Avis clients sur QuickBooks Payroll

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Payroll

Gestion financière pour petites entreprises. Accès instantané aux informations sur les clients, les fournisseurs et les employés. Disponible dans une version en ligne.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Payroll

635 avis affichés

Joanne R.
Joanne R.
manager
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 01/04/2021

"A useful tool for money"

Commentaires: very god

Avantages: This is a good product easy to use for advantage person

Inconvénients: Maybe more online instructions would be good

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 01/04/2021
Mike B.
  • Publié le 17/05/2021

"I'm a happy camper."

Commentaires: Very good to outstanding overall. The software itself is very good and keeps improving. Also, as the market leader, they have many local CPA's that integrates into the software as "local experts", so when I have a question I can typically ask my CPA firm and they can help, or whenever there has been a problem that they can't solve, they are able to contact support on my behalf. Overall the system works pretty well.

Avantages: The payroll service is really easy overall. All the tasks that I use are quite simple to navigate around, including adding new employees, paying employees, and sending out payroll liability payments. These are what I do most often and they've been really simplified by Quickbooks. Other functions that I use are payroll deductions (401k, etc), tracking sick/vacation time, and managing direct deposit. Another feature I like (part of QB Online, not sure about Desktop), is that employees are emailed a link to join their payroll management website, where they can access payroll stubs, W2's etc. It has made managing a lot of the HR parts of hiring employees much more streamlined.

Inconvénients: Not really a con, but I don't have any experience with any of the direct competitors, e.g. Freshbooks, Sage, Xero, etc., so I can't say if Quickbooks does anything better or worse than those others. But what I can say is that I did switch from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, which is a much better experience overall (although more expensive).

• Publié le 17/05/2021
Kenneth R.
Freelance Creative
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 23/08/2021

"Quick books have room for improvement like any other software but it is the best for a small busines"

Commentaires: In the beginning contacting support was an issue but truthfully everything has been great.

Avantages: I Love how I can save time creating and sending invoices from the QuickBooks browser version and mobile app. This is a big deal for me.

Inconvénients: The mobile app could be upgraded. Sometimes it hangs up.

• Publié le 23/08/2021
Bruce E.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"They are so large now they make it difficult to speak with someone."

Commentaires: In the beginning the customer service was great, but over the years it has deteriorated. I still have on going issues where the mistaken filed my taxes under the wrong id number (the number was transposed) creating a issue with our Dept of labor unknow to me until years later. After, numerous calls, speaking to someone the issue is still a problem. Hey, mistakes happen lets just get it fixed. Now my employees have not received their pay, and now no one is available to let you know the issue.

Avantages: When everything is good, things are great. But, when you have problem, (and you will sometime) they make it so difficult to get answers and issues resolved. When you a problem it will be a big issue and no one is around to help. You try chat, most of the time that doesn't resolve the issue, or question you may have. Have them call you back, that may or may not happen, but it won't happen in the time they indicate. Its been a great run with Quickbooks Pro (paid more for better Full service) but it looks as if that is coming to an end. The icing on the cake for me was, not getting my employees paid on the date they were supposed to be, though receiving correspondence they would be paid. Trying to get answers to what the issue is, and you can't get a hold of anyone. That creates a game changer.

Inconvénients: Software is great, but if you don't have customer service to support the software, the software become worthless. Because you will have issues and will need help.

• Publié le 30/04/2021
Anna M.
accountant
  • Publié le 07/09/2021

"expensive for small entities"

Commentaires: ability to block out other users not a custom part of functionality; does not currently remit deductions or file ROE forms so value for money is questionable for small entities

Avantages: integration with QBO is amazing - reports and details are great

Inconvénients: customer service is hit or miss (often the agent is clueless about Canadian payroll and is simply following a flowchart of questions)

• Publié le 07/09/2021
Paul B.
Accountant
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Quickbooks Online Payroll"

Commentaires: The software continues to be very efficient and provides ease of use. However, the confidence I have in customer service is what makes me stick with this software and not look elsewhere for an alternative.

Avantages: Ease of implementation and constant guidance available from customer service to resolve any issue. Also the ability to access and run payroll from any device that can reach the internet provides so much productivity.

Inconvénients: The Elite payroll service seems so restrictive. I cannot access many of the settings or execute many of the functions that I could through the Core payroll service. To change these settings I need to go through customer service, which was very confusing and frustrating during the implementation of the payroll service.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Juan H.
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2020

"New to Quickbooks auto payroll"

Commentaires: I'm very new to Quickbooks Payroll but my experience thus far has been nothing short of great. I have been using other Quickbooks products for many years though and I'm very satisfied with Quickbooks as a whole.

Avantages: This software includes all the features I was looking for in one place and for a great price. My main concern as a business owner was ease of usage, accessibility and automation. This software met all these requirements and then some. The interface is very easy to navigate and user friendly and I can access everything whether I'm at home, office or on the go with their array of applications. Once everything is set up properly, there's no need to worry about it which is a huge time saver for me. I'm very busy as it is meeting clients, drafting proposals and doing the accounting, so anything I can automate reliably is of great help.

Inconvénients: The actual set up of the payroll was a lengthy process and required to have a lot of information on hand but I wouldn't really consider this too much of a con since I had one of their amazing specialists helping me with every single step of the process. She did almost of all the work for me if I'm being honest, I just inputted data as instructed. She was very thorough and thought of concerns I didn't even think about. Just make sure you have ample time to get through the whole set up calmly.

• Publié le 08/04/2020
Debbie C.
Office manager
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Best in house payroll software EVER!"

Commentaires: Love Love Love it! I recommend all small businesses use this program. It will also file you taxes for you.

Avantages: I love the reminders QB payroll gives me. I get busy and I have different employees on different pay schedules and QB reminds me to pay on time. The amount of lines I can use for commission, Mileage, Bonuses etc... it what makes this such a great program

Inconvénients: It does not track commission to a specific job via the payroll check. Other than that it's awesome.

• Publié le 03/12/2020
Ross H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 19/01/2021

"Decent Product"

Commentaires: Very good product, does what you need it to.
However a few more detail options would be good.

Avantages: Easy to use.
Offers integration through third party apps

Inconvénients: Unable to specify an Employee class type.

• Publié le 19/01/2021
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Exec. Assistant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2021

"Quickbooks Assisted Payroll - Great for small businesses"

Commentaires: Overall, it's been great for our company. As mentioned above, their customer service needs some help. Other than that, their payroll service has helped a tremendously, in keeping track of everything needed to comply to State and Federal filing and tax deadlines. I would recommended it as a tool to help ease the work for your payroll person in the office.

Avantages: I like the ease of the payroll service. We have a small number of employees, yet prior to QuickBooks, sometimes quarterly payroll taxes were mis-calculated. With QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, we do not ever have to worry about sending in payments, as they are done for us automatically. W-2 are no longer a headache either, they are don't quickly and generated seamlessly.

Inconvénients: When we do have issues, customer service is not to par. They stopped service many of their payroll services and when you do, you do get switched around a lot and many seem to not know the basics of payroll. - I wouldn't recommend their services if you need step by step help on processing your company payroll.

• Publié le 21/04/2021
Bookkeeper
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"The best payroll software I'm aware of"

Commentaires: I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

Avantages: My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

Inconvénients: I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Peggy C.
White Glove Wizard
  • Publié le 02/02/2021

"If you are using contractors, QB online Premium is not a good solution"

Commentaires: Overall good product, but frustrating for the segment that manages contractor payments.

Avantages: pretty easy to use
set up easily
integrated in QuickBooks Online

Inconvénients: Biggest issues are:
-Customer service transfers you around many times because no one owns the issues with payroll with contractors.
- Time drain - Normal issues have either taken multiple calls to resolve, or have taken hours on the phone because if an agent hangs up, they cannot continue to work on your issue - they have to take the next call - so they waste your time waiting while someone tries to read the full manual to figure it out, when in fact, it is a recent programming changes issue.
- Integration with other Apps - You cannot integrate a time card app because only hours are uploaded from app to QuickBooks and we cannot map $/hr pay for contractors, only employees.
Who focuses on contractor payments?
- RECENT "improvements" and rate increase double the cost of the tool for my company.

• Publié le 02/02/2021
Michael D.
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"Excellent Software & Customer Service"

Commentaires: I've switched from ADP to Quickbooks Payroll. I really enjoy having all of my businesses extremities implemented under one system. It's basically a one-size fits all. I am able to print my own payroll checks and vendor checks when I want and not have to wait for shipping. I enjoy having that flexibility. I also enjoy the fact that I can implement labor into my project management to see our profit/loss in real time. Excellent service overall.

Avantages: Quickbooks online has made it incredibly easy for me to run and maintain my business from an administrative standpoint. I am able to manage my business from an iPad, which gives me the freedom that I need to move around. It is easy to use with an incredibly intuitive user interface. I can track payments, invoices, project management, etc. I will continue using this software.

Inconvénients: I do not particularly like the Quickbooks mobile application. I've found that it lacks features or is harder to navigate than the online platform. I'm able to pull up the online platform from my iPad, which is the direction I tend to go when using Quickbooks from a mobile device. I wish the mobile application more closely resembled the online web platform.

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Vicki F.
Practice Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Payroll Service for Small Offices"

Commentaires: I have not had any problems with quickbooks payroll at all. I would recommend this service to other businesses. I also found them to be cheaper that the other payroll companies out in the market.

Avantages: This software is very easy to use. Has all of the options we need for tracking deductions, types of pay, vacation accruals, 401K, flexplan deductions, etc. Online check stubs for the employees. They can just log on and get a copy of their paycheck. They automatically receive an email when the check is ready to review. Easy data entry. Quickbooks takes care of all of the Federal and state filing forms and payments. If you use Quickbooks for your business you can set it up to automatically transfer the payroll to your general ledger. Saves time and prevents errors.

Inconvénients: If you don't start out using this software with your quickbooks when you first implement - you are not able to keep your payroll history. If you need to convert from one software to another - I would recommend doing it at the time of your physical year.

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Ruben M.
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Customer Service"

Commentaires: Quickbooks Payroll has been easy to use. We just recently started using Quickbooks for payroll. If I would have known how easy it was, I would have switched along time ago. I do not like change much, so if it works why switch. Quickbooks has been working well for our business.

Avantages: The software is extremely user friendly. I love the simplicity of it. And When I have an issue chatting online instantly is amazing. Today I had an issue with our address since we moved our office and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was genuine in asking how my day was and very understanding and friendly. He took care of my issue and made sure it would not come up again.

Inconvénients: In the 5 years that we have been with quickbooks there is really nothing bad I can say about the software. It has been great for our business.

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Sarah L.
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"QuickBooks Review"

Commentaires: Personally I like quickbooks for the most part. My biggest issue is when I do call customer service for something I always get a different answer to the same question. It seems like most of the customer service reps don't actually know so they tell you what they think is right. It has been so frustrating that if [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hadn't helped me I would have seriously considered another avenue then keeping quickbooks. I spoke with 6 different people about a corrections case and every time I was given conflicting information to the same question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the only rep that has really known what he was talking about and took the time to call me the next day and resolve the issue while also providing with the email to verify he was correct. He did a great job and i truly appreciate him. The res of your reps I have spoken to since March really don't seem to know and when I mention that they are providing conflicting info they blame it on "oh well sorry that person was mistaken." That is not acceptable.

Avantages: The ability to run payroll efficiently, early and make edits before payday if need be. Also printing previous pay checks and payroll summary is very helpful

Inconvénients: some of the reports are more complicated than they need to be and the credit card sync is not fluid. it creates too many duplicates when there is a business credit account with multiple cards on the same credit account.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Agnieszka W.
Payroll coordinator
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"QuickBooks Payroll Review"

Commentaires: Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

Avantages: We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

Inconvénients: There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided.
1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative.
2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Theresa W.
AP
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2020

"Customer Service"

Commentaires: Overall it has been easy to use

Avantages: Online customer service features/chat option and being able to integrate with QuickBooks software.

Inconvénients: Some of the updates can be frustrating as well as the importing features (lost files, duplicate files, etc).

• Publié le 19/02/2020
Anne R.
Controller
Automobile, 11-50 employés

"#CJM"

Commentaires: It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

Avantages: We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

Inconvénients: The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

Paul A.
Small Business Consultant
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/03/2019

"Affordable, full service payroll"

Commentaires: As an Intuit ProAdvisor, full service payroll is an added value to the reselling of a discounted QuickBooks Online account. As an additional service to my retainer clients, I can process their payroll on any interval they choose, and I can handle any type of compensation arrangement they have with their employees. The best part is, it only takes a few minutes and I can do it all effortlessly through the mobile app. And since the ability to pay independent contractors via direct deposit was introduced, my Bookkeeping clients love the fact that they no longer have to worry about writing out checks to their contractors. Filing Forms W-2 (for employees) and Forms 1099-MISC (for independent contractors) is a breeze at the end of the year and paying all their quarterly payroll taxes takes only a few minutes every three months.

Avantages: Cost is much less expensive than any payroll services company. Direct deposit payments, employee portals, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC filing, quarterly tax filing, electronic tax payments, direct deposit payments for independent contractors, powerful and customizable financial reporting, easy collection of Form W-9 information, reliable mobile app for process payroll from anywhere, support for multiple pay rates, benefits and withholding support, and more.

Inconvénients: QuickBooks Payroll is available for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online accounts. With QuickBooks Online, you are dependent on the availability of an Internet connection at the time you wish to process payroll.

• Publié le 01/03/2019
Xena B.
director
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"effortless book keeping"

Commentaires: experience with payroll is really cool, the software actually calculate the holdings and make life easy for me, definitely a robo accountant that i don't have to pay a salary to.
Over all experience : just love it and wish i had it from the beginning of my business. For new users, make use of support. Don't hesitate to call , ask questions , ask again if you have to they will walk you through it. Like i say be dumb and learn it . take the time to do so because the end result is amazing . knowing your finances is straight can save your life. aka....sleep well .

Avantages: it keep track of your income and expenses by simply attaching your bank account.
almost does your tax return. lol
save a lot of time doing your data entry thus cost effective, no need for a special person to enter all your receipts etc
keep correct info on all money related transaction and balance your check book , can keep your spending and saving on check. I can make adjustments by just looking at my balance sheet. almost cool for idiots to use. :)
perfect

Inconvénients: if i made a mistake and had to go hunting for the problem, but i can just call up support and let them know ( how stupid i was ) and they just fix it. so not really a con.
for invoicing however , can take a little polishing up especially if i am doing an estimate and need to send it out, i must be extra cautious.

• Publié le 30/08/2018
Laura H.
Business Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2021

"Quickbooks Payroll Update removes customization abilities"

Commentaires: Over the last 4 years of I have enjoyed the way Quickbooks works with my bank transactions and credit card transactions. I like the variety of reports that can be created and the ease with which bank accounts can be reconciled but the latest updates to payroll have made it impossible to make customizations and has made Quickbooks boss of my payroll. I should not have to have permission from my software provided to make changes to my company's business.

Avantages: I have enjoyed the simplicity of using Quickbooks payroll for the last 4 years but the most recent update has made it much more difficult to use. I can no longer make any customizations on my own. I can not exempt employees from taxes we as a church are exempt from paying. I have to call customer service to have all customizations made by them.

Inconvénients: No ability to customize payroll exemptions and no ability to override reminder notices. Our accountant files all of our payroll reports but Quickbooks does not allow to make the tasks as completed if you have not completed the task with their system. I have to call and ask them to archive (even they can not mark them complete) the reminders to remove them from my Home Screen. I am not hiring Quickbooks to be my accountant but to be my software provider and I resent them placing requirements on my use of the system.

• Publié le 05/08/2021
Kathy J.
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"QuickBooks review"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great; however, it took me over 30 minutes to get to him. Once I got to him, he was able to resolve my issue pretty quickly. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

Avantages: Entering and sending payroll is very easy, generally.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to access some information and not everything transferred over from our desktop version as it should have.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Gethsun M.
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Associate
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2021

"QuickBooks Review"

Commentaires: Quickbooks will make a great choice for a small-medium size business as an introductory software for managing purchases, accounting, and financials.

Avantages: Customizable reports
Pricing controls feature
Real-time financial tools and advanced tools to manage employees & payments.

Inconvénients: Absence of vital reports outside accounting & finance. Lack of industry & business-specific features like tracking/e-commerce and tracking

• Publié le 14/03/2021
John G.
accountant
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Full service is great choice for small S-Corps"

Commentaires: I am a cash flow designer for small businesses. I put structures in place to get them moving their money around their small business for useful reporting and cash flow predictability. Often they are transitioning to S-Corp status and needing to level up their approach to Payroll. I like Quickbooks full service payroll for this.

Avantages: Weekly Payroll at no extra cost, which is great for my clients who are primarily small S-Corps not used to running payroll; I have to get that money into their account so they don't mix up their funds and spend out of their business accounts on their personal life. I also like how when there are issues, they walk me through how to fix them in the interface really well. As a non-expert on payroll, using it for only a few clients, this has been really excellent.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to change bank accounts for the draw. Over time I move clients from single checking accounts to split accounts with operations expenses separated in certain ways; at some interval I tend to want to move the payroll draw to a new bank account. This is hard, in part because the settings inside payroll are housed in a weird interface that locks up in weird ways if you login from various accounts at the same time. Feels like old old old software suddenly, not modern Intuit stuff.