Avis clients sur Plaid

En savoir plus sur Plaid

Plaid est une plateforme technologique qui permet aux applications de se connecter aux comptes bancaires des utilisateurs.

En savoir plus sur Plaid

Plaid is easy to use and doesn't have many steps you have to go through to get the information added.

No app for the software there’s also no way to remember or connect accounts to a profile.

Plaid - Notes

Plaid a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 30 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Plaid ?

Kerby
Kerby
CEO (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Great i love this product.

Very fast and very accurate. Saves a lot of time verifying bank accounts.

I really wish they had an app. So when you're out of the office you can still check.

CTO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Plaid is the only game in town for connecting to any financial service

Commentaires : We use Plaid to check bank balances and to accept ACH payments. It works great for both purposes. Be aware that some financial platforms (banks) are hostile to Plaid (to the extent of suing Plaid) and have sporadic availability. Some platforms have an arrangement with Plaid that requires you to complete additional documentation steps, like sharing your security policies and business information. Presumably, you get more reliable integration in exchange. For our use case, the cost of Plaid is trivial, but to accept ACH payments, Plaid integrates with Stripe, which does charge a fee for the actual payment. Bottom line, no other service can offer what Plaid can, so if you want your customers to connect to their financial institution to your product, Plaid is your only option.

Plaid is relatively easy to setup and use. The API documentation is great and API credential setup is easy. The SDK supports all common platforms, and rich code samples are provided.

Getting approved for production access was a paid. The support team ignored requests. We had to create a second account, which was finally approved. Why this was needed is a mystery. Plaid will push an expensive monthly plan, but it's not needed for sporadic access.

Maxwell
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Works so well and is trusted

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is a secure way to link my bank accounts with financial services.

Sometimes I have to link an account twice, but that's okay.

DJ
President (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 2-10 employés

WaveApps.com reliance on Plaid a horrible decision!

Commentaires : WaveApps is slowly committing suicide by using Plaid as it is currently supported.

Nothing, really... That's the point of this review.

Account connections with mainstream institutions like AMEX regularly break. The connection must be deleted and recreated each time there is a problem. Kind of defeats the purpose of an automated link. Connections to smaller institutions or banks don't stand a chance with Plaid. Reported problems don't get rectified presumably based on the biggest "squeaky wheel" institution getting priority. Ever since WaveApps converted to Plaid, I must do a manual bank upload to Wave to update my accounts. Again, kind of defeats the purpose of an automated link, don't you think.

Customer Service Rep (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Helps you to Connect to your Accounts

5,0 il y a 3 mois

It allows me to connect all my accounts to Sofi so I can track all my financial accounts in one place. Also allows me to my fast and easy transactions from my bank account.

I worry about the security of the platform because of the ease of use and the number of accounts I have connected to it

Lead UI Developer (Suède)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Thanks to Plaid I can do transaction between my accounts quickly and flawlessly!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am pleased to have smooth transaction processes without unnecessary wait periods! Thanks, Plaid!

Fast, secure authentication process, good feedback flow.

No cons. I have not found anything negative up to this point.

Kaitlyn
N/A (É.-U.)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

My review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I realized it’s easier to do plaid instead of typing all your info in manually

I love that it automatically connects to your bank account to other apps

Sometimes it messes up and won’t connect

Adeel
Senior Software Engineer (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Plaid a Bank Account Verification Software

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied with their services, they are fast, invovative and reliable by all means.

They provide wide range of apis to fulfill all of your requirements, like Bank verification facility for ACH payments, they help you see bank account transactions, balances, identities and many more. They are beginners of inventing this facility, and they are leading in provision of electronic financial services, I recommend them because I have done 20+ integrations for my clients, and they all are happy.

They are very restricted in verification process, but it is something they need to do, because of senstivity of operations. I felt difficulty while integrating some features as a developer.

DaShawn
DaShawn
Everyday Use! (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Banking Norm!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Plaid is the the norm when using the internet to connect any account to your bank account.

Plaid has been a trusted & safe way to connect your bank accounts to each other or to connecting you bank to some app. Practically every app I use that requires linking a bank account will use Plaid to do so.

Kinda sucks that some Online Banking Apps with prepaid cards (Dave, CashApp/Sutton, PayPal, etc..) is unable to use Plaid’s services.

Student (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Plaid is the best

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is very easy to connect my account across all my financial services or apps

I don’t see anything to not like about plaid

Erin
Management (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Instant banking access

I so love the Plaid software it makes it so easy to login directly to your online banking account. It has several online banking services listed to enter any of your accounts. Makes it so you dont have to always enter your card number and information makes it feel a little more secure.

There is not absolutely one negative down fall to this software. I applaud the creator of this software.

Carly
Strategic Growth Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Saves so much time not having to collect voided checks

5,0 il y a 11 mois

This has been a lifesaver! An incredibly easy way for my team to verify bank accounts without having to have a voided check on file. Easy for our customers, easy for our team! Win win!

Sometimes the Account Owner name would get logged incorrectly as just the type of account, instead of the person's or business name.

Freelancer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Best app to use to connect your bank accounts

Commentaires : My overall experience was great I use it to pay my bills and when I’m playing games I can use plaid to log in and make a purchase. It’s very convenient

I like that you can connect your PayPal account ti have a more secure way to pay for things over the internet. You can also connect your bank account ir other credit cards.

What I liked least about this software is that it doesn’t accept all debit cards as form of payment.

Santino
Student (Jamaïque)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

PLaid Review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Plaid was very easy to set up and navigate. The ability to connect paypal accounts makes the platform even more efficient.

Having an app would make it much easier to manage resources on the go.

Brett
Actor (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Use many Apps that use Plaid's services

Unless you pay attention you wouldn't even know they are involved. Seamless, makes connecting bank accounts to apps (banking /money apps etc) much simpler.

On occasion connections can randomly not work. Rarely an issue for more than a day.

Partner + Creative Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Very slick!

Commentaires : We've had some bugs getting WooCommerce Subscriptions to be authorized for renewal payments, but that might not be an issue with Plaid specifically.

I love the interface of a pop-up window that allows the user to log in to their online banking, select the account, and use that to complete an online payment.

It's crazy expensive if you are doing much more than testing (for a small business like us). It would make sense though as they don't charge per transaction (I think, it's a been a while since I looked at their pricing page).

Melissa
Melissa
Deli associate (É.-U.)
Supermarchés, 201-500 employés

Plethora of financial groups

Commentaires : Plaid is great. I wish more options/places were listed & some already listed to be more detailed so that you don't accidentally go to the wrong login. More options/places are added constantly so its hard to complain about an app that is constantly trying to improve

I like how it recognizes the different needs & requirements each individual financial group/bank expects. Some simply need login information while others demand more details. Either way, Plaid requires that extra level of security to be sure & safe which helps release any worry about identity theft in my opinion

While Plaid lists tons of different banks & financial institutions its also missing a good number of them too. Not just by their doing but by the intended group & their exoectations

Director of Product Design (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

One of the best integration partners for payment systems!

5,0 l’année dernière

I love how robust their integrations are across many different payment/banking platforms.

I found a bug where the first character in the username/email field is cap sensitive! This initially caused a lot of confusion because I knew my credentials were accurate.

PCA (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Overall, very helpful

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very helpful for the most part!

Being able to log onto my online banking accounts quickly and efficiently makes it helpful

Sometimes it takes forever to load certain bank accounts which makes it frustrating

Software Developer II (Canada)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Reliable, secure and streamline way to connect with bank accounts.

Commentaires : Initially, I've used Plaid from end-user standpoint, connecting to a budgetting/finance management software, each convinced me to sign up for it, knowing that the connection with the bank was done professionally and securely. More recently I had a chance to integrate a large-scale software with Plaid for fraud detection and onboarding, and it was a very pleasant experience, with modern APIs and good support.

Simple to use, reliable and secure. Removes the burden from developers to implement direct connections with banking institutions and put clients at ease knowing that their accounts are secured by specialized people.

It can have some issues authenticating banks with two-factor authentication enabled. Canadian integration is lagging behind the American one.

Tiffany
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

My Review for Plaid

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Instantly connects banks, is used for most platforms

malfunctions sometimes, doesn't allow manual input of routing/account numbers

Diamond
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Easiest thing to use!

Commentaires : Overall, I have had an excellent experience with Plaid. I had to contact customer service just 1x and I was able to get a human quickly. I recommend it!

This is basically a one touch system, you simply login with your credentials and the system does the rest...this makes explaining the process to customers the easiest thing ever!

I do not have any qualms with the software. This is the first time I have used a software to quickly and easily help customers connect their banking systems and I love Plaid!

Online Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 11-50 employés

Plaid for Verification

Commentaires : Good so far...
When we link our customers to our web portal, we have to verify if their accounts are active for billing...

It is a super easy method of verification for use in payment gateways and POS systems to get linked between companies.

The customer support was lacking, but we were able look at online forums for answers. Not many things to complain about though.

Edward
House Cleaning (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Plaid is a Woven system to get your clients Paid

3,0 il y a 3 mois

The ease of use and mobile app which allows direct financial options from employer to employees and clients.

Sometimes it takes a long for payments to process if it's a banking institution outside there network

Rator (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 10 000+ employés

It's ok

Commentaires : It depends on what day you ask me and if Plaid is going to link my bank accounts.

They don't allow a lot of banks to be linked so it makes it hard to get a bank that you have to be approved.