Avis clients sur Zoho Mail

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail est un service d'hébergement de messagerie sécurisé pour les entreprises. Il permet à toute votre organisation de communiquer et de collaborer en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

615 avis affichés

Nathan L.
Nathan L.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Great if you know how to set it up."

Commentaires: It's been great! After it is set up it's a powerful software that helps fuel my business as it grows.

Avantages: Zoho Free Mail is a great free software that has fantastic capabilities. The ability to add up to five users for free and different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are powerful for freemium software.

Inconvénients: It's hard to set up if you don't know what you're doing. It requires adding and editing entries to you DNS host server for your domain hosting. If you don't know what that is, you might want to consider another solution.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager
Gestion des investissements, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2021

"My Zoho Mail review"

Commentaires: Zoho mail is a valuable tool for startups and mid-sized businesses and has worked very well beyond expectations. Similarly, this application's user-friendliness is a strong point. Finally, this is the perfect mail service for those looking for decent mail satisfaction manager software without jeopardizing their company's budget and also meeting everyday expectations.

Avantages: The most important characteristic of this postal service is its high value for money, as it is not costly when providing all of the functionality that a business requires. Another plus is that it comes with unbeatable features such as shortcut keys that allow you to quickly access preferred options such as calendar, mission, notes, attachments, and so on. User-friendliness comes last but not least. I never even had to make assumptions when roaming around the app to find the appropriate functionality because the interface is simple to use.

Inconvénients: One field that the company can develop is to provide live support for mailbox installation rather than just video tutorials. Implementing email was a little challenging because the program had to be set up with the help of experts. Aside from that, this program is simple to use. The program has been running smoothly so far after the configuration is complete.

• Publié le 17/05/2021
Ezequiel O.
Ezequiel O.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2021

"Zoho Mail es grandioso"

Commentaires: Excelente experiencia en general

Avantages: Lo que mas me ha gustado de Zoho Mail es la entregabilidad, el soporte técnico y la gran calidad de servicio.

Inconvénients: Lo que menos me ha gustado de Zoho Mail es que actualmente no ofrezcan SMTP en los planes gratuitos

• Publié le 11/09/2021
Vansh C.
Vansh C.
Growth Marketer
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 29/07/2021

"A good option if you use other Zoho apps, but it's not without annoyances."

Commentaires: Features-wise, Zoho Mail does not fall short at all. It has everything you need for an email app. It just doesn't feel as refined as Gmail. Bug fixes and a refreshed, more modern UI will make the product near-perfect.

Avantages: What I love about all Zoho products is how seamless the complete experience is. The way all the apps communicate with each other is super convenient. This integration is particularly evident between Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM. It's in the simple things, like how the email contact list is integrated with contacts/leads/deals added in CRM. I also love how when you receive an email, you can see, from the Mail app itself, whether this address is a lead, deal or just contact. It's a nice touch. The UI is also extremely easy to navigate. All buttons are where they're supposed to be, and I appreciate the night mode. It's a boon while working in low light conditions.

Inconvénients: Despite its amazing features, my experience of using Zoho Mail on desktop was extremely sub-par. Everything is just slow; there's no other way to put it. The app itself takes a few seconds extra to load occasionally, but that's just the beginning. Formatting emails is infuriating, to say the least. Uploading images in between text can take minutes (these are compressed photos of less than 1MB) even on solid wifi. I often use GIFs, and these take even longer to upload if they don't fail altogether. Resizing images within the emails is glitchy. The font picker does not switch to the right font sometimes. Also, before I send out emails with images/videos/gifs, I usually send out a test to my Zoho and Gmail accounts to see if it looks alright. More often than not, the images and videos will not load on Zoho Mail at all, while Gmail would load them in a split second. As someone who writes a lot of emails, these are not things I can put up with. Also, the UI, while dead easy to navigate, is extremely dull and boring. Gmail is leagues ahead in this regard. I hope this is a one-off incident since I don't see many other reviewers complaining about these on Capterra. It's a shame though, because the overall proposition is so solid and appealing.

• Publié le 29/07/2021
Rodolfo R.
General Manager
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/08/2021

"Cost/benefit is insane, you will always get more for low price"

Commentaires: I’m able to handle all my official business communications though Zoho email, even the smtp part to send emails from my site.

Avantages: I loved the capability of have a free tier with enterprise ready functions, how I started as a freelance and be able to setup a “virtual” team right away it was insane, be able to use different personas in one Emil in incredible. The search functionality is amazing too, how you can filter by persons, attachment, content etc, the tus just great. I love the spam protection, it is so good, even categorize common emails that you receive frequent, just be aware need to add those to white list. But is better that way instead of lead a spam email to reach out to you.

Inconvénients: As a newby when I started, it took me some time (not much) to set up, specially the look and feel with my logo.

• Publié le 19/08/2021
Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2021

"Great functionality with available set-up resources"

Commentaires: I recommend Zoho mail 110%, I have been using it for years now with minimum to no issues.

Avantages: I have used Zoho for about four years now, and I was attracted to it by Zoho mail. Zoho mail allows you to have five email addresses with individual mailboxes under one custom domain for free. This is great especially for entrepreneurs and startups, even though you have to purchase the custom domain. The level of functionality is great, it ranks well even when compared to paid services. Another important aspect is that it's not "spammy" and it does not have compromised security. Zoho mail works well, I would recommend it to other business owners and entrepreneurs. It is also continually improving and adding more useful tools such as the MX record checker.

Inconvénients: I like Zoho mail's performance and reliability that is enabled by aspects such as adding SPF and DKIM entries in the domain DNS and adjusting MX records.
But depending on skill level, these settings could be seen as challenging and could deter some. I found the manual webpage that's available for setting up for a range of domain providers to be quite helpful. There are other sites that cover how to set up Zoho mail, which I also found to be helpful.
I realized that it can take long for Zoho mail to pick up added entries to a domain DNS. This is probably split between Zoho mail and a specific domain provider but perhaps some improvements can be done.

• Publié le 14/02/2021
Syazwani I.
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 23/02/2021

"Good with organizing emails"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail is better than my previous email hosting that my domain hosting has provided. There are option to access my mail from my mobile device, which i like very much and can access it from anywhere. There are also a tools to have a quick chat with my contact list.

Avantages: Sending and receiving emails with Zoho Mail has never been a problem so far. Adding contact list in bulk is very possible and can work in multiple type of file format like .TXT and excel. Creating a template for my email like footnote and signature is easy and has many option like font style and color to customized it.

Inconvénients: There are limited user that can be add for the domain, and will include more fees to add more user. Adding a domain is not easy as it should be, the MX records is not easily recognized by this software and keep showing error. There are no detailed manual to the problem that I face, and only after seeking support from the customer service the problem is fixed.

• Publié le 23/02/2021
Habibah M.
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Best to manage domain email"

Commentaires: Zoho mail is very reliable and the server uptime is 99.9% which is the first feature that i am looking while choosing the email management software. I use it for daily use and it is critical for me to have an email management that is always online. The price scheme is also not too expensive and i can afford it.

Avantages: Zoho mail is very complete in the feature that they provide, it has an option to recovering back all the email attachment even after i have mistakenly deleted the email. It is very useful for me as i sometimes mistakenly deleting an important email when trying to clearing up my email inbox. The spam blocker also work pretty well.

Inconvénients: Adding and setting a new email domain with this software is very hard and confusing for the first time i am trying to do it. It keep showing error and can not correctly even after i am following the instruction that they provide in the manual. Thanks to the customer support, i can connect it with my domain after a few times.

• Publié le 11/05/2021
Norzihan I.
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2021

"Quite good with email management tools"

Commentaires: I have use Zoho Mail for managing my domain email, setting it up is really easy as there are many guides and manual provided by this software to make it work. Up for 5 business email id is free to register and that is enough for me for my own domain without having to pay for its premium plan and i really happy to be able using it for free but with premium feature.

Avantages: Zoho Mail is one of the top software that has good tools that offer a free email management, also for managing business email. I really like that i can customized and editing keyword for the spam filters, so the legit email coming from legit business email address can be white-flag and landing to my primary inbox.

Inconvénients: Mobile application for Zoho Mail is less responsive unlike the desktop application. It just won't automatically synchronized my emails and i need to manually refresh the application for it to start showing my new emails. I don't know if it is the problem with my smartphone or it just won't work.

• Publié le 12/02/2021
Torre C.
Torre C.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Really fantastic alternative to Google Workspace / Professional Gmail"

Commentaires: This is a great choice and we can make a confident recommendation to clients that Zoho Mail will work for their professional email if they do not want to pay for the Google Workspace bundle.

Avantages: Zoho mail is a great alternative to Google mail that we have used and implemented multiple times for clients. It's as straightforward as can be expected to set up, and can be accessed from any email software or app desired.

Inconvénients: It seems like it takes more time and more steps to get up and running than Google mail, and the online browser interface is busy / cluttered.

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Main Coach
Sports, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"Professional email with lots of features"

Commentaires: Overall, I really like Zoho Mail. It helps us cut the costs down for emails a lot because they offer generous service plans which other companies charge a lot more. And if you are still not sure if Zoho Mail is right for you, they offer a great free plan where you can have 1 domain and 5 emails each offering 5 GB of storage.

Avantages: Zoho Mail is great if you are looking for a cheap professionally managed email service that allows you to have professional-looking emails ending with your domain name. No more @gmail.com for making business. Now customers can see that you are a serious company and you can do more with Zoho Mail than with your previous email.
Zoho Mail perfectly connects with other Zoho services and every Zoho service has its add-on which is already integrated into the whole system.
Zoho Mail features a nice-looking webmail interface which also has dark mode available. The design of webmail is very modern and to my preference, I like it more than Gmail.
A key advantage of using Zoho Mail in large corporations is organization policies. Mail administrators can set up signatures, disclaimers, attachment size limit, and spam settings and even enforce the use of 2FA which all serious companies should be using nowadays if they take security seriously.
Zoho even offers a great Zoho Mail mobile app which works great on all mobile devices and systems. It supports adding multiple accounts which is great if you happen to manage multiple email boxes. If you happen to have an email client of your own choice, you can easily set up your inbox in other applications because all popular email protocols are supported out of the box - POP3, IMAP, SMTP.

Inconvénients: I don't like the search functionality of Zoho Mail. Sometimes it is kinda unhelpful and I find emails I am searching for way faster manual rather than with a search bar. Zoho Mail saves email and associates the first name of a person in the address book based on the first part of the email. Not all companies use the firstname.lastname@companyname.com format and I think that should be considered when using search because sometimes the results of a search aren't great.
Also, the translation of the word Forward is translated wrongly in the Croatian language. I already contacted support a few times but they still haven't fixed that. Some less experienced users could find it confusing to forward email because of this poor wording. I know because at first I also was.

• Publié le 30/04/2021
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2021

"Great alternative to G-Suite for small businesses"

Commentaires: I originally tried G-Suite in my organisation. While its powerful and well-known, I found it way too complex to install and manage in a very small organisation. Its seemed needlessly complex and required expertise to administer. I cancelled and tried Zoho and never looked back. I find it simpler and more suited to a small business. And the apps that come bundled in are a big bonus.

Avantages: Its simple and easy to use and the the support desk has been great on the few occasions I needed it. There are a bunch of good apps that come bundled-in with the Zoho mail. Its also cheap, dependable and affordable.

Inconvénients: My password manager doesn't always work too well on the login screen. But thats picking hairs a bit!

• Publié le 04/02/2021
Tomasz S.
Company Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Zoho Mail: feature-packed, customizable online e-mail client"

Commentaires: It was a great service until Zoho decided completely revamp the interface a few years ago. Someone somewhere said Mobile First as if desktop users went extinct from Sunday to Monday. But if your job is to reply to 300 email per day, you do rely on desktop! So the revamp had a lot or me-too, half-baked ideas borrowed from other email providers that were implemented in hurry with no respect to users. There was a bloodshed on Zoho boards and Zoho started closing threads as "solved" (as you do). The technical support response time went from days to weeks. Zoho approach was: "well, try using it for some time, get used and we are sure you will like it!" Nasty. For some time I went back to use the email client on my server. Then, very slowly, step by step, Zoho started improving what they broke in the first place. Rolled back a few old features. Added a few new ones people have requested for months. And you know what, it is a great email client now, admittedly better than it was, even though some problems have never been fixed. All in all the major crisis it is a happy marriage now.

Avantages: It is a reliable email client that lets me send and receive emails from multiple domains. I rely on templates a lot and they can be neatly nested. Importantly Zoho is ahead of Google when it comes to features such as scheduling emails for example (because a group of avid users, including myself, kept bringing this up on forums and finally Zoho took it up or so it seems to me anyway). Tagging and flagging works like a charm, you can have multiple, nested folders, multiple signatures. Also, threaded view is an option that can be easily turned off, which I do really appreciate as I still have not figured out how to turn it off in Gmail. Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful.

Inconvénients: My biggest gripe is that you must have one domain parked on Zoho to be able to use it. Secondly POP3/SMTP/IMAP are supported so you can send and receive emails from other domains, too, but you won't avail of collaborative features of Zoho Email. I was told by Zoho tech support that unless I move the domain to Zoho, I won't be able to set up a master email account from which I could push or tag emails for attention of other staff. So we do keep forwarding emails as if 90s were not over yet! The reason why I am not moving the domain to Zoho is my past experience with Zoho. Admittedly over the years the service is much more reliable with less or literally no downtime, but I did suffer in the past and I do prefer to keep the copies of emails on the server that is not with Zoho just in case. Finally, the mobile app - many features are not part of it. So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Aris G.
Aris G.
Web Developer
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Zoho: The Mail King"

Commentaires: We base all our direct sales and customer support emails on Zoho Mail because it has a full suite of apps around Mail, it gives us tools to embed some features needed on our ecommerce using the API and also a lot of our customers prefer Zoho Mail more than Roundcube or other Mail providers because of its user friendly interface, deliverability and cool features.

Avantages: We have the paid plan and can take advantage the big file size of attachments and the integration of various Zoho applications, such as calendar, notes and scheduled emails that are heavily used by our company employees. The most practical, user friendly and useful feature are the tabs for each action we take. Everything we click is opened on a new tab in the same webpage which help us go back and work at multiple things at the same time. Advanced filters, forwarders and tags are necessary for our business and Zoho exceeds our expectations on these features. Two factor authentication is recommended and available by Zoho. Security notifications are always enabled and help us monitor suspicious activity of our accounts. Also there is an API that gives us the ability to embed mail features inside our web apps and various projects.

Inconvénients: We would prefer if the paid plans had unlimited users for a single domain, because the domain is owned by the individual user/company and would be fair to be able to use unlimited aliases for a domain. Other than that Zoho Mail is great and this is our personal opinion on this matter!

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Ramakant R.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/08/2020

"Free Business Email tool"

Commentaires: Overall i have created all my business emails using Zoho Email. Zoho email provides you a mobile app where you can login and check your emails. The email transfer rate is very fast.

Avantages: Zoho is a free platform to create business emails easily. If you are running any company and existing over the internet and want to create a Business email along with your domain name, you are choosing Zoho Email for creating 5 Free business emails.

Inconvénients: Nothing still now. The DNS varification is very time taking.

• Publié le 29/08/2020
Alastair C.
Alastair C.
Lead Developer
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

Avantages: There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus. I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work. In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

Inconvénients: What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients. However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Felix J.
Felix J.
Systems Administrator
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Great for basic capabilities, lacking integration with other suites"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail was a very solid experience during the time I used it for over 5 years. It was mostly stable with no major issues whatsoever. The setup was straightforward and I didn't have to switch into the "admin" role during day to day very often. It was quite set-it-and-forget-it for basic email duties. However, as time went on, their email solution and other included goodies felt more and more limited. With everyone using the big names of Gsuite and O365, still being stuck on Zoho's unheard of platform seemed more work than it was worth. It's a great (free under 5 users) product​ if you're not looking to do anything fancy, and only care about basic functionality.

Avantages: Zoho Mail worked well as a provider for my email on my custom domain. It has all of the features you would need out of a typical email provider, like Gmail​ or Outlook. It was simple to set up, just by adding an MX record into my DNS which took until 5 minutes. The UI is simple but powerful, and their advanced search tools helped me find emails from long ago that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise. Since my only user was myself and an additional service account for miscellaneous sending purposes, I was using the "free" version, which is fully featured, but limited to 5 users. While the free version includes quite a lot of mail features, it is ultimately limited on mail storage, eventually causing me to move away. The free version also included access to some of Zoho's other products, including their contacts and calendar suite (expected with any email provider these days), as well as their office suite (think Word/Excel/Powerpoint). These were nice features to have included, but I ultimately did not use them too much, except for Contacts and Calendar.

Inconvénients: Zoho is the underdog in the category of SaaS business suites, competing against GSuite and O365. While the product is fully featured and includes plenty of powerful tools, what it lacks is widespread support and integration, which ultimately made me move to O365, after using Zoho for 5 years. Their propriety storage and document solution are​ basically unheard of compared to Office Online (with OneDrive) and Google Docs (with Drive). Their IMAP/POP3, CalDav, and CardDav solutions are basic and fragmented, though the features are there. Furthermore, with the free account, I didn't get/expect any customer support so any problems were left to myself to fix (not many came up anyways). Primarily, you lack integration with third parties and industry leaders with their services. They don't provide many plugins or connectors to external parties, and when they do, the options are lackluster. Don't expect to be able to automate things with Zoho.

• Publié le 09/09/2019
Admin
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2019

"Meant for Startups and upto Medium Scale Business Mainly"

Commentaires: The branding of the company and reputation as premium is what established via use of Zoho Mail. It is a very important factor in creating a trusted image among potential clients. In fact, it does maintain a reputation with ease of access at the companies end.

Avantages: Ability to scale up and work as a team is the most approaching benefit of Zoho Mail. further to it, on use I did find: 1. The Administrator can be a team and not just one person.
2. Role set up and Employee Addition, even with custom roles are very helpful for medium scale enterprises.
3. Has a good ability to make a company-wide policy for better implementation of compliances and related kinds of stuff without hassles.
4. The advanced and simple mode selection also helps for quite a good lot of employees.
5. The email authenticity details in every email are quite a helpful feature that will save a life from spams not available in Gsuite and likewise applications to extend Zoho has.

Inconvénients: The Cost expenses of running full premium features are a setback to most of micro and nano scale enterprises. The Company does provide good lot feature even at free of cost but the overall pricing deters such enterprises to buy paid plans, thus reducing the inflow of such paid customers. The privacy policies of companies present a loophole of the ability of admin to peek in an employee's email. It is like a sword with two edges, both beneficial and destructive too.

• Publié le 10/08/2019
Managing Director and Founder
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Email Hosting in Constant Revamp Mode"

Commentaires: Since I am an active user and recommend this to my clients, I would defintiely say it's worth it, despite the spam stuff. Junk mail will be a pain no matter what. The interface is pleasing and I do notice they are constantly working to make improvements and updating things

Avantages: I use this daily and it's great. It is totally separate from my website hosting email and with a few settings on the server & on my domain registrar, my mail was set up. I use it on my local computer/devices OR I can also login and manage email on the web. I set up folders, filters, blacklist/whitelists, and love that I can create an alias email to give out if I don't want someone to have the private email. Their support is good, despite taking a few days to get a response sometimes, but they are very friendly and always want to help you solve your problem. A few times, i've gotten phone calls and they've accessed my screen to help me troubleshoot an issue they aren't able to replicate which is miles above other support services these days. If you choose, you can also use several other features like their contacts manager, calendar, tasks, and several other Zoho branded products (some free, some not). It's straightforward and basic but to be clear: this is not a replacement for the mail system hyou use on your comptuer... it is an email HOSTING service = where your emails are stored. You still need to use an app on your computer/device to send/receive messages. HUGE Pro: move to a new web host is a. All I need to do is change a few MX records at my domain registar, I never have to worry about losing email. The steps involved "may" require help but not hard to do. You can set up a spam management system to either allow, bounce or quarantine msgs.

Inconvénients: It seems like my email sometimes appears to be offline in my computer mail app. It's usually brief but it happens. The more recent setup for anti-spoofing settings were a pain in the butt to set up and I had to contact support for help b/c their instructions were wrong (but, like I said, they did help me and were eager to please). The spam filtering feels limiting. I can only block emails/ domains. I wish I could add a spam filter based on subjects, keywords or phrases to swipe them in one action. The type of spam that we seem to get with the same topic yet comes from infinite number of addresses makes it a huge pain to manage. You have to login, go to your Control Panel & add the addresses/domains to the blacklist. If I could do this based on the subject line or keywords, I'd have to do this less often. I drown in emails & too many still get through (even if in my Junk folder), I don't want to ever see them. Then, I seem to get a lot of false negatives. Legitimate people sometimes do not get through & again, need to check the spam settings, add them to the main whitelist & check the quarantine folder. These are more recent changes but it's increasing the time I spend, instead of reducing.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Benjamin J.
Benjamin J.
Director of Information Technology
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2019

"Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks"

Commentaires: We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could. Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night. If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

Avantages: The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year. Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails. They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well. One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am. Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

Inconvénients: One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default. Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one... The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone. After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

• Publié le 27/03/2019
Dakota D.
Co-Owner
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2018

"A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of business"

Commentaires: I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

Avantages: The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

Inconvénients: I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

• Publié le 18/06/2018
Sreejith V.
Sreejith V.
Director IT Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Best email solution for Startup"

Commentaires: It's an years of trust and still going on! We never had any situation to contact the support for addressing any issue.

Avantages: I am using Zoho Mail for years now and there was no issue at all. The mail delivery is good, less spam and can control everything at Control Panel. Easy to use and configure for Admins in terms of management, Security features, multi-domain email hosting, Domain name striping (really good feature), Mobile App with basic management feature, Email Groups, SPAM control etc. We haven't experienced any mail drops or mail reputation issue so far ( 3-4 years). Another advantage with Zoho is the integration with other Zoho App and 3rd party applications.

Inconvénients: Easy to use and easy to configure for admins.
It would be good if some more features are added in Zoho Mail Admin mobile app.

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Brandon H.
eCommerce Specialist
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2018

"Free business email has never been this good"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., joe.mycompany@gmail.com). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

Avantages: This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., joe@mycompany.com). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

Inconvénients: It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

• Publié le 05/12/2018
intern
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2021

"Zoho mail -webmail that is properly integrated"

Commentaires: There, I handle my working life! I send/receive messages from/for the community, job openings, collaboration, organizing, and other things. That is why I appreciate the ability to tag each email so that I can easily locate it later.

Avantages: i Use Zoho Mail as part of your Zoho One subscription. The bundle has everything I need for my business at a terrific price, and one feature that I particularly like is the CRM connectivity. The webmail client is really user-friendly, and I especially like the associated iOS version. If I'm on the road,I want to concentrate on my business messages rather than the mailing list and other distractions that clog up my Apple Mail.
The CRM integration makes it simple to keep track of emails sent to a client or supplier as part of a continuous flow.
With a clean design and a simple Night Mode toggle, they've kept up with recent design trends.

Inconvénients: The procedure of configuring Zoho Mail is simple, however it can take some time to check the records, and the integration instructions may be enhanced. More interface theme options might be introduced, allowing users to customize the appearance and feel to their liking.

• Publié le 12/06/2021
Ernesto enrique F.
Ernesto enrique F.
Web Operations Manager & Co-Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"The real best alternative for corporate mail"

Commentaires: My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

Avantages: I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much. I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received. It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.

Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

Inconvénients: I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.

• Publié le 22/07/2019