4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail est un service d'hébergement de messagerie sécurisé pour les entreprises. Il permet à toute votre organisation de communiquer et de collaborer en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

580 avis affichés

Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2021

"Great functionality with available set-up resources"

Commentaires: I recommend Zoho mail 110%, I have been using it for years now with minimum to no issues.

Avantages: I have used Zoho for about four years now, and I was attracted to it by Zoho mail. Zoho mail allows you to have five email addresses with individual mailboxes under one custom domain for free. This is great especially for entrepreneurs and startups, even though you have to purchase the custom domain. The level of functionality is great, it ranks well even when compared to paid services. Another important aspect is that it's not "spammy" and it does not have compromised security. Zoho mail works well, I would recommend it to other business owners and entrepreneurs. It is also continually improving and adding more useful tools such as the MX record checker.

Inconvénients: I like Zoho mail's performance and reliability that is enabled by aspects such as adding SPF and DKIM entries in the domain DNS and adjusting MX records.
But depending on skill level, these settings could be seen as challenging and could deter some. I found the manual webpage that's available for setting up for a range of domain providers to be quite helpful. There are other sites that cover how to set up Zoho mail, which I also found to be helpful.
I realized that it can take long for Zoho mail to pick up added entries to a domain DNS. This is probably split between Zoho mail and a specific domain provider but perhaps some improvements can be done.

• Publié le 14/02/2021
Nathan L.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Great if you know how to set it up."

Commentaires: It's been great! After it is set up it's a powerful software that helps fuel my business as it grows.

Avantages: Zoho Free Mail is a great free software that has fantastic capabilities. The ability to add up to five users for free and different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are powerful for freemium software.

Inconvénients: It's hard to set up if you don't know what you're doing. It requires adding and editing entries to you DNS host server for your domain hosting. If you don't know what that is, you might want to consider another solution.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2021

"Great alternative to G-Suite for small businesses"

Commentaires: I originally tried G-Suite in my organisation. While its powerful and well-known, I found it way too complex to install and manage in a very small organisation. Its seemed needlessly complex and required expertise to administer. I cancelled and tried Zoho and never looked back. I find it simpler and more suited to a small business. And the apps that come bundled in are a big bonus.

Avantages: Its simple and easy to use and the the support desk has been great on the few occasions I needed it. There are a bunch of good apps that come bundled-in with the Zoho mail. Its also cheap, dependable and affordable.

Inconvénients: My password manager doesn't always work too well on the login screen. But thats picking hairs a bit!

• Publié le 04/02/2021
Felix J.
Systems Administrator
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Great for basic capabilities, lacking integration with other suites"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail was a very solid experience during the time I used it for over 5 years. It was mostly stable with no major issues whatsoever. The setup was straightforward and I didn't have to switch into the "admin" role during day to day very often. It was quite set-it-and-forget-it for basic email duties. However, as time went on, their email solution and other included goodies felt more and more limited. With everyone using the big names of Gsuite and O365, still being stuck on Zoho's unheard of platform seemed more work than it was worth. It's a great (free under 5 users) product​ if you're not looking to do anything fancy, and only care about basic functionality.

Avantages: Zoho Mail worked well as a provider for my email on my custom domain. It has all of the features you would need out of a typical email provider, like Gmail​ or Outlook. It was simple to set up, just by adding an MX record into my DNS which took until 5 minutes. The UI is simple but powerful, and their advanced search tools helped me find emails from long ago that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise. Since my only user was myself and an additional service account for miscellaneous sending purposes, I was using the "free" version, which is fully featured, but limited to 5 users. While the free version includes quite a lot of mail features, it is ultimately limited on mail storage, eventually causing me to move away. The free version also included access to some of Zoho's other products, including their contacts and calendar suite (expected with any email provider these days), as well as their office suite (think Word/Excel/Powerpoint). These were nice features to have included, but I ultimately did not use them too much, except for Contacts and Calendar.

Inconvénients: Zoho is the underdog in the category of SaaS business suites, competing against GSuite and O365. While the product is fully featured and includes plenty of powerful tools, what it lacks is widespread support and integration, which ultimately made me move to O365, after using Zoho for 5 years. Their propriety storage and document solution are​ basically unheard of compared to Office Online (with OneDrive) and Google Docs (with Drive). Their IMAP/POP3, CalDav, and CardDav solutions are basic and fragmented, though the features are there. Furthermore, with the free account, I didn't get/expect any customer support so any problems were left to myself to fix (not many came up anyways). Primarily, you lack integration with third parties and industry leaders with their services. They don't provide many plugins or connectors to external parties, and when they do, the options are lackluster. Don't expect to be able to automate things with Zoho.

• Publié le 09/09/2019
Human Resources Manager
Psychologie, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"So-So Email Platform with Pros and Cons"

Commentaires: While not perfect, Zoho Mail - both from a user and administrator standpoint - worked well enough to satisfy business needs which was to host email accounts from a custom website domain. Plus. It's hard to really complain about something that doesn't cost anything. The overall look and feel of it is dated and definitely minor leagues compared to powerhouses like Gmail and Outlook and Yahoo Mail, but taken as is, it works and gets the job done.

Avantages: Free platform to set up and manage multiple email addresses for a custom domain. It's super easy to set up individual email accounts and groups.

Inconvénients: While creating email accounts with easy, managing them was not so much. Often you would get errors that made no sense even though everything seemed to be working. Also, the user interface could be improved as it seems a bit dated and clunky. And email classifications such as Newsletter and Notification would often mis-categorize emails causing you to miss important emails at first.

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Alastair C.
Lead Developer
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

Avantages: There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus. I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work. In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

Inconvénients: What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients. However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/02/2021

"Quite good with email management tools"

Commentaires: I have use Zoho Mail for managing my domain email, setting it up is really easy as there are many guides and manual provided by this software to make it work. Up for 5 business email id is free to register and that is enough for me for my own domain without having to pay for its premium plan and i really happy to be able using it for free but with premium feature.

Avantages: Zoho Mail is one of the top software that has good tools that offer a free email management, also for managing business email. I really like that i can customized and editing keyword for the spam filters, so the legit email coming from legit business email address can be white-flag and landing to my primary inbox.

Inconvénients: Mobile application for Zoho Mail is less responsive unlike the desktop application. It just won't automatically synchronized my emails and i need to manually refresh the application for it to start showing my new emails. I don't know if it is the problem with my smartphone or it just won't work.

• Publié le 12/02/2021
Andrea L.
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"Great for new businesses"

Commentaires: I love Zoho Mail. I was able to set up a business email account for my new business for free. I haven't had any issues. All correspondence has been received and delivered without a hiccup. I love that I can have a professional email address that I will be able to scale up when needed. I have already referred others to their service.

Avantages: It's free! There are paid versions, but for many (especially new businesses), the free version is a great place to start. When you are ready to take advantage of additional features, then you can always upgrade, and even the upgrade is a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients: I think the UI could be improved upon, made a little more modern, but it's not that big of an issue.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Ankit G.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"One of the best email service for businesses"

Commentaires: It's been pretty nice. I have been using it for a long time. Every time I launch a new business ZOHO mail is my first choice.

Avantages: Features I like: 1. Has a plan for every budget(free to enterprise).
2. Easy integration with other ZOHO apps.
3. Mobile app is very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Features I hate: 1. The dark mode sometimes acts weird on email templates.

• Publié le 05/11/2020
Dan K.
Online Entrepreneur / Graphic Designer
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Not as simple and intuitive as I'd like, but very fully featured."

Commentaires: I use Zoho for the email services for a couple of my websites. It gets the job done, however for my next project, I might be tempted to look into alternatives such as Gmail for business (G Suite).

Avantages: Gets the job done. Has all of the features that you might need in an email provider service.

Inconvénients: Tends to be very cumbersome and somewhat counter-intuitive to use. Has all of the features that you would probably need, but sometimes finding those features and learning how to use them can be time consuming and frustrating.

• Publié le 12/05/2020
Jarvis J.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"A better Business Email"

Commentaires: I am pleased with Zoho Mail 100% it is #1 regarding cost-effective and it offers numerous additional services and tiers of service as you expand your business and reach. It integrates with various programs and software options as well.

Avantages: I like the face that it's customizable to the use and need of the business and the uses as well. You can create crossfunctional emails address, shared email box and really play with the layout and look of the email platform in comparison to your website.

Inconvénients: Can be a little tricky to start however they provide various tools and resources for even a novice like myself you understand and use. It took about 2- 3 hours to make it look and feel like I wanted.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Tomasz S.
Company Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Zoho Mail: feature-packed, customizable online e-mail client"

Commentaires: It was a great service until Zoho decided completely revamp the interface a few years ago. Someone somewhere said Mobile First as if desktop users went extinct from Sunday to Monday. But if your job is to reply to 300 email per day, you do rely on desktop! So the revamp had a lot or me-too, half-baked ideas borrowed from other email providers that were implemented in hurry with no respect to users. There was a bloodshed on Zoho boards and Zoho started closing threads as "solved" (as you do). The technical support response time went from days to weeks. Zoho approach was: "well, try using it for some time, get used and we are sure you will like it!" Nasty. For some time I went back to use the email client on my server. Then, very slowly, step by step, Zoho started improving what they broke in the first place. Rolled back a few old features. Added a few new ones people have requested for months. And you know what, it is a great email client now, admittedly better than it was, even though some problems have never been fixed. All in all the major crisis it is a happy marriage now.

Avantages: It is a reliable email client that lets me send and receive emails from multiple domains. I rely on templates a lot and they can be neatly nested. Importantly Zoho is ahead of Google when it comes to features such as scheduling emails for example (because a group of avid users, including myself, kept bringing this up on forums and finally Zoho took it up or so it seems to me anyway). Tagging and flagging works like a charm, you can have multiple, nested folders, multiple signatures. Also, threaded view is an option that can be easily turned off, which I do really appreciate as I still have not figured out how to turn it off in Gmail. Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful.

Inconvénients: My biggest gripe is that you must have one domain parked on Zoho to be able to use it. Secondly POP3/SMTP/IMAP are supported so you can send and receive emails from other domains, too, but you won't avail of collaborative features of Zoho Email. I was told by Zoho tech support that unless I move the domain to Zoho, I won't be able to set up a master email account from which I could push or tag emails for attention of other staff. So we do keep forwarding emails as if 90s were not over yet! The reason why I am not moving the domain to Zoho is my past experience with Zoho. Admittedly over the years the service is much more reliable with less or literally no downtime, but I did suffer in the past and I do prefer to keep the copies of emails on the server that is not with Zoho just in case. Finally, the mobile app - many features are not part of it. So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Aris G.
Web Developer
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Zoho: The Mail King"

Commentaires: We base all our direct sales and customer support emails on Zoho Mail because it has a full suite of apps around Mail, it gives us tools to embed some features needed on our ecommerce using the API and also a lot of our customers prefer Zoho Mail more than Roundcube or other Mail providers because of its user friendly interface, deliverability and cool features.

Avantages: We have the paid plan and can take advantage the big file size of attachments and the integration of various Zoho applications, such as calendar, notes and scheduled emails that are heavily used by our company employees. The most practical, user friendly and useful feature are the tabs for each action we take. Everything we click is opened on a new tab in the same webpage which help us go back and work at multiple things at the same time. Advanced filters, forwarders and tags are necessary for our business and Zoho exceeds our expectations on these features. Two factor authentication is recommended and available by Zoho. Security notifications are always enabled and help us monitor suspicious activity of our accounts. Also there is an API that gives us the ability to embed mail features inside our web apps and various projects.

Inconvénients: We would prefer if the paid plans had unlimited users for a single domain, because the domain is owned by the individual user/company and would be fair to be able to use unlimited aliases for a domain. Other than that Zoho Mail is great and this is our personal opinion on this matter!

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Ramakant R.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/08/2020

"Free Business Email tool"

Commentaires: Overall i have created all my business emails using Zoho Email. Zoho email provides you a mobile app where you can login and check your emails. The email transfer rate is very fast.

Avantages: Zoho is a free platform to create business emails easily. If you are running any company and existing over the internet and want to create a Business email along with your domain name, you are choosing Zoho Email for creating 5 Free business emails.

Inconvénients: Nothing still now. The DNS varification is very time taking.

• Publié le 29/08/2020