15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Join.Me

Outil de partage d'écran d'une simplicité enfantine pour les réunions impromptues. Réunissez tous les intéressés sur la même page quand ils ne se trouvent pas dans la même pièce.

En savoir plus sur Join.Me

I find the PE/VC community insists that videocallers use JoinMe for all the same reason we use them: Fast, efficient EZ to operate-even for 1st time users.

Customer service did not seem as interested in our needs, as they were often vague and not quick to respond when we were experiencing problems, especially once the free trial had ended.

Join.Me - Notes

Join.Me a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Join.Me ?

Max
Consultant (Cameroun)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Avis join me

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Je pense que c'est une très bonne application elle est utile dans le sens où les réunions par visio peuvent se faire en streaming et la qualité du rendu est de très bonne qualité aussi il est possible de faire une présentation ou bien de l'assistance en ligne via cette application

Facilité d'utilisation et les réunions par visio qui se passe sans problème

Logiciel est assez complexe et pour les personnes qui ne s'y connaissent pas bien en outil informatique il serait difficile qu'il se retrouve mais une formation est peut-être nécessaire

Manish
Manish
Functional Tester (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best Online meeting palteform

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It is one of my favorite applications for conducting meetings or webinars because it does not have time limitations,Drawing tools,etc.

Join.me is very easy to use, access, and understand. It offers the best quality of video and audio while conducting meetings. I can easily share my screen or give permission to someone who can use my system remotely. It has lots of good features like,Screen drawing toolKeyboard and mouse sharingChat Auto download session, etc.

All the features work perfectly. The pricing is on the higher side but features like remote access justify its pricing.

Shannel
Shannel
Climate Change Analyst (Kenya)
Think tanks, 11–50 employés

Excel in online meetings with Join.Me.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Join.Me has been our aid when dealing with online meetings. We rely on it to offers us the best online meetings services and it always delivers. With Join.Me we can confidently meet virtually with our devices without the need to go into the meeting halls.

I have always had the best experience using Join.Me for online meetings and i have a lot of love for this product. First, the interface is so user-friendly so no struggles attending meetings. It also offers the best video and audio quality during meetings making everything clear so i don't miss a thing as it is in physical meetings. During meetings, there is an option of chatting with other audiences and also sharing files. The screen sharing feature works best and it makes it easy to follow up on what the presenter is sharing. Join.Me uses the most sophisticated security features to keep all our data secure.

Attending meetings with Join.Me is so easy and it does not need skills. The product itself is simple to understand and so nothing much to complain about it.

Jackson
IT Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Join.Me Is Highly Relaible

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the reliability of this video conferencing software. Join.Me is so affordable.

I do not dislike Join.Me at all. Join.Me is the best.

Banque, 10 000+ employés

An ok video conference solution that will be eclipsed

3,0 il y a 7 mois

I love how easy it was to make a join me link and share with other attendees. Also the custom URL for meetings was great

It doesn't have as good of bells and whistles as the old standbys in this area like Zoom and Webex!

Masud
Customer Support Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51–200 employés

The Best Web Conferencing and Collaboration Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like that Join.Me comes with amazing web conferencing features. I like that collaboration is made easy thanks to screen sharing as well as file sharing capabilities. It makes online meetings and remote support easy

Well, Join.Me is the best and I cannot figure out reasons to discredit it

Kelvin
Kelvin
Professional Barber (Kenya)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Join.Me is giving us a touch of fulfilment in virtual communication.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : With Join.Me, we found exactly what we were looking for in a virtual communication platform. It has really graced our level of communication and information sharing making a possibility to keep everyone up to date with plans and any changes. More to just seamless communication between employees, we also use it to communicate with clients mostly those with premium packages to discuss on schedules and other matters.

We are very much amused of the work Join.Me has been doing in our company across all the departments matters virtual communication. First, we are lucky to have found a communication platform where security and privacy is a main agenda. Plus, no struggles with hearing or the visuals thanks alot to the HD video quality and the super clarity in audio. It works well on all our devices and this makes it possible to attend virtual meetings from anywhere at any given time.

Join.Me ticked all our boxes on matters ease of use, security and accessibility. So there is basically no hate for this product.

Supply Chain Managing Officer (Kenya)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

Join.Me keeps meetings simple but clear and straight.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Using Join.Me for online meetings has been and will continue to be the best decision that was made in our organization. We have seen Join.Me make our communications very effective whether in office or when we are working on remotely on the field. It allows us to share ideas easily and unite and collaborate when we have some of us working away from the office.

I love using Join.Me when attending virtual meetings as it makes it easy to have very engaging and interactive sessions thanks to the engagement tools available like files sharing, chatting, raising hand. More to just being easy to use, Join.Me does outstandingly in offering strong security to ensure that the confidential conversations and documents shared during meetings are kept safe. The screen sharing function and the whiteboards makes presentations easy.

I have been using Join.Me for some years now and for all this time, i have never gotten any drawbacks to speak out against.

Ali
Ali
Oilfield infrastructure Administrator (Kenya)
Pétrole et énergies, 501–1 000 employés

Join.Me always means business. Very efficient for meeting virtually.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I use Join.Me to attend meetings virtually but also i sometimes host meetings myself. I can say that the experience has been remarkable and one worthy a praise. I can easily use Join.Me to call for a meeting with the field operators to discuss on issues concerning our work and also issues new directives and share information about any changes that has been made.

With Join.Me, the best of all has been ease of use whether am hosting a meeting or attending one. I always find it easy to chat with other audiences as the meeting progresses. I like the quality of visuals and the sounds as i never struggle to hear what the presenter is saying or see what is being shared on the screen. Plus with the meeting recording option, i get to follow up on meetings which am unable to attend due to various circumstances.

To this point, am yet to experience any downsides about Join.Me. All has been flowing smoothly between me and Join.Me.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
Hydrafaciologist (Kenya)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Another fundamental for great and engaging online meetings

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Join.me is incredible. I especially enjoy the quality of audio and video

Join.me is the ultimate solution for office virtual meetings. It is an easy to use platform and setting is up is simplistic as well. It can be accessed from any device including laptops, computers or mobilephone which I mostly use to join the virtual meetings. Join.me allows the presenter to share his/her scree making it easy for us attendees to be at par. The video and audio quality is impeccable. And recording and scheduling of meetings in advance soo that we can update our schedules and stay on track keeping in mind there is an approaching meeting.Data of it's users is usually secure over SSL encryption

Join.me virtual meetings accommodates a limited number of attendees soo Incase you want a scaled events for lots of people I would advice you try Goto Webinar

Shristy
Shristy
CEO (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

"It's one of the best meeting platform, easy to use"

4,0 il y a 6 mois

The best part in join.me is mobile whiteboars and breaking into rooms. It is ridiculously simple and free screen sharing.

Free plan has limitations, quality of video is low not as much good. There are lots of platform providing the same feature in free plan.

Lydiah
Student Association Leader (Kenya)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Join.me gives a strike of contentment on matters virtual meeting

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Honestly Join.me gives me an exact class experience like that of physical sessions. We can engage with our lectures and still get the knowledge and content we need from the comfort of our home which saves us the bus fair of going to school everyday. Join.me has proved to me that a school is not just structures you can literally learn from anywhere.

Since COVID-19 hit, blended learning has been a thing. We jiggle between physical classes and virtual classes and that's where Join.me comes in. I appreciate it's ease of adoption where every student have it. Also it's sleek designed UI makes it soo easy to surf through especially during class session which are usually timed. It is accessible any mobile device meaning that you can connect from anywhere and it's functionalities deliver impeccable class sessions. They include real time presentations by our lectures where they can share their slides with us for easy followup and other presentation tools, perfect audio and video receiving, can record ongoing sessions for later reference and sharing with us students. A supervised chatbox where we raise our concerns while classes are progressing. All of which help in impeccable content delivery

Everything is a plus about Join.me . It makes virtual learning soo easy and worthwhile. I really love it and haven't found anything negative about it

Matthew
Senior UX Designer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

For maximum audio and video quality, video conferencing perfect for your business!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The ability to connect from anywhere at top speed, to use any device from our phones and computers, with incredibly good audio and video quality and without any interference, and the program's overall versatility have all made it essential for remote communication and between departments within the company. All of its useful features do what no other program can; they give us dependability, security, speed, and excellent picture and sound quality. It has some cool features, such as a remote control through a smartphone or computer. It's great software to work with because it's straightforward to learn and implement, provides a comprehensive service that can be tailored to your specific needs, and doesn't have too many prerequisites.

Join.Me is reliable and has a sleek design; it is also quite versatile because of its many in-built features, such as its capacity for simultaneous screen sharing, video and voice calls, and high-quality audio and video. We appreciate the completeness of the service and the high level of optimization, as well as the high security and ease with which we may contact other users.

There is nothing we do not like about this program, as it delivers superb and highly full features to meet your demands.

Yanyu
Senior Data Scientist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Join.Me is one of the best available video conferencing programs

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We've put in a lot of time and effort to improve our communication service, and the result is a solid hub where users can have fruitful conversations and come up with fresh ideas. Improving interaction and output on projects is crucial. This software has the potential to enhance communication between users and customers by making it more concise and easy to understand. Its straightforward design and functional features make it an excellent tool for managing communication in your company.

If you want to add professionalism to your video conferencing and make a good impression with your contacts, Join.Me is your best bet. Virtual interactions with several clients are a regular part of my workday and always prove fruitful. Due to these interactions, various collaboration tools, such as whiteboarding and on-screen annotations, have greatly improved meeting participation and note-taking. Join.Me is used to make training courses more accessible.

There is a lot of competition online, so I'd like to see more of a presence there. Establishing an attractive advertising rate is crucial for encouraging more individuals' participation and nurturing the online community's growth.

Développement et commerce international, 5 001–10 000 employés

Join.Me is an easy to use platform for online meetings with comprehensive engagement functions

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Join.Me is used as a virtual communication platform which allows us to connect, meet and have discussions virtually. It is a fantastic platform that has helped make it easy to communicate and share information.

Join.Me is a very easy to use tool for online meetings. It is very secure and private making it possible to have very private and confidential conversations and discussions online without fear of security and privacy breaches. It makes it possible to have very clear meeting with crystal clear audios and very high quality visuals. The meeting recording function is very useful as it makes it possible to keep a record of every discussion that is held for future referencing.

I have nothing to complain about Join.Me. The product has been working incredibly well for me and am all but satisfied.

Kimani
Kimani
Accountant (Kenya)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Stop surfing and install this solid virtual meeting solution Asap!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Virtual Meetings have become the order of the day. We appreciate the fact that it saves us time and make remote work soo seamless. Join.Me is in the fore front of this epic revolution

I enjoy using Join.Me for attending virtual meetings. It is easy to download and install it. Also it makes it easy to have interactive seasons using the engaging tools included in it such as file sharing, realtime chatting and virtual raising of the hand. The screen sharing and white board option keeps that presenter and audience rapport because they can easily follow . The quality if the videos and audio is unmatched and the session can be recorded for later reference. Join.Me guarantees impeccably meeting execution

Everything about it is five star making virtual meetings feel like physical experience

Jane
Jane
Vehicle Engineer (Kenya)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Experience the magics of Join.Me in virtual conferencing.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Virtual meetings no longer has to be hard and we are grand to have Join.Me to help us pioneer our online meetings. It helps us to meet and discuss virtual while experience the same feeling and achieving the same results as it would be the case in physical meetings.

Join.Me makes virtual communications simple, secure and fast. Joining meetings is easy by just clicking on the invitation link. It is easy to interact with other audience using the instant chatting function. It emulates a normal meeting setup offering features like raise hand to make audience engagement easy. It has a clean and well formulated interface design which makes it s straightforward to use product.

Join.Me features works perfectly for me. I have never had any concerns with any of its features. Everything is working just fine.

Boniface
Senior Editor (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 51–200 employés

A Great Product For Online Meetings and Collaborations

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The software makes online meetings easy to handle and transacting business online is easy too.

When it comes to online meetings, Join.Me offers best features for video and audio conferencing.The software is quite affordable and using it is pretty easyI like that it comes with tons of collaboration features and makes remote support easy

We haven't really encountered major challenges using Join.Me. It has been serving us well and it is the best I have used for online meetings and collaboration

Matthew
Customer Care Rep (É.-U.)

Conferencing and Remote Support Made Easy

4,0 il y a 7 mois

I have used join.me and it comes with great features and capabilities.First, the software makes video conferencing easy and comes with great remote support featuresIt makes collaboration effortless and using it is straightforwardLastly, I like that it's cost effective

It has been an amazing solution and makes web meetings and support easy

Kule
Mechanical controller and software engineer (Ouganda)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Join.me to meeting

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Join me allows free users to hold a meeting up to 40 minutes and this gives good time for meeting and addressing issues.

Join.me is developed by the experts from go to meeting therefore, It is Well designed with all controls to perform meeting and also do the video conferencing. it is quite easy to use and use a friendly because it has a way to working area which has no interference.

I use the software for trials and it passed all tests therefore I argue there is no dislike

Kelsey
Creative Lead - Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Join.Me Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Online meetings and file sharing.

Ever since I started using this tool, it has never been hectic to carry out corporate conferences via online meetings.

Even though Join.Me does not accommodate a lot of attendees in a single conference, it suit our company needs.

Nina
Designer Beauty Consultant (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

A/V/W Conferencing App

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Audio and video conferencing.File sharing and team collaboration.

Join.Me has a mobile application that is way too easy to use.It makes it easy to initiate audio and video calls.Centralize corporate meetings online.

Join.Me host few attendees in a single meeting.

Sebastian
Information Tecnology and services (Colombie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Es bastante buena.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Me parecio una herramienta muy intuitiva, facil de usar y con una interfas agradable.

me parece que deberia poderce ingresar con varios usuarios al tiempo para agilizar el trabajo.

Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Join.Me - easy tool for videoconferences

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Join.Me is an easy to use tool which offers all the features you expect from an online meeting platforms (screen sharing, chat, breaking into rooms etc.). It can be connected with Slack or Google, which increases my productivity.

I haven't experienced any problem with the tool, it works just fine.

Aida
Assistante Administrative (Sénégal)
Construction, 11–50 employés

A simple and effective solution for online meetings

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Join.me is a great solution for line meetings. It's ease of use allows me to hold meetings easily remotely. The screen sharing features are perfect.

I don't see any disadvantages, it's very pratical.