Avis clients sur Koomi POS

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Koomi POS

Le premier point de vente conçu pour les établissements de restauration rapide, les plats à emporter et les clients itinérants, conçu pour rationaliser vos opérations.

En savoir plus sur Koomi POS

85 avis affichés

Mathilde R.
Copropriétaire
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"Excellent 👌"

Avantages: Koomi, c’est hyper rapide, efficace et intuitif.

Inconvénients: Je n’ai pas encore rencontré de situation irritante avec Koomi!

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Dominique R.
co propriétaire
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Satisfaction"

Commentaires: très bien

Avantages: Le personnel est très sympathique et disponible

Inconvénients: Certaines options qui pourrait être très utile ne sont pas disponible

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Shannon W.
Operations Manager at Palm Lane
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2018

"Palm Lane Review"

Commentaires: Koomi has been a really, really great tool for Palm Lane. We love how straightforward it is to train staff on. I can't wait to see how we both can grow to better streamline processes in the future.

Avantages: It's super simple to teach, easy to use and straightforward. Having the iPad setup is a simple tool for our business to use. I also love the app integration and hope that as our business grows, the Koomi Palm Lane app will become the most used app for guest's to use.

Inconvénients: I do have a few wishlist items: the ability to "out of stock" items via the app directly, breaking down menu screens so that if we click on a salad it then leads to Protein Options, Salad Dressing Options, etc. (currently it's one giant list that you scroll through), for the Dine-In option via the App, the ability for the guest to choose a table number, some more analytics at the end of the day (better breakdown of "for here" or "to go" processed orders rather than scrolling through the master report).

• Publié le 18/11/2018
Jeremy L.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2020

"Koomi, the point of sale app that we chose!"

Commentaires: We save money, we serve more customers and there's no downtime. The customer service is INCREDIBLE. I don't usually make reviews but Koomi's team is so good that I had to. They are very close to their clientele so I feel safe. Accepting payments is one our core operations and we need perfect execution.

Avantages: Koomi is very easy to use. It was very easy to integrate it with Leaves House's team and with our the other softwares and hardwares that we were using. It also works with the SRM (Quebec). Its simplicity helps us to serve the clientèle better and spend less energy on staff training .

Inconvénients: I think there could be some improvements on the analytics side. Having said that, Koomi is very close to their users, their team listens and they are working on that.

• Publié le 04/09/2020
Yorick C.
  • Publié le 06/02/2021

"Really, really love it !"

Commentaires: Really, really love it !

Avantages: Ease of use, iPad based, super fast tech support

Inconvénients: Sometimes the tech support picks up the call from a cell phone with poor sound quality

• Publié le 06/02/2021
Mackenzie S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"Btter than some, not the best"

Commentaires: Account manager is a problem solver, jumps to action. On-boarding was far from what you would expect. I had an hour on the phone to learning back of house. Almost identical to the sales pitch. Once you set it up yourself there is very little beyond that and you have to figured it out on the spot from there. As someone who is an owner, working in the restaurant, I have very little time to sit down and trouble shoot new software. We were told there is a one time intro for you or staff but we squeezed in a 15 - 20 minute 101 over the phone the day it was set up. I later asked if there is a handbook or sheet I can hand to new staff? No, there isn't. Fortunately, I have a young and patient staff who are doing their best . We had A LOT of problems with the printer, the Koomi router disconnecting, we were told this was exceptional but what it really was was EXTREMELY inconvenient and reflected very badly on us to our customers. Line ups at brunch with a printer system network only printing 6 out of 20 orders to the kitchen. Long waits, wrong orders, scrambles tables. It was a nightmare. My working hours are 6 am to 6 pm most days (with an admin day once a week) and my liaison at Koomi works from 9 - 5, Monday to friday. I am only able to address this during my "off" hours after work and this led back and forth phone calls and emails and this was not the "support" I expected. Worst was my staff were extremely frustrated and I wish I could have been assisted them with more info.

Avantages: This product was an a significant upgrade from the original POS we inherited with the purchase of our business. I appreciate being able to see detailed and itemized reports. This data has saved me time since I not longer have to input sales analysis stats. I also appreciate it's "real time" updates from the dash board to the master Koomi.

Inconvénients: I did not find it seamless or the design as intuitive as square or cluster ( which each have their own pros and cons). Visually the lay out of the items in each category does not mach our needs and the lack of any color doesn't allow for easy menu scrolling. There are a lot of little details that are not very well thought out ex. Customer orders a coffee and a sandwich. We process it as for here - it prints in the kitchen. Moments later the customer decided to take it with them or add another item, it is then reprocessed and re printed to the kitchen. This can cause the kitchen to be wasting food. Also, no split bills option is a constant issue for us. All updates made on dashboard have to apply to your restaurant and your app. You are essentially giving your online customers the same access as you would in house staff BUT it's not obvious if you're not a familiar user and how to use each option isn't clear.
Example: We sell a sandwich, when you have to option to make it a combo for a set price. My in house staff will highlight the sandwich (10), then select "combo"(4.75) from the sandwiches options. Then are the specifics of that combo soup (0), salad (0), tea(0), type of tea (0), coffee (0). So sandwich combo = 14.75$
If they use the app they can select sandwich (10), then they are not obligated to select make it a combo before that can select soup(0) , salad (0), coffee (0), or tea (0). So they can select sandwich (10) + Soup (0)+tea(0) = 10$

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Ty J.
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Great Decision"

Commentaires: This was great with all the reports available that my accountant had access to. It took a lot of time and effort out of the equation and made it easier when tax season was around. Overall it helped to determine what was selling best and how better to manage my business

Avantages: The ease of implementation was really important since I started the business by myself and needed something that was going to be very user friendly. Also the layout was very functional and helped to make check out and taking orders very easy.

Inconvénients: There were some issues with keeping orders open and adding items - however this bug was fixed through an update

• Publié le 19/08/2020
Maria S.
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2020

"Koomi is the best POS for Quick Service Restaurants"

Commentaires: It has been an excellent overall experience and we look forward to using Koomi into the future.

Avantages: - The very easy to use and very simple to look at interface.
- The round-the-clock reliability.
- The Clover-Flex integration.
- The top-notch technical support.

Inconvénients: In hindsight, we only wish we would have found this solution sooner.

• Publié le 12/09/2020
Martin R.
coffee shop co-owner and barista
  • Publié le 23/01/2019

"Koomi is speeding you to market!"

Commentaires: Koomi app is one of our key partners! Koomi's team is right over the phone with me as soon as I need it. We are always welcome to share ideas, to report observation on little details to push further (development) and even to ask for features to come! It just make my business management such easy and fun, day-after-day!

Avantages: Koomi is a must to have for a quick and efficient business operation set up (a coffee shop is mine). This app is easy to understand for a business manager and such a user friendly tool for employe's training. You can create a menu in few minutes... Adding new items (live at work) or launching quick promo right before the opening hours (from home) and composing options groups on items are cool and simple features you just want. I also love the charts (sale/hour) that make me feel the beat of my business when I'm away of the shop!

Inconvénients: No major cons for me. Manage the way you share the wifi on spot and you'll get a better feed/response on the network for your Koomi!

• Publié le 23/01/2019
Gabriel S.
Co-propriétaire
  • Publié le 17/09/2018

"Easy to use, perfect for coffe shops"

Commentaires: Very good experience in general.

Avantages: Koomi is so easy to use. I usually change my settings and prices at home with my phone. The fact it's an app on a tablet is also super nice.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, the app has problem connecting with my wifi (sometimes it might be connections problem) but it seems I'm not the only one having those issues.

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your feedback !

Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV?

Jean-jacques D.
  • Publié le 18/09/2018

"Koomi is good for me"

Commentaires: Koomi M is excellent with my bakery’s products. Adding or deleting products is easy.

Avantages: Simple, efficient. No waste of time using koomi. Reports are clear and useable for accounting

Inconvénients: Network management. Airport behind my routeur seems to be the origin of network problems

Hi Jean Jacques,

• Publié le 18/09/2018
Etienne R.

"Good ppa EAST to use"

Commentaires: When we have to train staff it is very Fast for them to understand

Avantages: Very easy to configure and use. Now
Works with square

Inconvénients: Connection with mev is sometimes lost but I Think it is a mev issue not koomi

Hi Etienne,

Andi L.
GM
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Perfect POS for a fast paced industry"

Commentaires: Before Koomi we did not have any POS system in place. We looked at every available system and Koomi is by far the best in the market. The platform is super easy to use. Staff need very little training to use this POS. Recently we started using Koomi in conjunction with Clover and the experience has been fantastic.

Avantages: Koomi is always innovating and updating their process to make sure we are getting the best user experience. They always listen to our feedback and have incredible customer support. The platform itself is very user friendly and can accommodate all types of different service options.

Inconvénients: The only issues we've ever had with Koomi are the result of the internet speed / consistency. Customer support always helps target the issue and get us back online asap.

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Maori M.
General Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/08/2019

"Great Experience"

Commentaires: This POS allowed us to centralize all the information in put it all in a cloud that is accessible from many devices. This has allowed our company to work more effectively and improve the customer experience by reducing the processing time of the orders. Would highly recommend!

Avantages: Very user friendly, easy to install and set up. Our employees understand how to use it very easily and emphasize that it reduced the line up time we had with our previous system. It looks very sleek because it is just an iPad and paying terminals, which allows to have more counter-top space. The customer service is very personalized, always willing to develop to help our needs. In addition, the reports are all online and we can manage all of our restaurant locations under one dashboard.

Inconvénients: no cons so far. Every challenge we had was right away addressed by their customer service and we managed to find solutions that were tailored to our needs.

• Publié le 26/08/2019