian
Freelance (Argentine)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Un interesante servicio de telefonia

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Lo que mas me gusta es la capacidad que tiene para realizar llamadas ilimitadas, suele ser una de las opciones mas destacadas que tiene.

No es tan global como muchos servicios similares, suelo utilizar otras alternativas debido a esa problematica.

MARLON
Reservations Manager (Belize)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

The Best Virtual Phone System There Is!

Commentaires : My team and myself are very pleased from day one with this system! Its amazing features make our job so much easier; receiving telephone calls from our international clients right from our computer at no cost to them but yet very affordable for us! Calls are also forward to my cellphone when I'm not in office and this is very important for me. This system has for sure help our business grow. We are very satisfied with Grasshopper and look forward keep on taking advantage of this reliable and affordable Virtual Phone System!

That our clients from the USA and Canada are able to get in touch with us free of cost to them. This is great because majority of our clientele is from the US and Grasshopper is very affordable for us. All calls are forwarded to our land line in Belize or to my cellphone when I'm not in office; love this feature! With the Grasshopper App for windows, calls can be answered from your computer; all you need is a headset. This system just amazes me with it's features that keep making my job so much easier! Our clients also fax us using this same toll free number and it is delivered right to my inbox; this is amazing. This system has really helped increasing our sales.

My team and myself are very pleased with Grasshopper system, reason why we are still using it for many years. No complaints at all.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Chief Executive Officer ()
Design, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Grasshopper is an Amazing Tool for Entrepreneurs

Commentaires : We've been using Grasshopper since 2013 and it's been a wonderful tool. You know your software is great when you don't actually spend any time thinking about it and it just works. Support is amazing, but I hardly ever have to use it because we never have any problems. We just opened up our third Grasshopper account for our consulting firm, and other manufacturing company. Our favorite things about Grasshopper is that there are only the flat costs, instead of per user costs. Our business works with many independent professionals, ( ie our dedicated IT person is also a small business owner) and we needed to be able to give people their own extensions so our customers could reach out to them directly, but still under the umbrella and safety of our business. Grasshopper makes it really easy to do that, keeping us professional and our customers satisfied. I would hate to have to pay for 13 extensions, when I really only need 7 users, but with other systems, for every email you add on, you have to pay for that user. You also only pay for what you use or your plan, so you don't have to break the bank. We don't take an excess amount of calls to our office, mostly email, so you only have to spend a little, you really get a lot. You can pay by the minute (which we choose to do based on our fluctuating call patterns) or you can buy a bulk minute plan, which is incredibly competitive in price. The call quality is absolutely amazing, because Grasshopper runs over traditional phone lines and not VOIP. This allows you as a business owner to run a cloud based system, but get all the benefits of landline quality. If you're a business of 1 and want to sound more professional, Grasshopper is the best way to do it. You can set up multiple extensions (press 1 for sales, 2 for support) even if they all forward to the same place. It's also perfect if you're like our business, where you require not a lot of talk time, but several departments and extensions to be able to suit your customer needs because of contractors on your team. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has large contractor teams that work on several projects together regularly and need to delegate some responsibility. Whether you're a solopreneur, a small business, or even a large business, Grasshopper allows you to take your business anywhere, any time, without problems. It's easy, affordable, and get's the job done well.

Grasshopper gets it done right. It's incredibly affordable for letting your business have a professional line without breaking the bank and there's never a call quality issue. You can also choose a vanity number which is a huge bonus (100% of my recommendations to others for Grasshopper get a vanity number.) Biggest perks include: *No per user cost - only pay for what you use, or buy a larger plan if you talk a lot *Create a ton of extensions *Mobile App is really helpful - you can dial out using your vanity number *Voicemails delivered to your inbox or listed to them over the mobile app *Call screening (personal favorite, so I can truly decide if I want to take that call or not!) *Time Zone setup for users that are maybe on a different coast then you (we use this currently)

Lack of integration with CRM. Other CRM tools often an auto dialer that allows you to associate calls with leads and so forth, and I think this would add a lot of value if it were added. Also, no local vanity numbers. Wish regulatory fees were a bit lower but can't do too much about that. Lastly, not really a con, but when you sign up, you need to call and ask them to upgrade you to the advanced user interface. There is no extra cost, but this is the you really need to make your life easier.

Réponse de l'équipe de Grasshopper

il y a 7 ans

Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving such a thorough review! We appreciate your honest feedback, and love having you as a customer. :) - Mary

Barry
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Great for small business

Commentaires : Grasshopper truly helps small business owners with an easy to start service, great options and an overall great quality product. Some features including text based voicemail, encrypted faxes, text messaging, multiple phone services, and more. I would highly recommend this product as a personal user and have enjoyed using this product for over a year.

Grasshopper easily allows you to set up an 800 number for small business usage. It synchronizes with any phone very easily and usually takes about 5-10 minutes to begin working. Customers can call, text or fax information to the same number as opposed to having separate extensions which makes it very convenient not only to customers but the client as well. When a person calls you can choose to answer, send to voicemail, and/or check to see who is calling. If you are looking for separate extensions or have multiple employees across the state or nation then Grasshopper can provide service for multiple extensions and you can set up employees with Grasshopper as opposed to providing a business phone.

The downside about Grasshopper that I have found is that when a client calls it will automatically pop up as the 800 number you selected. This makes it easy in terms of identifying if someone is calling the business but at the cost of not identifying the customer unless you use the "to see who's calling" option before answering. This is a small issue however and as a personal business owner myself, I deal with multiple clients and customers across the state with frequent new customers whose numbers I wouldn't recognize.

Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Grasshopper is perfect for home, on the go and remote work businesses

Commentaires : As mentioned above, Grasshopper allows me to have the functionality of a full-fledged office phone system using only my cell phone. It was incredibly easy to get started, to set up and to add users later on. Every voicemail is available to listen to in the app itself, or, more conveniently, is emailed directly to me. One great feature Grasshopper offers is receiving faxes. You can use your same phone number with Grasshopper to receive faxes. Any fax that is sent to your number gets emailed to you. Even though faxing is not as common these days, people still use it. Not needing to have a separate fax number is great!

I love the fact that I can have a business phone number, with extensions, departments, transferring, voice mail and fax and it all goes straight to my cell phone (or my employees' phones who work remotely). It means that no matter where I am, I can take a call as if I were right in my office and the caller needn't know the difference.

I know this is going to sound silly, but since it's so easy to get set up and then it just works, the thing that I like least is when I do need to log back into my account to do something, it's usually been so long since I've visited the site that I need to reorient myself with the website and platform. It doesn't take long to figure my way around but rarely having to log in all the time definitely means that I need a little more time when I do log in.

Assistant Operational Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Amazing software for the modern day office phone solution

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Overall this product offers great and easy call routing to all users within our company. Not only has it saved on extremely high in-office phone costs it allows users to manage their calls from their cells/computers. The customer service is also fantastic. I once made mistake when adding and removing an employee, after calling in not only did they resolve the issue but they also fixed it without me having to do it myself. That shows me a high level of training that I respect. Teaching someone what to do, but also acknowledging there time is a high PRO in my books for this modern age.

The only cons were getting my office line released from our previous carrier. This took much longer than expected. Also, some of the online instructions were a bit vague. BUT if you called in they helped out great over the phone.

Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

Best small operations phone solution!

Commentaires : A cost-effective phone system solution for our rag-tag team of entrepreneurs.

Grasshopper is so simple to set up and use. I love the phone and desktop (new & amazing) apps. It's so easy to support multiple products/programs through this system and always know how to answer the call, great features, and awesome customer service staff. We've been using this for almost three years now and we still love it. Not having to be tethered to a desk is great, and having a professional-seeming phone system to increase your credibility at the same time is even better!

International calling is a bit of a headache and cost, but then again, where isn't it? The browser interface leaves much to be desired, especially if your setup requires the advanced features on the old interface only. The playback of uploaded recordings in the browser version, and recording via the browser options rarely, if ever, work. Uploading only works with MP3, and the quality is always degraded and somewhat difficult to understand.

Rian
Rian
President / Founder (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux

Best Virtual Phone!

I have tried other virtual phone systems, and I am happy I made the switch to Grasshopper. First off, their app, flawless! Never once has the app crashed on me. I have 3 toll-free phone numbers, using the cell app, I can simply change what number I want to call from without revealing my personal number. I was able to upload my own custom recorded auto attendant message and upload VM greetings for each extension. Bringing over my toll free numbers was a breeze, they easily stepped me thru the process. I can transfer calls and put calls on hold while on the phone, a game changer! My favorite feature, is Call Blasting. Where when a caller chooses a specific number, grasshopper will ring multiple phones at once until the call is answered! I am very happy with Grasshopper and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a top notch professional phone system!

On the grasshopper call log, sometimes it errors and logs the wrong phone number that the call came in on. The incoming Caller ID is correct, however the GH Log will show they called Line 2, when I know it was line 1.. Not a big deal, I'm sure they will fix that soon ;-)

Réponse de l'équipe de LogMeIn

il y a 4 ans

We love the title of your review Rian! Thanks for the thoughtful review. Happy to hear Grasshopper has been such an easy switch for you.

Jaron
Jaron
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

SO much better than Google Voice.

Grasshopper has been exactly what I needed. I wanted a company phone number, but I didn't want to carry around a 2nd phone or install a landline like it's 1997. I have virtual administrators who handle my customer service, and I will often need to switch the prioritization of who should receive calls first in the queue. Grasshopper solves all that with some pretty great software. The queue function, voicemail, and SMS alone are great. There are other features too that I haven't even gotten around to setting up yet.

Occasionally it has its bugs. The app isn't perfect, it's like maybe a 7/10 in terms of speed and reliability. I often get double notifications for one thing. Sometimes calls don't come through but it can't be replicated, and we recently had some login issues. Overall it's still quite good and I don't intend on switching, but it still has some things to work out before I would preach it to my friends.

Réponse de l'équipe de LogMeIn

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review Jaron! We're always working on improving our app. You should start to notice some improvements soon, if you haven't already!

Web Content Manager (É.-U.)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Straightforward, simple, and cost-effective way to juggle and route multiple phone numbers for SMBs.

Commentaires : We use it to run a "website question" 1-800 phone number that routes to different stores and remote individuals at different times with multiple options for service.

It's extremely easy to use and very affordable. You can setup custom phone numbers and create routing between all kinds of phones. It gives the appearance of having a more sophisticated setup than you really do. You can setup holding music, routing rules, voicemail, multiple users, and more between office phone systems, personal cell phones, and everything in-between. You can set hours for each number and routing rules such as order, how many times to ring, and what numbers ring to which numbers.

The only thing I wish it could do that it doesn't is record calls, and that is a big downside to me. A nice to have feature might be being able to assign calls to specific users. Otherwise, it handles everything I need very well.

Jose
President (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 2-10 employés

Decent product for the price

Commentaires : We have a had a decent experience with it, especially for the price and simplicity.

Easy to add extensions and voicemails. The app is very easy to use. As the administrator, I am able to see every call and voicemail for the entire company. There is no need for any additional phones or hardware. You just need your cellphone and/or a computer that has mic/headphones.

About 80% reliable. Sometimes calls are dropped or the app says that I have a voicemail or missed call, but my phone or my employee's phones never rang. Even though there is a wi-fi calling feature it opens the door to all sorts of glitches, so we make sure to never enable that option. The desktop app is decent, but it does not keep you logged in. You have to log in on a regular basis, which can get frustrating.

Kathy
Kathy
É.-U.
Source : GetApp

It gives me new hope that Customer Service can be excellent!

I can sign in easily, I can get phone messages by text or voicemail. I can easily set up extensions for multiple people with ease. I can add new phone numbers and search for the numbers I want. There is so much I can easily do with this product, and when I have a question, the customer service goes beyond my wildest dreams for being prompt, and if they can't answer a question, I get a higher level of support immediately. They even offered to refund money on a service I wasn't getting (and thought I was). No haggling. Just reasonable people working overtime to do excellent work.

It would be great to have a lower cost for international return calls. We're an international company and there are additional charges for my Irish therapist returning calls via Grasshopper.

Matt
Matt
Director/Producer (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for price but still needs more features

Commentaires : Overall experience with Grasshopper is good. I've used their service for over 2 years now and I do still consider other options, but always stick with Grasshopper due to their ease of use and competitive price.

It's competitively priced and easy to use. As for functionality, it connects with whatever other phone line you have through forwarding and it also sends an email with a voice message recording. It's straight forward and works well.

The biggest issue is that when a call comes in on the toll-free number, the phone you've got it linked to will show the call as your toll free number rather than whoever is calling. It would be great to simply have a caller ID. Also, it needs texting service. Perhaps a toll free number can't work with texting but in case it can, than Grasshopper needs to get on board with it.

Director Of Technical Services (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Why Invest in PBX Hardware?

Commentaires : We've used Grasshopper for years and dollar for dollar it has been a great investment.

Our company made the move away from a PBX VOIP system years ago opting instead for employee cell phones and Grasshopper. It is much more flexible and economical. The administration interface is easy to work with. Each user can have their own extension and there is a directory that works by the spelling of the user's last name. You can also set up a roll sequence for incoming calls.

It is really not the product's fault but you have to teach your users about the way voicemail is handled when using a virtual PBX. Messages coming in via the PBX number and extension are routed through Grasshopper while messages coming from a direct call a handled by the cell carrier.

Diana
Diana
co-owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Grasshopper allows our small business to have a professional phone presence and never miss a call.

Commentaires : It's been easy to use and has saved us a lot of money by not having someone to staff a phone when there isn't a need to have a person on site. The cost is very reasonable and it's completely transparent to customers.

Grasshopper allows us to manage calls with a lot of flexibility. Whether we're at our business or out and about, the customer never knows. We can assign different people to handle different types of calls, we can accept text inquiries, and we can be available for calls whatever hours we want, up to 24/7.

It can take a little longer that I'd like for customers to get through, since they have to wait for Grasshopper to answer, listen to the greeting, put in an extension, and then wait for the call to forward. This is a minimal issue though in comparison to the alternative.

Katherine
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great to not have to carry Two Phones! And access to one phone line from multiple devices!

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great option for our business since we work remotely and it's incredible for us to be able to all access the same business line whenever needed. I do wish we had less errors than we have experienced though. Still the best option we have found though. Customer service is quick and helpful, but they haven't always been able to fix the issues I have had.

I was tired of carrying my personal phone and my business phone. Now I have access to both phone lines on one mobile device. Even better is I can access the business line from all of my devices! And even better than that is my business partner can also access the same business line from their mobile devices as well!

It has a lot of great features, but seems to have quite a few glitches as well. We have missing text messages on occasion and random errors like that.