Avis clients sur QuickBooks Enterprise

par Intuit

Note moyenne

  • Note globale
    4.5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4.3/5
  • Service client
    4.1/5

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Enterprise

Le leader des logiciels de comptabilité pour les petites entreprises. Accès instantané aux informations sur les clients, les fournisseurs et les employés.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Enterprise

16 447 avis affichés

Kim T.
CEO
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Un assistant d'exception pour la gestion financière de pigiste"

Commentaires: Terminer de perde des facture, d'oublier une déclaration, un système intelligent, simple et tellement pratique

Avantages: Quickbooks est un logiciel très adapté pour les pigiste, freelance, tpe, pme
Le logiciel est 100% certifié loi anti-fraude
La synchronisation avec votre compte bancaire vous feront gagner un temps précieux
Extension disponible pour réaliser facilement vos impot vos même

Inconvénients: Avec toute sincérité, je n'ai rien de négatif a dire sur ce logiciel. Il m'aide énormément à gérer les finance simplement.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 05/12/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
Cadre lean manufacturing
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    4/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 09/02/2020

"La qualité d'un outil "

Commentaires: Je suis très satisfait quand j'ai utilisé ce logiciel au début j'avais assez des difficultés mais après certains temps je me suis habitué

Avantages: Ce logiciel est facile à utilisé pour les personnes ayant déjà un savoir faire sur le domaine

Inconvénients: Cet outil est très puissant mais très difficile à utilisé pour les personnes qui n'ont aucune information sur le domaine dont il peut nous servir

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 09/02/2020
Amber elizabeth M.
Administrative Operations Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 04/06/2019

"Discount Bookkeeper in your pocket"

Commentaires: I've used quickbooks as the administrator for several small businesses. It's a powerful tool that can even be useful for forecasting so long as you keep up to date with it. In my own freelance business, I've started to use Quickbooks Self Employed which is not currently as useful as the Quickbooks I've used for small businesses, but the cost per year reflects the lessened capacity it offers.

Avantages: Not only does quickbooks make bookkeeping seem accessible to anyone with the slightest grasp of numbers, the apps make it easy to keep books up to date on the road. It is only as useful as the the effort you put into the software. It's not exactly intuitive, but there are many resources to support you as you learn. It's very easy to find a Quickbooks bookkeeper to work with that can support your business if it's not your speciality while making the transactions easy for both parties. Specialty apps can add to the functionality of Quickbooks increasing the power of this software.

Inconvénients: Because the detail pulled from the bank can sometimes be quite homogeneous, QBO will try to categorize "Wire" transactions or "checks" to the latest transaction payee. Creating rules to ignore the transactions is tedious and can be confusing to new users of the software that may not realize that its matching to previous transactions. The new model of "tiering" users and how many functions they access seems a bit suspect to me, but so far, we have not reached any limits so I don't know how this will impact us, if at all.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 29/08/2019

Thanks so much for a detailed review, Amber! We're glad to hear you've been able to easily keep track of each aspect of your business, and other businesses you manage, all while on the go. You can count on us to be there for each business endeavor. We recommend this article that provides a detailed explanation of how to set up and use bank rules (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/banking-topics/how-to-set-and-use-banking-rules-for-downloaded-transactions/00/186468). Additionally, this link offers info about adding, deleting, and changing user access within the account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/delete-users/add-delete-or-change-user-access/00/185920). You'll find a hyperlink in the same article that will take you to a list of different types of user roles.

Thanks for stopping by to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 04/06/2019
Dr. joseph D.
Chiropractor
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"Big improvement over the desktop version"

Commentaires: The newer online version is two thumbs up. I had a CPA that recommended I go back to the program and very glad that I took his advice. The new streamlined format is exactly what I need for my business.

Avantages: I love the fact that I can check out, update and work all my financials from my ipad, phone and computer. I used to use the older Quickbooks desktop version years ago. I dumped it because it was really hard to use. I am a Chiropractor and not a CPA. The past couple of years we have been using the online version and it is exactly what I wanted/needed for the finances and my Chiropractic office.

Inconvénients: The only problem that I had was, setting up the original accounts and Paypal. I did not set the original accounts up correctly. My bookkeeper fixed all this and explained it to me. From there everything worked out great. Except for the PayPal app. I am happy that I do not do much business through PayPal because it is the only account that I need to spend some real time with to reconcile and make sure I do not have duplicate transactions.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 17/03/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Bookkeeper
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"I taught my brother over the phone!"

Commentaires: I would and have recommended this product to anyone starting or operating a business for its ease of use. You do not need to be an accounting major or have years of bookkeeping knowledge to figure out how to use Quickbooks. If my brother can learn to use it, so can you.

Avantages: The home page is streamlined by tasks and makes it easy to move through the different modules; accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Many years ago I chose Quickbooks Pro desktop for my brother when he started his own company. He was using the old "file the receipt" in a box method and then once a year giving his "files" to his CPA for tax purposes. This method was okay when he was working for someone else but when he started his own business he needed to have his bookkeeping computerized and asked me for help. I chose Quickbooks Pro because I was able to teach myself and used it often enough I knew I would be able to guide him over the phone ny using the icons on the home page. Without any previous bookkeeping or computer knowledge, he can now invoice his clients, post payments and reconcile his bank statements all by himself. Even the payroll module is easy to use and navigate and with the right set up will calculate wages & taxes due. You just enter the employee hours and hit submit. You can then print paychecks or with the enhanced version use direct deposit. It helps keep you government compliant by letting you know when taxes and reports are due and lets you submit reports and pay taxes through the payroll module.

Inconvénients: I do find the enhanced payroll through Quickbooks to be little pricey since you have to pay a yearly fee, a monthly fee and a per employee fee each payroll but it is a full-service payroll option and about as much as using an outside service. One of the features I find to be annoying is the customize report option. There are so many fields you can choose in the customize your report option that just will not populate with any information and you end up with empty columns. It would be better if only usable fields be listed in customize report instead of every available field found anywhere in Quickbooks. If you can't use them, lose them.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 12/02/2020
Dina M.
Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    3/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    1/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    3/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    6/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 12/04/2017

"Does the job...most of the time"

Commentaires: I've used QB for 11 years now and been through several versions. Basically it does everything you need easily and with a fairly decent amount of logic. It is user friendly for a novice bookkeeper. That said, when it doesn't work; it doesn't work. And, here is the problem. Every 3 years, QB forces you to purchase the current version if you want to use their Bank Feeds feature. Every single time we've been forced to update our software, one or more of our company files become corrupted. Then we have problems...big problems as it stops communicating with our bank and payments can no longer be sent via the software (our primary method of paying bills). Obviously this is problematic; as is the lengthy and time consuming solution of repeated days of complaining and repeating your problems and answering same troubleshooting questions over and over again until finally getting passed up to a tech person who then comes on to try to fix it remotely...only to eventually determine that they need to take the file, rebuild it and send it back. If it happened once, I would shrug my shoulders and say, "Whatever". That it happens EACH AND EVERY time I've had to upgrade says something about the quality of the transition process. It quite frankly NEVER goes smoothly. The resolution process takes WEEKS--as long as 6 weeks at one point--so that the interface with the bank works properly. Ironically, the whole reason for doing the upgrade--to continue communicating with your bank--is the exact feature lost in the transition. It is very frustrating!!! All that said, once it is set up and running, it is probably the best bookkeeping solution currently available...and head and shoulders better than their online version which I'm still fighting with after 5 months.

Avantages: Easy to learn; easy to use

Inconvénients: Poor customer service
Upgrades always cause problems with bank feeds

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 12/04/2017
Andrew M.
Accountant
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings"

Commentaires: Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Avantages: Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

Inconvénients: There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020
Antonio E.
Product Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 02/01/2020

"Best Accounting Software for SMBs"

Commentaires: With Quickbooks I can see the overall health of my business. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making.

Avantages: The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

Inconvénients: Like any software, or for whatever product that is, Quickbooks also have some flaws. Personally, I would prefer the customization of forms to be more flexible where the user can have more control. An example of this is the addition of additional fields aside from those that are built-in. Another thing i don't like about Quickbooks is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file. In a previous company I worked at, I have reached the maximum number of items, thus I was faced with deleting some items, and those items had transactions connected to them. Finally, I suggest Intuit increase the maximum company size because in my experience, when I reached the maximum company file size, the system totally lagged big time.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 02/01/2020
Jane R.
Owner, Big Kahuna
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Worth the price tag"

Commentaires: I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

Avantages: QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

Inconvénients: It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/12/2019
Lisa H.
Owner/Lead Technician
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Quickbooks is the go-to software for small business accounting"

Commentaires: I run my own business on QB and quite a large chunk of my consulting business comes from solving QB problems. Overall, QuickBooks has done a very good job of supporting so many small businesses.

Avantages: It's reasonably priced, easy to set up and configure, and very flexible. So many of my customers have used it that I've become an expert in the software, and now help many new businesses to set up and begin using it. That's actually one of the advantages of QB -- it is ubiquitous in the world of small business, so there are always people around that know about it and can answer questions about it.

Inconvénients: It's a little too flexible: inexperienced users can EASILY put in an unbalanced entry or make a previously balanced entry unbalanced by deleting something. I have had some problems communicating with their technical support, and I'm a technical user!

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020
Danielle O.
Engineering Consultant
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    3/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    3/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"Love it, hate it; you have to keep track of your books"

Commentaires: First used the desktop version. I had to teach myself the language of bookkeeping and accounting, which was frustrating but was appropriate to the task of running a small business. After awhile I switched to the online version, which is fine but their app is a bit hinky sometimes and can wreck your day if it decides not to cooperate with you.

Avantages: Professional-looking invoices.
Quick reports for taxes, etc.
Tracks very specific or very general financial details, selectable by the user
I like the cloud storage of my data, because it means I don't have to worry about losing it if a computer crashes.

Inconvénients: At times it has been unstable, forcing repeated restarts to get it properly running
The cost is a bit of a pain. I used to have the desktop version but worried about losing data so I switched to the online version, whereupon I immediately lost several functions I had liked (can reclaim them by paying more every month)

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 07/01/2020
Diana S.
Owner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"It's Quickbooks - You know what you are getting"

Commentaires: Let's me maintain my books. Let's me access from anywhere online. Overall - does what it needs to do and is reliable.

Avantages: Quickbooks Online has steadily improved every since Intuit started their online offering. The interface has become more user friendly, and it gets the QB stuff you need done with online hosting so you don't have to worry about keeping track of the pesky QB database files. It works, and its Quickbooks so it integrates with tons of other applications. Also - can easily share access with my accountant.

Inconvénients: Chart of Accounts is messy in Quickbooks Online. Assigning numbers and avoiding the built in default categories is difficult and annoying. Just let me use the same Chart of Accounts I could use with Quickbooks Desktop. I've never quite understood why they made this so difficult.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 10/12/2019
Larry M.
Owner/ Inspector
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"QuickBooks Pro Easy to set up and use "

Commentaires: I have used the software for two different small businesses. The prior company I used many of the features including Banking, Estimates, invoicing, and Payroll. My present business I no longer need the estimates and payroll. It is nice to be able to see exactly where I am cashflow wise and also comparing profit and loss with prior time periods. I also use it to keep all of my client's information in one place. It also links seamlessly with my Home Inspection Software (HomeGauge). It imports all the client info easily into the report.

Avantages: It seams to be very intuitive (no pun intended) in its use. It also is easy for me to send the company file electronically to my accountant for year end Tax purposes. My accountant actually recommended quickBooks many years ago and have using it for well over 25 years, and for two different businesses during that time. It is also worth noting that I have upgraded about every two to 4 years and have not had any problems loading the company files into the newer version.

Inconvénients: About the only thing I did not like was customer service. When I did have to call them with a particular problem, they wanted to charge me for it. Even when it was clearly a defect in their software. With a small company and not needing to use all the bells and whistles the software is capable of, I opt to not have the support included but they do have the (paid) option for those that may need frequent support.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 20/02/2020
Mark G.
Self Employed
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 01/02/2020

"Quickbooks review from a long time user."

Commentaires: I would rate my overall experience with QuickBooks as Very Good. It is not the most sophisticated accounting software on the market but interface and general user experience makes it a top choice when looking for non industry specific accounting software.

Avantages: I have been using QuickBooks with multiple companies for over 15 years. Have found that once the learning curve has been mastered the interface is intuitive and clean to work with. Over the years many of the ancillary weaknesses or lack of added needs have been addressed. While I used to think QuickBooks wasn't evolving quickly enough with changing needs. They have improved greatly over the last 5-6 years and I feel the software has become flexible enough to handle our growing and changing needs.

Inconvénients: I would say my main concern has been the lack of sophisticated statistical analysis that other accounting software provides. Quickbooks has been addressing these concerns over the last few years and has and is improving in these areas.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 01/02/2020
Chris B.
Manager
Musique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Great Comprehensive Software for a Company That is Just Emerging"

Commentaires: The first hurdle was getting used to the new software. A person isn't left alone though and there is alot of information online to assist you until it becomes routine . All in all, this is very good software for a smaller business.

Avantages: This is a really good all around type software which is anchored in the accounting segment of your business. You can have up to thirty users and the administrator can set up restrictions and controls so the staff can only access segments of your data. This is particularly handy when you have staff that need to be able to enter information on inventory but you don't want them to have the access to your business' accounting information as a whole. The root of of the program is for transparency to your bottom line but it goes much further than that. The software is flexible enough that it would be suitable for pretty much any industry a small business would run in to suffice for all of their software tracking needs. Where the real value is for me in on the Inventory Management workflows. Some of the more exciting features revolve around the rules that can be set up for expediting business processes. Once such rule is around inventory purchasing. If you have your agreements set up with a vendor you can have the software authorize and cut POs directly when your internal rules dictate that the purchase is necessary. This saves a ton of time from having to have someone manually vette and authorized routine low cost consumable type items. There is now mobility integration as well and although I haven't had a chance to dive into the different apps that are available they look promising for any company that has a field operational workforce.

Inconvénients: Some of the features seemed excessive for the level of detail that a smaller business requires. Perhaps this is to hit a more vast market group but it was a bit encumbering to get used to at first.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 23/01/2020

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It's great to hear how the features of QuickBooks have helped you manage your accounting needs. From inventory management to setting up multiple users, you can count on QuickBooks to back you each step of the way. When designing our products, we want them to be accessible for any business owner from any industry to take charge of their books. With that being said, it takes time to get used to a new software. To help with this, we have multiple resources available online, like our Community site (http://community.intuit.com/), to make it easier to become familiar. We're so glad you're enjoying QuickBooks and look forward to working with you for years to come.

All the best,
Jen, Intuit Support Specialist

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 22/01/2020
Isaac tatenda F.
Accountant
Agriculture, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 20/01/2020

"Quickbooks review by Isaac Fungura"

Commentaires: I have been able to capture all inventory, sales, receipts and payments data and all journals seamlessly.
I have also been able to extract customised reports such as trial balance, income statements, statement of financial position and statement of cashflows.
Customer & supplier information management has been made easy by the flexibility offered by Quickbooks

Avantages: The user interface is easy to use, flexible and keeps up to date with trends. Inventory Management - Allows seamless management of our multiple warehouses across the country. You can easily check inventory quantities on hand, set up re-order quantity and make orders within Quickbooks. This saves time because you then receive the goods in Quickbooks with their serial numbers and instantly updates the inventory ledger. When issuing out the goods for sale or utilisation, the serial numbers are also tracked and inventory & sales account are updated instantly as well. In terms of flexibility, you can attach receipts of your expenses that you incur on the go or, acquittals submitted by our field team to the finance office - these can easily be scanned and attached to the transaction for easy of audit trail/reference material. The same can also be done for sales - customer KYC information can be attached to the datatbase or the transaction. For instance farmer details including farm location Users can also chat online in QB and discuss transaction matters while working. They can also chat with the Admin to address challenges being faced. Online banking - you can easily link QB with you bank statement feed to avoid manual capturing of transactions into the cashbook. Import/Exports of data - you can easily export reports or import large data sets to avoid manual capturing of transactions such as journals or inventory issues. Invoice & dashboard customisation

Inconvénients: System is sometimes unstable, especially when handling large amount of data with multiple users and multiple work stations/locations
Excludes payroll function, which is an add on module at a cost
Excludes project management feature, hence you have to get another software to run your project management
I was also not able to link external excel sheets to automatically update the ledger and vice versa without importing or exporting data.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 20/01/2020
John B.
Executive Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 17/01/2020

"Accounting Without a Financial Background"

Commentaires: When I became the Executive Director at our home care agency, my list of responsibilities went from strictly operations (my background) to include every component of the company. Without any experience in accounting or finance I was somewhat nervous about being responsible for overseeing our finance division as well. QuickBooks is so user friendly, that with some basic training from our Financial Manager, and some time spent on YouTube, I was able to quickly gain an understanding of where our agency stood from a financial standpoint. The fact that I could understand this so quickly is a testament to how user-friendly QuickBooks truly is. I'm able to easily monitor where our company is with regards to Accounts Receivible, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Profit and Loss. Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, QuickBooks is one of the reasons that we've been able to scale up so easily. I highly recommend it for your business!

Avantages: -I really like how easy it is to navigate the dashboard. I can quickly go in and find whatever I'm looking for at that time.
-QuickBooks' ability to interface with Apps such as Expensify, that allow us to keep everything in one place is a great feature as well.

Inconvénients: -We initially had a difficult time syncing it up with our bank account. We were able to eventually set it up, but it took some back and forth to figure it out.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 17/01/2020
Scott L.
President
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"The Default Small Busines bookeeping software"

Commentaires: We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

Avantages: The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

Inconvénients: About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/01/2020
Theresa H.
Operations
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 08/01/2020

"Accounting software for beginners to experts"

Commentaires: We're a small-medium sized business, and Quickbooks is the best option for us to do our own accounting. Once a year, we'll send the file (it even has "send an accountant's copy" options) to our professional accountants to look over.

Avantages: Quickbooks is honestly the easiest, most straight-forward accounting software I've encountered. And if there's something you can't find, they have an awesome how to section online, where you can find professional advice or even advice from other users! Their home screen has little arrows pointing you in the right direction (like Sales Order -goes to-> Invoices -goes to-> Receive Payments). Makes it easy for even computer illiterates to use! It follows a very easy structure, so if you have any common sense but no accounting background, you can still figure out what to do!

Inconvénients: Quickbooks sometimes has little glitches or shuts down when you're trying to do something. It's not that big a deal, doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's usually when you have someone on the phone waiting for you, and you're trying to get QB working again.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 08/01/2020
Antineta F.
Accountant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    4/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online"

Commentaires: Overall, I would recommend QuickBooks Online to a client. We are coming into an age where many executives want to review their financials wherever they are and QuickBooks Online does offer that feature.

Avantages: Over the last year, I started using QuickBooks Online vs. QuickBooks desktop. I really like the fact that the online version is remote meaning you can access it regardless if you are in the office or not. I like QuickBooks because it is a rather low cost software that can enable a business to see what their income and expenses are without necessarily having an accounting background. I recommend QuickBooks to many of my clients for this reason.

Inconvénients: I have used the QuickBooks desktop version for years and have recently started using QuickBooks Online the last few months. Personally, I feel that their are a few minor things that I am getting use to. For example, I am a shortcuts person and when entering in a journal entry I'm use to the shortcut Ctrl-Delete to delete a row if there are too many. I have not found that to work in the QuickBooks Online version. I also liked how with QuickBooks Desktop if you went to the edit button when doing a transaction, it would list the different shortcuts you could use. I found this to be easier. With the QuickBooks Online version, I was able to find some shortcuts via the Help option which to me can be time consuming to have to search for. I also have found that in the beginning I had to use the Help option quite a bit just to locate some of the reports I am use to using. I'vwe found that the QuickBooks Desktop version to me is a tad bit more user friendly and helps with time management because a lot of things aren't hidden.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 06/12/2019
Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Exploitation minière et métaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 23/11/2019

"Value for the money is incredible"

Commentaires: Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

Avantages: The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

Inconvénients: It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 23/11/2019
Mudassir M.
Chartered accountant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    4/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    5/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"My experience. "

Commentaires: This software is really recommended for those user who want to maintain books without going into complex software like tally and busy.

Avantages: My experience on quick book has been quite good it is easy to use by even those user who are not well aware about accounting and bookkeeping. Most of my clients who are from non commerce background are using ebook without any difficulty. It's easy to generate various reports in quick books. Entering day to day transactions is also not that difficult as is the case with tally and busy. With the only difficulty that mt clients face is when they come across some new ledger they feel helpless and have no option but to contact me.

Inconvénients: As I described above that all my clients who ate using is face difficulty only at the time when they have to create a new ledger they are bit confuse otherwise it is far better than tally and busy.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 25/11/2019

Hi, Mudassir. It makes our day to hear how easy to use and how much you've been able to do in QuickBooks. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping needs! If you ever find that you need a helping hand, the Community is a great resource to visit. Here, you can browse a variety of articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Wishing you continued success!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 04/11/2019
Jay M.
Founder
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    4/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    5/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Moved from Authorize . net "

Commentaires: Extremely easy sign-up process with no BS or hidden fees and months to month contract. However the customer support team tends to not be first in particular areas.

Avantages: For 1% with a Of $10 a day you can transfer an ACH payment into your bank account immediately versus having it go in five days like a normal ACH bank to bank transfer would take. The software is extremely user friendly with modern UI.

Inconvénients: I wanted to set up recurring billing for my clients where they were also invoiced every month but billed automatically. For whatever reason the rep that I got on the phone with had no idea what I was talking about no matter how I worded it I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill yeah I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning. The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess there’s software is pretty I hopped on a chat but eventually I live chat with a customer support rep simply asking the difference between a sales receipt and a recurring bill and I was pretty much on this chat for an hour before I gave up and told the guy I was going to just call in the morning. The customer support team is not first in every aspect of their own software because I guess their software is pretty immense.

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 19/11/2019
Stephanie C.
Owner
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    5/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    5/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    5/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    5/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"The only accounting software I'll use"

Commentaires: Quickbooks has helped me be able to stay a solo-entrepreneur and not need to hire a bookkeeper, accountant or assistant because I'm able to save time and keep up with it by myself!

Avantages: Quickbooks just makes it so dang easy to run my business. When I was starting out, I had NO idea how to manage my money, balance my books or split my business income from personal expenses. Quickbooks makes it simple to categorize, upload, split and balance my money. I have saved so much time on taxes and bookkeeping in the last four years. I truly don't know how I would have figured all this out without software like this.

Inconvénients: I do wish that there was a built-in time tracker of some kind. I want to be able to send clients invoices based on time worked on a project and it would be really nice to have that built into the software itself without paying extra or using a third-party app.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 14/11/2019

Hey there, Stephanie. Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to your business and customers is what we're here for. Hearing how helpful QuickBooks has been is music to our ears! We're always working toward making the software even better. Your feedback helps us do just that. You can find out more about what's going on behind the scenes by viewing our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv

Thanks for a 5 star review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 13/11/2019
Tom H.
Member
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
    4/5
  • Facilité d'utilisation
    3/5
  • Fonctionnalités
    4/5
  • Support client
    3/5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    2/5
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/11/2019

"Best option we've found"

Commentaires: Overall, it's the best solution for bookkeeping that we've found. It does what it's supposed to do most of the time. It's frustrating when it doesn't. It's pretty customized and we like that. It works as well as anything else we've seen for invoicing, if not better, which is a major factor for us.

Avantages: QuickBooks gets points with me for being basically THE standard for bookkeeping software. You can bring it to any bookkeeper or accountant and expect them to know exactly how to handle it. That's worth a lot when dealing with people who typically charge more than $60/hour for their time. I use the online version (QBO) and I also like that I can open my books on any device anywhere. Moreover, while I've used a handful of different bookkeeping softwares, QuickBooks is the most intuitive (for me).

Inconvénients: QBO has some problems that are causing issues with my books. I've been to 2 different accountants with my problem and neither has been immediately able to tell me what's wrong, but it's most likely something to do with duplicate entries. My books should be relatively straightforward, but I experience discrepancies of anywhere from several hundred to several thousand dollars, and it fluctuates frequently. This is very distressing and may end up costing me a lot of money to sort out.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 13/11/2019

Hey there, Tom. Thanks so much for your detailed review. We're happy to hear you've been able to do so much with your QuickBooks account. You can continue to rely on us for all of your accounting needs! To locate and resolve any discrepancies in your account, we recommend checking out this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/undo-reconciliation/learn-the-reconcile-workflow-in-quickbooks/00/186429

Wishing you continued success!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

  • Provenance de l'utilisateur 
  • Publié le 11/11/2019