Avis clients sur Join.Me

4,4 (1 549) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Join.Me

Outil de partage d'écran d'une simplicité enfantine pour les réunions impromptues. Réunissez tous les intéressés sur la même page quand ils ne se trouvent pas dans la même pièce.

En savoir plus sur Join.Me

Avantages :

I like the fact that for once this company offers pricing and billing in Canadian dollars. The integration into the Google calendar is very useful for meeting invites.

Inconvénients :

Every once in awhile we have an issue where an employee has a problem installing it on a computer that already has issues.

Join.Me - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,4
Service client
4,2
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,0/10

Join.Me a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 549 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Join.Me ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (1 549)

Kouadio franck arnold
Kouadio franck arnold
Informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Bon logiciel

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Utilisation facile, prend en charge l'accès à distance. l'application est interactive et intuitive pour les réunions en ligne , la fonction de vidéoconférence est très pratique

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai rencontré aucun souci majeur sur ce logiciel

Mian Sylvain
Informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Très bonne application

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Join.me donne la possibilité de discuter avec plusieurs personnes et partager des écrans et des fichiers.

Inconvénients :

Pas de point faible constaté jusqu'à présent

Luc
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Réunion difficile à mettre en place

2,0 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

Avantages :

il y a peu de chose positive que je retiens de mon usage. Entrer dans une réunion m'avait paru compliqué.

Inconvénients :

logiciel peu intuitif, set up assez contraignant.

Kewin
assistant DA (France)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Super outil

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Les points fort sont certainement le tableau blanc et l'intégration de calendrier

Inconvénients :

Je ne vois aucun reel points faibles. Il peux y avoir des petits soucis de qualité d'image mais rien de grave

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Join.me has become so much more than a just another chat app

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Join.me is very satisfying. Join.me provides all of my personal and professional video conferencing needs thus far.

Avantages :

The pros about Join.me's free account are having the ability to host up to 10 participants, chat with a group or one-on-one, screen and file sharing, The paid subscriptions include hosting up to 250 participants, the ability to change presenters, URL customization, a telephone conference line, screenshots, and the ability to schedule meetings.

Inconvénients :

I have been using Join.me for the last 8 year, and I haven't encountered any cons yet.

Mitesh
Mitesh
Group Financial Controller (Kenya)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

An expedient conferencing platform with stunning online meetings functions

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : For our online meetings needs, Join.Me is the platform that we rely on. It provides us with the best online meetings services and conferencing services including both audio and video conferencing.

Avantages :

Join.Me is a very successful conferencing platform that offers the most qualified communication functions like online meetings, video and audio conferencing, screen sharing and instant chatting. It has excellent online meetings functions like giving the host full control over the meeting which ensures well managed and coordinated meetings, recording feature to record the meetings for future referencing, whiteboard and screensharing and an instant chatting function that allows the audience to send messages either privately or in public without interrupting the host.

Inconvénients :

Using Join.Me for me has always be simple. Am contented with it and its features.

Jess
consultnat (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Join.Me is not for ME!

2,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrid

Avantages :

I tried really hard to like this software if I had to pick it would be recording of meetings.

Inconvénients :

The fact that when you dial in the lines are busy - it freezes, it ends meetings whenever it wants, meetings are recorded and then when you try to convert them it says they are corrupt. So many issues that customer service could not resolve.

Peter O
Peter O
Life Business Division Manager (Kenya)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Join.Me is out of this world when it comes to online meetings.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Join.Me has been remarkably fascinating. It provides the most contending online meetings services with quality video and audio qualities.

Avantages :

I like the simplicity of Join.Me and the intuitiveness of the user interface always makes it easy for one to access it during online meetings. The hugh definition video quality and super clear audio makes it a suitable tool for conferencing as the communications are clear and no distractions at all. It has very effective security and privacy features which helps ensure safe and private communications. The instant chatting feature makes it easy to message meeting attendees either as group or privately making communications faster.

Inconvénients :

Using Join.Me for online meetings has been a very satisfying experience and i have nothing that i have disliked in it.

Sam J
Sam J
New Business Manager (Kenya)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A pioneer communication platform for online meetings

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I use Join.Me for online meetings. The overall experience i have with Join.Me has been outstanding and it always provides me any my work colleagues the best platform for online meetings.

Avantages :

Join.Me is a powerful online meetings platform with excellent features but with a very user-friendly user interface which makes it is easy to navigate through the system for everyone. It has very powerful data protection and privacy features which helps ensure that your communications are kept secure and very private. Its video and audio quality are excellent and helps ensure no interferences during conversations. Its screen sharing feature is very easy to use and comes with whiteboard which helps the person presenting to illustrate their presentations clearly.

Inconvénients :

Literally nothing. Everything in Join.Me is simple to use.

Mohrez
markter (Algérie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Like easist rbotusm and high technologie Secure with prospects for all

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy in terms of traffic, it also brings many dealers in terms of business.

Avantages :

I liked this program very much, as it is very user-friendly and often smoother with other programs.

Inconvénients :

This program has many advertising features, in addition to the lack of files defined with the rest of the programs.

Jacob Ira
Jacob Ira
IT Security (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Great when other solutions fail

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

That it works without admin rights an can be installed by most users with little technical expertise. You send them to join.me and give them a code and it just works

Inconvénients :

That it costs. But we don't need any of the paid features. It is ONLY for emergencies

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Join.me is breaking out to be one of the best!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been incredible with any new software platform you migrate to they're always going to be some small issues but so far I'm extremely happy without everything is working

Avantages :

I just love the integration of so many third-party applications, the ability to use single sign on and also have 2fa securely built in is exactly what any company needs right now.

Inconvénients :

It wasn't the simplest program to use with the amount of features and functions it had there were times it could be difficult finding out how to access something.

Isabel
Isabel
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Join meetings easily.

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has a lot of features that are very important when meeting virtually such as; screen sharing, breakout rooms, In-session chat and drawing tools which make the meetings feel like real-time.

Avantages :

Does not require downloads to join a meeting.It suppresses background noise so there is no interruption during the meeting.It allows screen sharing during meetings.

Inconvénients :

It serves its purpose very well so there is nothing to dislike about it.

Anibal
Estudiante de Medicina (Équateur)
Appareils médicaux, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Join.me: Un reemplazo sobre las demas aplicaciones

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Es un software dedicado a hacer negocios y ayuda mucho a el usuario

Inconvénients :

No es muy actualizado en su versión movil pero es aceptable

Griffin
FP&A Manager (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Join.Me has Revolutionized My Role as a Manager!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, Join.Me has been a very positive experience for our organization! It has truly empowered me as a manager to be able to connect with and assist my team with their various technical questions and needs. It is maybe a little tricky to install, but once you get set up one time, it is a breeze to communicate with and greatly enhances your cohesion as an organization. I truly think this will change the way business is conducted forever. No more unnecessary traffic, dress clothes, and face-to-face meetings in 2020 and beyond--and luckily, the work will go on, all thanks to well-built software like Join.Me.

Avantages :

Join.Me has revolutionized the way I work because it has (1) allowed me to work from home (which was always my dream!) as well as given me the opportunity to assist my coworkers with their SQL & Tableau data questions effortlessly! No more trips to and from each other's desks/offices, hoping he/she is (a) present and (b) available. Now, it's just the click of a button and we can meet to resolve work issues with ease! In fact, I can even take control over my colleagues' computers (because, let's face it--I can fix things faster when I drive, right?) Join.Me has been a breeze to use and the quality is very high. It supports multiple connected users; I've never hit the limit. We've even used it for team socials in order to continue to feel connected outside of work hours on occasion! I like that it presents each person in a circle (for group view). Other software I've used has been dizzying at times--in which the algorithms move the people's faces when they talk. This one just looks and feels natural. P.S. The ability to connect with ease is greatly enhanced by the fact that you can have your own custom link that you set--and it just goes after "Join.me" (example: join.me/johnsroom). Very simple to communicate to other parties (as opposed to having long random links to look up in email invites!) Also--the audio is strong. You can either connect with your computer (which is what I do--just make sure to use headphones to avoid an echo!) or you can use a phone.

Inconvénients :

I would say that it can be difficult to get connected for people who do not have the app installed. You can either download the program to your computer or connect through the internet, but the latter option will not allow you to change who controls one another's computer. And since this is important to me, I always need my end users to download the app first. And sometimes, it has been difficult to find where to download that app/get it installed on the other user's machine. The other piece I miss in this software vs. in other competitors' is the ability to have a shortcut to mute/unmute as well as a "push to talk" feature. Zoom allows you to push the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself; however, Join.Me does not feature any such shortcut. This is definitely an area I would like them to work to develop. But otherwise, the software is robust and does everything else I need it to do!

FAIBREY
FAIBREY
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Agriculture, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Conferences and meetings simplified

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

Avantages :

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

Inconvénients :

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Morgan
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Inconvénients :

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

Tony
Tony
Director of Interactive (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Consistently reliable and affordable screen sharing

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Join.me has had consistently great call and video quality and incredible uptime. We've had no trouble with join.me, and we've used a lot of different call/screenshare services.

Avantages :

I love how simple installation is, how reliable the software is, and that I can have a consistent screen share url that can be reused again and again. It makes it easy for clients to bookmark my url and quickly hop into a call and screen share to provide live support. I also love the screen recording options for creating software demos and tutorials for my clients.

Inconvénients :

The only thing I wish join.me had was the ability to me to set my conference room to allow attendees to join without me needing to start the conference. Occasionally I need a co-worker to run a meeting, and it's a hassle for them to have to log out of their account and login to mine just to start a meeting.

Jeff
CTO (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Join.me is Simple and Reliable

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It simply works for exactly what we need - so we stick with it. We've tried other software, and the ease of the UI with Join.me is what keeps us using it.

Avantages :

We've been using this software for many years now to assist in screen takeovers when we need to remote in to work on an employee's computer (updates and such). Simply, Join.me makes it super simple to "install" and get running within a minute. The UI is extremely friendly and basically does exactly what we need it to do (remote takeover) without any hassle.

Inconvénients :

Every once in awhile we have an issue where an employee has a problem installing it on a computer that already has issues. Obviously we're trying to fix the issues in the first place, so it's difficult to work with the employee over the phone to get it properly installed so you can continue on.

Utilisateur vérifié
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use conference and screen share software

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I am able to assist others remotely to understand how to work with different softwares by conducting a join.me meeting and sharing screens. This allows me to provide more focused help that is relevant to what they need and they can see what i'm doing and better understand how to do things on their own.

Avantages :

Join.me has allowed me to easily host a screen share for collaborating with other people on different projects. Sometimes you don't want to have to install and ton of software or set people up in order to just do a simple screen share. Join.me allows me to easily share and collaborate in a way that is easy for the people i am working with regardless of their tech expertise level. I like how they have both a online version and a version you can install if desired to your personal computer. And i love how they offer a free version for those of us that don't need to do it all the time and who have basic needs.

Inconvénients :

I have not ran into anything that i didn't particularly like. It has worked flawlessly for what i need it for. It could be that if you have some advanced needs, that it would be good to research to see if these are possible. But for conducting a meeting where you'd like to do more than just talk and need to share a screen to keep people on the same page, this works great.

Courtney
E Commerce Product Coordinator (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Video Conference Made Easy!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We were having trouble finding the most efficient and effective way for our team to connect and host meetings with clients. Join.Me has solved all of those problems.

Avantages :

This platform is so simple to use, train on and connect with. Our team has never run into issues with it and are able to use it even with clients and customers who are not as "tech savvy" as some. In the world of virtual meetings and remote work, Join.Me is a game changer.

Inconvénients :

We had some issues integrating initially, but the customer service team was able to step in and help quickly.

Tom
Head of Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Not bad, not great

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our company used Join.Me for less than a year but eventually we switched to other services that worked better for us. We felt join.me had some shortcomings when compared to other similar platforms.

Avantages :

Join.Me was a good tool for a while before we explored other options. It made screen sharing possible for us which was crucial to our business' success. Essentially, we would email over the Join.Me link and the customer would follow the link to ultimately be able to view our desktop screen. From there, we were able to remotely give a demonstration of our computer software. Once the customer was able to access the meeting, everything work smoothly.

Inconvénients :

In some cases, customers were not able to open the Join.Me link to access the meeting. There were many occasions where I needed to reschedule a demonstration because the customer was unable to follow the link to access my screen share. Granted we were only using the base model (at the time it may have been a free trial) so I am sure some of the functions would improve as we used upgraded packages but ultimately when our trial came to an end we decided not to move forward with the paid version due to the issues we had experienced. At times, Join.Me would only allow a screenshare for a specific duration of time, once you surpassed that threshold the meeting would automatically close. Additionally, the trial period did not allow us to share with multiple users, it was limited to sharing with 2 people. The other concern was I was not able to use Join.Me from my Chromebook so there were some limitations there, as well.

Heath
Account Manager (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

The easiest and best video conferencing tool for screen share.

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I first heard of Join.me via a work colleague, I used to use Hangouts but now use Join.me almost exclusively. The only time I don't use Join.me is if a client or person I'm calling prefers another tool.

Avantages :

Very quick and easy to set up, even our clients who are not tech-savvy can easily log in and set up a screen share the very first time they use it. Join.me makes it very simple to swap between which party is presenting and also to add in different emails/phone numbers through-out the call.

Inconvénients :

I did find that it can lag a little bit when loading screens when you compare it to Google Hangouts or other similar tools, but it's a small price to pay when you consider the benefits of join.me. If you have a fast internet connection it should be completely fine, the lag is usually evident only if using hotspot with a mobile phone.

Craig
CEO (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Not all who us this platform are from the business sector.

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : 80% of our clients have never experenced this type of online interaction. We introduce a "baby-step" version for their first time with us through a entry portol email. If you want to see what they are seeing here's our company's website. "CandLDesigns.com". Scroll down just a little and click on movie. We pioneered this for the average Joe, and it's talked about constantly in reviews of us. (all 5-star). Thanks, and I hope to see these easly changed "Con's," soon.

Avantages :

It's exciting for our client to come into the 22nd century! Most our client's have never done this. But through Join.Me's virtual platform our client spend money and up without ever meeting anyone from our company face to face.

Inconvénients :

1 – Your ad’s. I pay for your yearly service, not the free version. I do not like when you advertise your services to my client as the meeting ends. It cheapens my company’s importance to a client. 2 – Voice over computer. This have always been an issue and continues to be. From Safari, Firefox, etc. When my client tries to download app, the download goes onto their screen. They are on my screen and can’t find download. (read to understand in “Overall”). 3- Having to explain how to get rid of name bubbles and enlarge screen. You should have immediate that offers this function. Example, “would you like to display name bubbles, YES -or-NO”. Would you like you screen enlarged, NO-or-YES”. (if YES= option of 50%, 75%,100%)

Richard
Richard
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Impression, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

SO GOOOOOOD

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It has revolutionized our ability for remote desktop support and our entire team uses it all day every day to help others with their computer issues. HIGHLY recommend.

Avantages :

I will always, always recommend anything by LogMeIn. I've been so impressed by this company. JoinMe and LogMeIn Central are AMAZING and by far the best software for remote desktop support and helping people with their computer issues. A little pricey, but faaaar beyond their competitors so they're worth it!

Inconvénients :

The price. It's worth it, but I still wish it was cheaper. If it was I'd have a private account for myself just to help friends and family with their computer issues.