Avis clients sur Zoho Mail

par Zoho

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail est un service d'hébergement de messagerie sécurisé pour les entreprises. Il permet à toute votre organisation de communiquer et de collaborer en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Mail

489 avis affichés

Nathan L.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Great if you know how to set it up."

Commentaires: It's been great! After it is set up it's a powerful software that helps fuel my business as it grows.

Avantages: Zoho Free Mail is a great free software that has fantastic capabilities. The ability to add up to five users for free and different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are powerful for freemium software.

Inconvénients: It's hard to set up if you don't know what you're doing. It requires adding and editing entries to you DNS host server for your domain hosting. If you don't know what that is, you might want to consider another solution.

• Publié le 30/04/2020
Felix J.
Systems Administrator
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Great for basic capabilities, lacking integration with other suites"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail was a very solid experience during the time I used it for over 5 years. It was mostly stable with no major issues whatsoever. The setup was straightforward and I didn't have to switch into the "admin" role during day to day very often. It was quite set-it-and-forget-it for basic email duties. However, as time went on, their email solution and other included goodies felt more and more limited. With everyone using the big names of Gsuite and O365, still being stuck on Zoho's unheard of platform seemed more work than it was worth. It's a great (free under 5 users) product​ if you're not looking to do anything fancy, and only care about basic functionality.

Avantages: Zoho Mail worked well as a provider for my email on my custom domain. It has all of the features you would need out of a typical email provider, like Gmail​ or Outlook. It was simple to set up, just by adding an MX record into my DNS which took until 5 minutes. The UI is simple but powerful, and their advanced search tools helped me find emails from long ago that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise. Since my only user was myself and an additional service account for miscellaneous sending purposes, I was using the "free" version, which is fully featured, but limited to 5 users. While the free version includes quite a lot of mail features, it is ultimately limited on mail storage, eventually causing me to move away. The free version also included access to some of Zoho's other products, including their contacts and calendar suite (expected with any email provider these days), as well as their office suite (think Word/Excel/Powerpoint). These were nice features to have included, but I ultimately did not use them too much, except for Contacts and Calendar.

Inconvénients: Zoho is the underdog in the category of SaaS business suites, competing against GSuite and O365. While the product is fully featured and includes plenty of powerful tools, what it lacks is widespread support and integration, which ultimately made me move to O365, after using Zoho for 5 years. Their propriety storage and document solution are​ basically unheard of compared to Office Online (with OneDrive) and Google Docs (with Drive). Their IMAP/POP3, CalDav, and CardDav solutions are basic and fragmented, though the features are there. Furthermore, with the free account, I didn't get/expect any customer support so any problems were left to myself to fix (not many came up anyways). Primarily, you lack integration with third parties and industry leaders with their services. They don't provide many plugins or connectors to external parties, and when they do, the options are lackluster. Don't expect to be able to automate things with Zoho.

• Publié le 09/09/2019
Alastair C.
Lead Developer
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

Avantages: There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus. I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work. In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

Inconvénients: What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients. However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Human Resources Manager
Psychologie, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"So-So Email Platform with Pros and Cons"

Commentaires: While not perfect, Zoho Mail - both from a user and administrator standpoint - worked well enough to satisfy business needs which was to host email accounts from a custom website domain. Plus. It's hard to really complain about something that doesn't cost anything. The overall look and feel of it is dated and definitely minor leagues compared to powerhouses like Gmail and Outlook and Yahoo Mail, but taken as is, it works and gets the job done.

Avantages: Free platform to set up and manage multiple email addresses for a custom domain. It's super easy to set up individual email accounts and groups.

Inconvénients: While creating email accounts with easy, managing them was not so much. Often you would get errors that made no sense even though everything seemed to be working. Also, the user interface could be improved as it seems a bit dated and clunky. And email classifications such as Newsletter and Notification would often mis-categorize emails causing you to miss important emails at first.

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Excellent Value"

Commentaires: I started using Zoho Mail in 2014 when I wanted to have emails come from my domain name. I have no regrets. It's affordable, comes with many helpful features, and their support is always helpful.

Avantages: Ease of use and affordable cost as well as the features. I can schedule emails to go out later. If I don't want to make a template because although sending out multiple emails it's just a one-off situation, I can use the "send as new email" feature. It also has good security. I like that I can sync with Outlook, which took care of the desktop issue for me. That's just part of it. They keep improving.

Inconvénients: When Zoho Mail rolled out their desktop version, I was excited, then disappointed when I realized I had to be online to access it.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Zoho Mail is Better than Google Mail/Gsuite"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Zohomail has been great. I changed over from GoogleMail because I'd receive way to much spam. The interface is easier on the eyes and I can also use it straight from my desktop without having to open up google chrome and go on a separate browser to reach my email. It is now my permanent mailing system. I will also use it to integrate into Zoho CRM for email automation. Zoho mail has done a great job with all its features.

Avantages: I like that it's very functional and has a fast loading speed. I like the look of it more than Gmail. It has many cool marketplace add ons that you can integrate into other Zoho applications. Zoho mail is free to use but provides a lot for everyday email users. I've never had any problems with Zoho mail. The customer support is good as well

Inconvénients: What I least liked about this software was not being able to change colours in the calendar through Zoho mail. Not a big issue. I just want to see my calendar clearly with the right colour text while I'm in Zoho mail.
Zoho mail I think could also provide more space storage but again not an issue for me as I don't need much storage.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Shannon W.
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Great, basic email option!"

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with ZohoMail has been comparable to other name brand email providers. I can't complain, I can send and attach documents or images with ease. I receive all my emails just like any other software and its a great option for my small non-profit.

Avantages: Zoho Mail works like any other "big name" software, but it can be a little basic. That's good though, that is what I like about it. I can send and receive all my email easily. The user experience is very easy to learn and has everything you'd ever want in an email interface.

Inconvénients: When I first started using the software, it was a little dated but there have been many improvements since I first integrated Zoho into my company.

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Dairis D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2020

"Zoho Mail for small company "

Commentaires: The interface for the basic use of sending and receiving emails was easy to understand and adapt from previously used software. Easy to sort mail. Adequate spam filter.

Avantages: Simple design, basic features, lots of add-ons and possible integrations with crm system used at the company - Pipedrive.

Inconvénients: It was quite a challenge to share larger folders with subfolders.

• Publié le 14/05/2020
Dan K.
Online Entrepreneur / Graphic Designer
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Not as simple and intuitive as I'd like, but very fully featured."

Commentaires: I use Zoho for the email services for a couple of my websites. It gets the job done, however for my next project, I might be tempted to look into alternatives such as Gmail for business (G Suite).

Avantages: Gets the job done. Has all of the features that you might need in an email provider service.

Inconvénients: Tends to be very cumbersome and somewhat counter-intuitive to use. Has all of the features that you would probably need, but sometimes finding those features and learning how to use them can be time consuming and frustrating.

• Publié le 12/05/2020
Saminu E.
Customer Technical Support
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"Setting up Zoho Mail is so easy you'll love it!"

Commentaires: Well, it's just so good and creating email accounts for the rest of my team is even better. I would surely recommend it to anyone looking to use something so simple but super effective.

Avantages: I stopped receiving emails on one of the domain names I own due to web hosting issues and I was looking to receive emails as quickly as possible and I was very happy to have tried Zoho Mail first. From the sign up to setting up the domain name, everything was so easy and I don't think I'm using my web host email service again...Thank you Zoho Mail!

Inconvénients: I started using it in less than a week and so far I've not seen anything that has given me issues, the experience has been really good!

• Publié le 06/01/2020
Admin
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2019

"Meant for Startups and upto Medium Scale Business Mainly"

Commentaires: The branding of the company and reputation as premium is what established via use of Zoho Mail. It is a very important factor in creating a trusted image among potential clients. In fact, it does maintain a reputation with ease of access at the companies end.

Avantages: Ability to scale up and work as a team is the most approaching benefit of Zoho Mail. further to it, on use I did find: 1. The Administrator can be a team and not just one person.
2. Role set up and Employee Addition, even with custom roles are very helpful for medium scale enterprises.
3. Has a good ability to make a company-wide policy for better implementation of compliances and related kinds of stuff without hassles.
4. The advanced and simple mode selection also helps for quite a good lot of employees.
5. The email authenticity details in every email are quite a helpful feature that will save a life from spams not available in Gsuite and likewise applications to extend Zoho has.

Inconvénients: The Cost expenses of running full premium features are a setback to most of micro and nano scale enterprises. The Company does provide good lot feature even at free of cost but the overall pricing deters such enterprises to buy paid plans, thus reducing the inflow of such paid customers. The privacy policies of companies present a loophole of the ability of admin to peek in an employee's email. It is like a sword with two edges, both beneficial and destructive too.

• Publié le 10/08/2019
Managing Director and Founder
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Email Hosting in Constant Revamp Mode"

Commentaires: Since I am an active user and recommend this to my clients, I would defintiely say it's worth it, despite the spam stuff. Junk mail will be a pain no matter what. The interface is pleasing and I do notice they are constantly working to make improvements and updating things

Avantages: I use this daily and it's great. It is totally separate from my website hosting email and with a few settings on the server & on my domain registrar, my mail was set up. I use it on my local computer/devices OR I can also login and manage email on the web. I set up folders, filters, blacklist/whitelists, and love that I can create an alias email to give out if I don't want someone to have the private email. Their support is good, despite taking a few days to get a response sometimes, but they are very friendly and always want to help you solve your problem. A few times, i've gotten phone calls and they've accessed my screen to help me troubleshoot an issue they aren't able to replicate which is miles above other support services these days. If you choose, you can also use several other features like their contacts manager, calendar, tasks, and several other Zoho branded products (some free, some not). It's straightforward and basic but to be clear: this is not a replacement for the mail system hyou use on your comptuer... it is an email HOSTING service = where your emails are stored. You still need to use an app on your computer/device to send/receive messages. HUGE Pro: move to a new web host is a. All I need to do is change a few MX records at my domain registar, I never have to worry about losing email. The steps involved "may" require help but not hard to do. You can set up a spam management system to either allow, bounce or quarantine msgs.

Inconvénients: It seems like my email sometimes appears to be offline in my computer mail app. It's usually brief but it happens. The more recent setup for anti-spoofing settings were a pain in the butt to set up and I had to contact support for help b/c their instructions were wrong (but, like I said, they did help me and were eager to please). The spam filtering feels limiting. I can only block emails/ domains. I wish I could add a spam filter based on subjects, keywords or phrases to swipe them in one action. The type of spam that we seem to get with the same topic yet comes from infinite number of addresses makes it a huge pain to manage. You have to login, go to your Control Panel & add the addresses/domains to the blacklist. If I could do this based on the subject line or keywords, I'd have to do this less often. I drown in emails & too many still get through (even if in my Junk folder), I don't want to ever see them. Then, I seem to get a lot of false negatives. Legitimate people sometimes do not get through & again, need to check the spam settings, add them to the main whitelist & check the quarantine folder. These are more recent changes but it's increasing the time I spend, instead of reducing.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Benjamin J.
Director of Information Technology
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2019

"Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks"

Commentaires: We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could. Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night. If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

Avantages: The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year. Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails. They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well. One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am. Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

Inconvénients: One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default. Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one... The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone. After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

• Publié le 27/03/2019
Dakota D.
Co-Owner
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2018

"A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of business"

Commentaires: I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

Avantages: The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

Inconvénients: I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

• Publié le 18/06/2018
Brandon H.
eCommerce Specialist
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2018

"Free business email has never been this good"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., joe.mycompany@gmail.com). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

Avantages: This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., joe@mycompany.com). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

Inconvénients: It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

• Publié le 05/12/2018
Ernesto enrique F.
Web Operations Manager & Co-Founder
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"The real best alternative for corporate mail"

Commentaires: My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

Avantages: I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much. I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received. It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.

Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

Inconvénients: I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Trevor S.
Solutions Architect
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Great, inexpensive e-mail hosting for custom domains"

Commentaires: My Microsoft Office 365 subscription was about to expire, so I needed to find and migrate to another solution quickly. After some brief searching, Zoho Mail came up as a reputable, low-cost option for me to consider. I couldn't find any other good competitors at this price point, so I went ahead and signed up. Migration was easy, and

Avantages: It's easy to sign up and get your e-mail migrated over. They provide a simple web interface that does all I need it to. Zoho also provides secure IMAP connectivity, if you want to use a separate e-mail client. Zoho is competitively priced, and is easily worth the cost of entry for anyone who needs basic e-mail services.

Inconvénients: The Zoho Mail design isn't particularly beautiful, as software user interfaces go, but it's functional and straightforward. A cleaner, modern UI would be nice, but I'm not complaining either.

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Nathan K.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/09/2019

"Good for light usage, users should look elsewhere for feature-intensive options"

Commentaires: Currently, I am employed full-time in marketing, but also do some consulting and creative strategy work on the side, which is why I needed an email platform to connect with my domain. Because I do not actively prospect my side-business, I don't need a feature-intensive product (like Office 365 or G Suite) and I didn't want to spend much money on the product either. Zoho offers a good compromise when you are looking for a simple hosted e-mail solution. If you are looking for the best integration and office suite, though, you should look towards more expensive options from Google or Microsoft.

Avantages: The value of the product is great. And while the e-mail functionality and performance isn't the best, I prefer the layout much better than others I've used. Having access to additional office applications from Zoho could be useful if you needed to separate documents and information for multiple purposes (work, personal, etc.).

Inconvénients: The software isn't the most fluid to use. By this, I mean settings like 2-factor authentication or profiles can be difficult to find. The interface also isn't as well-designed as other e-mail platforms like G-Suite. And, while imap is available for zoho accounts, you are required to pay for it in order to use it. Customer service also isn't the best, but that's about on-par with other technology companies.

• Publié le 23/09/2019
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/10/2018

"The most economical option with more options in email"

Commentaires: In general, work with zoho is good, despite the points against, the mail of zoho has all the options to be an excellent service provider, the mobile and web versions I think are the best, has multiple options and On the other hand, it offers the free option to host the business mail of your company if you have your own domain, but depending on the domain it can be for 25 accounts or less.

Avantages: What I like about zoho mail is that it is an excellent alternative to traditional email providers, it offers you a service without any publicity which is very much appreciated, you have the option to open a personal email with zoho or if you prefer an email business at very competitive prices, zoho interface seems very clean and functional, you can modify it from the configuration, which has many options to change and customize your email, has very practical modes of notifications as it groups you emails electronic devices according to the order of priority given to them, so that they are ordered and ready for the corresponding reading. It has a version for each device that is needed and it really is very practical and the emails arrive instantly.

Inconvénients: What I do not like is that in the free option you do not have the pop and imap options are only available for the payment option so it is impossible to use the zoho client to receive or send your emails to other platforms if you do not make a payment and you subscribe to their service, on the other hand the pc client is quite deficient, it is a web version of reduced proportions, and you can not configure other accounts unless you close the session of the main account.

• Publié le 31/10/2018
Dennis I.
  • Publié le 29/04/2016

"How can anyone go wrong with exceptional service and support? After all, it's FREE. "

Commentaires: Have utilized Zoho for a few years now. Found it available as an alternative to gmail with concerns for privacy and available support. Even though back in those times Zoho did not offer any mobile apps, I found Zoho to be be of a great value and strong potential to build a great value proposition to their users. And... My expectations came to fruition. Zoho has not let me down. Today I had to find out why one of my messages (an important one, if I may add) was not delivered to a recipient. I copied the subject, time stamp, "to" credentials and sent it to support@zohomail.com. 12 hours later I received a thoughtful and thorough explanations (with visual data backing-up) on why my e-mail WAS delivered, but recipients server filtering out and deleting it through their spam protection. Steps were offered to remedy such instance not to happen in the future. I was "floored..." Today I have noticed that their Android and iPhone apps are present and function very well. Integration with mail clients is a breeze to configure. "Cloud" and support of such is available and we have no issues using it. Overall, I'm impressed with Zoho and their growing pains are very limited. From user perspective - I have not noticed any hurdles or bugs or goofy approaches to simplified mail service approach. Their new e-mail interface was not pushed onto me, but suggested to use. Still not sure if I like it and the option to revert to "old" and proven interface is still there for me in case I change my mind. How can anyone go wrong with such service if it is FREE, I thought?! When I'm asked to provide my e-mail, I proudly spell out "@-Z-O-H-O.com" and questions follow - "What is Zoho?" My typical answer is - "One of my best kept secrets..." I was one of the first to sign-up with gmail and am glad I discovered Zoho to be one of their first users as well. Give them a try - they are working out their support streamline and response SLAs are acceptable.

Avantages: Free
Short support SLAs
Android, iPhon apps
Ability to scale up or down in pricing depending on your needs
Stable mail platform
Courteous and Polite associates
Cloud storage
Many options for businesses for paid and free accounts

Inconvénients: None that I have found so far

• Publié le 29/04/2016
Jem C.
Founder & Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/06/2019

"Underrated piece of software, with generous options for small businesses"

Commentaires: Zoho has been one of the best choices we've made with our business so far, in that it provides a high-end product for a free or extremely reasonable price point. It's allowed us to professionalise our output from day one, and has a full suite of tools which you would need. I would recommend this to anyone looking to start out.

Avantages: • For small businesses of up to 10 users, Zoho offers a free option, which isn't limited by time frame. This has been a real game-changer for us to be able to access these kinds of tools for free.
• The software has all of the features you'd expect, but also a lot of tools which are really useful for me as a start-up owner - for example, the ability to be able to schedule mail ahead of time.
• The app has been vastly improved recently, looking much cleaner, with several customisation options.
• I've rarely had cause to interact with the customer service team, but when ringing up on the phone, I get straight through and they're able to give me a solution fairly quickly.

Inconvénients: • There isn't yet the ability to manage multiple domain names in one account, which would be a feature I'd like to see.
• There have been occasional periods of downtime, however, this has been only a few times in the last few years.
• When I first opened the account, I did have some problems with emails sent out going into spam, but the team have now provided some comprehensive steps on opening an account on how to avoid this.

• Publié le 01/06/2019
Esther R.
Self-Employed
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"By Far the Best Free and Paid-Upgrade Webmail Service for Domains"

Commentaires: Zoho Mail's free package allows you to quickly and easily set up domain email hosting and test out their services to see if it's right for you, and for most people (myself included) it ends up working remarkably well. It walks you through all of the steps for setting up the domain and DNS settings, including DKIM and SPF settings that are necessary to ensure delivery of outgoing mail to most servers. The webmail interface, in particular, is very clean and functional, yet has advanced features behind the surface for when you need them. When you're ready to upgrade, the upgrade packages allow you to quickly do this, although there are a limited number of them and the prices can jump quickly, so they are best suited to small businesses. Overall, though, there are few to no better options in this area than Zoho's offerings.

Avantages: Easy initial setup, convenient walk-through of DKIM and SPF settings, easy-to-use webmail interface, very-reliable mail delivery

Inconvénients: Limited number of upgrade options, price packages jump quickly

• Publié le 05/09/2019
Denise H.
Project Managemen
Pétrole et énergies, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Excellent alternative to create corporate mail"

Commentaires: Our corporate presence has greatly improved. Since contacting us through our corporate emails increases our reliability to our subscribers or potential customers

Avantages: * Zoho mail "It has the ability to integrate a group of people with different emails on the board, which simplifies the way we communicate individually with companies or other people. * The appearance is similar to that of web mail but has features unique that others may not have it. * The mobile application seems simple but effective, it has some interesting features, such as changing the color of the board, it has a calendar in which we can set a day for a specific project or task, it also allows for import contacts, and among other functions. * It has a good ability to integrate with third parties, such as gmail, Outlook, Office 365.

Inconvénients: The only thing I find negative is the lack of information on how to configure the "DKIM", MX, TX, although there is an explanatory video there were some problems deleting or adding those files once I resolved this. I still receive a notification that something is wrong with the "DKIM" despite this, I have not had problems receiving or sending from my corporate email

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Jennifer H.
Writer | Editor
Rédaction et correction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2018

"My Favorite Email Client So Far"

Commentaires: I was attracted to Zoho for a small private enterprise because I could bring my own domain name. I appreciated its ease in setting up and use and the ability to have 25 users with a free account. The tool suite is rich and deep, although I don't use all of that functionality. Zoho provides a great user experience at a fraction of the cost of some of the big players. When my boss was looking at a new suite last year, I actually pitched it to her because I had such a great experience with it personally. Be aware that space with free accounts is limited to 5 GB, and if you have more than four users in your organization, your total outgoing emails between all of your is limited to 200 a day. Even with these limitations, it works great for us.

Avantages: I was a first-time email administrator using this software, and it was intuitive to set up, with many help articles and tutorials available. As a user, I love all the functionality available through Zoho tools that I was not getting through Gmail. I also much prefer the interface to both Hotmail and Gmail.

Inconvénients: Despite me putting in too much work setting up and managing email routing rules, they have never worked as well as some other email clients. Things get routed to Spam that have been marked safe, and other emails don't always make it in the right folder that items from that sender should automatically route to. The big players figured this out long ago, so it feels like a big step back.

• Publié le 07/09/2018
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"Perfect for what we needed!"

Avantages: When all other email providers stopped allowing you to connect a domain name, Zoho Mail didn't. Best of all, they kept it free. You are able to quickly set up your account with their helpful guides, and get email services working almost instantaneously. I use it for all of my businesses, and each has its own custom domain name, so Zoho is indispensable. The support team is great, super polite people here, and work hard to help with whatever they can.

Inconvénients: I hate the new theme. It loads very slowly, I wish we could choose old vs new version. Lately when I log in there have been new domain things that need done quite often, which is kind of a hassle as when I check my domain servers, I'd already done those things and Zoho just needed them refreshed to something new or something. It can be quite annoying. But again, the service is free, and is tops for what they offer. One thing I'd love to see is a separate newsletter platform where people can buy their own IP for cheap, so indie authors could work on marketing without being worried about cost or being dropped from mail services like we are now.

• Publié le 22/02/2018