Avis clients sur QuickBooks Payroll

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Payroll

Gestion financière pour petites entreprises. Accès instantané aux informations sur les clients, les fournisseurs et les employés. Disponible dans une version en ligne.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Payroll

It's very simple to use and integrates great with Quickbooks online as you would expect.

I think all my conversations were with people out of the country. Really hard to understand and communication was a challenge.

QuickBooks Payroll - Notes

QuickBooks Payroll a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 730 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuickBooks Payroll ?

Ezeja
Ezeja
Business owner (Nigeria)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Worthy Application

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It has incredibly made the tracking of every payment aspect of my business easier.

After updating it the last time, I couldn't get somethings done on it anymore.

Adam
Accountant (Canada)
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

A complete Payroll solution

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it was a great payroll processing solution.

Easy to understand setup process to manage payroll from start to finish.

Error corrections required connecting to the QBO support team.

Bruce
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

They are so large now they make it difficult to speak with someone.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In the beginning the customer service was great, but over the years it has deteriorated. I still have on going issues where the mistaken filed my taxes under the wrong id number (the number was transposed) creating a issue with our Dept of labor unknow to me until years later. After, numerous calls, speaking to someone the issue is still a problem. Hey, mistakes happen lets just get it fixed. Now my employees have not received their pay, and now no one is available to let you know the issue.

When everything is good, things are great. But, when you have problem, (and you will sometime) they make it so difficult to get answers and issues resolved. When you a problem it will be a big issue and no one is around to help. You try chat, most of the time that doesn't resolve the issue, or question you may have. Have them call you back, that may or may not happen, but it won't happen in the time they indicate. Its been a great run with Quickbooks Pro (paid more for better Full service) but it looks as if that is coming to an end. The icing on the cake for me was, not getting my employees paid on the date they were supposed to be, though receiving correspondence they would be paid. Trying to get answers to what the issue is, and you can't get a hold of anyone. That creates a game changer.

Software is great, but if you don't have customer service to support the software, the software become worthless. Because you will have issues and will need help.

Cristina
N/A (Philippines)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Quickbooks Payroll a wonderful software to take small businesses to the next level.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Still access the file even if not restore in subscription. Can streamline the entire work flow of activities.

It is a well designed. Offer free trial.

Older version may not manage bills well.

E-learning, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Quickbooks Payroll- Great product but too expensive for my small business

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great! Would recommend to larger companies.

I really liked how everything was very organized and easy to access.

The price. It was too expensive for me. I found I can do my own payroll with my own systems and just use quickbooks for my business accounting. I can add contractors to quickbooks online without having the payroll services.

Patricia
Office Manager (É.-U.)

A User for Over 20 Years

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using it for a very long time and am familiar with almost everything it has to offer even if I don't use some features. On a weekly use for 2 companies, it makes doing payroll fast and simple when using time sheets. It has some unfriendly features if you deviate from doing payroll that way -- like doing separate bonus checks, corporate officer year end checks, or anything that's not set as a regularly weekly paycheck. Some of the wording is confusing when doing those checks.

It's relatively easy to use once you set it up and take the time to understand the tax lines to which expenses, income, payroll, etc should be assigned. Once you learn how to use it and custom your reports, it saves time and the data from years back can be accessed.

It gets too complicated in generating reports. If you only use the reports as QB configures them, you won't get the most accurate view of the business. And I do NOT like the password being required on my own device. I want to decide that for myself. It's a real pain to have to log into a device that only I use even if you can set it for 90 days. I don't want to do that at all.

Christopher
Construction, 51-200 employés

QuickBooks is a lifesaver

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've had zero issues since having them for my payroll

The app is pretty straight forward and simple. All you have to do is take a picture of your work papers and it logs it for you

Nothing at all, I wouldn't change anything about it

Jason
Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 2-10 employés

Quickbooks Payroll is easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It's fast and easy to use Quickbooks Payroll for my biweekly payroll runs.

I have no current complaints with Quickbooks Payroll. Just with QBO.

Réponse de l'équipe de Intuit

il y a 2 semaines

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Jason! It's great that QuickBooks Online Payroll has been working so well for your business' bi-weekly payroll. If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Tehya
Payroll provider (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Payroll isn't that hard

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to setup next day direct deposit! Auto filing for tax forms and payments is a super great feature.

They're currently blocking po box addresses for employees and I live in Alaska where some places just don't have mail service.

Armin
SDR (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

simple payroll tool with quick customer support help

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Quickbooks and how simple it is for payroll.

The software is simple to use and I'm not an HR or payroll expert. Watching the training videos or even reaching out to support makes the platform so much more likeable in my eyes. Overall I can navigate and I am a very fast learner.

I really don't hava anything bad to say or have yet to experience bad service with Quickbooks.

Mike
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

I'm a happy camper.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good to outstanding overall. The software itself is very good and keeps improving. Also, as the market leader, they have many local CPA's that integrates into the software as "local experts", so when I have a question I can typically ask my CPA firm and they can help, or whenever there has been a problem that they can't solve, they are able to contact support on my behalf. Overall the system works pretty well.

The payroll service is really easy overall. All the tasks that I use are quite simple to navigate around, including adding new employees, paying employees, and sending out payroll liability payments. These are what I do most often and they've been really simplified by Quickbooks. Other functions that I use are payroll deductions (401k, etc), tracking sick/vacation time, and managing direct deposit. Another feature I like (part of QB Online, not sure about Desktop), is that employees are emailed a link to join their payroll management website, where they can access payroll stubs, W2's etc. It has made managing a lot of the HR parts of hiring employees much more streamlined.

Not really a con, but I don't have any experience with any of the direct competitors, e.g. Freshbooks, Sage, Xero, etc., so I can't say if Quickbooks does anything better or worse than those others. But what I can say is that I did switch from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, which is a much better experience overall (although more expensive).

Paul
Accountant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Quickbooks Online Payroll

Commentaires : The software continues to be very efficient and provides ease of use. However, the confidence I have in customer service is what makes me stick with this software and not look elsewhere for an alternative.

Ease of implementation and constant guidance available from customer service to resolve any issue. Also the ability to access and run payroll from any device that can reach the internet provides so much productivity.

The Elite payroll service seems so restrictive. I cannot access many of the settings or execute many of the functions that I could through the Core payroll service. To change these settings I need to go through customer service, which was very confusing and frustrating during the implementation of the payroll service.

Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

The best payroll software I'm aware of

Commentaires : I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

Juan
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

New to Quickbooks auto payroll

Commentaires : I'm very new to Quickbooks Payroll but my experience thus far has been nothing short of great. I have been using other Quickbooks products for many years though and I'm very satisfied with Quickbooks as a whole.

This software includes all the features I was looking for in one place and for a great price. My main concern as a business owner was ease of usage, accessibility and automation. This software met all these requirements and then some. The interface is very easy to navigate and user friendly and I can access everything whether I'm at home, office or on the go with their array of applications. Once everything is set up properly, there's no need to worry about it which is a huge time saver for me. I'm very busy as it is meeting clients, drafting proposals and doing the accounting, so anything I can automate reliably is of great help.

The actual set up of the payroll was a lengthy process and required to have a lot of information on hand but I wouldn't really consider this too much of a con since I had one of their amazing specialists helping me with every single step of the process. She did almost of all the work for me if I'm being honest, I just inputted data as instructed. She was very thorough and thought of concerns I didn't even think about. Just make sure you have ample time to get through the whole set up calmly.

Peggy
White Glove Wizard (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

If you are using contractors, QB online Premium is not a good solution

Commentaires : Overall good product, but frustrating for the segment that manages contractor payments.

pretty easy to use set up easily integrated in QuickBooks Online

Biggest issues are: -Customer service transfers you around many times because no one owns the issues with payroll with contractors. - Time drain - Normal issues have either taken multiple calls to resolve, or have taken hours on the phone because if an agent hangs up, they cannot continue to work on your issue - they have to take the next call - so they waste your time waiting while someone tries to read the full manual to figure it out, when in fact, it is a recent programming changes issue. - Integration with other Apps - You cannot integrate a time card app because only hours are uploaded from app to QuickBooks and we cannot map $/hr pay for contractors, only employees. Who focuses on contractor payments? - RECENT "improvements" and rate increase double the cost of the tool for my company.

Excellent Software & Customer Service

Commentaires : I've switched from ADP to Quickbooks Payroll. I really enjoy having all of my businesses extremities implemented under one system. It's basically a one-size fits all. I am able to print my own payroll checks and vendor checks when I want and not have to wait for shipping. I enjoy having that flexibility. I also enjoy the fact that I can implement labor into my project management to see our profit/loss in real time. Excellent service overall.

Quickbooks online has made it incredibly easy for me to run and maintain my business from an administrative standpoint. I am able to manage my business from an iPad, which gives me the freedom that I need to move around. It is easy to use with an incredibly intuitive user interface. I can track payments, invoices, project management, etc. I will continue using this software.

I do not particularly like the Quickbooks mobile application. I've found that it lacks features or is harder to navigate than the online platform. I'm able to pull up the online platform from my iPad, which is the direction I tend to go when using Quickbooks from a mobile device. I wish the mobile application more closely resembled the online web platform.

Vicki
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Payroll Service for Small Offices

Commentaires : I have not had any problems with quickbooks payroll at all. I would recommend this service to other businesses. I also found them to be cheaper that the other payroll companies out in the market.

This software is very easy to use. Has all of the options we need for tracking deductions, types of pay, vacation accruals, 401K, flexplan deductions, etc. Online check stubs for the employees. They can just log on and get a copy of their paycheck. They automatically receive an email when the check is ready to review. Easy data entry. Quickbooks takes care of all of the Federal and state filing forms and payments. If you use Quickbooks for your business you can set it up to automatically transfer the payroll to your general ledger. Saves time and prevents errors.

If you don't start out using this software with your quickbooks when you first implement - you are not able to keep your payroll history. If you need to convert from one software to another - I would recommend doing it at the time of your physical year.

Ruben
owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Commentaires : Quickbooks Payroll has been easy to use. We just recently started using Quickbooks for payroll. If I would have known how easy it was, I would have switched along time ago. I do not like change much, so if it works why switch. Quickbooks has been working well for our business.

The software is extremely user friendly. I love the simplicity of it. And When I have an issue chatting online instantly is amazing. Today I had an issue with our address since we moved our office and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was genuine in asking how my day was and very understanding and friendly. He took care of my issue and made sure it would not come up again.

In the 5 years that we have been with quickbooks there is really nothing bad I can say about the software. It has been great for our business.

Sarah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

QuickBooks Review

Commentaires : Personally I like quickbooks for the most part. My biggest issue is when I do call customer service for something I always get a different answer to the same question. It seems like most of the customer service reps don't actually know so they tell you what they think is right. It has been so frustrating that if [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hadn't helped me I would have seriously considered another avenue then keeping quickbooks. I spoke with 6 different people about a corrections case and every time I was given conflicting information to the same question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the only rep that has really known what he was talking about and took the time to call me the next day and resolve the issue while also providing with the email to verify he was correct. He did a great job and i truly appreciate him. The res of your reps I have spoken to since March really don't seem to know and when I mention that they are providing conflicting info they blame it on "oh well sorry that person was mistaken." That is not acceptable.

The ability to run payroll efficiently, early and make edits before payday if need be. Also printing previous pay checks and payroll summary is very helpful

some of the reports are more complicated than they need to be and the credit card sync is not fluid. it creates too many duplicates when there is a business credit account with multiple cards on the same credit account.

Agnieszka
Payroll coordinator (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Commentaires : Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided. 1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative. 2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

Theresa
AP (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Commentaires : Overall it has been easy to use

Online customer service features/chat option and being able to integrate with QuickBooks software.

Some of the updates can be frustrating as well as the importing features (lost files, duplicate files, etc).

Mark
Mark
President and Sr. Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

QuickBooks Payroll a good choice for all but the smallest of small businesses

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : A reliable and accurate service providing pretty much everything the small business needs to generate a payroll and to remit taxes and tax filings in a timely basis. Good customer service. When new state taxes were introduced, it was sometimes difficult to get the calculation of taxes due correct and, in my case, QuickBooks was never able to successfully remit the Washington Family & Medical Leave tax.

A comprehensive online payroll service likely to meet the needs of most small businesses with good integration to other products and services sold by QuickBooks. Easy setup, good customer service. I liked being able to schedule so that payroll taxes were deducted from my corporate account close to the date the remittance was due to the taxing authority. Some payroll services deduct taxes from the bank account just after payroll is run, then hold it (presumably making interest on those funds) until the taxes are actually due. QuickBooks doesn't appear to do that.

A few too many steps are required to run a payroll with a few informational messages being displayed that I usually disregard (of the "are you sure you want to do that?" kind). Also, QuickBooks was never able to successfully report and remit certain of Washington's state taxes. QuickBooks' calculation of these taxes never quite matched the calculation made by the state taxing authority and correcting QuickBooks' record of what I actually paid was a bit complicated. Also, the price for this service is not competitive, compared to other services, for very small businesses.

Anne
Controller (Canada)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

#CJM

Commentaires : It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

Paul
Small Business Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Affordable, full service payroll

Commentaires : As an Intuit ProAdvisor, full service payroll is an added value to the reselling of a discounted QuickBooks Online account. As an additional service to my retainer clients, I can process their payroll on any interval they choose, and I can handle any type of compensation arrangement they have with their employees. The best part is, it only takes a few minutes and I can do it all effortlessly through the mobile app. And since the ability to pay independent contractors via direct deposit was introduced, my Bookkeeping clients love the fact that they no longer have to worry about writing out checks to their contractors. Filing Forms W-2 (for employees) and Forms 1099-MISC (for independent contractors) is a breeze at the end of the year and paying all their quarterly payroll taxes takes only a few minutes every three months.

Cost is much less expensive than any payroll services company. Direct deposit payments, employee portals, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC filing, quarterly tax filing, electronic tax payments, direct deposit payments for independent contractors, powerful and customizable financial reporting, easy collection of Form W-9 information, reliable mobile app for process payroll from anywhere, support for multiple pay rates, benefits and withholding support, and more.

QuickBooks Payroll is available for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online accounts. With QuickBooks Online, you are dependent on the availability of an Internet connection at the time you wish to process payroll.

CEO (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Works for our relatively straight forward needs

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's been good, and I would recommend it to other companies that have a similar use case to us (not a crazy amount of employees, and no complicated setup for payments)

I've had many people tell me that QuickBooks Payroll isn't a "true" or "real" payroll system, but I have yet to experience any major problems. Our use case is fairly simple / straight forward, and we have 10's of employees, not 100's. In this context it works very well, handles all the tax reporting almost automatically (there is a bit of manual work, but it's trivial) and basically allows us to manage this fairly simply as a small company with not tons of resources. It handles the direct deposit for our employees nicely as well.

This is more of an issue with any Quickbooks product, not just Payroll. The UI is not always super clear, and sometimes you have to go to weird places (from a navigation perspective) to find a particular function. Getting our annual forms for employees and the government is always a pain, because it's been a year since it was done last and it takes some time to find where you can do it in the software. The support is also hit and miss. Sometimes the agent you get is very helpful and solves the problem relatively quickly, and sometimes the agent you get can't even really understand the problem no matter how often you explain it. Finally my last gripe is that I have to manage the dates to process payroll manually. i.e. Quickbooks knows when payroll has to be run, but doesn't send me any type of notification, so I have to manually track this. It occasionally results in running it too close to a holiday, resulting in staff getting paid a day late, I'd really appreciate it if I got a notice from Quickbooks on the last day to process on time, since it's only one of the many things I have to keep track of.