Avis clients sur Zoho Notebook

En savoir plus sur Zoho Notebook

Créer différents types de contenu. Créer un contenu de type texte, image, audio, vidéo, etc.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Notebook

The familiar system of notebooks makes the app easy to use.

Until it has been around longer to be able to extend its list of integrations Zoho Notebook is still going to lag behind the leaders.

Zoho Notebook - Notes

Zoho Notebook a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 66 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Notebook ?

xavier
xavier
Formateur (France)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Une application pour la capture de document

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Zoho Notebook est disponible sur PC comme sur smartphones et sur tablettes Android et IOS. Je peux y accéder de tous mes environnements de travail. Il s'intègre parfaitement à toutes mes apps de lecture ; en un clic, je peux garder les articles ou les documents pour les traiter plus tard.

Le look and feel est un peu vieillot. L'interface manque de personnalisation poussée.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Sorting note and idea with Zoho Notebook

Commentaires : Working with this software in managing my ideas, note and web-clip really let me to be more effective in those area. It has cloud storage that let me to save my note on my phone, then continue working with it from my computer or tablet.

I love taking a snapshot of website design or the marketing creative advertisement, and Zoho Notebook web clipper really help me to manage all the snapshot and organize it to its categorize and the date taken. It is really important for me, as i can referring back to the snapshot when i need idea for my marketing product.

Not many option for exporting my notes outside the software. I can only satisfies with the PDF option for working with my note with other software. The viewing option is also lack of option, as i can't set the viewing to 'details' as it will help me to see all the note better. An option to grouping the note also can help with organizing all my notes.

Private Investigator (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

It works, it's free.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Well like I said in the title, Zoho Notebook is free. Doesn't cost me a penny. It works, rather well. So what more could you ask for? Sure, it could be tweaked, but overall for a free app I think they've hit a home run.

Zoho Notebook is a free note taking app. Get it on almost any device. Has all of the core note features.

Zoho Notebook doesn't include all of the fancier features that may be seen in other products. It wouldn't be so bad to see more task management features.

Ryan
Assistant Professor of Instruction (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Extremely basic, even for a free option

Commentaires : If you're looking for something simple, no-frills, and very stripped down, this may be a good option for you, but don't look for particularly sophisticated or advanced features like you might expect from Evernote or OneNote.

There are a few nice features offered by Zoho Notebook that are nevertheless not particularly functional or useful. You can, for example, choose your own picture to adorn the covers of your various notebook icons instead of simply picking a color. There is also available two-factor authentication, which is great for keeping things extra secure, and the interface is so pared down that it is almost impossible not to immediately figure out how the software works. It does also have good cross-platform support.

Zoho Notebook is missing a lot of extremely basic functionalities, many of which are related to its severely limited WYSIWYG editor. The font cannot be changed, there are extremely few formatting options, and the bits of formatting that you are allowed to use oftentimes change if you close and then reopen a note. Line breaks vs. paragraphs are extremely problematic (the software doesn't seem to recognize the difference between the two). It also lacks robust tagging or organizational features.

Curtis
ECE Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Great UI

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I reccomend Zoho Notebook to everyone if the topic comes up in conversation.

I take notes with Zoho Notebook 5-6 days per week. Everything from course notes, check lists, expenses, and any information I need to keep at hand.It's inexpensive and there are no ads or distractions, overall it's easy to navigate.

Support should be accessible to all users.Zoho should incorporate more exporting options, that would complete the software for me.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant (Malaisie)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Zoho Notebook review

Commentaires : This software has really help me organizing my days and help me planned for my schedule. The security provided also let my notes keep protected and secured and i feel happy with that. Taking notes with this software is very easy and fun sometimes.

Using this software to replace my old physical notebook into a digital notebook is really helpful as i can access to all my notes very easy from anywhere as long there are connection with the internet. Not only text of note, it also can support video and picture to be added on the notes.

The notification for the daily task is not really helpful as sometimes, it not triggering the notification for the event reminder that i has place on it. It has cost me a lot as i will be missing the event or the task that i has planned. Thing that i think they should add is a feature to share the note easily to a messenger application like Telegram.

Diane
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

No freeze ups

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I actually liked zoho notebook! I wasn't expecting to like it but it has some unique qualities. It functions better than the more popular digital notebooks I've used. I wish it was more modern overall. It looks like it's 5-10 years old and the margins and menus are gray.

From the dashboard- write, record, capture, or create to do lists. I read the help card and it was indeed helpful. When starting a Notebook a colorful eye catching cover is assigned to it, really helps you find the right Notebook fast! Arrange notebooks and pages in any order, similar to how apps can be arranged on your phone. Formatting options and background color options. Customize and insert a table. Add lines for separation. Best of all, no freeze ups and no sluggishness when working on a large note.

I was surprised that there was no option to change the faunt. The page can't be zoomed in or out. The draw/write option only has pencil, pen, or highlight in one color. To do lists can't have tasks and sub tasks. It was hard to get used to the setup and find out how to perform certain functions.

Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Shows promise

Commentaires : Decent process for importing from Evernote (though I did have to email support for help). The forums seem to be monitored daily, but there isn't any direct support. I have some concern about this before switching permanently.

Very nice interface, available on most platforms. Has a feature to import from Evernote, which works reasonably well.

Desperately needs a "list view" and advanced search functionality. Being able to search on single terms only (no logic) is very tough for larger notebooks.

Saurabh
Student (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Zoho for notes

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I would say it is a pretty good software to keep track of your task and take quick notes. But I kinda shifted to notability as I found that more useful than Zoho. But then again it totally depends on individual needs.

This software is easy to use and definitely does the job of note-taking and other functions. Some features are really useful for everyday tasks such as reminders.

The thing I didn't like about this software was the User interface as it didn't look as good as I was hoping for. Also, there is no list view so it gets difficult sometimes to navigate through your notes..

Fréjus
CEO (Bénin)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Zoho Notebook best privacy notepad

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Excellent for utilisation !

Great application, reliable, secure that I have been using for almost two years. It even has a backup of all your notes in the storage clouds. I recommend this application to you with all my heart!

So far so good. I have not faced anh issues for now. Just enjoying.

Heather
Heather
Mortgage Loan Processor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Useful to the point of no return

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is it is secure, convenient, and made to work well with other software.

What I like most is Zoho Notebook is integrated with Gmail.com so you can save your notes easily on the same page as your emails.

What I don't like about Zoho is the security options when signing in, can become an issue if you lose your phone or logins

Norzihan
Norzihan
Recruiter (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Saving notes online

Commentaires : I really like that there are no limitation in creating my notes in this software and no space size limitation for the notes. The notes is so smart that it will automatically combines the content on the same folder and produce a interactive note cards.

I really like that the notes is saved on the cloud online, and i can access back to my notes anytime that i need and it is accessible from various type of electronics that i own like mobile phone and my Ipad. The checklist keep me on top of my daily task and as a reminder for things that i had planned.

The software will running slow if there are too much information/data in the notes especially for my sketch card when i am adding a sketch and attach it with audio and photo. There are some webpage that are not supported by this software and i can't use the website clipper to clip the website page.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist (Malaisie)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy application for note taking

Commentaires : In my line of work, creativity and ideas are very important and i constantly need my note book to jot down my note. Using this application to save all my ideas and thought is very easy as i can access it anytime and anywhere.

Taking note or saving my ideas in note is easy to do using Zoho Notebook either from my desktop computer or my mobile device. Not only text media, audio and picture also can be added to the note but with limitation on the file size. Saving my notes digitally is more secure than using physical notebook.

It does not support offline environment as it will always need internet connection to access back my notes in the program. If the note can be saves on my desktop as backup alternative will really help me to get my note back if i don't have internet connection.

Ranjit
Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

A simple cross platform notes taking application

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : my experience with Zoho Notebook is not good. I would this software 2.5 out of 5 stars. It needs major improvements. If they provide the necessary features then it could be powerful software as notes are stored and backed up online. I did not extensively use the Zoho notebook as it did not meet my expectation. Hopefully, they will listen to my feedback and will do the needful.

The first thing I like about Zoho software(s) is Security. They provide MFA(multi-factor authentication), and device management features for added security. My note-taking experience in Zoho Notebook is average. This software has the potential to replace OneNote but somehow the user experience is not so rich and other important features like templates, formatting, etc are missing. However, while taking notes you can see full notes of previous activity history which I think is pretty amazing.

In my opinion, the user experience needs to be improved. Also, the background of the notes is a bit boring. The background should make the user focus on the content. There are no copy formatting (etc) features which makes working with Zoho Notebook hard. While using this application, I felt that It should have global search features to search required information within all notebooks. So, the global search is missing. Also, You can export your notes in limited file types like .pdf and Zoho-specific format. There is no integration available with other software as per knowledge hence you can it with other productivity apps.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy access to online note

I enjoy that the notes are kept on the online cloud storage so that I can access them whenever I need them and that they are available from various types of gadgets that I possess, such as my iPhone and my iPad. The checklist helps me stay ahead of my daily activities and also works as a reminder for items I'd forgotten about.

If there is too much media and text in the notes, the software will slow down, especially when making a sketch and attaching it with audio and a photo to my sketch card. Some websites do not recognize this application, and I cannot activate the website clippers to save the page.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

The good and bad of Zoho Notebook

I liked Zoho Notebook since it was elementary to use. My notes are accessible from any platform or device that I possess. Furthermore, the checklist function encouraged me to complete my chores on time. I particularly appreciate the reminder choices since they helped me stay on track with my responsibilities.

However, I believe Zoho Notebook has several flaws that need to be addressed. First and foremost, this application speed is relatively slow in loading its resources and asset. In comparison to other competitors, this application is a little inefficient. Zoho Notebook becomes somewhat sluggish when there are a lot of data or media assets. Furthermore, the notes are displayed as cards, which I prefer on another form of display.

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant (Malaisie)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Best product for note taking

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This software is really exciting as it really making the note taking in a more fun process and make me want to use it often.

Zoho Notebook is best for note taking and document arrangement. The task tools also can be shared and i can collaborate the task with my team that are using the same software. The notebook is very flexible and i can add various type of media like photo and clip video on the notebook.

The only thing that i think i dislike with Zoho Notebook is the software will be very sluggish after a clip video are embedded on the note. It taking so much time for the video to be rendered and to be able to be play on the software. The photo or audio will also take some time, but not too bad as the video clip.

César
César
Computer engineer (Panama)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

A digital notebook

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : In general, Zoho Notebook is an outstanding platform, its ease of use is incredible, and it is a great option to consider. All its features do it well, it has its flaws, but they are nothing serious. It is an excellent platform that I would rate 8/10, highly recommended.

It is excellent for taking notes since it is a multiplatform tool, that is, it can be used on Android or IOS, it has many features to take notes from to-do lists to different types of paragraphs, bullet points, etc., in addition, you can add videos, images, hyperlinks with incredible ease, due to its drag and drop system. The free plan is excellent, nothing is required, and the cloud storage option works great.

It cannot be used without an internet connection, not even the notes were already written. It does not have an image and video editor. It does not have many integrations with third parties.

Rick
Rick
Director (Argentine)
Design, 2-10 employés

Solid web clipper and note-taking app but no replacement for Google Keep

Commentaires : It's nicely designed but it's underpowered compared to the competition. I'm not a big fan of Evernote but Zoho Notebook looks weak in comparison. I'll stick with Keep since it integrates with Google Docs, my main writing too.

I like the clean interface for the web app and the web clipper itself is easy to use. There's a contextual menu for clipping selected text, taking a screenshot (full-page), entering into a minimalist reader view, or creating a link card. Once the web clipper is open by clicking its browser button, you can also create a quick note in various colors. In the web app, notes and cards can be arranged into groups or tagged. The covers of notebooks can be customized, which is a nice touch. Clips updated in the web app in real time.

Just like Keep, you can't clip images directly from the web. You can upload them via the web app or the clipper, however. But that's not ideal. Some sort of misguided copyright concern. This is not going to prevent anyone from either collecting images or misusing them. It's just going to annoy users. Tasks can only be created via the apps not the web clipper. Notebook doesn't integrate with Zoho Writer or any other Zoho app so it's very much a standalone.

Stephen
Computer Technician (Jamaïque)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Zoho Notebook Review

Commentaires : The amazing instantaneously syncing feature that gives the ability to sync notes created across all devices with the same sign in. The ability to use the search feature to locate key words text created in any note.

I am able to include various type media to the notes like pictures, voice notes, hyperlinks, and videos. Very user friendly and with Vibrant color note pages and with very little resource needed to install it to most platforms .

The inability to share created notes to other social media platforms or email.

Samantha
Exotic Dancer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

My Favorite Notebook App for Android

Commentaires : Zoho Notebook is where I keep all of my thoughts I don't want to forget and my to do lists.

What I liked most about Zoho Notebook is that it was really easy to organize my thoughts into different distinguishable notebooks.

What I liked least about Zoho Notebook is that it laggs sometimes when creating a new page or new notebook.

Dipannita
Dipannita
Self-Employed (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A Quality Note-taking Software

Commentaires : Zoho Notebook is a good software. It comes with many advantages, specially their cloud-feature is pretty awesome. However, there are some rooms for improvement and the authority should consider that.

There is no denying the fact that cloud-based softwares is so better in terms of performance and accessibility. No exception here at all. I loved Zoho Notebook because of its easy accessibility. I can access my notes from anywhere in the world. Not only that, I can access my notes from different types of devices. It doesn’t matter whether it’s my laptop or mobile phone, it can be accessed from anything. Besides, the checklist feature motivated me to do my tasks in time. I also love the reminder options as it helped me to remain on track of my tasks.

However, I think Zoho Notebook needs to fix some issues. First of all, the speed issue. This software is a little bit slow compared to other competitions. Especially, when there are too many data or media files, Zoho Notebook becomes quite slow. Besides, notes are presented as cards which I don’t like much.

Web UI/UX Designer (Malaisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

best notetaking app!

Commentaires : Since I use it for free, there are nothing I can complain about, this is my go-to app for notetaking.

This software is free to use and have the nicest user interface I ever seen on a notetaking app. This app available on the internet and also downloadable on Google Playstore so basically you can access your note everywhere. Besides, you can also edit your note offline and sync it when you have internet connection.

Overall there are nothing I don't like about this software. But sometimes my note went missing for no reason and cannot be found.

Medical Student (Jamaïque)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

All round good note-taking app

4,0 il y a 6 mois

It is fully free to use with unlimited storage. You can easily secure more important documents with your own unique passwords giving you a better sense of security and peace of mind. It also has a very simple learning curve so almost anyone can become a pro at using it in very little time. Makes note taking seem like a breeze.

You are not able to look at all your notes in a list view, so it may take a bit of scrolling if you are looking for a specific note you may not have recently accessed

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
Clinic Admin (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Made my life easy

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Very handy tool, during meeting, travel i can quickly jot down my thoughts.

Over all its great, sometime i face issue in sync with my other device.